Mother Mistress Ch. 06

Story Info
Aunt Martha supervises Susan & Patrick.
5.9k words
4.23
86.9k
8
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Feedback and comments to; James Lacy at the address in his profile. All comments appreciated.

Things returned to normal in Mother Mistress's household following Susan's and Patrick's initiation into the 'group'. The two new submissives 'playtime' had been curtailed considerably due to final exam's week. The group continued to enjoy frequent sessions at and Mistress's Jane and Martha's homes. But Susan and Patrick's participation was limited to weekends at Mother Mistress's Dungeon. Even then, Agnes insisted that their studies were the first priorities. Both of her student boarders finished the fall quarter with very high Grade Point Averages and they looked forward to the winter break.

Agnes, Jane and Martha had made reservations to go on a two week cruise with some other BDSM groups. Cindy was to be 'in charge' of the home group's activities until the three Mistresses returned. A week prior to their departure, however, Martha learned that she had been selected for promotion to the position of Assistant to the Dean of Women at the University. Martha was thrilled even though it meant that she had to cancel her winter cruise. The career advancement, the extra money and the marvelous opportunity for overseeing the records and activities of literally thousands of young women was more than any lesbian could pass up.

Until Agnes and Jane returned, this meant that Martha would be in charge of their groups activities, instead of Cindy. The winter break would a good time for Martha to learn her new job with a reduced number of students at the university. Agnes asked Cindy if she wanted to go on the cruise in place of Martha, but she declined because of workload reasons. Cindy welcomed Mistress Martha being in charge because of her superior ability to devise 'wickedly wonderful' perverted activities, particularly for women submissives. Cindy would assist Martha, when needed, to carry out the 'diabolical' schemes Mistress Martha would devise.

Agnes and Jane departed for their cruise just after Thanksgiving. Mistress Martha temporarily moved into Agnes's estate to take charge of the groups' submissives, until Mother Mistress's return. Martha brought her adult baby, Twila, with her for the duration of her stay at Agnes's estate. Both Susan and Patrick marveled at the depth of Twila's involvement in Martha's adult baby fetish. She called Martha 'mommy', slept in a 'special adult' baby crib in Martha's bedroom, always wore a diaper, and usually sucked on a pussy shaped pacifier with an extended clitoris. Twila, also a university student, nearly always maintained her 'Martha's baby' role, except to her classes.

Twila was a slim girl of nineteen. She was just five feet tall and weighed only one hundred and five pounds. Her breasts were barely a thirty two B with lovely little nipples. Twila's blue eyes twinkled when she laughed and she had light brown hair cut short. Naturally, as a 'baby girl', she was devoid of any other hair keeping her pussy shaved. Normally, Twila would always remain naked, except for her diaper, and crawl about on all fours when at home. Martha would sit her in a large baby chair, spoon feed her and often dress her in baby clothes, made for adult baby girls. After school Twila would put on her diaper and wait in her crib until her 'mommy' came home from work. Then Martha bathed her 'baby girl', dried her and played with her until she had at least one orgasm then put a clean diaper on her.

Mistress Martha had a lactation fetish and breast fed her 'baby girl'. Neither Susan nor Patrick knew of Martha's lactation fetish, but they both suspected it. On the first day that Martha was in charge, they had a late dinner. The group sat at the table naked except for Twila who wore only her diaper. Martha wore a Black bustier that supported, but fully revealed, her huge double D breasts and large nipples. Susan and Patrick enjoyed watching Mistress Martha spoon feed Twila as she sat in her high chair. Twila enhanced the 'game' for Martha by allowing some of her food to fall from her mouth or let it stick to her chin and lips. Her 'mommy' dutifully spooned the dribbled food back into her mouth. The 'baby' also drank her juice or water from a baby bottle.

Cindy, Susan, Twila and Patrick helped clean up after dinner then everyone went into the TV room. Twila was sitting on the floor near her 'mommy' who sat in the center of the TV room couch. Cindy said goodnight and retired to her bedroom upstairs. Mistress Martha invited Susan and Patrick to sit on either side of her on the couch. Patrick stared at her huge breasts and Aunt Martha said to both of them, "Are you two ready for your dessert? From the looks I'm getting from Patrick, I'm positive that he is more than ready."

Patrick blushed as Aunt Martha gently grasped the back of Patrick's and Susan's heads and brought their lips to her hard protruding nipples. Both new submissives opened their mouths to pleasure their 'Aunt' Martha and they each took a large nipple into their mouths. As they began to suck them they looked up at Aunt Martha when they tasted her warm sweet milk. They tried to lift their heads, but Martha held them fast to her breasts. "Umm, enjoy your dessert, little ones," she told them, as Twila sat on the floor giggling. Both Susan and Patrick surrendered to Aunt Martha and suckled in earnest, enjoying the warm sweet taste of her milk.

Aunt Martha moaned delightfully as her breasts nurtured the two new submissives. Twila got on her knees, spread her 'mommy's' legs apart and thrust her face between Martha's thighs. Susan and Patrick could hear Martha moaning with pleasure as the three young submissives sucked her nipples and pussy. Twila reached up to grasp Patrick's cock, began to stroke it then put her other hand inside her diaper to finger herself. Susan brought her feet onto the couch and spread them wide apart. Her fingers went straight to her own engorged clit and rubbed it. Martha held Susan and Patrick hard at her nipples and shuddered as Twila licked her to orgasm.

When Martha's orgasm subsided, Twila moved to take Patrick's cock in to her mouth and began to swirl her tongue all over his cockhead. She relished his thick clear precum as her tongue scooped it into her mouth. She tried to deep throat him, but could not get his cockhead into her throat without gagging. Instead she concentrated on his cockhead and the sensitive spot just under the cleft of his glans. After a few moments, Patrick blasted several volleys of his sperm into her eagerly waiting mouth. Twila drained him as she milked his cock with her talented mouth while Patrick suckled milk from Aunt Martha's breast.

After swallowing Patrick's cum, Twila scooted over to Susan, lifted her fingers from her clit and replaced them with her mouth. Susan's deep moan was muffled as she suckled Martha's nipple. Twila's tongue flicked over her clit then plunged deep into her pussy. Susan shuddered when Twila pulled her clit into her mouth to suck it as though it were a miniature cock. She erupted in a savage orgasm as her nectar gushed all over Twila's face, mouth and tongue. Aunt Martha held Susan's mouth on her nipple throughout the girl's orgasm. Finally, Aunt Martha felt empty, drained of her milk by her young submissives and her cunt of its juices by her 'baby girl'.

Martha released Susan and Patrick and kissed them on their foreheads as they laid their heads on her ample breasts. The new submissives had milky fluid on their lips and a satisfied look on their faces. They licked their lips and thanked Aunt Martha and Twila. "I'm glad you liked your dessert," Martha told them as she stood up. "Now, Momma needs to take care of this little baby girl," she said as Twila sat on the floor pouting, her lower lip pushed out. She picked Twila up from the floor as though she was a doll baby, bid Susan and Patrick goodnight and carried Twila up the stairs to their bedroom.

Martha placed Twila on her bed and took off her diaper. She heard Susan and Patrick talking as they climbed the stairs and went to their bedrooms. "Baby,' Martha whispered to Twila, "wait a little while then go see if they went to their own rooms or if they decided to sleep together. Then come tell Momma, sweet baby." Martha went into the bathroom to get ready for bed as she pondered over what games to play with her baby girl. Twila waited awhile before she ventured out into the dark hallway and tip toed to Susan's room to listen at the door. After nearly ten minute of listening, Twila returned to Martha, got into bed to snuggle in her naked 'mommy's' arms. "Well?" asked Martha.

"Their fucking, Mommy," said Twila. Martha grinned as she turned off the light and gazed at her beautiful naked baby girl illuminated by the moonlight shining through the window.

Martha awakened early the next morning and looked in the crib as her 'baby girl' slept quietly. Twila was exhausted from the many orgasms she enjoyed from her 'Mommy' last night. Martha had spanked, licked and vibrated her to multiple orgasms. Twila slept naked, as she couldn't stand to wear a diaper over her burning red ass following the spankings she had received. Martha grinned as she combed her hair, applied her makeup and put on a robe. She mulled over what she would do if she caught the 'kids' fucking. 'Sometimes I scare myself when I think of naughty things to do to my subbies,' she thought. 'Oh well,' she thought, "Agnes told them both they were not to cum without permission." She left Twila sleeping in her crib while she walked down the hallway to Susan's bedroom. Martha knocked twice quickly then opened the door and walked into the room. Patrick was still asleep, but Susan bolted to sit up straight with her magnificent breasts swaying beautifully. She gasped when she saw Aunt Martha standing at the foot of the bed. "What the hell is going on?" Martha demanded. Susan was at a loss for words as Patrick was just stirring into consciousness. Martha moved to Susan's bedside and pulled the covers away from the naked submissives. Seeing the cum stains on the sheets she shouted at them, "You've been fucking! And not only that, but you've both cum without permission!"

"But Mistress Martha, Mother Mistress wasn't here, and I thought..." Susan began, but was cut short.

"Enough!" Martha demanded. "You thought? You didn't think at all! When Mother Mistress is away and I'm put in charge of the group then I'm in charge! There is no difference...you must get permission from whoever is in charge to cum!" Susan's eyes welled up in tears as Mistress Martha admonished her. Patrick had just now become fully awake and began to mumble which only caused Mistress Martha to rant even more. "Shut your mouth, Patrick!" she shouted at him. "You are just as complicit in this as she is. That's your cum laying staining the sheets, is it not?" she shouted at him. Patrick hung his head and nodded, barely mumbling that she was correct.

"Now I must punish both of you for this very serious flouting of Mother Mistress's instructions," Martha told them. "Go at once to the Dungeon and wait for me outside the Dungeon door." The new submissives got out from under the bed sheets, revealing their complete nakedness. They hurried down the stairs and into the basement to kneel at the Dungeon door and wait for Mistress Martha. Meanwhile, Martha decided to let the two subs wait on their knees for her arrival. She had Twila give her a bath, do her finger and toe nails then went on down the stairs to the kitchen. Twila cooked and served her Mistress's breakfast and they ate in silence, Twila sitting in the high chair and being fed by her 'mommy'.

After breakfast, Martha descended the basement stairs to confront the kneeling submissives about their punishment. Their heads were bowed and they gazed at the floor awaiting their fate. Susan knew that she was at fault by enticing Patrick to sleep with her. She looked at the floor as she said, "Mistress Martha, it was my fault, I..." Martha cut her short again by ordering her to be silent. Martha loved to punish and torment male subs regardless of whose 'fault' it was. As a lesbian it was just another opportunity for Martha to take advantage of a male and bend him to her will.

"Don't you dare defend him Susan, he has placed you in jeopardy with his worthless cock! He was aware of Mother Mistress's prohibition about cumming without permission. It's just like a male to play on your sympathies and let you take the blame. I'll have none of such declarations, young lady!" Martha opened the Dungeon door and motioned for the two submissives to crawl into the Dungeon. She instructed Susan to bind Patrick to the X frame securely. Then she placed handcuffs on Susan's wrists behind her back. "You two reek of his filthy semen and the foul odor of wanton sex!"

Martha uncoiled a garden hose and pointed the nozzle at the two submissives. She turned it on and a heavy stream of cold water splashed over both of the naked and bound submissives. Susan and Patrick yelped as the cold water struck their bodies. Martha continued to hose them with a heavy stream of water, pointing the hose at Patrick's cock and balls often. She spread Susan's cuntlips with her fingers and hosed out the girl's pussy, but she refrained from forcing the nozzle into her. She turned her attentions to Patrick's cock as she pulled back his foreskin and hosed off his cockhead and foreskin.

Martha instructed Susan to slowly turn around as she splashed the cold water all over her lovely body. The stream of cold water seemed to sting as it struck the subs in sensitive places. She spread apart their asscheeks and hosed out their ass cracks, Susan's breasts, their faces and drenched their hair. Both of them shivered from the cold water bath and goose bumps covered their bodies. Martha decided that they were clean and finally put the hose away. Susan asked to speak and Martha told her she had permission. Susan began to tell her how she had tricked Patrick into her bed. Before she could say anything more, Martha selected a ball gag from the Implements and Toys wall and hurriedly placed it in the girl's mouth.

"I told you to stop making excuses for males, Susan. They think with their cocks and it usually means trouble for us women." Martha dried both of the submissives with large fluffy terrycloth towels. She forced Susan into a special chair and secured the girl to the chair with manacles. Mistress Martha then turned her attention to Patrick, spread eagled on the X frame. She retrieved an item from a table drawer then returned to Patrick. Susan strained to see what Mistress Martha was doing, but Martha stood in front of Patrick, blocking her view.

Patrick looked down at his flaccid cock as Martha placed a hard plastic ring tightly around the base of his balls. She fit another ring tightly around the base of his cock and snapped the two rings together. Martha drew back his foreskin and placed Patrick's flaccid cock into a hard plastic tube that tightly encased his cock, except for his cockhead which protruded from the end of the tube. The plastic tube was securely connected to the rings around his cock and balls. When the plastic tube was fastened to the rings, it caused his balls to spread out uncomfortably on either side of the tube. There was a round cylinder on the ring around the base of his cock with wires in it. Martha placed two AA batteries into the cylinder and snapped its cover shut.

Patrick was astounded when he looked down to see the device that entrapped his cock and balls. Mistress Martha stepped back to admire her work then called Twila to crawl into the Dungeon. "Twila, I want you suck his cockhead that protrudes from his male Chastity Belt," she told her. Dutifully, Twila rose to her knees in front of Patrick and began to suck his cockhead. Precum oozed from his cockhole as Twila's delightful tongue caressed his cockhead. She also licked at his balls that protruded from the sides of the plastic rings that held his genitals. Patrick began to moan in pleasure as Twila relentlessly sucked his cockhead.

His cock started to swell from the slathering of Twila's tongue on his cockhead. Suddenly, Patrick felt a stricture around his cockshaft as the plastic tube tightened severely around his cock, causing him a great deal of pain. As his cock tried to harden the pain grew in intensity. Soon Patrick begged Twila to stop as the pain in his cock and balls had nearly overwhelmed him. Mistress Martha let Patrick stew in his Chastity Belt for a few minutes while tears of pain welled up in his eyes. Martha ordered Twila to stop sucking his cockhead and step away from him.

Patrick could still feel the tube compressing his cock as Martha showed him a hand held remote control device with several buttons. She pushed the black button and a built in vibrator began to stimulate his cock which swelled again causing the pain to return. The vibrator stimulated his cock, the sensitive spot on the underside of his cockhead and his balls. Next, she pushed the red button and an electric current shocked his cock and balls alternately. Patrick cried out as the shock jolted his body. The electric shock stopped for a few seconds then jolted him again, increasing his pain. Mistress Martha next showed Patrick a small wire cage like device with a thin flexible metal tube rising from its center.

She applied KY gel to the hollow flexible metal tube and kneeled down to insert the hollow metal tube into his cockhole and on into his urethra stopping just before the tube entered his bladder. Martha fastened the wire cage around his cockhead then snapped it into place on the plastic tube that held his cock. Martha pressed the red button again and an electric shock painfully coursed through his cock, balls and urethra. Patrick agonized with pain as Martha shocked him several times more as his punishment for cumming without permission. Martha toyed with her submissive by alternating vibrating his genitals and shocking them.

Finally, Martha stopped tormenting Patrick and inserted a key into a small padlock to lock the chastity belt around his cock and balls. She put the key and the remote on a chain around her neck. "There, Patrick, that's what happens when you don't follow Mother Mistress's rules. You shall wear your chastity belt until Mother Mistress returns home. I have the only key. I warn you that the device will default to a constantly 'on' position to vibrate and shock your cock and balls, if you or anyone else, tries to remove your chastity belt," she told him. "Additionally, the hollow tube in your urethra will enable you to urinate, but you must sit down to do so...just like a girl," she added. Martha smiled at him as he listened with a terrified look on his face.

"During your bath or shower time, I will remove your chastity belt to make sure that you are clean and have not developed sores on your genitals from chaffing from the tubes or rings," Martha told him. She left Patrick on the X frame while she turned her attentions to Susan. "Now, it's your turn, my pretty," she told Susan. Twila released Susan's legs from the chairs manacles and helped Susan to kneel on a padded table. Her magnificent ass pointed up and her face and shoulders lay on the tables' padded surface. Twila helped Susan spread her knees as far apart as she could, giving Martha access to the girl's asshole, cunt and clit.

Martha returned to the table, opened the drawer and pulled out a leather device. She went to the kneeling Susan and placed the device under the girl's belly. The leather item was wide at the top and narrowed to a thin leather strap at its bottom. At the top two leather straps protruded in each direction about eighteen inches. Two dildos were embedded in the device, one behind the other. The cock replica dildos were each nearly eight inches long and nearly two inches thick. In front of the forward dildo was another metallic and soft leather circular device which was nearly an inch thick.

12