Mother Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers

"No thanks," Mary laughed. "He's a little too old for my taste."

James looked at her surprised. "Oh, I guess I found the black sheep of the flock."

"Maybe you have," Mary said wiping some of the pie filling from the pie plate. She stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked the filling off her finger, raising her eyebrows as she did it.

Oh shit, this is heading in the wrong direction. Stop flirting, James told himself. But once again he quickly quieted that voice. After all, he was a man, and men have needs of their own. It had been two weeks since Enrique had taken his wife and daughters, and three months since he had last had sex of any form. He couldn't help but be aroused by this beauty sitting across the table from him.

7

As the sun set, James once again found himself walking down the sidewalk next to Mary. She was walking close enough that he could smell the shampoo in her hair. It was vanilla scented.

Street lights, and porch lights lit the streets up. He could not shake that Rockwellian feeling.

Just on the opposite side of the Court house stood a two story, forty room hotel. Mary walked with James to the front desk.

"Hi Mary," the rather large red head behind the counter said.

"Hi Mrs. Wetherby," Mary said with a smile.

James looked at Mary. "Is there any one you don't know."

"Not a soul," Mary said with a laugh.

"What can I do for you Mary?" Mrs. Wetherby asked.

"This is my friend Dane Cole," She started. "His car broke down and he needs a place to stay for a couple of days."

"Well you've come to the right place," Mrs. Wetherby said with a smile. She opened a registry book and quickly skimmed down it. "It seems we have 32 rooms open Mr. Cole."

"Just one will do me fine," James said and Mrs. Wetherby laughed loudly. He couldn't help make the childish joke. There was something about this town that got deep into the blood and made you want to act like it was 1955 again.

Mrs. Wetherby turned the book so James could sign and turned towards the row of keys behind her. James took a pen and signed Dane Cole quickly.

"I'll put you in room 109," Mrs. Wetherby said turning around with a key in her hand. "Do you mind showing Mr. Cole to his room Mary?"

"Not at all," Mary said taking the key from Mrs. Wetherby

"Thank you dear," Mrs. Wetherby smiled.

Shortly after, Mary was leading James outside and down the sidewalk. To his left were odd numbered rooms. They soon reached room 109. Mary turned to James and held the key out to him. James reached for it, but Mary pulled it away.

"Since I showed you where the hotel is, you owe my a favor," She said.

"What's that?"

"I just want you to walk me home," Mary said smiling.

"Okay, I can do that," James said smiling back.

He was relieved. He knew that if he walked her home, there was no way there was going to be any sex between them. Unless her parents weren't home, that is.

Shit.

8

When they reached Mary's house, James mind was set at ease. All the lights were on in the two story house. The house was surrounded by a waist high white fence, manicured lawn, and flowers lined the walkway from the sidewalk to the house and along the house. Once again, a home straight from a Rockwell painting.

Redemption was grossly stereotypical, all except Mary.

James followed Mary up the porch steps and they stopped at the front door.

"I guess this is good night Mr. Cole," she said with a smile.

"I guess so Mary," James said. "Thanks for the tour."

"No problem," Mary said.

"It was nice meeting you," James said extending a hand.

Mary leaned in and gave James a hug and kiss on the cheek. "It was nice meeting you too Dane," she said smiling.

"Bye," James said and turned away from her. He started down the porch steps.

"Dane," Mary said from behind him.

James stopped and turned to her.

"The fair starts tomorrow night," she started. "I was wondering if you would like to accompany me?"

James smiled. "I'll think about it."

Mary smiled at James before turning and stepping inside the house. James stood on the walkway looking at the door, a large smile on his face. He actually hoped this was the last time he would lay eyes on Mary. He was afraid that if he saw her again, he would succumb to the temptation and do something he would regret.

James turned from Mary's house and started for the garage. He needed something from the Expedition before returning to the hotel for the night.

9

After leaving Mary's house, James realized that he hadn't had a smoke since Mary had set next to him on the bench in front of the soda shop. He immediately lit one and at once felt the light headedness that comes with not smoking for a long period of time. It was exhilarating.

By the time he reached the garage, the cigarette was done. He thought himself lucky that the lights were still on and the garage doors were still up. James stepped in to an empty garage.

"Garret," he called and got no answer. James walked straight to the driver's side passenger door and took one quick look around before opening the door. He leaned in and took the duffle bag off the back seat. James took another quick look around. The garage was still empty.

The back end of the Expedition was covered with a black tarp. James lifted the edge of the tarp and saw that the tightly wrapped packages of cocaine were still there untouched. He sighed his relief.

"Mr. Cole?" Garret's voice broke the silence.

James dropped the tarp and looked to the garage door. Garret was standing framed by the doorway holding a wrench. "Hey Garret," James said backing out of the Expedition. He closed the door. "I thought you had gone home for the night."

"Just getting ready to," Garret said. Garret crossed to the Expedition and opened a cooler sitting on a barrel. "Just wanted one more of these," he said holding up a beer. "Want one?"

"Sure," James said setting the duffle bag on the roof of the Expedition.

Garret tossed James a beer. James opened it and took a long drink.

"This is the only place around here that you're going to get one of those," Garret said opening his own beer. "Damn dry county."

James laughed and took another drink. He walked around the Expedition and stood next to Garret. "I hope my truck and I aren't any trouble. I mean you don't have to be here all night working on it."

Garret gave a small laugh. "Are you kidding? I'm glad you came along, it gives me an excuse to be away from the misses."

James laughed.

"What's so funny?" Garret asked.

"Nothing Al," James said taking another drink.

Garret took his last drink from the beer, crushed the can and threw it into the corner. He gave a long loud belch. "Well that's it for me tonight," he said.

"Me too," James said finishing his own beer. "Just came back for my clothes," he said walking back and lifting the duffle bag off the roof of the Expedition.

"Do you have a place to stay?" Garret asked.

"Yeah," James answered. "Mary Mae showed me to the hotel."

"Oh," Garret said. "Pretty little Mary uhh?"

Garret and James walked out of the garage and Garret pulled the garage door down.

"Oh yeah, she's pretty all right."

Garret put a lock on the door and moved to the next one. "Just between you and me," he said pulling the other door down. "I've thought of her on more then one love making sessions with the wife."

"Can't say I blame you there," James said smiling.

Garret put a lock on the last door and looked back at James. "Any man that gets into those pants is a God among men in my book," Garret said with a laugh.

"I'll remember that," James said with a smile. Just a little guy talk, no harm in that.

Garret laughed. "You sound rather confident in yourself."

James only shrugged his shoulders.

Garret shook his head. "You're just asking for trouble there Mr. Cole."

"It's Dane."

"Okay Dane," Garret said. "Well you have a good night Dane."

"You too Garret."

Garret crossed the parking lot and climbed into the drivers seat of the tow truck. The engine roared to life and James watched as he pulled out, giving him a wave before pulling onto the street. James waved back and started for the hotel.

A shower and bed were all that was on his mind. Tomorrow, he would more then likely stay in the hotel room, then Tuesday morning he would be off. No more Mary Mae.

10

James used the key to the hotel room, stepped in, turned on the light and threw the keys on the little table by the door. He looked around. Just your normal everyday hotel room. A bed with a night stand next to it, a dresser with a tv setting on it, a table with two chairs by the door, and a bathroom door straight ahead and to the left.

He walked to the bed, dropped the duffle bag on the bed, picked the remote from the night stand and turned on the tv. A weatherman was telling viewers that the next three days were going to be sunny and nice. No rain in sight.

As James opened the duffle bag and pulled out a small bag full of bathroom necessities, the weatherman handed the news over to a reporter named Susan Day.

"The manhunt still continues for James Whitten," Susan started.

James turned his attention to the tv at the mention of his name. There was a blond reporter in the center of the screen, and his photo in the upper right corner. It was a file photo, his graduation from the academy photo to be exact. Not one of his favorites.

"Agent Whitten, as many may remember was an agent of the DEA who arrested known drug dealer Enrique Mandez."

The screen now showed a full screen photo of Enrique standing next to a limo outside the Washington court house. Then the scene changed to a view of a crane pulling the moving van from the river.

"This was the scene two days ago, when agent Whitten stole the 1 million dollars worth of cocaine he had confiscated two months prior."

The scene changed back to Susan Day.

"Government officials are asking that you keep an eye out for Mr. Whitten and contact local authorities immediately. He is to be considered armed and extremely dangerous."

James shook his head and laughed. "Thanks Edward," he said, referring to Edward Anderson. The head of his old department, and next hopeful for head of the DEA. There was no doubt a reward out there for him. Which meant that every man with a gun, and knew about the reward was out looking for him.

James took the small bag and walked straight for the bathroom. This shower would feel so good. The closest he had to a bath or shower in the past two days was wiping off with a paper towel in gas station bathrooms. Of course that's not counting the soaking he got when he drove the moving van in the river.

11

The bathroom door opened nearly half an hour later, steam billowing into the room. James soon followed, a towel wrapped around his waist and drying his short hair with another towel. He took three steps and stopped. There was something different about the room, but what was it? It suddenly dawned on him. He had left the tv on, and now it was off.

James lowered the towel and looked at the blank tv screen.

"Feel better?" he heard a familiar sweet voice say.

James turned to the bed to see Mary laying there, her knees up. His heart sped.

"How did you get here?" he asked.

Mary smiled. "I have a master key," she said sitting up and patting the bed next to her. "Come sit down, I don't bite you know."

James crossed the room and sat on the bed next to Mary. Their legs were close enough that he could feel the heat from her. His heart raced more and he felt butterflies in his belly. They were alone for the first time since he had met her and that spelled bad news for him.

"Not to sound like an ass," James started. "But, why are you here?"

"For this," she said raising her shirt. James caught a glimpse of her bra, and his imagination ran away from him. In his mind he saw her entire breast, the seductive lower curve of each breast, the perky nipples. In his mind, he slapped himself across the face, in the hotel room, he kept his eyes on Mary's chest for the whole second and a half she had her shirt raised.

Mary dropped her shirt and laughed.

James shook his head, and the daze off. He couldn't believe she had just done that.

"You aren't very sly Dane," she said still smiling. "I watched you trying to look down my shirt every time I leaned forward."

James felt the heat rise in his cheeks. "I'm sorry," he said looking to the floor.

Mary gently put a hand on his cheek and turned his face to her. "It's okay, I actually wanted you too."

James looked deep into her eyes, there was no lie there. He had been trained to detect lies, and she wasn't.

"The truth is Dane," she said letting her hand slowly slide down his cheek. "I couldn't stop thinking about you after you left. So, I snuck out and came straight here," Mary looked to the floor, her smile fading for the first time today. "I hope I didn't do something wrong."

James put his finger under her chin and raised her face up so he could look in her eyes. "No, but you know I am married. There could never be anything between us."

"I know," she started and James could see a tear start down her cheek. "But she's not here, couldn't we just have a fling?"

James giggled slightly. A fling? He had seen enough movies that a fling usually turned into more. And with his luck lately, Mary would probably end up pregnant. That was just his luck now. "I've seen enough to know that it's never that simple."

"But it is." she said. "I'm going to college in a few weeks and you're going to Texas Tuesday. It is that easy."

She had him there.

"But I love my wife and daughters," he said.

"I know that," she said wiping away a tear. "I'm not asking you to love me forever, just be with me until you leave."

"I..." James started, but was quickly cut off when his and Mary's lips met. It started as a peck on the lips, but he soon felt her tongue pushing against his lips. He resisted at first, then submitted. She was right, this could be easy, they would soon be on separate sides of the country.

Fuck it, he thought. No, fuck her you dope. He suppressed a laugh.

He felt Mary's hand on the towel around his waist pull, then he felt cool air on his groin. It was only moments before Mary had her hand wrapped around his stiffening penis. James placed his hand on Mary's thigh and slowly let his hand slide up her hip and under her shirt.

Mary gently pushed James back and pulled her shirt over her head. James closed his eyes and prayed silently that God forgive what he was about to do. It nearly made him laugh, all his life he had never prayed or went to church, except for his wedding, and here he was asking to be forgiven for what he could very well stop before it happened. The real problem was, he didn't want to stop it.

When James reopened his eyes, Mary had her bra off and was quickly pulling her jeans off. Her breast were just as perfect as he had imagined. Once Mary was out of her jeans, James let his eyes fall to her crotch, it was shaved, just like he liked it. This was too perfect.

Mary wrapped her arms around his neck and lay back, pulling him with her. She kissed him again as he lifted himself to get on top of her. Before he could enter her, she stopped kissing him and moved her mouth to his ear.

"This is my first time," she whispered, her hot breath against his ear sent chills down his spine.

James let his penis slide in slowly at first. She arched her back and moaned loudly, arousing his excitement even more. She was warm and soft inside, and he felt like he fit perfectly. He moved slowly inside her, feeling her flat stomach against his, rubbing his hands up and down her body, and relishing in the tightness of her arms around him.

"Fuck me harder," she moaned after what felt like a welcomed eternity.

James did as she demanded. Mary dug her finger nails into his back as he quickened the pace. They moved in unison, slapping their hips together as they work their way to the magic moment. When Mary finally orgasmed, she clamped down on his shoulder, drawing blood.

He collapsed on top of her and they both breathed heavily, Mary still held him tightly. After a moment, Mary let go and quickly turned over on her belly. James let his eyes run down her back to the curve of her ass.

"More," she said.

James grabbed his penis and directed it back to her vagina. He was nearly inside her when she stopped him.

"No," she said wrapping her own hand around his penis, pushing his hand away. "Here," she said redirecting his penis to her anus.

James felt his heart race. In all his 33 years, no woman had ever allowed him to enter "The Forbidden place" before. This had to all be a dream. If it was, he was going to take full advantage of it. He could feel her anus against the tip of his penis, it was almost like a wall, but with Mary slowly prodding it with his penis, he finally felt the wall give and he slid every so slowly inside. It was pure ecstasy.

Mary closed her eyes as James entered her and buried her face in the pillow, muffling a scream and biting down against the pleasing pain.

James made love to her in this position until they both orgasmed once again. By the time they were finished, the sun was starting to break the darkness.

12

James found himself sitting on the floor leaning against the bed and watching the outside turn from black to blue. The smell of sex still lingered in the air. His mind was full of regret and triumph over what he had just done. He loved Joy with all his heart, but Mary was so beautiful and seductive, he couldn't help himself.

Excuses, excuses.

Mary moved on the bed. James looked back at the bed, she was still asleep.

James closed his eyes and rubbed them before standing and crawling back in bed next to Mary. He cuddled close to her and put an arm around her. Mary grabbed his hand and wrapped it around herself tighter. James fell asleep feeling her warmth and smelling the intoxicating smell of her.

When in Rome, he thought before full sleep completely took him over.

13

Three hours later, James awoke and went straight to the bathroom for a shower. With only three hours sleep, James felt very well rested, almost young again actually. Funny how a "fling" could make him feel like this.

He had just finished rinsing the shampoo from his hair when the bathroom door opened. He stopped and watched the dark shape though the shower curtain as it got closer to the tub. A moment later, Mary pushed the curtain aside. She was still naked, and James felt himself stiffening from the sight of her. Even with her hair a mess and still not fully awake, she was a vision of beauty.

Mary smiled. "Good morning," she said stepping in the shower with James.

"Morning," he said. Before he could say another word, Mary had her arms around him and was kissing him deeply.

She pressed herself against him. He could feel her vagina against his penis, it only took a moment before he was once again inside her.

In the steam filled bathroom, the two dark shapes through the shower curtain that were James and Mary merged and became one. He was digging himself deeper into a hole he could never escape, but he didn't yet know it. And if he did, he wouldn't have stopped. It felt too good being inside Mary, and having her naked body against him.

14

Though he thought it was better he be away from Mary, he couldn't bring himself to tell her to go. He enjoyed her company, and then some.

After their shower, they returned to Della's for lunch. James actually had an appetite this time. He ordered a cheese burger and fries and a large tea. Mary had ordered the same, her smile had returned, slightly bigger.

James looked around the café, it was nearly empty. Either it was because there was no church, or the fact that it was 3 in the afternoon.

Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers