Mother Knows Best

Story Info
A handjob from an unexpected source.
1.3k words
3.78
80.5k
28
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This here story is very short. It is for your enjoyment. And as always, any of you, that want to post anonymously and post negative comments just for something to say -- DON'T EVEN THINK IT. Your comment will even be considered.

*

"Was that there, the last one?" My father asked in a strong voice.

"Yeah," I answered him, "that was the last box."

I was kind of embarrassed having to come back home and live with my parents. I tried moving out on my own and going to college at the same time but I just couldn't make it on my own. I thought I really could have a place where I could bring hot chicks into and screw them without bumping into my mother. My partying lifestyle proved that me and my friends little tiny jobs couldn't handle it. Not a three bedroom apartment and going to school the same time.

"Well, I better get started," I thought to myself. "Well let's see here, this box has mostly close in it. I should have carried it right into my bedroom. In fact, all these boxes I could have dropped into my bedroom," I realized.

I carried the box and set it on my bed. I unpacked the contents, that were mostly underwear and socks. I transferred them to my dresser drawers. Then I carried in another box that had shoes and sports equipment in it. Then another box with more clothes. Then another, and finally when I was getting the last box my mother emerged from up out of the basement.

"Oh honey, your father and I are disappointed in you at all for having to come back home. We know that it might take several tries till you are able to make it on your own, my mother reassured me. "Remember me, telling you not to attempt such a thing. To stay here with me and your father. I knew something like this was going to happen. Remember, mother knows best."

I kind of half smiled and nodded, as I lugged the last box into my room.

After I put the last piece away I thought to myself. "God, I had a lot of stuff. I don't remember taking this much," I began thinking, "I must have accumulated it over at the time I was gone. But how, I was only gone for five months."

"Oh Jesus, I won't have any time now to go out with the guys," came to my attention, "after I get done eating they will all be long gone and who knows where they will go."

I could smell that my mother was cooking a pot roast for supper. She has announced in her usual loving tone, "you guys, come and get it, suppers done."

I pulled a chair out from under the kitchen table and plopped down into it. "A thoroughly cooked warm supper instead of that fast food and junk I and my roommates would whip up for us to eat," is all I could think of.

I dug into the food and started eating like like a starving dog. I put potatoes on my plate. Pour gravy all over them. Grab some pot roast. Green beans, more potatoes, more gravy. Then another helping after that.

"My, you must not have eaten in days," my mother questioned.

"Just, just nothing this good," I told her with my mouth full.

Right as he got done eating my father burst out, "I've got to get over to Frank's. He's got some kind of problem with the new addition is putting on his house. You don't have to come along," he told my mother.

With my belly full and with the day's numerous events clouding my mind I quickly retired to my bedroom. I fell backwards onto the bed. "Oh God, is the thing soft," is all I could think of. "I really need to relax. I'm glad I didn't go out with guys. I need to get the stress out of me. Going out with my buddies and doing some of the things always used to do would get me over it but I was just too tired to do any of that.

"Oh what to do to get rid of the stress I have," I'd ponder.

Finally, it came to me. Just right what I need to do. "I'll grab one of these magazines that I keep hidden, lube the thing right up, and go to town," I began thinking.

I grabbed a magazine, pulled it open, and slicked up my prong so fast that I don't even remember doing it. My dick was at full mask with just two strokes. "Oh yes baby, oh yes, make me cum. You can do it. Make me get this load out," were the thoughts racing through my mind.

My pants were down around my ankles, my fist firmly wrapped around my joystick at the time, and I was humping my ass up and down when the most terrible thing that could happen to a young guy did happen. My mother burst through the door carrying a plastic bag filled with brand-new underwear!

"Honey, these were your father's. He never wore them. They are too small for him. I thought you could use them," she said using her loving tone.

When she saw me she jumped back. "Oh, oh my, I didn't know you were busy," she announced not sounding too alarmed.

"Mom. Mom, get out of here!" I'd say, "trying to hide myself.

But instead of leaving and acting all shocked. She got this kind of half grin on her face and walked up to the bed.

Me, crawling backwards further on the bed to get away from her, was running into the headboard. I couldn't go any farther away from her. I would just sort of move myself upwards.

She sort of chuckled and said, "now, you don't have to be embarrassed. I'm your mother. I know what you got to do. I should have figured, that you would have to do it now. With all of the things going on in your life. You must be so stressed-out. Here, here let me help you with that. Don't be shy. I'm your mother. I'm going to help you. Don't be afraid to cum in front of me. All mothers know that young guys have to do that, I understand."

I could hardly believe my ears. My own mother, the one that always came crying to when I had cut my finger and stuff when I was little, was saying this. My shock even became bigger when she grasped a hold of my shaft and started stroking up and down.

"Mom! Stop it," I excitedly screamed.

"Just relax now. Just look at the pictures of those girlie's. Moma's going to make everything all better, just all better," she She lovingly spoke out.

It seems I did relax. I was lying flat on my back with her fisting away at my fully erect staff. I would lift my hips up off the bed at her pounding fist. "God! No girl I have ever met at school could do a good job like this. I would pretend I was fucking one of the girls I was looking at.

"That's right son, that's right, fuck those girls. You know, I used to have to do this for daddy all the time, now, not so much," she'd say.

It got so that my thrusts up off the bed were getting to be almost 2 feet in height. "Oh yes! Yes! Oh God dammit! Fuck me!" I'd scream out.

Then it happened. I released a mighty load that flew up about a foot in the air and fell and pooled on my stomach.

"Oh God, did that ever feel good," I blurted out with her still holding onto my shaft.

After letting go she'd gently spoke out and said, "Oh you must of been so stressed. Just look at that big pile of stress." I gave out a chuckle.

As she walked out the door she glanced back and said, "I know mama could make everything all better. Remember, Mother knows best."