Mother Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, it's Mrs. Gilden, I want to talk to you about your poor grade and the discipline I've decided upon."

"I was just going to take a shower, Mrs. Gilden," Susan replied as she swiftly stripped to her bra and panties and put on her robe.

"The shower can wait, Susan. Please open the door now." Susan dreaded what Agnes might tell her and she fought back the tears that welled up in her eyes. She opened the door slowly to admit Agnes into her room. Agnes entered with a worried look on her face and motioned for Susan to sit on the bed. For herself, Agnes selected the straight backed chair in front of the mirrored dresser. "I've thought deeply about how to punish you so that you will remember to study hard for each test or quiz that you will ever have. I expect nothing less than an A on all your work. Your education and my investment are at stake," Agnes said calmly and in a professional manner.

"I have decided that you need to pay for your infraction physically," she continued. "So, young lady, I have decided to spank you then give you another opportunity to redeem yourself." Susan was stunned at Agnes's decision to spank her, as though she were still a child. She tried to speak, but Agnes quickly cut her off. "If you refuse me then you may pack your things and leave my home. But if you comply, you will have another chance." A tear rolled down Susan's cheek as she thought about the embarrassment of getting spanked at her age, by her benefactor. "You have five minutes to decide," Agnes told her. Susan hung her head and tearfully nodded her agreement.

Agnes was thrilled at the opportunity to finally put her plan for Susan into action. She had the girl stand and remove her robe. Agnes was awed by the girls' beauty and nearly perfect body. She told her to also remove her panties and to come stand at her side. Susan was mortified at revealing her trimmed soft curly bush to her landlady, but was in no position to refuse. Agnes told her to lie down across her lap on her belly and Susan belatedly complied. As she lay down across her benefactors thighs her bra scraped against Agnes's stocking. Seizing the opportunity, Agnes unhooked the girl's bra and let it flutter down to her wrists exposing Susan's marvelous breasts. Agnes breathed deeply at the sight of Susan's breasts as the girl's nipples began to harden while she awaited her fate.

"Susan, I shall begin with some easy strokes and deliver increasingly harder strokes until you have received the proper number of blows to your lovely bottom." The girl's senses were so concentrated on the spanking she was about to receive, that she completely missed the relevance of the reference to her 'lovely bottom'. Agnes took her time as she marveled at Susan's beautifully shaped asscheeks and breasts exposed to her carnal ambitions. The soft brown curly bush felt heavenly against the older woman's thigh. Agnes slid her hand under Susan's belly to grasp her outside thigh and hold it, ostensibly to prevent the girl from falling from her lap. She could feel the moisture from Susan's sweet pussy on her thigh and was enthralled with the girls scent as it wafted upwards. Agnes' nostrils flared as she inhaled Susan's fragrance.

Susan gave a start as the first spank struck her asscheek with minor force. It was so light that it left no imprint of Agnes's hand on her skin. The next blow was a bit harder and left a slight sting and just a whisper of an imprint. Agnes began a rhythm of alternating asscheeks with each blow as they fell ever harder on Susan's now deep pink ass flesh. The increasing severity of the blows started to sting quite heavily and her ass flesh began to turn a deep crimson shade. The blows continued to rain down on Susan's ass as she began to sob harder with each successive blow. Agnes was thrilled as she watched the girls' breasts sway and jiggle with each succeeding blow and her own pussy started to moisten with arousal.

Agnes allowed her hand holding Susan's thigh to deliberately slide slowly between the girl's thighs nearly cupping her pussy. Susan's juices quickly flowed all over Agnes's hand and fingers wetting them. As her spanking continued, Susan felt her arousal mounting swiftly. She sighed with delight as Agnes's middle finger barely slipped between her cuntlips. Susan also felt the base of the finger as it rubbed against her now engorged clit that had slipped out of its hood seeking attention. She began to gently writhe as her body tried to rub her clit hard against her benefactors' finger. Agnes eased up on the severity of the blows as Susan's body trembled in deep arousal from her erotic spanking.

Susan quivered as she felt her orgasm swiftly rising deep inside her. Agnes sensed that her student boarder was about to cum and she ceased spanking her. Susan's asscheeks were warm to the touch. She groaned when she realized that Agnes had stopped spanking her. "No...please, no! Don't stop!" she exclaimed as the older woman helped her to her feet. Agnes trembled as she stood up from her chair and looked into Susan's woeful eyes. "You can't leave me like this, Mrs. Gilden, please," she begged her. "I need you to...to finish...to make me cum...please," Susan pleaded with Agnes. Susan could see Agnes's wet panties and knew that her benefactor was also fully aroused.

Agnes exhaled deeply, grasped the girl's hands and pulled her to the bed. She laid Susan on her back at the edge of the bed and spread her legs to kneel between them. The girl's scent rose up to consume Agnes's senses as she nuzzled Susan's soft curly bush. Susan twitched as the older woman's nose rubbed her mons through her bush. She moaned as Agnes kissed her pussy lovingly and pressed her lips to her nectar. Agnes licked her lips to savor the girl's juices then drew her tongue along Susan's cuntlips, up one side and down the other, avoiding her clit. Susan groaned in deep arousal as she swung her head from side to side as Agnes worshiped her sweet cunt.

The older woman's hands crept up Susan's body until they cupped her beautiful firm breasts. She kneaded them gently while her fingers sought out her nipples to rub them as Susan wailed with lust. Agnes took the girl's nipples in her thumbs and forefingers to roll, pinch and tug at them. Susan arched her back from the pleasure at her nipples just as Agnes plunged her tongue deep into her sweet pussy. She moaned with ecstasy as Agnes's tongue rippled over the soft, pink inner folds of her pussy, her nose rubbing Susan's clit. Susan trembled and writhed with passion as Agnes flicked the tip of her tongue across her clit several times.

She sucked Susan's clit into her mouth to swirl her tongue all over it. Agnes held the engorged clit gently with her teeth, while she rapidly licked its tip. Suddenly, Susan cried out and erupted in a convulsive orgasm, spewing her nectar all over Agnes's face, mouth and tongue. She spasmed and came each time Agnes's tongue touched her clit. Susan gasped for air as she tried to push Agnes away from her sensitive cunt, but the older woman grabbed her wrists and held them as she made her cum again and again. A light coat of perspiration glistened over Susan's body as she gasped and tried to recover from her overpowering orgasm.

She closed her eyes and fought to maintain consciousness while Agnes licked the salty sweet sweat from her body. After several minutes, Susan opened her eyes to see Agnes's face looking at her with a smile. She returned the smile and reached up to embrace her benefactor, pulling her close. "Oh my God, that was awesome!" she exclaimed. "I think I love you," she said to Agnes.

"No, Susan, I think you thoroughly loved what I did for you," Agnes smiled and corrected her. Susan nodded and beamed at her benefactor. Agnes bent to the girl's sore red asscheeks and began to soothe them with her tongue, coating her lovely ass with her saliva.

"Oooh, that feels so good," Susan sighed. She smiled mischievously, "I think I will try to get more bad grades if this is my punishment, ma'am."

"Well, sweet one," Agnes smiled, "the punishment might be more painful next time. Of course, we can practice receiving your punishment more often so you are better prepared to accept it." Susan giggled and kissed Agnes on the cheek.

"I'd love to practice punishment more often, very much, ma'am."

They talked for nearly an hour as they lay in each others arms. Susan told Agnes that she had expected Cindy to 'come on to her', but was thrilled when Agnes was the first to make love to her in this arrangement. Agnes explained that Cindy was indeed bisexual and may now seek her out for some special needs. Fearing that Susan might be a virgin, Agnes told her she had resisted probing her pussy, but Susan admitted that she had been deflowered in high school. Susan told Agnes that she thought that Patrick was still a virgin because of his attitude around girls and the subject of sex. Agnes told her that they had to fix that when the time was right. Both laughed at this future event with anticipation.

"Now, you naughty little girl, you may take your shower," Agnes told her as she prepared to leave Susan's room. Fulfilled and happy, Susan went directly to the shower. Agnes went to her room to call Jane and Martha to fill them in on her afternoon conquest. She hung up the phone and lay down on her bed sighing that she had not cum. Her hand moved to her belly then slipped inside her panties to her pussy. She moaned as her fingers slipped into her very wet pussy to draw them in and out while rubbing her clit with the base of her fingers. She pulled her bra down to expose her breasts to pull and rub her nipples as she masturbated. Agnes suppressed a loud groan as she exploded in a massive orgasm then, breathing hard, she lay still to recover then drifted off into a nap.

She awoke when she heard Cindy and Patrick come in the house. Cindy knocked on her bedroom door and Agnes invited her in to discuss the shopping trip. The young woman looked completely delighted with her shopping trip. "Patrick was absolutely mortified when we visited Victoria's Secret," Cindy began. "He didn't want to go in, but I convinced him to accompany me and he reluctantly did. I tried on several intimate things and he just looked so uncomfortable as he sat in a chair waiting on me to finish. Finally, I tried on a very sexy bra and panty set and called him into the dressing room to help me." Agnes listened intently as Cindy recounted Patrick's 'ordeal'. "He came into the dressing room expecting to help me carry some of the apparel back to the racks and he nearly swooned when he saw me modeling the bra and panties.

"I asked him which set he liked best, the one I was wearing or the set I held in my hand. He didn't know what to do or say, Mistress. I just ignored his obvious embarrassment and removed the bra to try on another one. He just about lost it when he saw my tits. Patrick just froze with his mouth open. I couldn't resist humiliating him a little more so I took off my panties and I thought he would faint when he saw me naked, shaved pussy and all!" Cindy recounted. Agnes was almost ashamed of herself for having Patrick endure the humiliation that Cindy had put him through. "To top off the situation, I asked him to hold the panties as I got into them then to hook up my bra."

The two women giggled as softly as they could as the shopping visit unraveled. "Finally, I applied the 'coup de gras' by calling the cute clerk, Annie, to come in and help me undress and get her opinion too." Cindy had used Annie before to embarrass some other students in prior years. As a result Annie had joined with Cindy, Agnes and 'the girls' in their 'activities'. She often participated in their sexual parties. Agnes recounted, to Cindy, her spanking encounter with Susan and how marvelous it had turned out. She told her that Susan was eager for more 'discipline' sessions and that they had also discussed Patrick's future involvement. Susan too, thought that Patrick was a virgin.

Agnes asked Cindy to think of some wonderful ways that they could 'deflower' Patrick as soon as he violated his contract. Cindy was confidant that she could seduce him even before a 'violation' was needed. Agnes suggested that Susan too, could be used to 'convert' Patrick from virgin status to full participant. Cindy grinned and suggested that she seduce Susan too then ask her to help her with Patrick. Agnes agreed to both suggestions, adding that she wanted to insure that both of her student boarders be fully willing participants in the future activities involving 'Aunties' Jane and Martha. Cindy nodded and kissed her Mistress on the cheek before leaving Agnes's bedroom.

During the week, Agnes and Cindy had talked with Susan about getting fully involved in their BDSM lifestyle. Susan was all for it and wanted to start right away. The older women told her that it was important to get Patrick involved too, so there were no surprises. It was best if they were all in it together. Agnes told Susan how Cindy had mortified Patrick on their shopping trip and that it was a part of their plan to have Patrick join them. While Agnes spoke, Cindy kept looking lustfully at Susan then the three of them discussed ways to bring Patrick into their plan. Susan smiled at Cindy and her body language told Cindy that she was receptive to her advances. Agnes noted the unspoken words between the two younger women and was pleased that 'things' were finally coming together.

The weekend had arrived and Susan and Patrick were both in the utility room to do their weekly laundry. Patrick seemed pensive and did not speak very much as they took turns washing their clothes. Susan suspected that Patrick was thinking about his shopping trip with Cindy and how the older woman had shocked him at Victoria's Secret. Susan decided to break the ice, "Pat, you seem bothered about something," she said. "Can I help if you have a problem?" He shook his head, no, but it was obvious to Susan that he wanted to talk, but didn't know where or how to begin. The image of Cindy naked was still vivid in his mind. Truth be known, he had masturbated to her image as he fantasized in bed last night.

"Susan," he began, accepting her offer to help, "I had a wild experience with Cindy, yesterday."

"What happened...did she rape you or something?" she asked. He shook his head and began to recount his shopping trip with Cindy. Slowly, and with much prodding by Susan, Patrick told her about the Victoria's Secret occurrence. He said he didn't know what to make of it and thought hat maybe Cindy was coming on to him, but he wasn't really sure. Cindy didn't try to encourage him further after they left the store or on the way home, nor did she discuss it further. "Wow, Patrick, that was some shopping trip," she declared. "Maybe she was just actually seeking your opinion and nothing more. Some women don't think it's a big deal to be nude in front of guys."

"Oh Susan...she wasn't nude. She was naked!" he exclaimed. "But it was as if she didn't care at all. She even called the clerk into the dressing room to get her opinion too." He stopped, obviously embarrassed as he confessed that Cindy had him hold her panties as she got in to them. "I thought I would have a heart attack!"

"I don't know, Patrick," Susan said, "maybe she gets her jollies that way. Some women are strange like that. I wouldn't worry about it, Pat. Maybe it was nothing or maybe she was coming on to you. Just let it go unless she wants it to go further, then go for it, dude."

"I don't know, Sue...I never..." he paused then blurted out, "I've never been with a woman, Susan, I'm still a..."

"Virgin?" Susan finished the sentence for him. He nodded, embarrassed again.

"Hey, Pat, don't be embarrassed. That's nothing to be ashamed of. Look, I think you're a really cool guy. Maybe I can help." Patrick looked so forlorn as Susan hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Let me think about it and we'll discuss it later, ok?" He nodded as he gathered up his clothes and left the utility room. Susan filled her laundry basket and gleefully hurried to talk with Agnes and Cindy.

She found them together in Cindy's office as she entered, shutting the door behind her. The older women stopped what they were doing to listen to Susan. The young girl confirmed that to them that Patrick was indeed a virgin and that she had thought of a plan to deflower him. She also said they could use her plan to put Patrick in a position that he had to go along with whatever Mother Mistress had in mind for him. Her plan was that Susan would sneak into Patrick's room that night and make love to him. The older women could video tape them performing in bed then interrupt them in the act. After catching them together in a compromising position, Agnes could demand that he and Susan must become submissive to her and comply with her lifestyle. If Patrick balked she would threaten to report them to the University authorities. The tape would be the evidence.

"That's simply a marvelous plan, Susan," Agnes congratulated her, "and I won't have to wait until he violates his contract...that's perfect!" Cindy readily agreed with Susan's plan and began to work out the details for all of them. Susan would sneak into Patrick's room after midnight when everyone was supposedly asleep. She would lure him to the special bedroom that Agnes used for such occasions. The room had a two way mirror so that Agnes and Cindy could watch and also a camcorder. The two students would make love with the lights on, while the older women observed and taped them. When Susan got Patrick to eat her pussy she would have a very loud orgasm which would awaken both Agnes and Cindy. They would rush to see what was the matter and catch them fucking. Agnes could handle the rest in her own proven way.

That night everyone went to bed around eleven pm. At midnight, Susan got out of bed wearing just a T shirt and silently went to Patrick's room. She opened the door quietly to find Patrick in bed reading a textbook. Startled, he looked up as she covered her lips with her finger to make sure he kept quiet. Susan clasped his hand in hers and led him out the room in his boxers. She took him to the special bedroom and they went inside, closing the door behind them. Susan explained that she had found this room when she was snooping about one day while Agnes and Cindy were gone. She turned on the light and turned to look at her lover for the night.

"What are we doing here, Susan?" Patrick asked cautiously.

"After were done here, Pat, you will no longer be a virgin," she grinned and pulled off her T shirt to stand naked. Patrick was stunned as he looked at the gorgeous woman standing naked in front of him. Susan quickly moved to embrace him, pressed her naked breasts against his chest and kissed him deeply, probing for his tongue. She broke their kiss, pulled him to the bed and threw the covers off the mattress. Turning to a bewildered boy she grinned as he couldn't take his eyes away from her magnificent breasts. In a single swift move she pulled his boxers down and grabbed his hard cock to pull him along as she fell on the bed, on her back. She kissed him again then moved his mouth to her breast, to rub her hard erect nipples against his lips. Susan moaned as Patrick's instincts caused him to suck a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, yes," she sighed as his tongue swirled around her delicious nipple. She held his cock in one hand as she guided him to her other nipple and moaned with delight as he began to suck it too. Releasing his cock she guided his hand to her very wet pussy. He cupped her treasure and for the first time ever he felt a girls' wetness. Pat nearly let go, but Susan guided his finger inside her as she moaned in arousal. "Ooooo, that feels so good...move your finger about slowly," she sighed as he obeyed her every word. He lifted his head from her nipple and Susan quickly brought her mouth to his nipples to lick and suck them. Patrick was astonished that she would lick his nipples. He had never heard of a girl doing that to a guy, but it felt so amazingly good that he sighed with pleasure.