Mother Knows Best Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl slapped him gently feeling guilty about the last 24 hours, but decided to say nothing as she watched him climb into bed and fall asleep immediately. Grabbing her shorts and tube top, she picked up the latest Jack Reacher and went down to the pool to read.

Cheryl must have dozed off since it was a couple of hours later and she heard voices. Looking up, she saw Mark and Ryan standing there. "Hi boys. Rick went to the football game with Bryan. Did you come over to swim?"

"Hi Mrs. Matthews," Ryan said, "we forgot they were going. You look like you want to be alone, so we'll take off."

Sitting up, Cheryl said, "Nonsense, no one is using the pool, you might as well, but Larry got in a few hours ago on the red eye and he's sleeping." She said indicating the bedroom windows in the upper right of the back of the house, "So, don't make noise and I'm sure it's fine."

Cheryl went back to reading, ingoring the laughter and splashing but then saw the two dripping boys walk up to her. "What is it? You need something to eat, drink?" he asked.

"Actually, we want you to join us, come on in. The water feels great." Mark said.

"I don't have my suit on, but..." Looking at the boys' crotches and realizing what they hoped, "I could go in the bathhouse and put one on..." Seeing the expected flash of disappointment, she continued, "No, I'm not stripping down, Larry is right up there and if he wakes up..." She stood up and went into the bathhouse.

Ryan elbowed Mark and whispered, "Just be cool, she'll be naked in no time." They watched her ass as she strode to the door. Adjusting his hardening cock, he turned and dove into the pool.

'Too bad the purple bikini is upstairs, but this one seems pretty nice.' She thought holding up her red two piece. She stripped down and put on the suit. Looking in the mirror she realized this one wasn't much smaller than the purple one as her breasts leaked out around the top and the back of the bottom was no more than a 4" strip. 'Easy now, Larry is 50 yards away with full view of the pool area, though we do have the chaise lounges by the back of the pool behind the bathhouse...Fuck! Stop thinking like that, it is one thing to cheat on Larry when he's out of town, but this is ridiculous.' She thought as she opened the door.

Ryan and Mark sucked in air seeing their jack-off fantasy jiggle towards the pool. Her ass was fully exposed and her large mounds bounced and fought to stay confined by the flimsy material. Ryan whispered to Mark, "Holy fuck, she looks so fucking hot. How does Rick contain himself? If this were my mom, I'd be doing that every day."

"Yeah, I'd never jerk off again, I'd just go find mom." Mark whispered back.

"You boys plotting something? I feel like I'm on the catwalk and being ogled by a bunch of perverts...not that there's anything wrong with a good pervert." Cheryl laughed looking at the wide-eyed boys as she walked to the diving board.

Diving in she swam underwater to the shallow end and seeing their legs continued until she felt them with her hands. Arching her back she slid up one of the boy's legs, crotch, chest and surfaced pressing herself against him. "Mark! I was wondering who was whom."

"Crap, that felt good, Mrs. Matthews. Do that again." Mark sighed.

"You probably should call me Cheryl...I mean, it does seem a bit formal seeing as how I've had you boys inside me." She grinned and dove underwater and repeated the contact, but this time against Ryan. Feeling a definite boner, she turned and thrust her ass out of the water and swam around and crawled up Mark's legs and felt his hard cock against her face. She opened her mouth and nibbled on the head before coming up and planting a kiss on the young boy. Turning around again and holding her ass out of the water a bit longer she did the same thing with Ryan, loving how hard and stiff the boys were. Kissing Ryan, she felt his hands one her ass pulling her against that rigid rod.

Giggling, she spun out of his arms and dove under again and crawling up Mark's legs was rewarded by his exposed cock in her face. She immediately started sucking on it, cupping his balls. She didn't stop them when she felt their hands untying and pulling off her bikini. She focused on sucking the warm fleshy rod as long as she could hold her breath. Pulling off and coming up for air she gasped, "Aren't you two presumptuous? My husband is right up there and what exactly is it you expect?" She giggled while stroking both cocks under the water. Without waiting for an answer she leaned back and swam exposing her tits and kicked her legs out wide before diving under and returned to the legs on the left. She swam up and grabbed Ryan's now freed dick and took it into her mouth. She heard him groan, muffled by the water and attacked his meat with her mouth and tongue and sucked him all the way into her throat. She lifted her hips when Mark came up behind and grabbed her ass. She pulled off Ryan's hard cock and gasping said, "It might be better if you sat on the edge of the pool, nodding behind him. Ryan waded over and sat on the edge with his boner pointing at the sky. Cheryl followed and leaning over, drove her face down on the beautiful, throbbing piece of meat and pressed her face into his stomach. "Mmmmmmmm" She moaned as Mark drove his cock into her cunt and with his hands grabbing her ass, began pounding her.

"God I love this cunt," Mark groaned looking down at Cheryl's perfect ass with the tale-tell butterfly, "You really have to try it, Ryan." How was her ass last night?"

"Oh God, so fucking tight. I've never felt such a vice-like grip on my dick. After cumming my balls ached for hours afterwards." Ryan sighed, "But I cannot believe how great her throat feels, ooohhhh, yessss, she...aaaaa...she clenched her throat and, Oh God! Christ, you need to feel this." Ryan said as he humped into Cheryl's mouth. "I looked up Amber Evans last night and found dozens on videos on line, but...ooohhhhhhh yesss," Ryan moaned as Cheryl drove her middle finger up his ass, "God you're good at this," Ryan groaned. "Anyhow, I found a site rating best porn stars of and our bitch here was rated number one for best blow-job queen of all time."

Cheryl listened to the boys discuss her body as if she weren't even there. Were they aware how insulting it was to be discussed like a fuck doll, a piece of meat, how arousing it was, how her nipples ached hearing them? How she loved being called a bitch, but she didn't want Ryan to know that.

Ryan sputtered, "Oh, ok...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you a bitch, oh God, not three fingers...Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...aaaahhh...aaaahhhh, fuck" Ryan groaned as he shot his load down her gulping throat.

Mark pulled out of her tight cunt and pressed the head against her ass and when she pushed back, he reached around and jammed his fingers into the cunt and pulled her back against his cock. He let out a moan when he popped past her sphincter and slid into her rectum. Soon he was rewarded when Cheryl let out a low moan and with her pelvis grinding on Mark's fingers climaxed in a series of spasms. This pelvic action drove Mark over the edge and he too came in a rush, jetting his cum as deeply as he could with each stroke. "Oh God, Cheryl, you have to be the best fuck ever. Poor Rick has no idea what he's missing." He pulled out watching his sperm flow out her ass into the water.

Ryan jumped into the pool and dove under as he had gotten very hot exposed to the sun and Mark dove backwards onto his back and floated on top of the water looking exhausted. Cheryl admired his circumcised cock lying on his stomach and dove under herself.

Surfacing, she heard the back door open so she dove under and found her suit. She was able to get it on her and tied before running out of air and when she surfaced she saw Mark and Ryan had put their suits on and were running off the diving board and splashing into the water as if nothing had happened. Cheryl turned to see Larry in his suit walking down.

"Can I join you? I heard splashing and it sounded really appealing. Where's Rick?" Larry asked.

"He and Bryan went to the State game, no idea how they got tickets. Come on in, it feels great. I was trying to read, but these two forced me to get in with them. You know boys." Cheryl grinned. "Are you sure you got enough sleep?"

Larry felt a jolt go through his balls thinking about Cheryl and the boys, but just dove into the refreshingly cool water. "Sure, I could use more, but I haven't seen you in weeks."

After swimming around and splashing each other, Larry swam between his wife's lesg and stood up with her on his shoulders. Throwing her off with a laugh, he went and did it again, but this time said, "Sorry honey, I couldn't resist." He walked down to into the deep end and continued underwater to the far side before ducking out from between her legs and surfacing. "I didn't think I was going to make it," He gasped. "good thing you weigh the same as the day I met you, or I might have drowned." He grinned at her. Swimming back to the other side, he again got her on his shoulders and when they turned around, Ryan was on Mark's shoulders.

"Ready to eat water?" Ryan challenged, "Doesn't quite have the same ring as saying 'ready to eat dirt,' but anyhow, ready to get dumped?"

Mark waded over to Rick's parents and Ryan shoved Cheryl backwards and into the water.

Sputtering, Cheryl yelled, "I wasn't ready, Larry get me back up and let's show these little boys who's boss."

Larry got under her and standing up faced the two grinning boys. "Ok, you heard her, prepare to get dumped." He waded rapidly toward them and felt his wife lean forward and her pussy grind against his neck as Ryan and Cheryl pushed and pulled each other trying to unseat the other. Larry swept his leg out behind Mark's and saw the two boys fall backwards, Ryan holding a piece of bright red cloth.

Ryan jumped up with his trophy held high over his head, yelling, "I win, at least if this were flag football." He said grinning.

Larry looked up and saw his wife's under boobs and she was reaching for the top and making no effort to cover up. The two boys' eyes were glued to her flopping breasts. He threw his wife back into the water and demanded that Ryan give Cheryl back her top. Seeing the eager looks on the boys' faces made his cock swell and shaking his head, he grabbed the top and handed it to his wife. "Cheryl, you didn't even try to cover up, what's wrong with you?" He demanded.

"Oh relax, I'm sure these boys have seen a woman's boobs before and it won't be their last." She spat back. She threw the top over to the side of the pool and swam back over to her husband, hugging him whispered, "I see your woody, don't tell me this isn't fun for you too." She flattened her breasts against him and ground her pussy against his growing erection and kissed him." Pulling away, "Ok boys, we'll show you how to play this game without someone," Eying Ryan, "cheating by pulling off my top. Come on Larry, get under me."

This time Mark got on top of Ryan's shoulders and wading in his hands reached out and grabbed Cheryl's breasts, shoulders, stomach with Cheryl fought back by pushing and slapping at his persistent grabbing.

Larry was getting hotter and hotter seeing Mark grab his wife's tits and knew that the grinding of her crotch against his neck was more that incidental writhing. Finally, seeing Cheryl had both Mark's wrists, Larry waded backwards quickly bringing Mark flying forward splashing face down in the water.

Cheryl let out a victory scream with her arms over her head, her huge breasts flopping as she waved her arms around. With one more victory scream she flopped back off Larry's shoulders into the pool. "We sure showed those young boys who's boss," Cheryl said surfacing and hugging her husband, "I'm thinking you should take me upstairs for a victory celebration." She said loudly. "Or, are you not in any shape to get out of the pool?" She whispered into his ear while reaching down and gripping his hard rod.

Larry thought about turning around and pulling the strings holding Cheryl's bottoms, inviting the two young boys over and watch as she got attacked by their hard, adolescent cocks, filling her with their cum, but shaking his head he couldn't do that to her. Pulling away he dove under and swam the length of the pool, touched the wall and came back feeling like he was going have to inhale a lungful of water, but forced himself to go farther. Finally, when he reached the other end, he came up with a huge gasp and was relieved knowing he could safely get out.

Mark climbed out of the pool, "Thanks for letting us swim Mrs. Matthews, it was fun, and let me speak for Ryan, you really shouldn't be hiding those." He said staring directly at Cheryl's tits floating on the surface. "Thanks Mr. Matthews, we'll see you later."

Ryan waved as he and Mark walked out through the gate and headed home.

Cheryl reached down, pulled off her bottoms and swam over to her husband, still panting at the edge of the pool. "You loved that, didn't you, you were going to offer your wife's pussy to them, weren't you? You wondered whether I'd slap you or lie on my back with my legs spread welcoming those young cocks, didn't you?" She said as she slid off his shorts and stroked his now fully erect cock. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she lowered herself onto his rigid penis and welcomed him into her wet hole. Bouncing up and down she whispered in his ear, "Your hands are on my ass, you know how those boys were looking at like it was theirs for the taking, my nipples, hard and sticking out, ready for their lips, tongues...my tight pussy milking their stiff cocks, sliding up and down, urging them to saturate my womb with their fertile sperm." Feeling Larry drive into her harder and push a finger in her ass, she continued, "Yes, that is exactly what you wanted to see, Mark fucking my pussy and Ryan working his cock deep into my ass, you regret not telling them to stay? You want me to stop and get my cell over there and have them come back?" Cheryl softly said into his ear as her tongue periodically flicked his ear lobe and rimmed his ear.

Larry groaned, thinking how easy it would be for him to say yes, but he knew that she was just teasing and would never go along with it. He wanted to watch her with those boys, watch them attack her tits with their hands and mouths, seeing how they couldn't take their eyes off her. He would have loved to have this memory while jerking off in Hong Kong, or Sidney or any of the other far away cities keeping him from her. "No, honey, I couldn't do that to you, but you may have been pissed at me if I let them fuck you, but you would have loved it. I'll bet you would have cum over and over feeling both their cocks pounding you...pounding your ass and tight cunt." He slid his finger in and out of her anus as he told her this and held her writhing ass as she moaned and came hard against him, wrenching her pelvis so hard he thought his cock was going to break off.

When Cheryl's orgasm subsided, she slid off Larry's cock and turned around offering him her ass, "You'd better be as good a Ryan when you fuck my ass, you up to that?" She purred as she felt his large head pop into her.

Larry reached around and grabbing her breasts started driving into her with a steady rhythm and felt his wife's hand reach under and start stroking his balls. "This good enough for you, or should I call them back? Do you want all three of us to dump out loads in you?" Larry came almost instantly thinking about those two, and many other of Rick's friends using his wife's holes. "Oh God, your ass is so fucking tight, oooohhhhh." He groaned as he collapsed onto her back.

As Larry's penis slid out of her ass, Cheryl nudged her husband, "You might get your wish. I'm sure the game is over and Bryan and Rick should be back soon." She said quietly. "I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be pissed," She said with a grin, "Bryan is hot and looks pretty well hung."

Larry got off her back and slapping her ass, said "Do you miss your porn days with easy access to all those cocks? I hadn't thought how being married has limited your abilities to express yourself sexually. I know you love me..."

"I do love you and there is part of me that loved the variety, the sex, the attention and the multiple dicks inside me at the same time, but I love you and the kids even more, so I could never go back to that, though seeing those two boys...I don't know." She sighed.

"Perhaps we should find out, but I do need to clean up inside. Should I start the grill?" Larry asked as he pulled on his shorts and climbed out.

Cheryl fished around for her bathing suit and climbed out carrying them to the bathhouse where she dried off and put her shorts and top back on.

Cheryl was in the kitchen feeling refreshed from her shower, how many had that been in the last 24 hours? With a jolt realized she lost count. Shaking her head, she also realized she had no idea how many times she had a man cum inside her...10 times in the last 24 hours? Even when she was doing porn, she always knew how many times she had been penetrated. 'Crap, I cannot be that big a slut, but I guess I am.' She thought sadly. She turned when she heard her son and Bryan come in.

"Hey honey, how was the game?" She said cheerfully. "Hey Bryan, we are grilling steaks, are you staying for dinner?"

"We won, I mean, State won." Rick said, "It was a total blowout and fun! Bryan, you want to call your mom and ask her if you can stay?" Turning to his mom as Bryan went to call home, "Where's dad? I haven't seen him, is he out back?"

"Hey dad. Welcome home. I can't believe you're awake after, what was that, an 18 hour flight?" Rick said shaking his dad's hand. "Steaks? Sounds great, I'm starving. By the way, you have an extra one, Bryan is probably staying."

"I assumed that, so yes, I have plenty." Larry replied, "I got a few hours sleep but I feel great after an invigorating swim." He continued deciding not to mention his friends ogling his mother's breasts. "How's school going?"

"School's ok, I cannot wait to graduate. Man, the time drags. Hey Bryan, what did your mom say?" Rick asked when he saw Bryan come outside.

"She said ok. How are you doing, Mr. Matthews? Glad to be home?"

"Really good to be home. I hate being away from the kids and Cheryl, but you gotta do what you gotta do." Larry said sadly. "Tough to leave the wife alone, but at least this year she has Rick, Tracy and their friends. I'm worried how lonely she'll be when Rick and Tracy are at college next year."

Rick thought about that. "I will make a point of getting home weekends at least, I will only be an hour away. Tracy will be just 3 hours away so I think we can keep mom company."

Bryan added, "I'm sure Mark, Ryan and I can drop in on her from time to time when we are back in town. She's been good to us and we feel really at home here." He said without any sign of innuendo.

"Thanks Bryan, I appreciate it. It's a huge house and I cannot imagine how lonely it will get for her, some company would be great." Larry said while turning to the grill to hide the surge in his shorts thinking what that might entail.

After dinner, Larry got up and said he was going to watch the latest movie on HBO - the one with Tom Cruise and Tracy and Rick both said they'd not seen it.

Rick said, "Bryan, let's go and watch this, perhaps dad will let us have a beer."

"No, I've seen it, it's really good, but I'll help your mom with the dishes." He said standing and carrying plates into the kitchen.

"Seriously? You'll make some man a great wife someday." Rick jeered.

Tracy slapped him, "I think it's hot. Bryan, you'll find women love that sort of stuff. But, I'm going to watch the movie, so have fun and don't get your skirt wet." She said chuckling.