Mother Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twila and Cindy began to rub their clits as their fingers roamed up and down their slits while they watched mesmerized. They marveled as the flow began to be laced with white stripes of sperm as Annie's fingers continued to massage Patrick's prostate. Annie's other hand moved to Patrick's balls and she rubbed them and depressed them slightly, causing the stripes of sperm to increase within the clear precum flow. Soon the flow seemed to become pure thick pearly sperm as the momentum and quantity of the sperm flow increased. Patrick was groaning with pleasure as his need to cum was replaced by the sensations of being 'milked', amplified by sensations of thick fluid draining from his cock.

He had been slowly draining for nearly twenty minutes and the medicine cup was half filled with his ejaculate. Annie had Cindy place her fingers in Patrick's asshole to continue the massage and to learn how to 'milk' a chaste male. Each of the submissives followed in turn to experience and learn the 'milking' technique. Patrick maintained a steady flow of 'milk' as each girl 'milked' him with her fingers. After each the girls finished their lesson, Annie showed them a device shaped like cross between a dildo and a butt plug, with a fancy handle. "This device, girls, is called an Aneros and is used to 'milk' a male, preventing the 'Milk Maid's' fingers from tiring or cramping."

Annie had pre-lubed the Aneros and expertly inserted it into Patrick's ass. Its design was shaped in a manner that caused it to put just the right pressure on the prostate as the 'milker' drew it in and out of the chastity wearers' asshole. Annie's expertise was amply demonstrated as she had replaced the girls' fingers with the Aneros without slowing the flow of fluid from Patrick's cockhole. "The Aneros can be used by a Milker or can be inserted, activated and used by the wearer," she explained. Annie told Patrick to move the Aneros inside him by moving only his anal muscles, breathing in, tensing his ass. Dutifully he did as he was told.

The Aneros slowly traveled back and forth inside Patrick as he caused it to massage his prostate, continuing the flow of fluid. Patrick did not experience an orgasm. Instead he experienced a wonderful feeling of submission and relief. He continued to 'milk' himself for several minutes more until the medicine cup was full to the brim with his ejaculate. Annie removed the Aneros from his asshole as Mistress Martha removed the medicine cup, full with his cum, and held it to Patrick's lips. She commanded him to drink the fluid as he lifted his head and opened his mouth. Mistress Martha poured the cup full of cum into his mouth. He rolled the offering over his tongue several times then swallowed his 'milk' as the girls applauded.

Mistress Martha told Patrick and the girls that he would be 'Milked' every five days. Each of the girl submissives would perform the 'milking' technique. Annie suggested that the girls begin with their fingers first, switch to the Aneros device. Each 'milking session' would end, with Patrick 'self milking' himself with the Aneros, Annie concluded. Mistress Martha reminded all of them that each session would end with Patrick consuming his 'Milk'. As a coup de gras, Mistress Martha invited the girls to pleasure each other, while she released Patrick and helped him to a couch in the Dungeon. She sat down next to him and pulled his upper body across her lap and gave him one of her nipples to suckle. Patrick sighed with contentment as he began to suckle his Mistress's milk.

Annie and Twila paired off into a slow engaging sixty nine. The 'baby' girl climbed on top of her chosen partner as Annie quickly removed the girl's diaper. Soon they were both moaning and writhing as their sounds of love making were muffled by one another's pussy. Cindy chose Susan as her lover and laid the girl on her back with a pillow under her hips as she devoured the younger girl's cunt. Susan's moans resonated throughout the Dungeon holding Cindy's head to her pussy as she ground her hips into her lover's mouth.

Martha held Patrick to her breast as he suckled her nourishing milk. "How did you like your 'milking', Patrick?" she asked him softly as he pulled at her breast with his mouth. He nodded his approval, but Martha wanted to hear him tell her what it felt like. She gently removed her nipple from his mouth and smiled as she asked him, "Tell Mistress what you felt and if you're satisfied now?"

Patrick looked up at his Mistress, "It was really enjoyable…I liked the massage part, but it felt as though I was going pee, at first. Then when the…stuff, no…ah, I mean…" Martha helped him by saying the word, 'fluid', and he continued. "Yes, Ma'am…fluid…when it started to flow out, it didn't feel like I was cumming, but felt as though I was no longer aroused," he said to her. "I felt contented and I didn't feel the need to cum anymore…it was more like relief…but I also did not feel satisfied, like I do when I cum. I also don't feel the need to have sex right now either," he explained. Martha smiled and pulled his mouth back to her breast while she watched her girls enjoy one another.

Annie was the first to climax as her screams of joy resonated through the Dungeon. Annie was a screamer. Every time that Martha had seen her cum hard it was always accompanied by a scream.

Twila's orgasm was much quieter. She groaned softly, as her little body shuddered several times, but the expression on her face was the picture of pure satisfaction. Twila turned her body around to embrace Annie and they kissed as lovers. After a few minutes, they were loving one another again with Annie on her knees between Twila's legs, her face buried in her pussy. Twila pulled hard at her little nipples as Annie worshiped her pussy.

Susan and Cindy had several orgasms and were engaged in rubbing their pussys together as they moaned with pleasure. Martha watched her submissives play while she nursed Patrick and rubbed the head of his cock as it stuck out of his cock cage. Although Patrick could see the girls pleasuring each other and he was enjoyably sucking at Martha's ample breasts, his cock did not seem to stir at all. Martha marveled at how effective the 'milking' was in controlling Patrick's sex drive. He indeed seemed contented and almost serene as he nursed happily in the middle of a sex orgy. Patrick felt as though he was immune rather than distraught while watching, but not participating, in the sexual scene before him.

To be continued in Chapter 08.

* * *

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the email address in my profile

12