Mother Moans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling my pause, mom moved in such away that she was on her back and looking up at me, never once allowing me to slip from her pussy.

I locked eyes with my mother as I slowly slid in and out of her perfectly shaped pussy. The fury of our 69 a few minutes earlier was replaced by a tender attention to each other's bodies. I nibbled mom's ear as I swept up her body, her nipples wading through the delicate hairs on my chest Each stroke bound us more and more deeply to one another. She giggled when I buried myself to the hilt in her folds and rained little kisses across her neck and forehead. Mom clung to my neck and kissed me passionately while she rocked her hips to meet my thrusts.

The room filled with our grunts and moans while I saw how the light silhouetted our shapes against the wall: 2 passionate shadows, unaware of their pasts or their futures, merely lost in the moment of the fuck. But the shadows could not show how my mother held her tits and pinched her long nipples when I repositioned myself so I could hold her knees up and enjoy the sight as well as the feeling of my cock sliding in an out of her. Small ripples flowed over the slight paunch of her sexy belly and she threw her head back, covering the pillow with her luxuriant scarlet locks when I kissed her toes and slid my hand down between her legs and found her hyper-aroused clit.

"GAWD!!" mom screamed when I quickened my pace to match the way I rubbed her ruby red clit. I felt the walls of her pussy pulsate madly and the warm flow of her juices inundate the few open spaces between our sexes – our moans were almost drowned out by the sloppy, wet squishing of her juices being stirred by our fuck.

"Blake I'm COMINGGG!!" she moaned as her body twisted, froze, then writhed again while she orgasmed. I had slowed my incessant pace to a leisurely pumping motion, allowing her to cope with her raw pussy.

I watched her as she came down from her orgasmic high. I felt a strange sense of peace come over me when I pulled out of my mother's pussy and laid down next to her, staring at the ceiling. I could hear mom's hoarse breaths as I felt her her eyes roam over my sweaty flesh. I turned to look at her and saw her tears welling up.

Mom quietly shook her head and rolled on top of me – she braced herself on one knee, placed the thick tip of my meat at the mouth of her blissful chasm and lowered herself onto me.

"We'll never be closer than we are right now, will we?" I asked as I was engulfed in her warmth.

I felt mom's tears as she leaned over me pressed her face to mine. Her beautiful tits were crushed against my chest while she rocked back and forth. I kissed her tears and knew that my orgasm was what mattered to her now.

"For you, baby," she moaned. "For you..."

I was teetering on the brink of orgasmic insanity as mom simply fucked me with her rocking pelvis and undulating pussy – I felt the variances in temperature when I slipped out of her into the cool room and then back into the moist furnace of her pussy. I gasped each time she moved, pulling me closer to the inevitable eruption that was to be my orgasm. My balls retreated into my body as they swelled with an overdose of fluids.

Mom did not slow down though I was sure she felt my cock thicken even more with the onset of bliss just over the horizon. I realized that she was also on the edge of coming again – we suddenly wrapped our arms around one another like two people about to drown.

"Carrie!!" I gasped, using her given name for the first time in four months. I was bucking my hips violently against hers – she was riding me then as violently, her tits flailing in all directions as her mane reminded me of reddened star bursts.

"CARRIE!!" I howled as I felt like my entire skin was being pulled into her through my volcanic orgasm. I felt like my muscles were going to tighten enough to snap my limbs as I filled her with a seemingly endless stream of hot, syrupy come. We both had tears rolling down our faces while her pussy seemed to devour my cock – we were kissing as well while the remnants of my orgasm still rocked me. They were quiet, tender kisses, meant to sweep away the tears we should never had cried in the first place.

VIII

On November 29th, 2002, I moved out of Carrie Harper's apartment with nothing more than a packed duffel bag. I gave all my other possessions to her and gave notice at the plant that my time there was over.

I was 30 years old and my mother and I had possessed each other in ways even most couples did not. A mutual rebirth had taken place that evening and I had to see where the new person I had become was going to take me. Carrie's rebirth allowed her to reclaim the person she had subjugated in the name of temperance.

I was new to the world of unyielding passion. Perhaps it would take me back to her. Back to Carrie. Back to mom...

12