Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
259 Followers

Nelson, meanwhile, was practising all that he had been taught about kissing his mother's tits, gently squeezing them, licking and teasing her nipples. Gemma joined him, exchanging conspiratorial smiles over her naked body as they tortured it mercilessly. Poor Abigail could feel every exquisite touch.

They moved lower, kissing her stomach, her thighs. Before she could protest, her knickers were sliding over her hips and down her legs. She felt them pushing her legs apart, hands drifting across her already swollen lips. Oh God. Then her legs were opened wider until her feet were in the air. She felt exposed, wanton. Hands and fingers explored her, teased her, until every part of her cunt seemed to be throbbing uncontrollably. She felt abandoned, abused, helpless in the grip of her mounting pleasure. Then Gemma's lips were on her cunt.

"Oh yes..."

She felt the girl's tongue slipping between her lips, her mouth sucking them, toying with them.

"Mmm... Oh... Oh..."

Gemma's mouth pressed hard against her. She opened her eyes to see a new look of pleasure pervade the girl's face.

"He's putting his cock in me, Abigail. Your son is fucking me."

Abigail thought she really ought to say something. Surely Gemma was still a virgin. Surely they hadn't been fucking already. Surely Nelson was still a virgin. But from the look of utter bliss on Gemma's face and the lack of any surprise, she knew her assumption of their innocence was nothing but a fantasy. Gemma plainly knew what she was doing -- and Nelson certainly did, judging from his enthusiastic thrusting against the girl's bottom.

"That's right, lover," the girl encouraged him, "fuck me with your big hard cock... Harder... harder..."

Then her mouth was on Abigail's cunt again, pressing hard against it as Nelson thrust against her. To Abigail it almost felt as if he was fucking her.

"Do you like being sucked off by Gemma, mum? She's been wanting to do it ever since I told her about you."

A nagging suspicion started to form in Abigail's mind, but with the sensations being produced in her cunt by the girl's mouth she couldn't focus on it. Nelson, of course, didn't really expect her to answer. He could tell from her expression that she was enjoying it. Stimulated by the thought of what she was feeling and the sight of his naked girlfriend burying her head between his naked mother's legs, he thrust his cock more vigorously into Gemma's eager cunt.

The girl lifted her head. "No, lover, don't come in me. Save it for your mum."

Had Abigail heard correctly? Her mind whirled. Did they really expect Nelson to...? Did they expect her to...? No... No, she couldn't. They mustn't make her... Yet her heart raced at the thought. Her pussy leapt. The very illicitness of it excited her.

"No... No..."

But between her legs positions were already being swapped. With a last kiss on her wide open cunt, Gemma abandoned her to her son. She tried to close her legs, but with little effort her ravishers kept them wide apart. She watched in mounting excitement as Gemma, taking her son's cock in hand, guided him towards her damp opening.

"No... Please..."

But her body was giving out a different message, her hips rising expectantly to meet the new invader. Even as her mind raced, the urgent need in her cunt swamped all other feelings. She could see the head of her son's cock as it rubbed against her clit. Oh God. It was such a lovely cock and she couldn't wait to have it inside her.

"Look how wet she is," she heard Gemma say, a note of triumph in her voice. "She really wants you to fuck her."

The next moment she felt her son's cock pressing at her opening.

"No... Please..."

But even as she protested feebly, her hips rose to meet it. It was no good, she couldn't resist, she wanted his cock inside her. Now.

"That's it, lover," encouraged Gemma, "let me see your cock going into your mum's pussy. Slowly..."

Nelson thrust slowly into his mother's waiting cunt. It felt so good, much better than he had ever imagined it would be. So warm, so enveloping. He felt her legs come around him, her thighs grip him. He looked at her, half expecting her to be angry, maybe even crying -- but she was gazing at him lovingly, her arms open.

"Come here, my darling," she murmured, "kiss me."

Now she could feel his cock inside her all resistance, all pretence was gone. She loved him, she just wanted him to fuck her.

"I love you, mum." He leant forward and kissed her on the lips, long and passionately. He could feel her breasts pressing against him, her cunt clutching at his cock. Fuck, was there anything better then this?

Abigail was lost. All she could feel, all she could think about were her son's lips on hers, his hard cock filling her cunt. As if with a will of their own, her hips started thrusting against him. She felt Gemma's hand stroking her hair.

"At last you're fucking your son. Doesn't it feel fantastic?"

"Mmm... Lovely..."

"You've no idea how long he's been dying to fuck you. He's talked about hardly anything else for weeks."

"What...?" That nagging suspicion reappeared in a corner of Abigail's mind.

"Even when he's fucking me I'm sure he's often thinking of you. He goes on and on about how beautiful and sexy you are. I must admit to begin with I didn't believe him, but now I know what's been driving him mad."

Abigail could hardly think what with her son's cock moving steadily in and out of her pussy. "You mean you've..."

"You're not mad, are you?" He asked her with a look of concern that was almost comical. "You really are the sexiest woman I know. And the way you walk around with hardly any clothes on, it was driving me crazy."

"I didn't know..." Oh God, the feel of his cock inside her.

Gemma smiled wickedly down at her. "I couldn't let him suffer, could I? We had to do something about it."

"What do you mean?" Abigail's suspicion started to form into something a little more concrete.

"I came up with this little plan. Nelson told me that you would do almost anything for him, so I told him to make out he was shy with girls and was worried he had a small cock. He didn't want to at first, but I persuaded him. Actually, I was really turned on by the thought of you and him. I didn't know if it would work, but you were just great."

"You mean you..." If only Nelson would stop moving his cock like that she'd be able to think more clearly. "Oh God..."

"When you let him come all over you in the shower that time it made me so horny when Nelson told me, we had the most fantastic fuck."

"I thought you were still a virgin." She tried to sound cross, but it sounded more as if she were excited at the thought. She thought she should be ashamed at how she had been manipulated, but she didn't care. If anything, she was glad, even excited by how much her son had lusted after her. It had been such a long time since she had thought of herself as a sexual object. Now, with her son's hard cock pounding in her eager cunt, she had definitely become one. Oh yes.

"I don't care what you both did. I'm only glad you did it." She smiled sexily at them. "Now fuck me, darling. Show me how much you want me."

Nelson needed no more encouragement. With Gemma stroking his bum and occasionally reaching in front of him to hold his hard cock, he thrust vigorously in and out of his mother's swollen pussy.

"Aah...aah..." Abigail moaned in almost unbearable ecstasy. It had been so many years since she had been fucked. Her pussy was throbbing with delight. Her son's cock felt so huge inside her, so hard. His pubic bone pounded against her eager clit.

"Oh God... Fuck me, darling... Fuck me... Harder... Harder..."

His mother's urgent words pushed Nelson to the brink.

"Oh, mum, I'm going to come... I'm going to come..."

Gemma kissed his open mouth. "Go on, lover, come in her, I want to see you come in your mum..."

Abigail wanted it too -- more than anything. "Oh, yes, darling... Please... Come in me... I want you to..."

In fact, the thought of him coming inside her was enough to bring on her own orgasm. She felt it building inexorably from deep within her.

"Oh God, I'm coming too... Darling, you're making me come... I'm coming..."

So -- as in all stories of this kind -- they came together. Nelson's cock shot his come into his mother's eager pussy just as it convulsed in its own ecstatic climax. Both thrusting violently, neither wanting their pleasure to end, they wrapped their arms around each other in a passionate embrace.

"Oh, mum, I love you so much..."

"So do I, darling, so do I..."

Gemma, as best she could, threw her own arms around them both. She didn't want to feel left out. After all, hadn't she been the one to bring this about? True, she did feel as horny as hell, but no doubt her turn would come.

Did Nelson feel any misgivings, any guilt as he lay in his naked mother's arms? Not a shred. He was a 19-year old boy -- he felt no guilt about anything. Anyway, hadn't his mother said she loved him? The only thing that concerned him was when he would be fucking her again.

As for Abigail, she was simply luxuriating in post-orgasmic bliss and enjoying the sensation of being wrapped in her handsome son's strong arms. It certainly wasn't the time for regrets. When she had thought it was she who had been seducing her son she had felt consumed by guilt. But now she knew it had been he who had been seducing her, she felt no guilt whatsoever. Mothers, she thought happily, don't always know best.

BobbiR
BobbiR
259 Followers