Mother Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers

"After today," Mary said from the front of the room, Julie standing next to her. "The words of The Mother shall be heard around the world."

James slowly started crawling towards the pistol. With every move, pain exploded through his body.

"The three sacrifices today are only the beginning of the fall of God," Mary said pulling a knife from under her robe. She lifted the knife over her head and turned to Hannam.

Hannam struggled and screamed but the rope and gag didn't permit much of a struggle.

Mary set the knife on Hannam's throat and slid it across. A trail of blood flowed from Hannam's throat. He kicked a moment before going completely still.

James couldn't see this from the floor, but he could guess. He never stopped and by the time Hannam had stopped kicking, James had reached the pistol.

"Now bring me the imposter," Mary said from the front of the room. The women turned to James just as he lifted the pistol from the floor.

Without aiming, James lifted the pistol and fired a shot towards the front of the room. The room filled with the loud pop of the shot and the smell of spent gun powder. At first, James thought the shot would go wild, but then Julie fell back into the wall, a red spot on the front of her white robe.

Mary looked at her fallen wife. "No," she screamed and knelt beside her. Mary cradled Julie's lifeless body close to her and rocked back and forth crying.

As Mary held her wife, James struggled to get to his feet. "I warned you," James said as he stood.

Mary let Julie go and stood, turning to face him. "I hope you burn in Hell James," she said glaring at him.

"I probably will, but you'll be there first," James said. He aimed at Mary and squeezed off another shot.

Mary quickly dived aside. The bullet hit the wall, putting a large hole in the plaster. Before James could get off another shot, a woman grabbed his hand and tried to wrestle the gun from his hand. As James struggled with the woman, Mary stood and set the Cocaine and money on fire.

Mary had dosed the table with lighter fluid before putting the blanket over it, and the entire table was engulfed in flames in a matter of seconds.

James stopped struggling with the woman and stared wide eyed at the burning table.

"No," he yelled. He head butted the woman he was struggling with. Before the woman could hit the floor, James pointed the pistol at Mary and fired three shots.

Two of the shots went wild, the third hit Mary in the shoulder. Mary spun and fell, her left shoulder struck the burning table before she hit the floor. Mary's shoulder was aflame now. She batted at the flames wildly.

James slowly limped to the front of the room. Any of the white robed women that came near him backed away quickly when he aimed the pistol at them. He reached Mary and stood over her.

Mary tried to get up, but James put a foot on her burnt shoulder and pushed her back to the floor. Mary winced in pain, then glared back up at James.

"You will burn in Hell for this," Mary screamed at him.

James shrugged his shoulders. "You know," he said with a smile. "It's a shame your such a fucking bitch."

"Why?" Mary spat through clenched teeth.

"Because you're one hell of a good fuck," James said. He squeezed the trigger. A shot rung out and Mary's head fell to the floor, a red, smoking hole in her forehead.

Mary Mea.

There must've been more after that wasn't there? After all, I didn't die there in the living room of Mary's house did I?

Mother Mary.

There must've been more after that. But how long did I live after that? A day, an hour, twenty years. God at least answer me that. How much longer was my life?

Mary Magdalene

Oh God no, it's starting over again.

Dstep
Dstep
3 Followers