Mother Knows Best Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

After they left, Cheryl told Bryan, "Get out of here, I've got this. Even a movie you've seen is better than doing dishes."

"Depends on the company, I suppose." Bryan grinned, "I'll wash, you dry."

Bryan and Cheryl made short work of all the dishes and as Cheryl was putting away the last plate, Bryan came up behind her and slid his hands around her and cupped her breasts suspended in her tight tube top.

"Hey, stop that." She said without conviction, "My son, daughter and husband are right beneath our feet." She gently pulled his hands off her breasts.

"You said any time...remember, you said I can do you anytime." Bryan breathed in her ear pressing against her ass and moving his hands under the top.

"I said you could stick your dick in my mouth anytime, and I expected you not to take advantage of that when my husband is here." She said softly while leaning back against him savoring the electricity flowing from her nipples.

"Semantics. I assumed you meant I could stick my dick in you anytime and since last night, all I've thought of is how great Mark said your pussy felt and how Ryan said his cock was gripped by your tight asshole." He pulled her top up and off her heavy tits, gently bounced them in his hands marveling at the weight, then gently pinched and pulled on her hardened nipples. "I want you to tell me where you want my hard cock." Listening to the hot woman in his hands groan, he repeated while pinching her nipples harder. "Tell me, where do you want my cock? Your tight, wet cunt? Your sweet little asshole? Where?"

"Aaaah, stop, stop pinching so hard, my cunt, I want you to put that thing of yours in my cunt." Cheryl pushed her ass into him harder saying this. She reached back and pulled her shorts off and bent over the island with her legs spread apart.

Bryan grinned and releasing her giant tits, yanked his pants down and grabbing his throbbing cock, lined it up with her red, swollen lips and drove it in feeling waves of pleasure go through his midsection as his cock stretched her cunt lips.

"Ohhhh yesss, yesss." She hissed as he started thrusting into her rapidly. She grabbed his hands and pulled them up to her raw-feeling nipples, her bouncing breasts and felt him rub, pull, tweak the ultra-sensitive soft flesh while pushing her hips back into his cock and the heavy slapping balls. Those huge balls kept banging on her clit, sending jolts of pleasure through her, slap, slap, slap...the steady rhythm continued as Bryan lasted far longer than he did last night. She put her head down and thrust her pubis back to increase contact. She wondered how many times a woman could come in a 24 hour period feeling the ache in her groin swell up and explode throughout her body. "Shhhhhiiiiiitttttt, harder, harder, pound me harderrrrrr." She hissed wanting those balls to slap her clit harder and harder. "Ohhhhh...yessss." She moaned as she rode the waves of agonizing pleasure rip through her before coming down and feeling tingling throughout her body. "Fill me with your cum, you know you want to." She panted thrusting back against his driving hips.

Bryan loved controlling the former porn star and focused on the butterfly wondering how many men had been right where he is now, and even though she could be acting, her aroused nipples, her pussy contracting around his cock told him this was no act. He responded to her gyrating hips by slowing down and pulling almost all the way out and slamming hard into her, over and over. He loved seeing her tits bounce, her flesh ripple across her ass with every impact. His best friend's mother giving herself totally to him. The thought that she would be alone and needing company next year made his balls throb thinking how many opportunities he'd have to fuck her tight cunt, her pussy, to bury his cock deep down her throat. "Oh shit, I'm going to cum, ahh..ahh.aaaaahhhhhhh." He pushed hard one last time and felt his knees turn to jelly as he flooded her womb with his cum. After his last spasm, he pulled out with a string of cum dripping off his cock and staggered back against the sink.

Cheryl spun around and scooped the goo into her mouth and engulfed his dick, milking the remaining cum from him with her tongue and sucking mouth. Pulling off his still throbbing penis she grinned at him, "You know me, I want my cock and eat it too." She giggled. She stood up and kissed him then whispered, "Thanks." In his ear before grabbing her top and shorts and pulling them on. "I need to get back to my book, seems that every time something exciting happens in it I get interrupted, so, if you'll excuse me..." She turned and left the boy panting against the sink.

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers