Mother Madison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda walked over to the sofa and sat down next to Rachel. Jeff sat down next to his sister.

A broad smile spread across Rachel's face. She put her hand on Linda's leg and said, "Linda. So glad you could make it." She kissed the younger woman lightly on the lips.

"Jeff," Rachel said. "You and Tammy go get the refreshments and put them on the coffee table."

As soon as her children disappeared, Rachel leaned over and gave Linda a long, soulful kiss. Mouths opened slightly and tongues extended as each explored the warm confines of the other's mouth.

When they broke apart, Rachel told Linda, "I'm still tingling from what you did to me yesterday."

Linda smiled coyly and was about to say something when Rachel started talking again. "And I intend to pay you back tonight -- in spades."

"Oo," Linda softly squealed. "That sounds good to me,"

Rachel knew she was getting wet. This beautiful female sitting beside her was going to be hers for the night! She could hardly wait to get her head between Linda's legs.

Jeff and Tammy placed the drinks and sandwiches down on the coffee table and sat back down.

"We all know why we are here tonight," Rachel said. "The rules are simple. Whatever two consenting adults do is between them and them only. If one of us wants to try something different and the other doesn't, then find something you can both agree upon. I don't want anyone to get hurt in any way."

Rachel paused to get her breath. "Later on tonight, we will most likely change partners for a while. But, before we go to bed, we switch back to our original partners."

She looked at her children and then at Linda. "Is that okay with everyone?"

"Yup," Jeff said.

Tammy and Linda nodded their heads. Then Tammy said, "As long as I can get dicked by Jeff, I'll be satisfied."

"Good," Rachel said. "I don't know about everyone else but, I'm hungry." She grabbed a sandwich and handed it to Linda. She picked up the pitcher, poured a drink and gave that to Linda. She did the same for herself and sat back down.

Rachel had eaten approximately half of the sandwich and only taken a couple of sips of her drink when she turned to Linda and said, "I think I'm hungry for something else." She stood and offered the younger woman her hand.

Linda let Rachel help her up. When she was upright, Linda pulled Rachel's face to hers. It was a kiss of lust. It was a kiss of desire. It was a kiss of passion.

"I thought you'd never ask," Linda said after the kiss had ended. She and Rachel turned and headed for Rachel's bedroom, their hands still together and their fingers interlocked.

Tammy turned to her brother. "What about you?" she asked. "You as hungry as Mother seems to be?"

Jeff's grin quickly spread across his face. "Hell, fucking yeah," he said.

Jeff moved into his sister's embrace and nuzzled into her breasts. His hand went to her thigh and under the leg of her shorts.

Tammy's insides made a sudden jolt when his fingers reached her panty covered mound. She held his head firmly against her breasts until her tremors had subsided.

At the same time Tammy placed her hand in his lap and began to rub his cock through his pants, Jeff's thumb found her clit. After several seconds of mutual masturbation, Jeff pulled his hands from her shorts. He looked down and watched his sister's hand moving up and down the length of his erection.

"Better stop, sis," he said. "I don't want to cum in my pants."

Tammy lifted her hand from his cock. She gently pushed his head away from her breasts. "Kiss me," she whispered.

Jeff got on his knees beside her, took her head in his hands and leaned in for a kiss.

Tammy returned his kiss with a fervor she hadn't felt in quite some time. Her lips parted and her mouth eagerly accepted his invading tongue. She captured it between her lips and sucked it in further than she thought possible. She caressed it with her own tongue for a few seconds and then allowed it to retreat.

Jeff unbuttoned her blouse, pushed her bra up over her tits and cupped those magnificent orbs in his hands. He broke away from their kiss and took a nipple in his mouth.

Tammy moaned. "Ohhhh, yessss, brother. Suck my titties."

Though her nipples were already hard and elongated, when Jeff used his lip covered teeth to nibble that piece of rubbery flesh, he could feel it growing even longer.

While he was nibbling on one nipple, Jeff was teasing the other one by lightly sliding his palm across the tip.

Tammy could feel her orgasm building within her. She knew it wouldn't be long before she went over the top. She eased her hands down to her shorts, undid the button and pulled the zipper down. She held Jeff's head in one hand while she pushed the other one under the waistband of her panties. Her middle finger found a hard and wet clit waiting to be stimulated.

At first contact, Tammy's breath caught in her throat. A sharp cry escaped through her open mouth and an involuntary shudder surged through her body when a second finger joined the first one and both of them began to furiously rub her man in the boat.

Jeff's hand left his sister's breast hungering for more attention when he moved it down to her hip. With one last pull, his mouth abandoned that hard rubbery extension. He shifted his head a bit to his left and with a flattened and saliva laden tongue, licked his way up her tit valley. Three more times he left a trail of saliva between her breasts and then kissed his way down to her navel.

Tammy was going into sensory overload from the stimulation of so many of her erogenous zones at the same time. Her breathing had been reduced to quick intakes of air followed by an overly loud whoosh as it exited her body.

Jeff pulled away from his sister's stomach, grabbed the waist band of her shorts and along with her panties, pulled them down her tanned thighs and down to her feet.

Tammy kicked her garments away from her and spread her legs wide. She waited anxiously as her brother's lips nipped at the overly sensitive flesh below her navel and skimmed their way down her bushy mound. The mere knowledge of where he was headed sent her senses into a tailspin. She arched her back and thrust her pelvis up into his face.

When Jeff's chin bumped against her fast moving fingers, Tammy pulled them away from her clit and brought them to her mouth.

Almost at the same time Jeff's lips closed around her clit, Tammy pushed her fingers into her mouth and sucked her juices from them. Her body jerked and spasmed. She lowered her hips slowly back down. Just as they made contact with the sofa, a series of tremors tore through her body. She spread her legs wide and up over his shoulders.

"I'm almost there," Tammy cried as another jolt of hedonistic pleasure hit her.

Every nerve ending seemed to have settled in her clit. Jeff's tongue was driving her wild with the need to climax.

"Oh, God, help me," she cried. She used her hands to spread her pussy lips wide so more of her clit would be exposed to his talented tongue.

Then her orgasm hit her with the force of a category five hurricane. Her face flushed. Her pussy felt as though it were on fire. A strong rush of pleasure spread throughout her body and settled in her clit as a series of contractions rippled along the walls of her vagina.

A torrent of ejaculatory fluids fountained out of her pussy, hitting his chin and cascading onto the sofa cushion.

Jeff's lips and tongue left his sister's twitching clit. He opened his mouth wide and covered the opening to her sex and became a willing receptacle for what remained of her ejaculate.

Three more times a warm torrent of liquid was expelled from her body, filling his mouth to overflowing. Jeff swallowed rapidly but, could not keep up with the sheer volume of it all.

When Tammy's pussy quit erupting, Jeff extricated himself from her leggy embrace, rose to his feet and sat down beside her. His strong embrace pulled her close.

Tammy nestled her face into his neck and let out a long sigh. She remained in that position for several minutes, luxuriating in her post-orgasmic bliss. Finally, she spoke.

"Thanks, Bro," Tammy said. "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had."

Jeff put his hand under her chin and tenderly lifted her face from against his neck. He leaned down and planted a quick kiss on her nose. Brother and sister snuggled together as they quietly expressed their love for each other.

Tammy lifted her hand and caressed his cheek. "Give me time to recuperate and I'll return the favor.