Mother Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan still held his cock in her hand, pleasantly surprised that he had a foreskin. She had never seen a foreskin before, but she would examine it later when sucked his cock. She was determined to make his deflowering complete, without leaving anything out of his first ever sexual experience. She placed his cockhead between her cuntlips, sighing deeply with lust and passion. Patrick just surrendered totally to his lover, accepting everything she was doing with him. Susan pushed forward a little and his cockhead slipped into her tight pussy. She groaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her feet together slowly pulling his cock into her warm, wet, and tight pussy.

His cock was nearly seven inches in length and she welcomed all of it immensely. She thrust her hips upwards to seat his hardon deep inside her. Patrick began to slowly pump his hard cock in and out of her wonderful pussy. Susan moaned with each deeply penetrating thrust of his cock. She clinched her cunt muscles as if to strangle his cock as they fucked. Susan knew that there was no way Patrick could last long enough to make her cum on his first ever fuck. She could feel his cock throbbing and knew that he was close to cumming. Pleased with herself and the knowledge of all that was going on, she was determined to make this occasion as memorable as she could for Patrick.

He grunted aloud and drove his cock deep into her as he erupted in a powerful orgasm. His cock spasmed as it blasted volley after volley of thick white gooey cum deep into her pussy. Patrick seemed drained from his first fuck and he slumped down on Susan as she held him close. "Oh, God, Patrick that was awesome... just wonderful!" She clasped him to her breasts as she kissed his cheeks again and again. Patrick lifted his head slightly and brought his lips to hers as they kissed as only young lovers will do. Susan smiled up at him as she squeezed his cock inside her pussy. She smiled as she realized that it was still hard. Happily, she kissed him again as she waited for him to fully recover.

Meanwhile, Agnes and Cindy, watching through the two way mirror, were breathing hard as their student boarders had aroused them too. Agnes had placed her hand on Cindy's pussy when the 'kids' began to fuck and had been rubbing her clit. Cindy was lost in her sexual fantasies as her Mistress toyed with her pussy and clit. She too had a powerful orgasm and was recovering when Agnes started to rub her own pussy. Cindy quickly reached her hand to her Mistress's cunt to finger it and play with her clit. She went to her knees in front of Agnes, but the older woman smiled and told her, "Not now, Cindy. You will miss seeing our young lovers' pleasure one another."

Susan eased herself from under Patrick to let him lie on his back. She straddled his hips with her knees and began to rub her breasts and nipples over his body. Patrick loved it as she was teaching him all sorts of new wonderful pleasures. His cock remained hard as she teased him with her marvelous breasts. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy again. Drawing it back and forth between her cuntlips, she brought him unbridled pleasure. She stopped to place his cock directly between her cuntlips then lowered herself onto his hardon. Susan leaned forward to offer him her breasts again, which he readily accepted. He sucked a nipple into his mouth to suckle it as Susan began to rise and fall on his wonderful cock.

She set a gentle rhythm as she fucked him, again clasping his hardon with her cunt muscles. Susan would clasp his cock with her pussy to draw down his foreskin on her down stroke to rub his sensitive cockhead against the inner folds of her cunt. On her up stroke, she gripped his cock again to pull his foreskin back over his cockhead. She continued this wonderful 'torment' for several minutes until she again felt his cock throbbing inside her. Susan squealed with delight as she felt his cock explode deep within her sending another blast of thick pearly cum deep inside her. She held his cock tightly with her pussy and she continued to fuck him until he cried out, as the intensity of his orgasm was too much to bear.

She stopped rocking on his cock and held it tightly as it began to soften. Patrick's eyes were closed and his body was limp as the last of his cum seeped from his cockhole. Susan could feel his cum begin to ooze from her pussy to coat his balls and flow into his pubic hair. Bending to him, she kissed him deeply as she praised him for being such a wonderful lover. Patrick's breathing was labored as he tried to recover, but could not. Susan lay on him as his cock slipped out of her tight pussy. His cum gushed out of her cunt as she pressed her breasts to his chest.

They lay nearly motionless for several minutes while Patrick recovered. Meanwhile, Susan plotted her next move. She was beyond arousal and her body badly needed to cum too, but she would have to wait and carry out the plan for Patrick. He opened his eyes to see his beautiful lover scooting her body down between his legs. Susan held his flaccid cock in her fingers and smiled at him. She could smell her juices mingled with his cum as she took his flaccid cock into her mouth. Patrick gave a start, but Susan looked up at him and held up her hand to calm him, never moving his cock from her mouth.

Her velvet tongue slithered all over his shaft and cockhead licking away his cum. She savored his cum and her juices as her magic tongue swirled over his cock. Susan could feel his cock begin to rise as she bathed it with her tongue. She licked all around his cockhead and under his rim as he squealed in delight. Agnes and Cindy's eyes were glued to the images on their two way mirror while their fingers rubbed and stabbed at their cunts. They moaned in their sound proofed room as they began to rub and finger one another's pussies, as they watched with rapt attention.

Susan took his cockhead into her mouth and sealed her lips tightly around his cockshaft. She lowered her head to take as much of his cock as she could into her mouth without gagging. Unable to deep throat him, she continued to bob her head up and down his shaft. Her tongue seemed to perform miracles of pleasure to his cockhead. Patrick moaned aloud as Susan's tongue was too intense, but he didn't want her to stop. Susan, let his cock come out of her mouth as she began to lick his balls. Taking one testicle in her mouth she licked and sucked for a few moments then let it slip out to do the same to his other testicle. She tried to take both of them into her mouth at the same time, but her mouth was too small to accept them.

Releasing his balls she drew her tongue along his cockshaft to the rim. She licked all around his cock rim as Patrick squirmed with pleasure as he moaned aloud. Susan continued to suck his cock, determined to make him cum again. Any eighteen year old cock could cum three times, she reasoned while she slathered his cock with her tongue. Patrick could feel his urge to cum being renewed with each swirl of Susan's tongue over his cockhead. Susan too felt his cock getting harder and swelling in her mouth. His balls drew up tight as his scrotum compressed his balls into a stiff orb. Susan knew that he was close. Patrick half screamed as he shuddered and erupted into Susan's waiting mouth.

Wad after wad of his thick salty cum bathed her tongue as she swirled it all over his cockhead. Patrick groaned heavily as his balls emptied themselves into his lovers' mouth. Susan swallowed as much as she could, but he pumped out more than she could swallow and his cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth. She continued to press her tongue hard against the silky smoothness of his cockhead until the intensity of her tongue was more than he could bear. He tried to push her away as he could not stand any more of her tongue, but Susan grabbed his wrists and held them fast as she 'tormented' his cockhead with her tongue. Finally, in a wave of intense pleasure, the unique sensations at his cockhead ceased and he just fell back drained and spent.

Susan, ever the vixen, crawled up his body and kissed his mouth with her cum covered lips. She pushed her tongue into his mouth to entwine it with his as she transferred some of his cum into his mouth. He instantly realized what she had done, but he was powerless to prevent it and just swallowed his cum as they kissed. Again Susan lay on his body. Both of them were covered with a light sheen of sweat from their fucking. They lay breathing hard one upon the other, while Patrick fought to regain his senses.

"Wow, Susan, that was incredible," Patrick gasped through labored breath. He tried to say more, but was too overwhelmed to speak further. Susan forced herself to wait until he fully recovered before moving to the final phase of her wonderful plan. Her pussy twitched as it begged to cum, but so far had been denied.

"Now, Patrick, it's time for me to cum too, lover," she told him. He protested that he didn't think he could get his cock hard again. Susan smiled at him as she lay down next to him. He rose up on his knees and she quickly placed her leg outside him so he was between her legs. She sat up and clasped his face in her palms and kissed him again, then gently pushed his head down until he was staring at her well fucked pussy. She guided his mouth to her pussy. Patrick looked at her long clit that stood out nearly an inch from the top of her pussy. "That's my clitoris or clit, Pat," she said instructing him on his new found pleasure. "Suck my pussy for awhile then concentrate on licking and sucking my clit until I cum too."

She propped herself on her elbows as Patrick moved his head and mouth to her sweet pussy. Unaware of exactly what he was going to do, he drew his tongue over the edges of her closed cuntlips. Susan groaned with pleasure as she reached out and opened her cuntlips with her fingers. Without further guidance, Patrick began to lick her cunt slit. She moaned with pleasure as he plunged his tongue deep inside her, gathered her nectar and swallowed it. He continued to pleasure her pussy, licking it and even pulling gently at her cuntlips with his lips. Susan writhed with pleasure as his tongue seemed to consume her. Her nectar flowed heavily and tasted delicious to Patrick as he continued to suck her pussy.

Susan's arousal was overwhelming and she cried out for Patrick to move to her clit. Eagerly, he sucked her clit into his mouth and began to devour it with his tongue. He knew that he was giving Susan a lot of pleasure, but was unaware of whether he ought to lick and suck her clit harder or not. His lover was moaning nearly constantly as she kept telling him how good it felt. He decided to continue licking her clit the same as he was doing. Susan's breathing was labored and Patrick thought that she was about to cum, though he really wasn't sure what all that entailed. She grasped his head and held his mouth hard against her cunt and clit as Patrick redoubled his efforts with his tongue.

Suddenly, she screamed and her body thundered into a massive, convulsive orgasm spewing her nectar all over his face, mouth and tongue. Susan writhed and jerked about while waves of orgasm swept through her. She continued to hold his head fast to her cunt, as his tongue worked her clit and pussy ravenously. Her shouts were so loud that he thought that perhaps he had hurt her. She would not go of his head as she would spasm and cum again and again. His tongue swirled over her clit and into her pussy countless times as she bucked and moaned. Finally, Susan just fell limp. Her arms fell to her sides, gasping for air and breathing extremely hard. Patrick arose and just looked at Susan. Finally, she grinned and beckoned him with her arms. He covered her body with his and they kissed.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Agnes and Cindy stormed into the room. Agnes feigned shock as she looked on Patrick and Susan naked on the bed. "What in God's name is going on?" she demanded to know. Cindy, 'shocked', stood by her side shaking her head at the antics of the two student boarders. "How could you both betray my trust like this," Agnes continued. "First of all this house is not a bordello and you both were told that this room was off limits to you!" Agnes sat down in a chair and hung her head, clasping her palms to her face. "You betrayed me and you have placed me in jeopardy with the University. What would the Dean say if he knew you two were copulating in my home? I would be the laughing stock of the town!" she exclaimed.

Neither Patrick nor Susan spoke. After all, they had just been caught fucking by their benefactor. Cindy had a sorrowful look on her face and had turned to look away from the naked students, afraid that she might break out laughing. She composed herself and moved to the bed to place a sheet around Susan and a blanket over Patrick to hide their nakedness. Whispering softly, Cindy told both of the students to quietly leave the room and go to their rooms while she tried to calm Mrs. Gilden. Quickly, the young adults left the room and headed down the hall towards their rooms.

Susan paused in front of her door and turned to Patrick to kiss his cheek. To tell him he was just great in bed then disappeared into her room. Patrick nodded and gave her a quick smile at Susan's comment and went on to his room. Although he was in a lot of trouble with Mrs. Gilden, he could not get Susan out of his mind. He lay down in his bed and turned off the light as thoughts of Susan's lovely body raced through his head. She was so beautiful and sexy. He decided that the manly thing to do was to tell Mrs. Gilden that the whole incident was his fault. If anyone had to leave the house it should be him, not Susan. Still confused he tried to fall asleep.

Meanwhile, Agnes and Cindy were beside themselves with joy as the plan had worked to perfection. "Tomorrow I will get them together and tell them what their punishment will be for deceiving me," Agnes told Cindy. The two women laughed heartily in the sound proofed special bedroom.

"Mistress, Patrick was awesome tonight. He came three times in less than forty five minutes. I can't wait to train to train his hardon to pace him self. He will be just a wonderful submissive!" Cindy declared. Agnes nodded in agreement adding that Susan wasn't bad either. The fun times had arrived. They would all be involved in their training and the sexual pleasures both students would provide. Agnes hugged Cindy and said she was going to her room. Cindy said she would stop to look in on Susan to thank her for a great plan and the way she carried it out.

Susan heard a soft knock on her door and opened it to admit Cindy. "You were magnificent tonight, Susan," Cindy softly said to her. "Poor Patrick, he never knew what hit him." Susan grinned and told Cindy that she hated to fool him, but she was sure he would soon forgive her. "I'm sure he will, Susan." Cindy turned to leave, but Susan clasped her hand. She looked at the young woman whose eyes begged her to stay. Cindy closed the door softly and embraced Susan to kiss her tenderly as the girl seemed to melt under her embrace. Their tongues swirled together as Susan let her sheet fall to the floor to stand naked. Cindy walked her to the bed and laid her down then climbed on the bed to lie down next to her. "God, you're so beautiful, Susan," and she kissed her again.

Cindy pulled her robe from her shoulders to reveal her nearly perfect breasts to her young lover. Susan nuzzled them then covered a nipple with her mouth to suckle her. The older woman stroked her young lovers' hair while she nursed at her breasts. Cindy sighed deeply and her hand crept across Susan's belly to her pussy, wet again with arousal. Susan nursed at both breasts for several minutes before she gently pushed Cindy to lie flat on the bed and she mounted her in a sixty nine position. The older woman looked up to see Susan's sweet pussy descending toward her mouth and open her lips to receive her. Susan trembled as she felt Cindy's tongue enter her slit then she plunged her tongue deep into Cindy's hot wet cunt.

They moaned with passion as their tongues probed wantonly into one another's pussies. Cindy, so aroused from watching the two students making love, exploded first in a powerful orgasm. Susan gathered her lovers' nectar and savored the delicious liquid as she rolled it over her tongue and swallowed it happily. Cindy steeled herself to continue to lick the girl's pussy throughout her own orgasm until Susan too erupted with a satisfying cum. As Susan came down from her cum high she swiveled her body to lie on top of Cindy and they kissed deeply again. "God, Susan, you're a hot little vixen...I love you," Cindy whispered. Susan smiled as she snuggled against her older lover and they both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning everyone slept late, Patrick was the last to rise at nearly ten o'clock am. He descended the stairs and went sheepishly into the kitchen. Cindy and Susan were just beginning their breakfasts and greeted Patrick without words as he sat down. "I guess I should begin packing," Patrick said as he poured his cup of coffee.

"Don't be in such a hurry, Patrick," Cindy said. "None of us know what Mrs. Gilden will decide. She is, as we speak, mulling her decision over in her mind. We'll all know soon enough."

"There must be some way we can make it up to her," Susan volunteered. Patrick remained silent as he sipped his coffee.

"It was all my fault," Patrick offered. "I'm the one who should be blamed. Susan was an unwilling participant."

"Nice try, Patrick, but Susan didn't look like an unwilling participant to me," Cindy replied. "Anyway, the security tape will show Mrs. Gilden all she needs to know.

"Tape?" Patrick asked with a stunned look on his face. "You mean that the whole thing was taped?"

Cindy nodded yes, "Unfortunately, you two chose the room with the most valuable contents. Mrs. Gilden has that room under constant surveillance. The paintings alone are worth millions. That's why that room is 'off limits' to all of us." Patrick just held his head in his hands and fought back an urge to cry. Susan felt so sorry for him. She knew he was set up, but she still didn't want him to be pained as much as he seemed. She consoled herself in the knowledge that soon this would be behind them and they would look back on this situation and laugh. Cindy excused herself to return to her business of running the estate, leaving the breakfast clean up chores to the two student boarders. Their fate would soon be decided by Mother Mistress.

To be continued in Chapter 02:

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the email address in my profile.