Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
254 Followers

He kissed her. And as she kissed him back -- and opened her lips and explored him with her tongue -- he copied everything she did. Every now and then she broke off and caressed his face, until he got the message and did the same to her. The desire she had felt in the shower and which had subsided since coming to her bedroom now returned. She felt a tingling in her body.

"Now you can start on my tits."

He grabbed one and started squeezing and rubbing it.

She held his hand still. "Lesson three: gently does it. I'll tell you when you can be rough."

She showed him how to caress and stroke them and how to kiss and suck and tease her nipples until they were hard and tingling.

"Mmm, that's lovely. You can suck them quite hard, you can even use your teeth a little -- so long as you don't bite."

He learned fast. It was such a long time since anyone had played with her tits, she had almost forgotten how wonderful it felt. She could feel anticipation building in her groin.

"Now you can move lower," she smiled. "Stroke the inside of my thighs."

She felt his fingertips on her sensitive skin.

"Mmm... Ask me to open my legs. That always makes me feel sexy."

"You have lovely skin," he murmured. "Open your legs for me."

She did so, feeling wanton and abandoned. He put his hand on her vulva.

"Don't be too direct," she said. "Tease me. Brush your hand from side to side across me. Barely touch me."

She felt his hand move over her lips, as tantalising as the touch of a feather. It felt exquisite. She could only bear it for a minute or two.

"Give me your fingers."

She sucked them into her mouth, making them thoroughly wet, then quickly put his hand back over her cunt. With her own hands she spread it open for him.

"Run your fingers up and down my lips.... Squeeze them a little... That's right... Play with them, tease them. Oh yes, darling, that's right..."

Nelson marvelled at the feel of his mother's sensitive flesh. It was so soft, so yielding, so swollen. Every movement of his fingers seemed to bring a moan of pleasure from her. Even her hips were beginning to lift in time.

"Oh God, I can't wait any longer, darling. Please touch my clit..."

She used her fingers to spread her lips wide, so that her hooded clitoris stood out, desperate to be touched. Immediately she felt him touch it.

"Oh God..."

Then he was touching it in earnest, running his fingers either side, squeezing it gently, using a third finger to tease it from its hood, then gently rubbing it rhythmically, just as she had rubbed his cock.

Poor Abigail was so turned on by this point that she barely had time to revel in the building pleasure before she felt her orgasm approach.

"Oh darling, you're making me come... I'm going to come..."

She thrust herself as hard as she could against his fingers.

"Harder, darling. Harder..."

He pressed his fingers against the swollen nub of her clitoris, rubbing it vigorously. Abigail's hips bucked beneath him.

"Oh God, I'm coming... I'm coming..."

Her orgasm swept through her, radiating pleasure to her toes and fingertips. It was so intense she could hardly think. Her body jerked uncontrollably. Her clitoris twitched under Nelson's still moving fingers. It seemed never ending.

"Oh God, I'm still coming... Don't stop, darling, don't stop..."

From that day on, Abigail lived in a kind of turmoil. Masturbating her own son was one thing -- she could always tell herself it was a form of sexual therapy. Her son was having difficulty coming to terms with his sexuality; she had merely helped him, reassured him. It was what any mother would have done. But allowing him -- be honest, encouraging him -- to masturbate her was different.

Or was it? Hadn't she merely been teaching him how to give pleasure? God knows, she had known some clumsy and inconsiderate men in her time and wasn't it only natural to want her son not to grow up like them? Surely any girlfriend he had would be grateful for what she had taught him.

On the other hand, there was the pleasure he had given her. Oh dear, yes, what pleasure. If she had merely been teaching him she definitely shouldn't have enjoyed it so much. And where was it all going to end?

Where indeed?

In an attempt to re-establish some kind of normality to their relationship, Abigail made sure that neither she nor Nelson had any opportunity to repeat what they had done. She kept well clear of his bedroom, except when she knew he was nowhere near, and although she continued to give him his goodnight kiss, she made sure it was no more than that. For his part, Nelson seemed to recognise that they needed to calm things down. Although he still walked around in his Speedos and laughed and joked with her as much as before, he didn't ask her again to "help him out" -- nor did he suggest that he might do the same for her.

Although Abigail was relieved, if she was honest with herself she was also a little disappointed. It would have been nice to know that Nelson still fancied her, even if she wasn't going to allow him to prove it. And then there was the frustration. Every night she lay in her bed and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop thinking about the orgasm he had given her. She read, she tried doing aerobic exercises, she watched her TV until gone midnight, but nothing worked. On at least two occasions she was forced to resort to her vibrator, but although it temporarily eased her aching desire, it was no substitute for her son's fingers.

One hot Sunday a few days later, Nelson announced there was someone he'd like his mother to meet.

"A girlfriend?" smiled Abigail.

"I guess. We've been out a few times. She's coming round this afternoon, you know, to sunbathe and stuff. Is that okay?"

"Of course. She can stay for dinner if she wants."

At last, she thought, my son has a girlfriend. He really has grown up. A less happy thought also occurred to her: so there'll be no more wonderful orgasms for me.

Gemma was attractive and lively. She had long wavy fair hair and a ready smile. Perhaps her halterneck sundress was a little too short and revealing of her bra-less breasts, thought Abigail, but it was a hot day and wasn't she there to sunbathe?

Any misgivings she might have had soon disappeared in the face of the girl's winning personality. As soon as she arrived she wanted to be helping with whatever Abigail was doing. There was some work needed in the garden and she had soon donned gloves and set to, all the while keeping up a non-stop conversation. Nelson, sunbathing in a corner of the lawn, was quite forgotten. Soon the two women were chatting and laughing like old friends.

"Nelson has told me so much about you, I feel like we've known each other for years."

"I hope he hasn't told you everything," laughed Abigail.

"Well, if he hasn't, you'll have to tell me the rest."

"I'm sure it would seem very dull to you."

"Not at all," protested the girl. "The way Nelson described you I couldn't wait to meet you. The way he goes on, I really envy you. And now we've met, I know what he means. You're really beautiful and clever and friendly and I wish I was just like you."

"Stop it," laughed Abigail, blushing furiously. "Next thing, I'll start believing you."

So the afternoon passed. Gemma helped Abigail make drinks and they lay in the sun as the shadows lengthened. Abigail felt perfectly relaxed. What a lovely girl Gemma was. Now she had met her she didn't feel at all jealous. She felt rather proud of her son for finding such a beautiful and friendly partner.

Later she went in to start preparing dinner. Gemma insisted on helping and together -- with the further help of a glass or two of wine -- they rustled up a feast. Everyone was very jolly throughout the meal and the two girls teased Nelson mercilessly. Which he rather enjoyed. When he left to go to the bathroom, Gemma leant conspiratorially to Abigail.

"I hope you don't mind, but there's something I must talk to you about. It's about the lessons, you know, that you've been giving Nelson."

"What lessons?" For a moment Abigail really didn't know what she was referring to. She was feeling a little lightheaded from the wine and laughter.

"The sex lessons," said Gemma, not at all embarrassed. "You know, the way you've been teaching him how to please a girl."

The older woman didn't know quite what to say. Should she pretend ignorance? Surely Nelson hadn't told his girlfriend what he and his mother had done together? That would be too shaming. Although Gemma didn't seem at all shocked by the knowledge.

"Well, I wanted to tell you," continued the girl, smiling cheerfully, "that you did a brilliant job. He's fantastic. He really knows how to make me come."

"Good," muttered Abigail, rather lost for words. "I'm glad."

"But the thing I wanted to ask was whether you could give me some tips on how to do the same for him, you know, to, like, return the favour. Could you?"

Abigail took a gulp of wine. Fortunately she didn't have to answer, because at that moment Nelson returned to the table. Gemma winked at her, which Abigail, rather alarmed, took to mean that the girl had assumed her agreement. Not only have I masturbated my own son, she thought, but now his girlfriend expects me to teach her how to do the same. Oh my god.

Little did Abigail suspect, things were about to get a whole lot worse. Gemma wasn't the sort of girl to hang about. She raised her glass.

"I want to make a toast. To Abigail, a lovely beautiful sexy woman."

"Hear, hear," chimed Nelson, raising his glass.

"Stop it," protested Abigail, but unable to suppress a glow of flattery.

Gemma took a sip of wine then got up, stepped over to the older woman and gave her a full lingering kiss on the mouth.

Abigail thought that she should definitely pull away, but didn't want to make a scene. At least, that's what she told herself. In fact, she didn't pull away because, much to her surprise, she enjoyed it. She had always wanted to know what it felt like to be kissed properly by another girl, and now she knew. It felt very very nice. More than that, it felt sexy. When Gemma finally released her, she felt quite breathless.

"Encore!" demanded Nelson, delighted with the show.

"I thought he might enjoy that," smiled Gemma. "Did you?"

Abigail tried to look as if she had no opinion one way or the other, but it didn't really come off. The next thing she knew, the girl's lips were on hers once more. This time it was a more thorough affair. Gemma's tongue found its way between her lips and explored her. She couldn't help but respond in like fashion. She was finding it difficult to breathe. She could feel the girl's breasts pressing against her own through the thin cotton of their sundresses.

"Can I join in?"

They looked up to see Nelson standing beside them. They could both clearly see a tell-tale bulge in his jeans.

"Oh dear, look at that, Abigail. We seem to be having an effect on your poor son."

She laid an affectionate hand on the outline of his cock.

"Lovely," she murmured. "So hard."

She straightened up and kissed her boyfriend. Still sitting, with her son's cock directly in her line of sight, Abigail hardly knew where to look. She thought she should get up and start clearing the table, or at least say something, but she couldn't move. She was mesmerised by Gemma's hand slowly stroking the swelling in Nelson's jeans.

Gemma seemed equally transfixed. "I do believe it's getting bigger." She reached for Abigail's hand. "Why don't you feel it? Show me what to do."

As if in a dream, Abigail saw her hand reach out and touch the long swelling. It felt hard and firm. She stroked along its length with her thumb and forefinger.

"Does that feel good, Nelson?" asked Gemma. "Through your jeans like that?"

"Oh yeah..."

She added her touch to Abigail's, cupping the outline of his balls then rubbing the tip of his cock. It produced satisfying murmurs of appreciation.

"I want to see it," she said to Abigail after a while. "Don't you?"

Abigail didn't trust herself to answer, but watched as the girl unbuckled her son's belt, unzipped him and slid his jeans to his feet. His cock sprang free and erect.

"Oh, look at that," exclaimed the girl. "How lovely."

Immediately, she wrapped her hand around the shaft and started pumping.

"Slowly, slowly," Abigail heard herself say. "Be gentle. Tease him." What was she saying? She was giving instruction to a girl on how to masturbate her son. What was she doing?

"Like this, you mean?" Gemma's fingertips danced delicately on the crown, stroking the underside, rubbing the tip.

"Unngh..." murmured Nelson.

Abigail watched Gemma at work on his cock, excited despite herself at its thick hardness. She reached out and stroked his stomach, thighs, bum.

"He has a lovely cock, doesn't he?" smiled Gemma. "Why don't you help me?"

Abigail let a hand drift onto her son's balls, cupping them, playing with them. She grasped the thick base as Gemma continued to tease the crown.

"Look at that, Nelson," said Gemma, "two lovely women playing with your cock. How does that feel?"

"Great... Just great..."

The girl smiled conspiratorially at his mother. "I've got an idea..."

Without much care she pulled the tablecloth with all the dinner things on it to the far end of the table. A glass with a dribble of wine in it fell over, but no one seemed to mind. She put her hands flat on Nelson's chest and pushed him back until he was lying flat on the cleared table. His cock stood up eagerly.

"Now we can really see to him. You go one side," she ordered Abigail, "I'll go the other."

Abigail found herself facing Gemma over her prone son, his erect cock between them. The girl took her hand and wrapped it around his shaft.

"Show me how you do it. I want to watch you jerk him off."

Perhaps it was the unexpected crude language, but Abigail suddenly found her voice.

"I can't. Please don't make me."

Gemma kept her hand where it was.

"Don't be shy. It's not as if you haven't done it before. And I know you want to. I can tell by the way you look at him."

"Please..."

Gemma moved their hands up and down the shaft.

"Doesn't that feel good? And you know how much Nelson loves it."

It did feel good, Abigail couldn't deny it. She just loved the look and feel of her son's cock, how hard and yet sensitive it was. Even when Gemma let go her hand she continued to move it up and down the shaft. Nelson moaned appreciatively.

Together the two girls continued to work on him, Abigail unconsciously leading the way, changing the object of her attentions occasionally, Gemma following her example. They were both leaning closer, engrossed and excited. Abigail felt a hand on her head, gently pushing it down.

"Kiss it," said Gemma. "I want to see it in your mouth. I know you've done it before."

"Oh no...," murmured the woman, but she lowered her head nonetheless. She licked the tip of the cock and all around the crown, then took it into her mouth.

Gemma moved closer too, licking along the shaft. The next moment their tongues were both busy on the smooth red crown. Then both their mouths were on it, meeting in a passionate kiss with the head of the cock between them.

"Mmm..." murmured Abigail, beginning to tremble with excitement.

Gemma chuckled softly, feeling the desire in the older woman.

"Suck it into your mouth," she ordered. "I want to see how much you can take."

Abigail took the crown into her mouth and slowly lowered her head. But she was no deep throat and she could only manage about half its length. Even so, it felt as if it was filling her entire mouth, large and throbbing. She pulled back, gasping for breath.

"Very good," smiled Gemma. "Now my turn."

To Abigail's amazement, she slowly swallowed almost the whole length of her son's cock. The thought suddenly occurred to her, surely she has done this before.

Nelson moaned ecstatically as his girlfriend raised and lowered her head.

"I think he'll be coming soon," she smiled at Abigail. "You stroke him while I suck him."

Abigail had little time and less inclination to wonder how she had let the young girl take charge; she simply did what she was told. At least that way she would feel little guilt. She grasped her son's cock and started pumping, while Gemma once again wrapped her mouth around the crown.

"Fuck, yeah..." moaned Nelson.

Keeping her hand moving, Abigail moved up to his face and kissed him lovingly.

"Do you like that, darling? Two of us making you come?"

"Oh yeah..."

Abigail kissed him again, more passionately, raking the fingernails of her free hand across his chest.

"Mnngh..." he moaned, thrusting his hips up towards Gemma's mouth.

His mother returned to focus on her pumping of his cock, speeding up a little, wanting to give him more pleasure. She loved the sight of his crown disappearing between Gemma's lips, then reappearing.

Soon all three of them were working rhythmically, Nelson thrusting his hips, Gemma plunging her mouth up and down on his cock, Abigail pumping it rapidly. His moans grew louder.

"Are you coming, darling?"

"Aaah..." was all he could manage by way of reply. But she could see by the suddenly spasmodic jerking of his hips that he was at the point. She looked at Gemma, expecting her to lift her mouth from his cock. But not a bit of it. If anything, the girl plunged his shaft even deeper.

"Oh darling," she murmured excitedly, "I think Gemma wants you to come in her mouth. Do it. Go on, do it..."

Nelson needed no persuading. He was in his own world of intense pleasure. His cock was being sucked by his girlfriend and jacked off by his mother -- not even in his unlikeliest fantasies had he dreamt of this. He thrust his cock into Gemma's mouth and exploded.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming... I'm coming..."

Abigail could feel the spasms in his cock as it spurted into the girl's open mouth. Excitedly she watched her happily swallow, still maintaining a steady sucking. Abigail felt as if she were milking her son's cock into his girlfriend. It felt awful and naughty and thrilling and indescribably sexy.

"Oh fuck..." moaned Nelson as his spasms began to slow.

"That's right, darling," encouraged his mother, "come in her mouth. She wants it..."

Abigail was right, Gemma did want it. It wasn't her favourite sex, but she enjoyed giving Nelson pleasure. And although she'd been careful to conceal it from Abigail, she had done it for him quite a few times before.

Eventually Nelson's movements subsided. Gemma gave his cock a last kiss and released it. Abigail continued to stroke it for a while as she felt it soften in her hand. She was surprised -- and excited -- to see Gemma give her son a long sexy kiss on the lips.

"How was that, lover? Your mum and girlfriend making you come."

"Fucking fantastic," he grinned.

"I should think so."

She turned to Abigail with a wicked smile. "Now it's your turn."

"No... No..." protested the woman. She could feel her heart beating faster.

"Come here," insisted the girl, grabbing her hand.

She felt Nelson's arms around her, cupping her breasts through the thin sundress. Then Gemma's hands were on her shoulders, quickly slipping the straps down her arms.

"What are you doing?"

Of course, she knew damn well what they were doing, but she had to say something. In a second her dress was at her feet and she was being pushed back onto the table exactly where Nelson had been. The absurd thought entered her mind: thank goodness I had a shower before dinner and am wearing clean knickers. Then her son and his girlfriend were on her, kissing her lips, fondling her tits, touching her everywhere. As she felt Gemma's soft lips on her own, she remembered that only a few moments before, they had been wrapped around her son's cock. Her heart beating faster, she thrust her tongue between them. Gemma sucked at it, drawing it into her mouth.

BobbiR
BobbiR
254 Followers