Mother Madison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The added friction was what he needed. He could feel the foreskin sliding over the crown. A trembling began in his loins and, like a tsunami, it overtook him, destroying everything in its wake. He was helpless and unable to do anything about it.

Jeff's balls contracted and quickly hid themselves high in his groin. Though his thrusting had slowed to a snail's pace, he continued fucking his sister; even while his baby making juices continued to spill out into Tammy's hot love box.

All too soon to suit him, it was over. Jeff's pecker quickly wilted and slid out of her pussy with an audible plop. He lay down beside his sister and held her close.

"Fantastic," was all that he was able to say.

Tammy caressed his face and then planted a light kiss on his jaw. Her hand found his cock, slick from their combined juices and gave it a quick squeeze. "Yes, you were," she told him.

* * *

It was a little after two when Jeffrey Madison awoke to the almost indescribable sensation of something warm and wet surrounding his cockhead.

He raised his head and looked down his body. Someone had his cock in her mouth. Initially, his mind was still groggy from just being awakened. He made his hands into fists, rubbed his eyes and looked again.

The moon cast a soft light through the bedroom window; providing him just enough illumination to see that it was his mother's head bobbing up and down his fuck pole.

His body quivered and a soft sigh escaped his lips when he felt her tongue circling the crown.

Rachel let his cock slip out of her mouth and looked at her son. "'Bout time you woke up," she said. "I was beginning to think Rip Van Winkle was sleeping in my bed."

Jeff looked around the bed. "Where is everybody?" he asked.

"Linda and your sister started getting a bit amorous right after you fell asleep," she told him. "I was getting a bit drowsy myself so; I told them to use your bed."

She kissed the tip of his dick and then crawled up beside him. "Remember the other day when I told you I would make it worth your while if you would go with me to on my shopping trip?" she asked.

Jeff nodded. "Yes," he said softly.

Rachel rubbed her palm over his chest and his nipples. "Well," she began. "It's time for me to make good on that promise."

"I don't understand," he said. "You've already made my day. . .several times over."

She circled his still turgid rod with her hand. "That's nothing compared to what I have in mind, son."

He caressed and then kneaded her breast. "What did you have in mind, mother?"

"Ever fucked a woman in her ass?" she asked him.

Jeff's breath caught in his throat. "Sounds like she's gonna let me fuck her ass," he told himself. His cock jerked in her hand at the thought of sending it balls deep into her bowels.

"Yes," he said weakly.

"Well, that's what I want you to do, baby. I want you to fuck mommy's ass tonight."

Jeff could scarcely believe what he was hearing. Ever since one of his friends had shown him a picture he'd ripped from a magazine of a woman being fucked in her ass by another woman wearing a strap on, he'd almost become obsessed about driving his cock up a willing woman's ass.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "I've been dreaming about doing that for a few years, now."

Rachel opened the top drawer of her night stand and pulled out a crumpled tube of lubricant. "Here," she said. "Get your cock nice and slick."

Jeff took the tube of lubricant from his mother, unscrewed the cap and squeezed a liberal amount into his palm. He laid the tube on the night stand and wrapped the hand full of lubricant around his dick.

Jeff slid his hand up and down the shaft; bathing his fuck stick with the thick, gooey substance.

Mother Madison turned and lay on her back in the middle of the bed and stuck her legs up in the air. With her feet pointed towards the ceiling, she grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide. "Put some on my ass hole," she instructed him.

Jeff squeezed a goodly amount directly on her tight little hole and immediately pushed his finger inside her rectum.

"No, no, baby," Rachel said. "It's not time to put anything in my ass yet. You've got to rub it a while; massage it until it gets so relaxed you could jam a telephone pole in it."

Jeff pulled his finger out of his mother's ass and used his thumb to spread the lubricant around her anal ring.

"That's it, baby," Mrs. Madison sighed. "Keep on rubbing my back door."

Jeff continued to massage Rachel's wrinkled brown eye, stopping twice to apply more lubricant.

"Now, son. Put your finger in my ass."

Jeff touched the outside of her back door and waited.

"Go on, honey," she urged. "Push it in; slow."

Jeffrey Madison's forefinger entered her with ease. He paused when it was in just past the first knuckle.

Mother Madison wiggled her hips. "All the way in," she pleaded. "And then, fuck my ass with your finger."

With one hard shove, Jeff pushed his bony digit inside her ass hole, stopping only when it was in all the way to the last knuckle.

Rachel grunted loudly from the force of the invasion into her bowels. A loud burst of air escaped from deep within her lungs. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass with your finger."

Jeff gladly obliged his mother and, for the next couple of minutes, sawed his finger in and out of her ass.

"Put two fingers in it," Rachel told him.

Soon afterwards she told him to insert a third finger. "Ream my ass," she said.

Rachel pushed back as Jeff pushed in. "Oh, yeah, baby," she sighed. "That's how to do it!"

After a few minutes of getting fucked in the ass with yet another finger inside her, she quit pushing back on his invading digits and told him to stop. "It's time for the real thing," she told her son. "It's time for your fat fucking prick to find out what it's like to be inside my hot little ass."

Jeff pulled his fingers out of his mother's ass, rose up on his knees and aimed his cockhead at her wrinkled brown hole. "Before you get started," she said, "put some more lubrication on my ass. In it, too."

Jeff applied a liberal amount of gel on and around his mother's puckered hole. He used his finger to get as much of it inside her as he could.

"Are you ready?" Jeff asked his mother.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she said. "I want your hard cock in my ass. I want to feel you shooting your jizz up into my bowels." She dangled her legs over his shoulders.

Jeff moved forward until his cock was in position to enter his mother's ass. They both sucked in a lungful of air and shuddered involuntarily when the tip of his cock made contact with her tight, wrinkled anus.

Initially, Jeff's efforts to gain entrance were in vain. No matter how hard he pushed; even with all his preparations, his mother's ass refused to open itself and let him inside.

"Keep trying, baby," his mother said. "It's most always a bit difficult the first time you try something like this."

Jeff pressed a bit harder. This time, he felt her ass hole slowly opening up around his glans. He could feel his foreskin sliding back off his glans as her anal muscles slowly acquiesced to his dogged insistence. When his cock head had gained complete entrance, he paused; waiting for his mother to get used to his cock being where no man had ever been.

"Go ahead, baby," she said. "Slide it all the way into mommy's ass."

Little by little, more and more of Jeff's cock entered her dark hole. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he was in! All the way to the root of his evil sword.

"Go slow, son," Rachel cautioned.

With agonizing slowness, Jeff withdrew his love bone nearly all the way out. He paused. "Are you ready Moth. . . uh, mommy?"

Rachel wiggled her ass. "As ready as I'll ever be."

In less than a second, Jeff's cock was all the way inside Rachel's ass. He looked down and saw she was diddling her clit with her right forefinger. He pulled out, almost letting his cockhead come out also. But, he managed to stop just in time.

Jeff marveled at the control his mother had over her anal muscles. Just like the walls of her vagina, she could make her anal muscles contract at will.

Jeff slowly slid his cock back inside the warm recesses of her bowels. He set a rhythm of slow, and sensuous penetrations and withdrawals. Rachel was soon matching him stroke for stroke.

Gradually the speed of their coupling increased. With such increased speed came the risk of accidentally pulling completely out of his mother's ass. Not wanting to break his dick on the down stroke, Jeffrey began using much shorter strokes.

The sound of Jeff's groin slapping against Rachel's doughy ass cheeks echoed throughout the room.

Such was the force of their coupling that Jeff released an involuntary grunt each time he drove his cock home. Between the sounds of flesh striking flesh and Jeff's loud grunting, Rachel's cries of incestuous joy almost went unheard.

Rachel could feel the heat of their incestuous anal play building up within her; concentrating itself in her clit. She was sweating in an air conditioned room. She used her free hand to wipe a strand of errant hair that clung to her sweaty forehead like it had been glued there.

The first stirrings of her pending orgasm began deep within her stomach area and quickly manifested itself as a yearning, burning desire to satisfy a carnal need as old as time itself. Her breathing became erratic.

Something within her snapped, causing Rachel's body to seize and tremble. Her legs stiffened and her toes curled under. Her clit, now too sensitive for her flailing fingers, throbbed with the onrush of her climax.

Rachel arched her back and then slowly lowered her ass back down to the bed. She lay there, not moving as the strength of her climax overpowered her. She closed her eyes and was soon going down a brightly lit corridor of incestuous love and desire.

The strength of her orgasm forced Rachel's eyes to open. She lay beneath her son; her own flesh and blood, not knowing, not seeing and not caring. If she died right now, she'd at least die happy and with a smile on her face.

Rachel's anal muscles involuntarily tightened themselves around Jeff's cock, making it extremely difficult for him to continue stroking in and out of his mother's ass. With a great amount of effort, he managed to continue for a few more thrusts before he, too, succumbed to the inevitable.

Jeff's nut sack seized and sent his testicles up into his groin. He cried out as a bright flash of light accompanied his first discharge.

Instantly, Jeff was carried into another dimension. One where climaxes brought one ever close to heaven itself. One where there was no recognized values of right and wrong. One where a person lived for the moment when their orgasm sent them over the edge.

After his first spurt of spunk, Jeff sent his cock deep into his mother's colon. He stopped thrusting and trembled mightily while his balls let loose as a half dozen more bursts of baby making fluids erupted with the force of an exploding volcano and his grunting became louder and louder.

When it was over and done with, he moved from between his mother's legs and lay down beside her.

For a few short moments, Rachel's legs still dangled in the air. Then they fell back down to the bed.

Rachel turned to look at her son. She leaned in and kissed him quickly on the lips. "Thank you," she told him. "I needed that one."

Jeff returned his mother's gaze. "Was it good for you, Mommy?"

"It was better than good, baby. It was fantastic. And I'm gonna need a repeat performance in the near future."

Jeff smiled at the thought that he'd pleased his mother so well. He kissed her on the forehead, laid back down and closed his eyes. He went to sleep with his hand on her tit and a nipple between his fingers.

* * *

Jeffrey Madison yawned and stretched and then settled back into the bedding; eyes still closed in hopes of getting a bit more sleep. But the noises from the other bedroom prevented him from doing just that. He sat up in bed, rubbed his eyes before opening them and looking about the room. His mother was nowhere to be found.

Jeff stood and stretched again. He walked naked over to his bedroom. The door was wide open, giving him a full view of everything in the room. It was empty. Tammy and Linda were gone. He looked at his clock. "Goddamn!" he said to himself. "It's nearly ten o'clock in the morning. Did I sleep that long?"

He looked across the hallway. The door to Tammy's old room was closed. He walked over and tried the doorknob. The door was locked. He pressed an ear to the door and listened intently. From the noises he heard filtering through the closed door, he determined that it was his mother and Linda making love to each other. That left Tammy unaccounted for.

Still bleary-eyed, Jeff stumbled into the kitchen. His sister was sitting at the table dressed in a light blue blouse and a skirt that was a slightly darker blue. She was wearing a pair of black heels. Her nipples were trying to poke their way through the fabric of her blouse. She had a glass of orange juice in her hand.

"Goddamn, Sis," Jeff said. "You're looking good this morning."

Tammy sipped some of her orange juice. "You really think so?"

"Shit," Jeff told her. "You'd make the Pope want to commit a sin with you."

Tammy blushed, finished her juice and stood. She set the empty glass in the sink. She then went over to her brother and kissed him lightly on his lips. Jeff pulled her in close but she broke away. With a wide grin, she said, "Not right now, Bro. I've got a few errands to run."

"In those clothes? Sis. It's time for you to 'fess up. Where are you really going?"

"Okay, Jeff. I'll tell you. But you've got to promise not to tell Mother. Understand?"

Jeff held his hand up in a three-fingered salute. "Scout's honor," he said.

"I'm going over to see Dad."

"Dad? What you want to see him for? After what Mother has told us, I'd think you'd want to steer clear of him."

Tammy looked apologetic. "I know, Bro. But, despite what happened between him and Mother, I still miss him."

Jeff's gazed into his sister's eyes. He also missed his dad but, out of loyalty to his mother, he didn't want to admit it. "What you going to see him for?" he said again.

"I want to try and convince him to patch things up with Mother."

Jeff laughed softly. "No bra," he mused. "Nipples sticking out into the next zip code. A skirt that goes more than halfway up your thighs. Nylons. And, I'd be willing to bet them nylons are held up by a lacy garter belt. And to top it all off, you're wearing your 'fuck me' shoes. All that points to one thing."

"What's that, Bro?" she asked coyly.

"You're gonna fuck him to death."

Tammy smiled and then let out a short giggle. "Whatever it takes to get them back together."

Jeff scratched his arm. "I agree with you about wanting to get them back together. They've been married way too long to flush everything down the drain now." He paused; then added, "What if he turns you down cold? Maybe he's not into this incest thing like we are now."

"Don't worry, Bro," she said with a gleam in her eyes. "I think I can persuade him to get back with Mother." She kissed him on the cheek. "Bye," she whispered as she tweaked his nose. "Wish me luck."

Jeff watched his sister walk out of the kitchen, into the living room and out the door.

* * *

Inside the bedroom, Rachel and Linda were cuddled together luxuriating in post orgasmic bliss. Rachel opened her mouth to speak. "Linda," she began. She then closed her mouth and lay there, staring at her friend.

The shop girl smiled as she gazed into Rachel's eyes. "What?" she inquired.

Rachel gave Linda a quick kiss. "Never mind."

"Go ahead. Tell me. I really do want to know."

Rachel cleared her throat. "Promise not to laugh? And promise not to judge me?"

Linda's face showed a genuine concern for her Rachel. "Promise."

"It probably sounds foolish. And you'll probably think I'm plumb out of my mind but, I've got to get it said."

Linda kissed Rachel on the nose. "Go ahead, sweetie."

Rachel licked her lips. "I know we've only known each other for a very short time but. . ."

She paused to gather her courage. "I think I'm falling for you. Big time."

"Oh, baby," Linda said. "That's about the sweetest thing anybody's told me in a long, long time." She hugged Rachel and pulled her in close. "Truth be known, I think I've already fallen for you."

The two of them got out of bed; each donning an oversized t-shirt and walked hand in hand down the hallway.

"Well," Jeff said when he saw them entering the kitchen. "You two look like the cat that swallowed the canary."

"Maybe we have," Rachel teased.

"Sit down and tell me all about it."

Rachel and Linda sat at the table, still holding hands. "Where's Tammy?" Rachel asked. I didn't see her in your room when we passed by. I kinda wanted to tell you both at the same time."

"She went to see one of her friends. Lana, I think she said. They're gonna spend the day at the mall."

Rachel looked a bit disappointed. "I guess I can tell her later."

Jeff smiled warmly at his mother. He reached across the corner of the table and lightly rubbed Rachel's forearm. "I'm all ears," he told her.

"It's about me and Linda," Rachel began. "I think we're falling in love with each other. Are you okay with that?"

"Is this going to change our plans?" Jeff asked.

"Not in the least," Rachel assured him. "We're still going to move away from here and start a new life together." She emphasized the word, "together".

Jeff's love for his mother was showing in his face. "I guess congratulations are in order."

12