Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domdaddy4u
domdaddy4u
126 Followers

"Sit on my face Jean I want to taste you"

Jean smiled and kissed her gently, she rose and straddled Susan's head and lowered her pussy closer

she felt Susan's tongue flick out she moved back and forth letting her juices drip on to Susan face, Susan gripped both of Jeans thighs and she fought to get her mouth closer to the sweet hole that poured the juices into her mouth, her tongue found Jeans clit and she bit it gently, Jean screamed as her climax ripped through her body Susan had found her weak spot, she loved her clit bitten.

Susan was dripping with cum, her son was licking her and sucking her lips she wanted more turning to Jean she said . "I need my son's cock"

Jean pulled Josh away from his mothers pussy, Susan turned on the bed and presented her ass and pussy for her son.

Josh was still blindfolded but he knew he was going to fuck his mum at last, his hard cock jutted out

wanting to sink deep inside her.

Jean undid the handcuffs, Josh rubbed his wrists.

"The blindfold stays on" Jean said as she pushed Josh closer to his mother.

Josh felt his mothers body in front of him, his hand dropped to between her thighs and he felt the wetness there.

"Don't play with it, fuck it."

Jean got the flogger and spun it into his ass he felt the needle points lash at his buttocks as he lined his cock up.

With one long stroke he ploughed into his mothers wet hole, his hands gripping her hips to allow a stronger thrust, he felt the hot hole open to him Susan cried as she felt the hard rod enter her, her pussy gripped hard as her first orgasm flow through her body.

Josh lent forward so his hands could hold his mothers breasts, he felt the hard nipples again his palms.

"Yes Josh squeeze them pull my nipples till I scream and fuck me hard son"

Josh did squeeze and thrust even harder and deeper he could feel his mothers pussy clamping down again making it hard work to thrust deeper, he knew he was close to coming suddenly Susan Gasped and her body shook, her orgasm was sweeping her body like never before, Josh pinched her nipples and squeeze tightly he felt her body jerk in response as he spewed his cum deep into her spasming pussy.

He collapsed against his mothers back all the air had gone from his body with the exertion of coming hard.

Jean reached over and removed the blindfold, then she went into the other bedroom and got into bed, leaving mother and son together her job was done for now.

Josh was the first to move, he stood up and looked at his mother sprawled on his bed, he lifted her legs on the bed and then got in next to her, she just lay there all strength to her body had gone.

Josh covered them with the duvet and held his mother in his arms and drifted to sleep.

Jean woke at 6 am, she remembered the past night but she had work to do.

Putting on her cat suit again she walked into the other room, reaching for the riding crop she prodded Josh.

"Come on you time to get up"

Josh woke with a start, he saw a strange women standing next to his bed.

Jean tapped him on his shoulder, "Come on get out of bed now"

Josh stood there blinking, suddenly he felt a blow on his thigh.

"Get down on your knees when you are spoken too"

Josh did as he was told, he looked at the woman in the cat suit, she looked so young but she had something about her that made him obey her.

"Keep your head down and you hands behind your back."

"So tell me Josh, what part of the bondage game turns you on the most.?"

"The thought of a woman controlling me turns me on so much."

Susan sat up in the bed, she saw Jean and Josh on his knees.

"Susan, from now on Josh will do everything you ask of him, if he fails you will punish him."

Susan got out of bed and stood there naked next to Jean.

"Josh, go and get a shower, shave that hair off from around your cock and ass, from now you stay shaved."

Josh looked at his mother standing naked before him.

"Yes mam"

With that he got up went to shower and shave.

Susan turned to Jean.

"How can I thank you Jean?"

"Just keep him on his toes we both know he loves this new arraignment, you don't need to use the paddle he will do anything you want him too, but use it occasionally to remind him who is in charge,"

Jean kissed Susan . "I have to go now but I hope we keep in touch, I would love to sample his cock some time"

Susan smiled, "He is yours when ever you want him."

Jean went into the bedroom and got changed, she had a daddy who was waiting for her at home .

When Josh came out of the shower he saw his mother laying on his bed, her legs open waiting for him, he knelt down and kissed his way up her thighs. He knew his place, it was to be between his mothers legs pleasing her.

domdaddy4u
domdaddy4u
126 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have also caught my teenage son sniffing my dirty panties while he jerks off. In the last month I have caught him 4 times. The pair that I caught him sniffing earlier were especially dirty as I had masturbated through them twice while watching porn. I stood at his open door watching him while he sniffed and sucked on my very creamy gusset and jerked off his very hard long boyish cock. I was so shocked and racked with guilt when I suddenly realised that I was soo aroused by what I was seeing.

I was wearing a pair of pale blue silk thongs and they became instantly soaked. I could not help myself but started to masturbate through my panties while I fantasised that my own son was actually licking my cunt for real. It only took me a few seconds to make myself have a huge orgasm filling my panties up with my fresh creamy cum. I immediately felt so guilty. But had such a naughty idea of leaving my own son my very cummy, warm and sticky dirty panties to enjoy. I left them in the bathroom on top of the hamper in plain view.

After my son had finished wanking, sure enough he used the bathroom and was in there for a good ten minutes.

As soon as he came out I went back in to check my dirty panties and sure enough the gusset was totally clean of my fresh cum. My own son must of licked my gusset clean. Ohh wow I thought that is so wrong but I was getting turned on again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My son also sniffs my dirty panties

I have also caught my teenage son sniffing my dirty panties while masturbating.

At first I was so shocked but then became curious about it. Why did my own son sniff my dirty panties and how many times and how long had he been using them.

Then I caught him again this morning with the dirty panties I had worn all day and worn them all night in bed as well. I came out of the shower and there he was in my room sniffing on my dirty crotch while wanking his very hard cock.

He was taking deep sniffs and saying ohh Mum your pussy smells so good and your juices taste really tangy.

I know I should of stopped looking but I was transfixed and immediately became aroused. I went back into the bathroom and took a pair of my black lace dirty panties from the hamper and slipped them on pulling them up tight against my pussy and then started to rub myself through the panties and they became very wet and sticky very quickly. I made myself cum twice very quickly into them and they were completely coated in my creamy sticky cum.

I took them off and placed them on top of the clothes hamper so my son would definitely find them.

When I came out he was down stairs and my panties were full up with my own sons spunk.

I told him the bathroom was free and that I was going to do an undies wash so to use the bathroom now.

As soon as he finished in the bathroom sure enough my cum filled dirty panties had been moved and were totally clean of any of my juices.

Knowing that my own son had just licked and sucked his own mothers vaginal juices from her dirty panties made me horny all over again and I fingered myself while picturing my son wank while sniffing my dirty panties.

I intend to masturbate myself through a very sexy pair of red silk panties and make myself cum loads of times right into the crotch for my son to sniff and lick in the morning.

I cant wait to walk in on him and give him a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Son Sniffs My Dirty Panties

For quite a few years now I have been finding my own dirty panties full of semen sometimes still wet or dried and crispy when I have been doing the laundry.

I automatically thought it was my husband Terry sniffing them and then wanking off into them as I know he has a dirty panty fetish. We both love it when I sit on his face still wearing my dirty panties that I have worn all day and rub myself back and forth over his nose rubbing my clit and pussy lips all over his face making my panties very wet and sticky.

At the same time I wank him off just as either of us are about to cum he pulls my panties to the side and he sticks his nose right inside my vagina and takes deep sniffs. He says it really heightens his orgasm. And the following day when I'm at work he always sends me dirty texts telling me he is wanking his hard cock and sniffing and licking my very crusty dirty panties from the night before.

well when I asked him if he spunked into my dark blue lace boy shorts yesterday he denied it and said he had not as the kids were home!

He laughed and said jokingly that it was probably our son sniffing his mums knickers and getting off, at first I was disgusted but then intrigued as my hubby said all boys do it with their Mums and or Sisters dirty panties I bet he sniffs his older sisters as well.

I bet they smell as good as yours my husband said. You dirty perv I told him I bet you do already. He just laughed and said have you checked out your dirty panties in the laundry basket today since he has been home?

I bet he has sniffed them and shot his cum into them today and it will still be wet. He said. I need a wee I will check them out at the same time, shall I check our daughters dirty panties as well he smirked. Dirty bugger I told him. Meet me in our bedroom in 5 mins he said.

In walked my husband into our room with panties in his hand and sure enough my dirty panties that I had worn yesterday were still wet with sticky male cum in the gusset and he held up another pair a pale blue silky thong with thick creamy cum in the gusset as well. Told you so he said hes been sniffing his sisters dirty panties as well. Opening up a third pair of white cotton panties and showing a slight creamy stain saying he hasn't used these to cum in but I bet he sniffed them.

before I could say anything he held them up to his nose and took a deep loud sniff of our own daughters dirty panties and moaned mmmmm they smell lovely.

Can you wank me off while I sniff these he asked and you can suck our sons spunk out of your used panties. This is what we done for the next 30 mins until I came in my knickers and thoroughly soaked them. My husband told me to take my wet panties off and give them to him. I thought he was saving them for later. Come with me he said.

Downstairs we went into the lounge where our son and daughter were watching tv.

Here you are son sniff these very fresh and cummy pair of your mums dirty knickers. He held the gusset right over his nose. Our daughter looked on horrified he also loves to sniff your dirty panties as well hun he said to our daughter.

With that I put my hands up our daughters skirt and swiftly yanked down her panties before she could react, I then held the dirty gusset up to my husbands nose and told him to take a deep sniff which he did. Your Dad also loves to sniff your dirty panties to baby girl. Since that day we both allow our dirty panties to be used whenever they like. My husband is trying to persuade me to sit on my sons face while our daughter sits on his face and we all get off together. Now that would be fun. xxx Would it be wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good points

Many sons behave the same way. Mothers must recognize and not ignore such things. Properly training and disciplining sons has many benefits. Touching is used as reward only after obedience and control is demonstrated.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
For the love of GOD, learn the difference between a period and a comma.

Maybe you can't tell the difference, but for someone who can READ and WRITE properly, trying to decipher whatever it is you're trying to write is a challenge I don't need on a Literotica site.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Son pesters mom until she gives in.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories