Mother Knows Best Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

"That works for me," Chuck said, "pretty much how I've referred to her for the last 9 months. You really don't hold back, do you? I'll bet you keep your husband busy." He chuckled.

"Except Larry keeps me busy. That man hasn't slowed down in 20 years. Tell me, when was the last time you had sex? I really hope it's been since your divorce. Sorry, if this is too personal." Cheryl laughed.

"Yeah, let's not get personal," Chuck said feeling Cheryl open her legs as he continued to stroke her thigh. As his fingers came up to her moist pussy, he continued, "I know how shy you are. But right now is the first time I've touched a pussy in over 10 months."

"Oh crap," Cheryl moaned, "you make it really hard on a girl to say no, don't you? Thank god our wine is coming...no, leave your hand there," She said grabbing his wrist, "I think Tony enjoys this."

As Tony poured the wine, Cheryl watched his eyes flick back and forth from the glass to Chuck's stroking hand to Cheryl's massive, partially exposed chest. They ordered their meals and leaned into each other laughing as they observed Tony's discomfort and how he kept the towel draped over his arm in front of his crotch.

"Do you think we'd get a comp dessert if I blew him?" Cheryl asked.

"Actually, I'm pretty sure he'll be offering us one later as it is." Chuck laughed. "You know, I cannot remember ever having this much fun. I know you're married and this is all for show, but for the first time in months I feel free from that cunt. Thank you." He said kissing her.

"I'm thinking we should stalk them and show up wherever they go. What do you think of that?" Cheryl giggled.

Assiduously ignoring the table with Lisa they sat touching, feeding each other, kissing and looking for all to see like lovers frustrated they had to keep their clothes on. After the plates were removed, Tony came up and held out a dessert menu.

"Complements of the house for being such a wonderful pair...whatever you desire..."

Grinning, Chuck said "I told you so, the blow job would have gotten us the entire meal, but too late for that. Next time perhaps you could work that out beforehand?"

Laughing, Cheryl replied, "I was wondering how the cunt could afford this and I think you pretty much answered that."

Check burst out laughing, "Oh god I'd love to see that, I'll bet if she had thought of that she would have been all over the entire staff...so to speak."

"Hang on, I need to go powder my nose." Cheryl said sweetly. She carefully slid out of the booth knowing everyone in the restaurant would know she shaved. As she came out of the woman's room, she ran in to Ron who was studying a piece of art on the wall in the hallway.

"Oh, I'm sorry, do I know you? You look really familiar." Ron said, his eyes focused down her dress. "If you ever want to get a drink..." He slipped his card under her dress and onto her right breast, his fingers lingering there before pulling them back.

Cheryl smiled at him and left him standing there watching her ass. She walked over to the Maître d's station to grab a couple of mints and as she walked by Lisa's seat she let Ron's card fall out of her dress onto the floor at her feet and was pleased to see the cunt reach down to see what it was she dropped.

Chuck stood up and helped her get back into the seat and asked what it was she dropped. He couldn't believe that on his engagement party he was hitting on another woman. "That was brilliant, how did you time it so it fell out at her feet?" Chuck asked grinning.

"Actually I was trying to drop it when I passed her the first time, but it got caught on my pubic hair and I had to seriously wiggle to shake it free on my way back." Cheryl giggled

Cheryl's phone chirped and as she reached into her handbag she sighed, "I wonder who that is. I get pages sometimes from work. Sorry, I should have turned this off." Reading the text she shook her head. "No way. Seriously?" She tapped in a response and shaking her head after reading the answer turned to Chuck with a sly grin as if she had a secret. Seeing him look questioningly at her, she held up her hand and looked around.

The Maître d walked up with what looked like the check on a tray and set it on the table. "Your brother asked me to bring this over." Cheryl tipped him and without looking handed the small tray to Chuck.

"What is this? Is this a room key?" Chuck sputtered. "Where did this come from?"

Cheryl held up her phone showing the text from her husband.

Room 305. Enjoy. See you in the morning. I told them to bring you the key.

Love, your brother Larry.

"Is this a joke?" Chuck asked, "Why would he do that?"

"I've suspected for a long time he's wanted me to have sex with another man, I'll bet he's hard as a rock right now thinking about it, and you can be sure he'll be rewarded, I mean REALLY rewarded when I get home. Look, I told you, he told you, I'm not married tonight. I'm yours, unless you don't want me." Cheryl said sulkily. "Plus, I'm thinking I can blow the staff in the morning for breakfast."

Chuck laughed. "I think I just won the lottery, but the Hyatt has free breakfasts already."

"I didn't say to get free breakfast," Cheryl laughed. "You have to admit this wouldn't be nearly as fun if I weren't such a slut."

"I like sluts. What guy doesn't like a slut?" Chuck replied.

After finishing their desserts, they left arm in arm without looking over at the table containing the bitter looking ex-wife who seemed to be finishing saying something to Ron, and walked straight to the elevators. Cheryl drew interest from all with her back exposed down to just above the crack of her ass and her breasts bouncing beneath the flimsy dress and her ass jiggling enticingly.

Chuck got in and turned around to see Lisa staring at him, feigning surprise he raised his hand to wave as Cheryl dropped to her knees and began to unzip his pants as the door closed blocking his view. Pulling her up, he hugged her. "Oh my God, you are great. You realize this is an untapped market, you could hire yourself out as a designated slut for poor souls like myself."

"I think there's already a class of workers out there, they're called hookers." Cheryl grinned, "But, go on, how's the money?"

Approaching the door for room 305, Chuck slapped his pockets and groaned. "Oh fuck."

Cheryl asked, "What's wrong?"

"I have no condoms." Chuck said apologetically, "I can run down the street and get some."

"Are you serious?" Cheryl asked, "You've got a dripping pussy to attend to, and you want to use a condom? Is there a reason you need some?" Cheryl asked him.

"No, no, trust me, it's been so long and only with...the cunt. But don't you...?"

"Open the door and get that dick of yours out, I've been wondering what it looked like all night. I would have seen it in the elevator had you not stopped me, I don't need you nor want you to use a condom, trust me." Cheryl urged.

Inside the room, Chuck took Cheryl in his arms and gave her a deep kiss, running his hands down to her ass and up across her smooth back while enjoying wrestling with her aggressive tongue in his mouth. He reached under her dress and cupped her tight bare ass cheeks moaning his appreciation. His hands moved up under the dress and as Cheryl pulled back allowing front access, he cupped those tits he'd fantasized about.

Cheryl reached around and grabbed Chuck's ass and pulled him into her and ground her naked crotch against an impressive feeling shaft in his pants. She raised her arms when Chuck pulled off her dress who threw it onto the chair. She stepped back allowing him to study her and when he dropped to his knees she welcomed his mouth on her wet pussy by putting her foot on the chair. Holding his head she felt his tongue tickle and probe her dripping labia and moaned when it parted her lips and writhed into her. "Oh yesss, I wanted you to do this all night. Ahhhhhh yessss." She moved her foot over more opening herself up more and thrust her pelvis against his face.

Chuck swallowed all the cum flowing into his mouth as he explored the lips parting up over his mouth, he rubbed his nose against her pronounced clit and hearing her breath get more rapid knew he needed to taste that too. He reached around and probed her puckered asshole with his finger while reaching up and grabbing her heaving tit. He fondled the rock hard tip couched on the silky soft puffy areola marveling at how her hips smoothly rocked against his mouth when he did that. When it seemed like Cheryl was not going to hold out and longer, he reluctantly pulled his tongue out of her tasty twat and drove it against her hard button and pushed his finger deep into her ass.

Feeling all this new stimulation, Cheryl jerked and writhed on his face, his tongue, his finger violating her tight asshole and exploded in a gasping release while pulling his head into her as hard as she could. "I'mmm cummming, aaaahhhhh...aaaahhhh...yesssss...yesss...yesss. Oh fuck me!" She cried as she released his head and fell tumbling onto the chair.

Grinning Chuck stood up and looked down at the young beauty before him sprawled immodestly on the chair panting, covered in sweat. He went into the bathroom and splashed water on his face before coming back and kissing the spent looking girl.

Cheryl put her arms around him and pulled him onto her. "You are a great pussy licker. I hope you're ready to get the ride of your life tonight. Get those fucking clothes off." She ordered, rousing herself.

She stood up and pulled off Chuck's jacket followed by his shirt. She ran her hands over his rock hard pecs and abs then circled his nipples. She leaned forward and sucked his nipple into her mouth and reached down and ripped his belt off while teasing the hardened, obviously sensitive nub. Undoing and yanking down his pants she released his nipple and fell to her knees staring at the impressive bulge in his underwear. She looked up at him questioningly. "You didn't warn me about this. No wonder you have no rubbers, you'd have to special order them." She turned her attention back to the boxers and tentatively pulled the waistband away and over the lemon-sized head. "Ssssshhhhit!" She hissed cupping her hand over it and feeling the size. She pulled the boxers down and felt the club bang against her head as she pulled the shorts out of the way as he stepped out of them. "Now I know why the cunt left you, she needed something smaller." Cheryl groaned.

Grinning, Chuck looked down at the girl putting both hands on his cock and explore the girth, the length as if she were sizing it up. He moaned when her tongue flicked out catching pre-cum oozing out of the tip and closed his eyes feeling her bathe the entire head with her tongue. Soon he felt her mouth open and the warmth of her mouth cover more and more of his fat cock.

Cheryl grabbed Chuck's muscular ass and pulled him into her mouth, pulling back, pulled him in farther. She'd never come across a cock she couldn't take all the way into her throat and she was determined to feel his thick bush against her lips and nose.

Chuck was stunned watching more and more of his meat disappear into Cheryl's lips and unconsciously began humping his hips into her and loved how she welcomed his thrusts by pushing back into him. "Oh my God," He groaned feeling his penis push down her throat.

Just as Chery's nose was being tickled by his pubes, she felt his hips jerk and knew he was going to cum. She heard Chuck tell her he couldn't hold off and when she felt him try to pull out of her mouth, she pulled his ass hard, driving his cock deep down her throat and for the first tame felt herself gagging, but kept swallowing and fighting the spasms in her throat. Finally, she pulled halfway back and began gulping against his cock and he shot jets of cum against the back of her throat. His hips jerking into her, her mouth clamped down on his cock, her throat swallowing the spurts she eased his softening cock out of her mouth sucking and milking the remaining sweet sperm out of him and swallowing all of it. Popping his cock out of her mouth she sat back on her heels, "Christ, haven't you jacked off? I would have skipped dessert to leave room for that massive load." She said wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Chuck reached down and lifted her up as if she were nothing and laid her on the bed. Lying down next to her he stroked her face. "Thanks, you have no idea how much I needed that, plus the cunt never wanted my dick anywhere near her face, so that was my first blowjob in over 40 years. I don't remember it ever feeling that good." He sighed. "I guess you can go home to your husband now if you like. You don't have to sleep with me tonight if you don't want to."

Cheryl sat up, "Are you one of those guys? Empty your balls in me and then kick me out?"

"No, no, I really want you to stay, I'm just letting you know if you feel like you've fulfilled some sort of obligation...Hell, what I mean is, please stay. I want to feel you next to me all night, plus, there's a slight chance even at my advanced age..."

"Good, I want to stay. Larry gave me a free pass, a ticket to ride, so to speak, and I plan on riding this as much as I can." Cheryl said stroking his soft, but still weighty cock. "I wonder how much a season pass would be to ride this?" She giggled.

"By the way, you really excelled at being arm candy, but are you interested in being lap candy?" Chuck asked.

Cheryl got out of the Z3 at 6 the next morning feeling spent after having Chuck in her sore cunt twice and her really sore ass once. Walking gingerly up to the front door all she could think about was how sleep deprived she was going to be today. Larry opened the door as she approached.

"Did you have fun? I missed you. The kids are still asleep, so get upstairs and shower and change. I assume you're not calling in sick today?" Larry said hopefully looking at the dress.

Cheryl looked up at her husband and before going up the stairs, "You have no idea how much I love you right now."

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers
12