Mother Knows Best Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex was made to kneel at the foot of the bed, his red ass glowing after his punishment. Sylvia ascended the head of the bed, cane still in hand to firmly remind the wimp of her absolute authority. His cock rose to full stiffness once more as she lay with her back against the pillows and headboard, and slowly and teasingly lifted and spread her legs. Rex sniffed at the air, hoping to catch a waft of the moist cunt and sticky asshole which he was now teased with the sight of, making Sylvia laugh. Though she was in urgent need of satisfaction, she needed to have order from every situation and would make Rex thank her for the caning before he was allowed to service both her holes. Rex was now willing to conform as quickly as possible; he so wanted to sniff and lick at the gorgeous cunt and arsehole now within his sight, he knew the routine so well and hoped she'd allow him to masturbate at her feet when she was satisfied. Sylvia sat with splayed legs, showing her magnificent labia, the beautiful pink butterfly so moist and inviting which had been worshipped by her husband who had also been a slave to it, and was now kept shaven and smooth to tease her son-in-law with. She simply lifted her head sharply once, and gave Rex a look of utter contempt as her signal that she wished to hear his thanks.

"Thank you for caning me Madam Sylvia; I have fully deserved punishment as usual and look forward to the caning I have since earned; please may I now show my humble gratitude in being of service to you." Rex's asshole tingled as he spoke; though he had made the speech many times it still had potency in humiliating him, stiffening his cock in readiness for the delicious taste of the cunt of the woman who dominated him so thoroughly. Sylvia's cunt tingled as she nodded her approval and pointed to her needy mound. Rex ascended the bed and crawled up to her magnificent flower; her tone was more affectionate now, he had humbled himself well and caning him had been a real pleasure for her.

"You have a good sniff first, and see how excited I've become in administering your punishment; your pain becomes so much more enjoyable each time, I shall have to be extra vigorous in my application of the cane in future; I may actually come myself one day that would be exquisite." Rex inhaled deeply as he took in her words which helped tease his balls as much as the delicious scent of her excited cunt; she gently pushed his head down and had him sniff her asshole too, his cock pulsed at the tart tang it offered; Rex knew this is where he'd be when his dominant mother-in-law reached her orgasm. She eased his head back up.

"You may lick my cunt now; I want it thoroughly serviced and cleaned before you are allowed to worship my asshole; I have a special treat for you tomorrow which we will both get immense pleasure from, I intend to humiliate you in a very unique way." Rex's balls tingled and he was already yearning to come again, as he lapped at her deliciously sweaty flaps and folds, his cock pulsing as his tongue slipped deep into her slit to be rewarded by the stronger flavours there; what was in store for him tomorrow? He knew how she loved to tease and humiliate him, whatever it was, he would be shown his place and his cock rubbed rigid on the bed as he paid homage to his dominant mistress. Sylvia now moaned with pleasure as he caressed the nub of her clitoris, and then eased his head down to the delicious pucker at the base of her beautifully rounded cheeks. She moaned all the more as Rex eagerly probed the tangy delights of her mature asshole; he was close to earning yet another caning as he was immersed in the submissive heaven of performing this act of complete submission to the woman who had thrashed him. Sylvia was also immersed in wave after wave of pleasure as she relished the complete control and dominance she had over her son-in-law; she thought of how she had enjoyed thrashing him as her daughter was fucked, and now burst into a fulfilling orgasm as his tongue lovingly and submissively probed her asshole in gratitude. She lifted her legs high and wide as her whole body shimmered in ecstasy in triumph over the lowly male, who faced a thrilling tease tomorrow. As she recovered, she lifted his head from attending her asshole and pointed to the floor beside her bed; Rex's cock pulsed with anticipation.

"You have pleased me sufficiently today, I shall now have the further pleasure of watching you disgrace yourself at my feet; you may masturbate for me." Rex wasted no time as she placed her feet to the floor and placed the cane next to them, to enhance his ejaculation, he knelt obediently at the feet of the supremely dominant woman and stroked his cock while looking at her elegant legs and the cane, reminisced on the thrashing he'd has from it, and the delightful tastes of her cunt and asshole. Sylvia smiled as the submissive cur began to arch his back, back and forth as the imminent arrival of his ecstatic delivery was announced; she teased the underside of his balls with her cane.

"You'll come for me right now! I'll have a good show from you or you'll have another thrashing before being put to bed." Rex immediately erupted, his bulging bell-end shooting its hot tribute over her elegant feet and carefully pedicured toes. He moaned and grunted in absolute ecstasy as Sylvia laughed with contempt at him, and continued to lift and poke his balls with the cane. As he jetted his semen to a satisfying crescendo, he shot a loop of cream onto the cane which had punished him; Sylvia twirled it with satisfaction, capturing the sticky loop before it dribbled off, and having Rex lick it clean as she sneered in triumph. The dominant matriarch then lifted each foot in turn, and had Rex suck each toe in turn, and lick his mess from each. Res was about to ascend to the bed when Sylvia smiled wickedly and pointed to the door.

"Oh you're not sleeping in here tonight, though it is time that small boys were in bed." She descended the stairs and Rex followed meekly. She smiled wickedly as he was shown into the TV lounge, and was astonished to find a bed in there, next to a chair and a large TV; two long silk scarves and a pair of lacy panties were on the bed, which he was ordered into. One scarf was used to tie his ankles, the other to bind his wrists behind his back. Sylvia laughed wickedly.

"We'll have no masturbating without my permission; I know you small boys cannot be trusted." Rex pondered on the 'small boy' emphasis as he sampled another divinely scented gusset being tied over his face; this was a new humiliation theme not previously used by the dominant mother, he wondered where it was leading.

"You just be a good boy and go to sleep while I enjoy some of my favourite recordings, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow." Rex's cock rose once more as he was forced to breathe through the deliciously scented gusset, whilst enjoying his submissive state of bondage. It was patently obvious that sleep was impossible while the television was on; Sylvia knowing full well that her captive would enjoy the recordings as much as she. She toyed with herself as various scenarios were played out on the screen; each had a similar theme which involved males being punished. Rex yearned to play with his cock as a haughty school mistress delivered a severe caning to a male in front of a class of young females, each one smiling with spiteful satisfaction as the distressed male was reduced to tears in humiliating fashion; Sylvia compounded his agony by moaning with pleasure on occasion, as she brought herself off. Males were thrashed teased and allowed to masturbate, as Rex looked on with stiff cock, his hands secured behind him; he now yearned for her to be sated by the teasing clips, and retire to bed so he could roll onto his front and rub his cock to orgasm on the sheets, though he knew she'd be furious and would punish him severely on discovering his semen. His cock was as stiff as it had been at any time earlier that day by the time Sylvia decided to retire; he tried to feign being asleep but Sylvia pulled back the sheets and smiled at the huge erection he could not conceal.

"Oh dear, we can't let you have any wet dreams can we? That would reduce our fun tomorrow." Rex whimpered with frustration and Sylvia laughed aloud as she spoiled his plans by producing a padded leather sheath which she took great pleasure in sliding over his erect cock, tying it around his waist and beneath the balls and up the crack of his ass to join it with the second string; no friction whatsoever would be experienced by his now nullified erect cock; Sylvia had triumphed over him again.

"I know all the tricks you young boys get up to; you'll thank me tomorrow for stopping you from wasting yourself and you'll spend the night in denial, whilst I shall take my favourite vibrator to bed and think of your predicament Goodnight young man." Giggling with pleasure she left the room and turned out the lights, leaving the door wide open. Rex did not hear her bedroom door close either, but he soon heard the dull buzzing of Sylvia's favourite, and her moans of pleasure.

He slept fitfully and was awoken by a sight which had his cock fill the cruel leather sheath immediately; Sylvia was a magnificently dominant woman at all times, but she looked extra dominant today. Her hair was in a severe bun; she sported horn-rim glasses-sixties-style, and wore a black pencil skirt, black silk blouse with belt which squeezed her waist in, black stockings and black stilettos. She looked every inch the strict school-mistress; Rex would soon learn this was for a good reason. She also carried a school-type rattan cane with the classic looped handle, with which he was whipped smartly out of bed after being released from his bonds. He was taken to the shower room where Sylvia remained with him, watching him like a hawk to ensure he did not masturbate. Even though he shampooed and washed in adult fashion, she took great delight in having him kneel so that she could check he had washed behind his ears; it was evident she was intent on making him feel like an immature boy. She even insisted on helping dry the inside of his ears with the corners of the towel, in a strange motherly fashion. Her cunt buzzed with pleasure as she lifted his half-erect cock with the cane, making it stiffen.

"I have a special breakfast item for you today; it will give extra pep along with your cereal for the rest of the day." Rex was sat naked at the breakfast table, and stroked his erect cock at every opportunity his dominant mother-in-law's back was turned; she looked so horny this morning and seemed to purposely bend in front of him from time to time as she bustled in the kitchen, showing him her beautifully rounded ass, tight in the black skirt, cane under her arm or never far from her side. She smiled as he finished his breakfast and filled a glass with water, before retrieving something from the medical cabinet and placing it on the side with the water. She looked sternly at him and then pointed the floor in front of her with the cane.

"Time for your special medicine; come and kneel before me, you are going to have a very special day today." Rex knelt obediently at her feet and his cock swelled, after the tease and denial of the previous night, and on seeing the magnificent woman dressed as she was now, he was already yearning to shoot his load. Sylvia sneered down at him and teased his now erect cock with her cane as he viewed her elegant stocking clad legs; he so wanted to masturbate there, and lick those sexy shoes clean of his mess. Sylvia handed him down the glass of water, and then passed him a large blue diamond shaped tablet.

"You take your medicine like a good boy, and then we'll have some fun putting your new outfit on; we are going to visit some friends of mine today, and you are going to show them how well behaved you are. They will also enjoy hearing you tell of the situations you and my daughter were in yesterday; they will thoroughly enjoy your humiliation, and your medicine will make it extra enjoyable for you." Rex knew the Viagra would soon take effect, keeping his already stiff and yearning cock rigid. He also knew it meant that her friends were unlikely to just want to hear about his confessions; his cock tingled as he thought of being dominated by several mature women. Sylvia strutted away and came back with some packages containing clothing; her cunt tingled as Rex was shown the items, which he greeted with some disdain.

Rex was dressed in baggy grey schoolboy shorts, which he was made to wear with no underwear; he showed signs of protesting, such would be the acute embarrassment of wearing such an item, and though he did not actually say anything, the stern woman had him bend over a chair while his ass received three strokes. Sylvia was now very excited as she relished what was to come. Rex was even more dismayed at the white ankle socks and specially made adult-size children's sandals he was made to wear; a white long sleeved shirt and cap, with the satchel he was made to carry completed the humiliating picture. Rex was a junior schoolboy, and would be seen with a severe looking school-mistress; all who saw them would know who was in control. They would also witness his Viagra induced excitement; being allowed no underwear, his cock rudely puffed the baggy grey shorts forward. Anyone they encountered would know he was thrilled to be dominated and would enjoy his humiliation. Rex was very uneasy about this new situation, but apart from her friends, who else was likely to see them unless the car was stopped during the journey? Rex eased a little with this thought, but the sheer humiliation he felt when made to look into a mirror by Sylvia, had his cock rigid; he looked acutely foolish, which is just what the stern mother-in-law had set out to achieve. He also noted that the soles of the sandals were very thin, as they were designed to reduce his height as much as possible; Sylvia's stilettos were designed in the opposite fashion, she was now as tall as him, but seemed taller-he was dominated from all angles. Sylvia was very pleased with her work and her cunt moistened as she finished her schoolboy off by doing up the top collar button, as small boys are apt to do. They were now ready to leave.

"You will be taught some very special lessons today; my friends have all worked in places of authority over males during their lives, and will be pleased to test that your manners and obedience are at the correct levels. You will of course earn a thrashing from me for each occasion if you let me down in any way, however trivial it may seem at the time." Her words and the awe of facing several stern mistresses had his anus tingling with fear and his cock ached for relief; it had already made a small black patch in the grey fabric of the shorts as he oozed pre-cum, in anticipation of unknown punishment and humiliation to come. His cock pulsed as he was led out into the sunshine and followed the wonderful backside down towards the car; he was acutely embarrassed even without being seen, so was in a state of panic when Sylvia walked straight past the car. Her cunt bulged with pleasure as she saw the fear on his face.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you; we'll be travelling by public transport today. I want you to truly appreciate your position as an inferior male; the trip to our destination will be suitably humbling for you, it will serve as a lesson in humility which we will both great deal of pleasure from." Rex broke into a cold sweat as he timidly obeyed his stern mistress, who now held his hand as if to emphasise to others that he was really a small child inside who could not be trusted to cross roads on his own etc. Rex felt truly owned and controlled by this magnificent female now; as he wallowed in shame and self-pity, his cock remained rigid as his submissive side was boosted by the Viagra. As they took the short walk downtown to the bus stop, passing women smiled with satisfaction as they saw what they knew could only be an adult male being publicly humiliated; cunts tingled as they saw the stern school-mistress-like woman with the cane, obviously superior and in charge of a feeble male, dressed like a child, and unable to contain his physical excitement at being dominated in public. Males laughed, but some felt their cock's stirring as they eyed the deliciously stern woman who was so obviously in control; many were envious of Rex and imagined the delights he faced.

Rex felt as though the entire world's eyes were focused on just him as they reached the bus stop. Sylvia sat in one of the available seats in the row, of which there were several, but Rex was made to stand; Sylvia still held his hand, ensuring the link between the two was made patently obvious at all times. She smiled with satisfaction as she crossed her legs, her cunt tingling as she looked round and inspected the growing patch at the front of Rex's protruding shorts; the Viagra was assisting with a most satisfactory humiliation. Rex went various shades of pink and his heart fluttered as passing cars slowed and tooted their horns; the occupants, both male and female, laughing rudely at the adult schoolboy. Rex was relieved when the bus arrived; the driver was female and she sneered with delight at Rex as she addressed his stern mistress.

"One adult, one child?" She laughed as she broadcast her recognition to the crowded bus's occupants, each and every one of them, grinning and staring at Rex and his owner as she purposely ushered and chastised him along, making no effort to conceal the wicked cane. Rex's day was about to improve considerably, in a way that neither he nor Sylvia could have predicted. As they took their seats, a plump but shapely black woman in the opposite isle stared unrelentingly at Rex, smiling and nodding her absolute approval of a male being shown his place by a woman. Her cunt tingled with arousal at the shaming of a male; in a world full of arrogant males, especially white ones, it gave her supreme pleasure to witness this one's humiliation.

"I hope you are keeping that boy nicely disciplined; l used to keep house for a couple whose sons were in their late teens, mother there ruled the roost and gave me free range over disciplining her boys. I caned them frequently and know that their father would have appreciated it too, but I never had the chance. I found it very invigorating using the cane; I was so sad when they moved to Canada." Rex's cock oozed and he swallowed hard as the attractive black lady heaved her large breasts and sneered at the tent in his shorts and the patch created by his excitement; he had often masturbated over black women, shooting his load in ecstasy over pictures of white males being face-sat. Being dominated by one would be exquisite; their venom toward a white male would ensure severe punishments. Sylvia's cunt buzzed with excitement at the woman's story and the possibilities that existed.

"Why, I've been looking for a housekeeper for some time, especially one who would relish supervising my son-in-law; I know his visits to my house will become more and more frequent as my daughter's patience with his uselessness grows thinner every day. He may shortly be under my control on a permanent basis; this would make your tasks very simple indeed, you could discipline him at your leisure when I am otherwise engaged, and I'd allow you free range with him anyhow." She turned to Rex.

"You'd love to be disciplined by this lady, wouldn't you Rex?" Rex was now squirming in a mixture of acute humiliation and subliminal submissive pleasure as he was aware the entire bus was listening in with pleasure, and the entire compliment jeered and gave its approval as he answered.

"Yes Madam Sylvia, I would love to be disciplined by this lady." Sylvia sneered in triumph at his humiliation and turned back to the black lady as the derisory laughing subsided.