Mother Knows Best Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, you don't have to give me a decision right away, we'd need to talk terms, though I'm sure you'd find me most generous; why don't you come with us and meet my friends, I'm sure you'd love to witness Rex being disciplined?" The shapely black lady, who was becoming sexier by the moment in Rex's eyes, did not hesitate.

"Oh I think I like the sound of both your ideas; I'd love to be party to his discipline, I was only going to town to see a job agency, you've just made my day." The lady introduced herself as Martha Johnson and she chatted openly with Sylvia about methods of chastising males, what was best applied in reducing them from a state of arrogance to one of servility. Rex was now almost oblivious to the attentions of the other passengers; his cock was now pulsing with pleasure as he covertly eyed his new mistress and imagined being dominated by her; he wondered if she would be partial to having her asshole licked; he was not to be disappointed. Martha smiled contentedly as the bus moved away from the stop she had initially intended alighting at, as it headed for the other side of town; most of the people had left the bus now, and Sylvia passed the cane to Martha who took great pleasure in feeling its flexibility.

"I have several rattans like this at home, I find they are so durable and provide excellent results when a thrashing is necessary; they never break and the uniform application of firm strokes is guaranteed." Sylvia's cunt moistened nicely in her panties.

"I shall watch your technique when we return to my house this evening; Rex has earned a fifty stroke caning from last night, he's going to tell my friends all about it when we get there. You'd like Martha to thrash you wouldn't you Rex?" The few other people left on the bus smiled with glee as they watched the submissive male teased and dominated verbally by the two women; cocks stiffened and cunts tingled as they imagined the white male thrashed by the shapely black woman, whilst the elegant mature white woman looked on and gave her approval. Martha pursed her cherry red lips and gave him a knowing smile which he would become all too familiar with. Her breasts heaved as she awaited the only answer he could give.

"Yes Madam Sylvia, I would love to be thrashed by Madam Martha." The few people left sniggered and laughed at his admission, Martha's cunt was now fully aroused and in need of a good licking from a subservient tongue; 'Madam Martha', she loved the sound of that.

A shocked and sweating Rex was finally ushered from the bus as it reached the outskirts of a richer suburban area. Martha was now handed the cane, which she took with some pleasure as she adopted her haughtiest air; the two strutting women with the dominated schoolboy between them. Martha gripped the cane and whispered to Rex as they walked.

"I am so looking forward to thrashing you. I am going to make you pay for every insult or act of arrogance I have endured from any man, black or white, we'll soon have you doing my chores efficiently; I intend to supervise you every moment of the day." Sylvia laughed.

"He especially likes laundry duties; he likes to sort panties, now he'll have extra pairs to sniff." Rex's cock ached and continued to ooze lubricant as he thought of the pleasure of sniffing Martha's panties too, as the two new friends laughed at him. The women's cunts swelled with pleasure each time an onlooker from this wealthier area took an interest in them; a woman of a similar age to Sylvia came right to the front of her driveway, having seen them approach and smiled with sublime satisfaction as she gratefully took in the scene. She crossed her arms as she sneered with pleasure at the shamed Rex, his erect cock now having left a large and apparent patch to the fore of his grey shorts; such was his continued excitement and perpetual humiliation. The woman's cunt buzzed to match his two owners.

"I'd love to send my husband to the school he's at, I can see you have him nice and obedient" At which point she produced her phone and the two women obligingly stopped Rex and they posed for the woman. Sylvia would have Rex fully enjoy the impromptu situation.

"Would you like to hold the cane and have him kiss your feet while I film his obedience for you?" The woman's cunt perked with pleasure.

"Oh yes please, I'd love that." Martha handed the cane to the woman and she held it in dominant fashion as Rex bent and kissed her feet in public. His humiliation was magnified as two other approaching women slowed, and watched with joy as Rex went red-faced with the exposure. Though acutely embarrassed at the moment, Rex knew he would recall the situation later, on occasions when allowed to masturbate; his submission to women was absolute and he loved it as Sylvia barked at him to make sure he kissed those feet adequately. He would come long and hard as he wallowed in rich memories of being dominated in such a humiliating fashion by all women. The phone was then handed back to the woman, who then took a few more poses of the trio, and the two other women who stood smiling contentedly at Rex's actions. Her cunt buzzing, she retired to her house to download the shots, and retrieved her favourite dildo to accompany her while she did so.

At last Sylvia guided them up the short driveway leading to a grandiose Italianate house, and the cold sweat that Rex had endured almost constantly since leaving Sylvia's house, now receded slightly as he realised they were at their destination. The door was opened by a smiling red-headed woman who looked as though she had been dressed by the same outfitter as his mistress; it was equally severe. After Sylvia had explained Martha's presence and the mutual good fortune of their union, they were led in to a spacious and comfortable lounge, where two other equally severe women in schoolmistress guise awaited them. Rex's cock was close to involuntary ejaculation as he found himself free of the public torment but was now surrounded by five dominant women and the promise of discipline from them. The three elegant and confident mistresses now crowded round him; the redhead pointed at the now huge patch in his shorts.

"Why, he has almost lost control completely; he must have thoroughly enjoyed his journey, has he earned relief?" One of the other mistresses, a stern looking brunette, also commented.

"If he's had his medicine as you suggested Sylvia, he'll need immediate relief or he'll not fully appreciate the discipline he's offered." The third, a very fit looking blonde, her nipples already poking excitedly through her blouse as she studied the bulge in Rex's shorts, agreed.

"I'll get a towel; we can watch him disgrace himself, and that will also give us licence to discipline him." As the blonde returned with the towel, she smirked as she bent and laid it on the floor, showing Rex her delightfully full ass in its tight skirt as she did so. Sylvia barked at Rex.

"Shorts down now, and kneel with them around your ankles. You will show all present how you have enjoyed your journey; you will masturbate while we watch, then your discipline will begin." Rex dropped his shorts obediently, and with them about his ankles, accompanying the white socks and sandals which together had served to shame him so well, he gratefully gripped his stiff aching cock. As he knelt and stroked with instant pleasure, he viewed the gracefully stern legs of the women who would make sure he recognised his place below them and who would dominate him. Sylvia knew she would need to be quick with her teasing; Rex had done well in not shooting his cream within his shorts, and would shortly spend with volcanic proportions. However, the Viagra would ensure he was ready to shoot again almost immediately.

"Tell the ladies what you did last night to earn a thrashing from your new mentor, Martha. Let them know the part your wife played in it." The women now held canes of their own, to emphasise to Rex that he faced a delicious caning from each, which they flexed as they awaited his description.

"I disgraced myself on the sheets whilst being caned; my wife phoned to signify the commencement of the caning, to coincide with her being serviced by her lover. Martha is to cane me tonight as punishment." The lady's cunts squirmed excitedly as they laughed, Martha's oozed into her panties as she relished her duty later; Rex began to rock on his knees, he would shoot very soon, Sylvia ensured he would do so with gusto.

"Yes ladies, Rex came while being caned by mother-in-law, at the precise time his wife was fucked satisfactorily by her lover; the humiliation and pleasure was sublime." Rex grunted and moaned aloud as the ecstasy of realisation was now made clear to him by his own predicament, and reinforced by the announcements of the stern women who surrounded him. As he knelt in the shorts which continued to humiliate, he thought of the pleasures of Sylvia's ownership which she had hinted may become permanent, the delights of Martha which would follow, the sweet humiliations of the journey, and now his introduction to these three foreboding women. Rex was now resigned to absolute domination at the hands of womanhood, as the redhead placed a towel on the floor for him to jet his tribute to them, and made sure he did so with honour.

"You may think you are totally submissive to women in your present state, but we three will break and mould you as we have many men. You will show complete and utter obedience to every female's simplest of whims when we have conditioned you. Today will be the first session of lessons, you will attend at further dates until you have been fully processed; the three of us will take great pleasure in reducing your status completely, and you will waste your seed many times in absolute submission." With that the haughty red governess pointed sternly to the towel and Rex duly obliged; his asshole tingled with fear and deeply erotic pleasure as his balls pumped in their first submission. He now knew that the humiliation he'd suffered would be nothing compared with what was to come; the three new tormentors sneered and flexed their canes as he moaned with a relief that signalled he was ready to face the punishments they would break him with. Rex was ready to submit his very life as he spent liberally again and again, his hot semen jetting in creamy loops onto the waiting towel.