Mother, My Teacher...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I thought Mom was caught somehow, maybe her finger was stuck in the lid of the washer. She was leaning over the corner, almost lying on top. The washer was making lots of noise as it jiggled. Mom let out a yelp. That's when I noticed how she kept spreading her legs, pressing herself against the corner of the washer.

"Oh... my... god..." she gasped. She held on tight as the machine continued to wiggle, spinning with a poorly balanced load. She was having a hard time holding herself up. Her knees kept buckling, causing her legs to spread wide. Then she reached behind and slipped her hand under her dress. I watched her fingers disappear between her legs. When she let out another moan, I knew what I needed to do, and what she wanted me to do.

With only three giant steps, I was behind her. When she felt me lift her dress, she was startled and looked over her shoulder. I pressed my body to hers. She looked frightened for a second, then turned forward, again, and buried her head in what I now recognized was my stained underwear. I let my fingers find her panties. I gave a quick yank, trying to pull them down. They tore away, removing my last barrier. I curved my hand up between her buttocks and plunged my fingers into her slippery, wet pussy.

And oh how wet it was! I had heard about this, but never imagined it would feel so good, fingers sliding into her, up a far as they could go. She gasped, jerked, moaned and sucked. I couldn't to wait any more. I pulled out my hand, grabbed her hips, and pressed my engorged cock as close as I could get it. She responded by arching her butt back and up. My cock disappeared under her crotch. I started thrusting, but didn't realize I wasn't even in her cunt until she reached under, grabbed my dick and guided me up, at more of an angle, up even more, and then she stuffed my cock in, and I was sliding into her pussy.

I've never felt anything as satisfying, not in my whole life, nothing has even come close, to the warm, soft, feeling I had as I pressed my cock into my mother's pussy.

"Oh, Johnny..." I heard her gurgle as I bashed into her, bashing her into the washer, bashing me into my orgasm...

I don't know if she had an orgasm, just then, but during the next few hours, I know she had several. We started at the washer, then moved to the floor. Then she went to the bathroom to clean up. I went with her. I fucked her sitting on the counter, lying on the floor, bouncing on the toilet, in the tub with her on top. We went into the kitchen to get some supper, but never ate. I fucked her as she bent over the sink and looked out the kitchen window, I fucked her on top of the kitchen table.

Suppertime came and went, and just when she said we had to stop, because Dad was coming home any minute, I dragged her upstairs into her bedroom, threw her face down on her bed, and fucked her dogie style, right there where she and Dad fucked, in the same bed where I was conceived.

That made her pussy pulsate with the strongest muscle contractions I'd felt all afternoon. When her twitching stopped, she tried to turn over.

"Your father will be home any minute," she implored.

"I'll bet he's never done this," I said.

And as she shook her head "no" I pushed her face back into the bed, lined up my pole with her asshole, and gave a push.

"No, not..." she said, muffled by the covers.

"You have to relax," I said, then I pressed into her again. She wasn't catching on, so I leaned up, spit on my dick like I'd heard men do. Then I held my cock stiff with my hand and pushed into her. This time, I slid in about an inch.

"Oh my god!" she cried, looking back over her shoulder, fearful of what I was doing. I didn't stop, but pressed in deeper. "Oh my god!" she said, sounding more awestruck than afraid. I felt her give up and I sank in.

It was tight, but as I pumped in and out, she relaxed and loosened up. I reached around and fingered her clit, now an old friend of mine, and she started to twitch. As she cramped with yet another orgasm, I rammed her and she rocked back to meet my intruding cock. Her asshole was tight, and I was anxious. I came after only a dozen pumps, spewing deep inside her. Suddenly, she was very slippery. I wanted to keep going, but I shrank and plopped out.

Mom turned over onto her back. I collapsed beside her. We just lay there, unable to move, unable to speak, until I heard the key in the front door. I jumped up and flew into my bedroom. Mom was close behind and made a beeline for the bathroom.

"Hello! I'm home!" Dad bellowed. Then after a few more seconds, "Where is everybody?"

"In my room," I yelled back, looking frantically for a pair of pants and a shirt.

"I'll be out in a sec," Mom called from the bathroom.

Once I got dressed, I waited in my room for a while, trying to hear what Mom was saying. I finally got the courage to go downstairs. Dad was in the kitchen with Mom. She was at the sink, wearing her bathrobe, washing dishes. Dad put his hand on my shoulder.

"Mom tells me you helped her with the laundry today," he said. "And you home sick from school?"

I looked down at the floor and watched Dad as he nodded his approval. He gave my shoulder a squeeze.

"How is school going?" he asked.

"It's going good," I said. "Mom is helping me... She's a great teacher."

A pan rattled as it fell in the sink. Dad smiled, patted me on the back, then turned to Mom. She was still hovering over the sink, still washing the dishes.

"I gotta go," I said, jerking my thumb towards my room. "Homework... Good to see you, Dad." He gave me a wink and a nod as I left.

I slowly climbed the stairs. I could hear Dad's voice and the sound of running water. I waited at my door until I Dad's booming voice began to tell Mom all the things that went wrong on his trip. I closed my door, got undressed, and crawled into bed. Unable to even think of jacking off, I fell asleep and dreamed about the next time my dad was out of town.

12