Mother Naked on April Fool's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

The horrified mother asked. "How far will I have to go with the instructions for my sons?"

"As far as I tell you to go," the little man stated, he knows the mature woman will do anything he tells her or risk a lawsuit that would ruin them.

The mature woman turned to her sons and whispered. "Don't you dare tell anyone about this photo shoot you understand?" She said almost hysterical when she thought where this photo shoot would end up.

The photo shoot continued both sons pulled their mother's gown up her back revealing her buns.

"Very good Jenifer, you are finally getting with the program, spread your legs little further apart Jenifer good, boys help your mother, each one of the boys grab her cheek and spread them, good." There were many flashes.

The boys stole glances of their mother's backside, but were not at a good angle to see all her womanly charms. The boys are excited with this April fool's Day. They see their mother in a new light presently they see her as a very sexy woman.

"For the next pose, Jenifer turn, and face front, Tim and Tyler, face your mother, Hold hands to make a seat for your mother to sit on with one hand, and with the other hand grab your mother's leg at the knee and spread your mother's legs. Mom, bring your gown up to your waist, so your vagina is showing. Boys spread your mother further, that's good." The flashes went off.

All the crew watched, as the photographer took photos of the exposed mother. Jenifer is beside herself with embarrassment, but knows she has no alternative, but to do as the perverted photographer asks or risk a lawsuit.

"Eric, get a skirt and blouse for Jenifer to change into, with bra and panties and we will do the same poses." The little man said as he enjoyed the mature woman's humiliation.

Now that she was totally exposed, he will back off a little to make the mature woman feel better about the photo shoot. This will give Jenifer some relief to think the worse of her exposure is over.

Jenifer lost all her modesty in a little over two hours of the start of her career as a model. She put the panties on and the skirt, turned her back to the crew, removed the negligee; put her bra on she asked Tim to hook it for her. The young man fumbled with the hooks before he got his mother's bra attached; finally, she put her blouse on.

The models went through the same photo session with Jenifer's dress on in the living room set.

The Photographer called a lunch break at noontime, with a catered lunch set up and served in the reception area.

"Mom you did great." Tim said as he admired his mother's fortitude in the face of adversity and Tyler agreed with his brother.

"This is a great April fool's day for you, but not so much for me." The apprehensive woman stated, as she does not know where this photo shoot will lead.

"Jenifer you did a great job this morning, along with your two sons." Henry praised the three models.

"Thank you Henry." Jenifer said with a smile on her face proud they did a good job first time as models.

"Have lunch and I will show you the photos we have taken so far and how they will look when complete." Henry stated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The models, photographer, and support staff finished lunch.

"Set up the bedroom furniture, along with all the lights and the other equipment needed for the photo session." Henry said, as he pointed to the area he wanted it set up in. "Jenifer why don't you and the boys come over here to the computer console and I will show you what the finished photos will resemble." Henry said, while they started to walk to the computer.

He brought the photos up of Jenifer with her back to the camera, her nightie up to her waist and the two boys pulling her cheeks apart. Tyler and Tim for the first time could see their mother's back door, the lips of her pussy was engorged, and moist. Her soft pubic hair shows moisture on her pussy lips and looked beautiful.

It shocked Jenifer how exposed she was in the photos; she has never seen her sexual organ as clearly as depicted in the photos. She was intrigued by the look of her flower of life and admired her beauty. "Will the client see the photos like this or are you going to do something different?" Jenifer asked concerned someone may recognize her.

The photographer with a couple of key strokes rendered Jenifer's vaginal area unrecognizable but it still looked like a woman's vagina. This gave the mature woman comfort to know her intimate area will not be recognizable.

"Jenifer, now that you know you will not be recognized the remainder of today's photo shoot will be with you nude." Henry informed the mature model.

The mature woman removed her skirt, blouse, panties, and bra she rationalized that her sons have seen her nude, along with the crew. The finished photos will not reveal her identity and the models will make four hundred dollars a day apiece for their efforts.

Tim and Tyler stared at their mother's naked beauty and surprised she looks better nude than clothed.

She looked at her offspring and noted their look of admiration of her beauty. "You didn't know your mother was such a good looking woman did you?" She asked her sons in a matter of fact voice.

"Seriously we didn't know how pretty you are and we didn't think of you as a beautiful woman. You are our pretty mom." Tim said while he admired his mother's naked beauty and Tyler nodded in agreement.

Henry looked at the mature woman and stated. "Jenifer I think you will need full body makeup. Eric, can you take care of the makeup for model?"

The mature woman walked to the makeup area with a massage' table set up next the makeup table. Eric said. "Jenifer can you lay on the table and I will start with your front and then you can stand up and I can finish with your back."

Eric started at the mature woman's shoulders and worked the makeup down over her breasts, down to her pubic area. He went to the front of the table and had her spread her legs so he could put makeup on her flower of life. He put a reddish makeup on her vaginal lips to make them stand out he also used the makeup on the mature woman's nipples. She stood up and he put makeup on her back.

Jenifer's two son's watched mesmerized by their mother's total exposure and the fact that the makeup man touched their mother intimately.

"Jenifer I want you and your sons to go to the bed. You will be a teacher for your sons in these photos we will take. Sit on the bed and face us Jenifer, Tyler and Tim on each side of your mother face her. Jenifer hands in lap. Good." Henry said as he fired off six shots.

"Jenifer, put your hands under your breasts offer them to your sons, Tyler and Tim hands on bed bend forward, but not in front of your mother, Good." Henry said as he took more photos.

The mature woman did what Henry asked she was beyond worry for her modesty; it was fun being the only one nude, she has found that she was the center of attention and likes it. This April fool's day turned out exciting for the mature woman.

"I can see my boys are grown up." Jenifer thought as she looked at the fullness in the front of their pants and proud she can still turn on young men even though the young men are her sons.

Both young men were embarrassed they got erections as they looked at their mother. They were close enough to Jenifer to smell her womanly scent this caused their arousal.

"Each of the sons, take one of your mothers breasts in your hand, rub her." Henry directed as he shot many photos.

The young men were in their glory a fantasy since childhood has become reality, they have seen their mother nude.

"Pull on your mother's nipple." The photographer said to her two sons.

There were many flashes, the assistants walked around and adjusted the lights. Jenifer has become reasonably comfortable nude in front of all the men in the room.

"Jenifer, it looks like your relativity comfortable nude presently. Am I right?"

"Yes, I have gotten over the original shock of being nude in front of my sons and the camera crew. I am surprised how short of time it has taken me to become used to my nudity in front of so many men." Jenifer admitted.

"Are you ready to go a little further in your exhibition presently?" Henry asked the mature woman. "How about Tyler and Tim are you okay to witness your mother's exposure?" The photographer asked the mature woman's sons.

"I guess so." Jenifer said timidly.

"We are good." Both sons said they tried to keep the excitement out of their voices.

"Steve put some pillows on the bed."

The young assistant went to the closet to retrieve pillows and brought them to the older woman. She waited for direction.

"Jenifer, puff up the pillows slide back and lay on them in such a way that you can comfortably reach your vaginal area." Henry instructed the mature model.

Jenifer did as she the photographer instructed her; ominous of what was to come.

"Tyler and Tim, kneel in front of the bed. Jenifer, spread your legs wider and bring your legs, to your breasts. Jenifer, slide forward feet on the edge of the bed. Steve, help Jenifer get into position."

Jenifer's sons watched Steve take liberties with their mother as he helped her into position. He touched her breasts and vaginal area as he helped the mature woman in position. The offspring of the mature woman on their knees as they looked at their mother's vaginal area spread out in front of them. The scent of her arousal caused their continued arousal.

"Open your womanhood to the gaze of your sons, please." Henry said pleased he could control this mature woman.

The mature woman reluctantly did as he told her; she opened her vagina for the camera and her sons.

The assistants happily observed the mature woman's exposure as they adjusted the lights and there were many flashes. It denoted the photos that were taken of the mature nude woman's intimate exposure to her sons, along with her exposure to the crew.

"Two more poses and we will be done for the day." Henry told his models. He continued. Jenifer, hold your pussy open. Tyler and Tim use your fingers on your mother's pussy; rub her clit with your fingers."

The young men gladly did as they were told. Jenifer beyond embarrassment of her nudity needed to cum. Her two sons pumped their fingers in her honey pot as the photographer took photos, the assistants moved the lights around when instructed by the Photographer.

It took the young men five minutes to bring their mother off to a gigantic orgasm. It was the best orgasm the mature woman had in a long time and at the hands of her sons. Jenifer did not feel guilty her sons got her off. She felt calm and satisfied.

"Thank you Tim and Tyler for a wonderful orgasm you gave me." The Mature woman commended her sons.

The naive mother has given her two son's blue balls with her total exposure of her womanhood to them.

"Last pose Jenifer, turn over, and get on your knees. Tim and Tyler, kneel to the side of your mother and in back of her." Henry said proud he coerced the modest woman and her sons to pose for him.

Jenifer got on her knees with her backside to the camera, but she kept her knees together.

"Spread your legs Jenifer so we will be able to see your vagina, Boys pull your mother's cheeks open to give us an unobstructed view of her pleasure palace." Henry instructed the two young men.

There were many flashes. The assistants moved around as they adjusted the lights while Henry continued to take photos. Jenifer was close to another orgasm at the hands of her sons. The young men pumped their fingers into their mother's pussy. She pushed back to get as much of their hands in her pussy as she could. Jenifer screamed her orgasm and collapsed on the bed as the photos were taken of her son's manual manipulation of her sexual organ.

Jenifer rested on the bed after two magnificent orgasms at the hands of her sons.

"Thank you Jenifer, Tyler, and Tim for your help with my project. We are done for the day. Jenifer, you can get dressed and meet me in the reception area.

Tim and Tyler helped their mother up. She went to the makeup area to retrieve her clothes. The mature woman put on her skirt and panties. She put on her bra and asked one of her boys to hook the garment for her. Tim did the honors and Tyler helped his mother put on her blouse. She buttoned it up and they went to the reception area.

"All of you did a great job today modeling for me." Henry said as he handed them envelopes with four one hundred dollar bills in each envelope.

It turned out to be a very interesting April fool's day for Jenifer and her sons.

-

All rights reserved copyright 2018/2038

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12