Mother Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime before morning the two students had fallen into a deep sleep. They were jostled awake by Cindy as she struggled to remove the Velcro bindings. Finally, both of them were freed of their Velcro trappings and slowly sat up on the mats. Every muscle in their bodies was sore from being forced to sleep bound together. Each experienced some cramps and had to be helped to relieve their aching muscles. After a few minutes, Cindy helped them up the basement steps and into the kitchen. Mother Mistress was waiting for them with a hot breakfast. They sat naked at the kitchen table, spent, weary and exhausted, to eat.

Agnes smiled cheerfully at both of her student boarders as they ate their breakfast. "Both of you were splendid last night. I was proud of the way that you accepted your punishment and pleased in the ways that you performed. As you both found out...you two are not the only perverted people in this household," she continued with a smile. "I look forward to many more adventures like last night, only not as punishment, but for pleasure." She reached out to clasp a hand from each student in her hands. "There will be some changes here, now that you are aware of our sexual activities.

"First, when we are alone with only the four of us, you are to call me 'Mother Mistress' and Cindy will be addressed as Mistress Cindy. She is not yet a full Domina, but she outranks both of you. Second, both of you will be naked in this house unless there is a reason to be dressed. Third, soon you shall be introduced to other individuals that are part of our small sexual activities group. You will be initiated as new submissives into the group. Fourth, Mistress Cindy and I will tutor you in the expected behavior of submissives. Fifth, and most important, both of you will continue to pursue your academic goals and meet the requirements of your scholarship contracts with me," Agnes concluded.

Cindy stood up and grinned at the new submissives. "I know that you have many questions and they shall all be answered. But now, I suggest we all go outside and get into the hot tub to soothe your aching bodies. We can talk more out there." They arose from the table and stepped outside in the autumn chill as they made their way naked, to the side patio and the hot tub. They soaked their aches and pains away in the hot treated water. Agnes looked at Patrick's body through the clear water and marveled at his capacity to persevere. His cock was rock hard again. Cindy too, was looking at him and she turned to her Mistress. "Mother Mistress, we are very fortunate to have Patrick with us this school year," she said.

The four of them spent nearly forty five minutes in the hot tub. Agnes got out first and the others followed close behind their Mother Mistress. Inside, Agnes told both of her student boarders that this evening she would tell them about their group of Dominants and submissives. It was a small group, but very active. Cindy decided to shower and get ready for an early supper in a few hours. As she climbed the stairs, Susan asked her if she needed someone to wash her back. Cindy grinned and nodded, yes, and the girl moved quickly up the stairs to join her. "Patrick," Agnes quietly said to him, "Plan to sleep in my bed tonight."

"Yes, Mother Mistress," he said smiling brightly at his Mistress.

* * *

To be continued in Chapter 03:

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the email address in my profile.

12