Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

Katie pulled the whimpering mother to her feet. "I think we should show the two onlookers what mommy will do for her mistress," she whispered, as she slipped a black leather, dog collar around Dani's neck. Katie hooked a short leash onto a silver ring and jerked the collar a few times for affect. "Come, my dear pet, let's walk around the room like a good doggie."

Katie used the leash to escort the obedient woman, as they circled the room a couple of times. Then they stopped and it was very apparent that someone was right in front of her, as Dani could hear heavy breathing. "Soon you're going to get down on your hands and knees for me and be a very obedient doggie. First though, we need someone to kiss your sore boobie and make it better."

Dani wasn't sure what to do so she merely stood still, as the mistress demonstrated her supreme control. Katie stood beside the shivering woman and whispered through the cloth hood. "Your jaw is probably very sore so let's remove the ball," she told the elated woman.

Katie deftly unfastened the strap and removed the saliva-covered ball-gag from Dani's mouth. She tossed the ball into Julie's lap and cherished the girl's shocked expression. Dani opened and closed her mouth several times in an effort to relax her overly stretched jaw muscles, as she savored the sudden freedom.

Katie had a shrewd plan and she forged ahead. She handed an identical collar and leash to Jill and her girlfriend knew precisely what had to be done. Jill quickly slipped the collar around the stunned girl's neck and attached the leash. When she gave a swift jerk and forced Julie's head to nod back and forth, it was apparent that the girl was supposed to act subserviently.

Katie put her cheek against Dani's and she pretended to be the mother. "You're standing right in front of Julie and Sarah. I sense your reluctance to beg so I'll say it for you," she said. "Please, please suck my titties... suck my nipples. They hurt... so bad. Please, honey, suck my tits."

Jill used the leash and forced Julie to her feet. "Be a good little girl... suck! Show mistress that you're a good girl and suck mommy's titties."

When the hot mouth engulfed her aching nipple, Dani's heart pounded. Her chest heaved and she imagined Julie actually sucking her boob. Then the loving mouth switched to her other nipple and soon the throbbing subsided and the pacifying caresses felt wonderful on the sore buds. Dani still couldn't see, but suddenly that didn't matter because the pain was gone.

Julie rolled the hardened pebble around in her hot mouth. She used her tongue to lick and caress the nipples while her mother's groans and moans sounded very erotic despite the inferred incest. Once Katie was satisfied with the heightened humiliation, she felt a greedy hunger for more. "Let me untie your hands," she whispered, as she loosened the bonds around Dani's wrists.

Dani rubbed her sore wrists, as the demanding young woman forced her down to her knees. Abruptly something cool and rubbery brushed across her cheek when the fake cock was slipped under the hood. The strapon was pushed against her lips, but Dani refused to open her mouth.

With the hood still in place, Dani's only real senses were her ears, which made it easy to hear Jill. "Keep watching! Mommy is going to get the big cock ready... get it nice and oily so when she gets down on her hands and knees, she can ram it into her horny belly."

The declaration was frightening and Dani's heart pounded like mad. Katie grabbed a tube of cream from the table where she emptied her bag and she removed the screw top. She slowly squeezed a long string of grease onto the entire length of the long cock. "Reach up... give me your hand," Katie ordered, as she grabbed Dani's hand. "Now, rub my cock and get it nice and oily."

Dani felt the grease slip between her fingers, as she tried to spread the lube all over the big strapon. Once the cream coated the rubbery shaft, it was Katie's turn to get overly excited. She whispered orders and assisted the woman until Dani was perched upright on her hands and knees.

Katie got down on her knees directly behind the shivering woman. She wrapped her fingers around the massive cock-shaft and deftly guided the head into the soaked slit. When the flared tip spread the puffy lips, loud whimpering erupted in the room. Dani tried to crawl forward, but her escape was fruitless, as Katie grabbed her flared hips in a very secure hold. The girl rotated her hips until the cock-head was fully buried and then she rammed her hips at Dani's backside.

Dani's head came up and her back arched. She felt the oversized penis sink into her precious opening and embed inside her inner being. Katie simply yanked hard on the rounded hips and kept the strapon buried to the hilt, as she whispered instructions to her dear friend. "It's time, love. Get the little tramp. Let's make her get down on her hands and knees just like her mother."

Jill reveled at her girlfriend's tormenting of Dani. Unknown to Julie, the two cheerleaders had made a previous deal with the coach. "It's time our sweet, innocent newbie joins her mother," Jill whispered, as she grabbed one of Julie's arms and jerked the girl to her feet. "Your peeping-tom time is over and now it's time to join the fun. Let's get rid of these clothes."

Julie turned and looked at her coach for help. She was scared and hoped Sarah would stop Jill's attempted abduction, but that didn't happen. "Jill, please, don't do this to me!"

Despite the plea, Jill started loosening the girl's clothes. "If you don't do exactly like you're told, we'll tell the world all about your mother," Jill said with a threatening tone to her voice. "Call it blackmail if you wish, but you're going to obey, or else!"

Julie looked into the unyielding eyes. She grabbed Jill's arms but that didn't stop the girl, as she swiftly unbuttoned the blouse and stripped the garment. In a flash the bra followed and then the rest of Julie's clothes were removed to leave her naked and embarrassed. "But... but... but," she whispered and contemplated the girl's unwavering demands and wondered if she could disobey.

"No gag... no blindfold for you. We want our little pet to beg when you get down on your hands and knees and scream when we ram the big cock into your belly," Jill informed the frightened girl.

Julie offered a few pathetic struggles, but quickly found herself right beside her mother. She was on her hands and knees and the two were shoulder to shoulder. Jill quickly coated the big cock with lube and rubbed the flared head through the girl's fully exposed crotch. "Dear god, no, no, please no," Julie whined.

Sarah stared in awe at the planned dominance. Katie grabbed the back of the black hood and forced the woman's head back as far as possible. Dani's neck was severely arched and her face was imprinted into the cloth hood, but she managed to breathe fairly easily. Jill imitated her girlfriend, as she grabbed a big handful of Julie's hair and yanked the girl's head backwards.

When Jill drove her hips forward, a big rush of air escaped Julie's chest, as the cock destroyed her sanity. Julie rocked forward on her knees, but her body was held fairly steady by Jill's firm grip on her hair. Several inches of rubber cock pierced her delicate opening, but Jill needed more. She let go of the hair and grabbed Julie around the upper, flared potion of her hips. Then she thrust at the quivering girl's backside and fully embedded the strapon.

Both cheerleaders were enthralled in overpowering the mother and daughter. Katie was in her glory and nothing was more satisfying than having the ultimate surrender. She announced the declaration from hell and both Dani and Julie nearly fainted from fear and trepidation. "The first one to climax will be set free. The other will get fucked over and over until she achieves four orgasms... not one, but FOUR!"

Julie glanced over at her mother just as Katie ripped off the hood. Dani's tear stained face came into view and their eyes met. "Mother, I'm sorry but I can't take more. I have to do it." Julie's head dropped and her shoulders hit the floor. Her knees remained firmly planted on the floor and her face was turned in the direction of her mother.

The swift submission surprised Dani, but she was even more shocked at her daughter's lewd actions. Julie's cheek rested flat on the floor and her eyes were rolled up into her forehead, making it very obvious she was about to experience something shameful. Dani noticed how her daughter rocked back and forth on her knees making it very easy for Jill to use the strapon in a raunchy fucking-fashion.

Julie felt the thick cock buried to the hilt inside her growing inferno. She twisted her shoulders and thrust her right arm under her chest and back into her crotch. When her fingers slithered into the vast wetness, Julie instantly seized the puffy clitty, which was already exposed because of the intense penetration.

Dani stared at the crude masturbation and fornication and realized her daughter was on the brink of collapse. All of a sudden a traumatic orgasm erupted inside Julie's stomach and she started to huff and puff like mad. The girl's mouth gapped open and her tongue hung out, as her body shuddered out of control. Julie balanced on her knees and Jill gyrated her hips wildly when she pumped the cock in and out of the girl's cunt.

Dani was stunned by the obvious climax. She stared at Julie's dramatic orgasm and then the lights went out when Katie practically yanked all of her hair out of her head. The girl jerked her head backwards and then she cuddled on top of her arched back. "You lose. The penalty for loosing is four orgasms," Katie informed the teary-eyed mother. "You aren't going home until I see you climax four times."

Dani thought the test was impossible, but she acted despite her distressed outlook. She knew an orgasm wasn't going to occur from Katie's strapon intercourse so she decided to follow Julie's example. Dani dropped her head and imitated her daughter. An orgasm came fast and furious. Dani stared into her daughter's glazed eyes, and her body went out of control. The cock was fully embedded and her clitoris fully extended, as her fingers freely molested the throbbing clit.

***

Dani was utterly amazed that the dire calculation came true. Her heart beat out of control when the two controlling cheerleaders ordered her daughter to perform cunnilingus. Julie enthusiastically jumped on top of Dani's outstretched body and performed what anyone would call an admiral tongue lashing while Katie and Jill held the mother captive.

Katie and Jill lay beside the sexy mother and each rested on top of one of Dani's arms and pinned her legs off to the sides. A hot mouth devoured her wetness and Dani merely twisted and rolled her shoulders from side to side, trying to endure the ravenous sucking. When her susceptible clitty slipped between the sharp teeth and an expert nibbling began, the end arrived in a hurry.

Every muscle in Dani's midsection tightened and there was no respite for her throbbing clitoris. Julie sucked the entire clit into her mouth and vigorously rubbed the bud with her tongue until her mother's hips started thrashing. Then she inserted her long middle finger into the leaking slit and curled the end so that her fingertip raked across the sensitive G-spot.

Dani closed her eyes and tried to hang on. She prayed Julie would stop or become frustrated, but that didn't happen. The first spasm shot through her loins so fast that Dani barely noticed the tremor. Then a second and third occurred and suddenly the spasms were rapid and constant, as her inner being went into steady convulsions.

Katie put her face next to hers. "Good girl... that's a good girl. I absolutely love it when you climax... cream all over like a little girl," she whispered softly into Dani's ear. "Julie's eating your pussy and making you cum all over her tongue."

The truth hurt, but Dani wasn't able to stop. She was long past the point of caring and experienced a second orgasm within the shortest timeframe. What made matters even worse was the crass and merciless manner in which Julie performed the cunnilingus. The girl virtually ripped the orgasm out of Dani's belly and didn't stop until every spasm and tremor was finished.

If the second orgasm was swift, the third took forever. The devilish cheerleaders wanted Dani's complete submission and Katie knew of no better way than by destroying the mother's spirit. She planned on having the daughter display supreme control over the mother and then have the girl administer a defiling spanking, which would ultimately end with an orgasm. "Come here, Julie. We want you to discipline mommy," Katie said.

Julie moved towards the dominating girl, but it was obvious she needed more clarification. "Our little goodie-goodie is going to show us what happens to someone who doesn't obey. Mommy has been a very bad girl. She needs to be taught a lesson," Katie whispered, as she smiled at the girl's worried expression. "Don't worry. Dani understands. She knows what happens to someone who has been very, very bad."

The short leash was still attached to Dani's collar and Katie grabbed the leather strap. Jill snatched the one dangling from Julie's collar and the two girls promptly led their slaves around the room. When they stopped in front of Sarah who was silently watching everything, Katie decided to spice things up a little. "Your cute little pet is now in control. I'm sure you'll enjoy watching Julie humiliate her mother by giving her a royal spanking," she said.

All of a sudden Julie was fully into the scene. She promptly grabbed the leash from Katie and waltzed around the room with Dani right behind her and again stopped in front of Sarah. "Mommy has been a very bad girl. She had sex with Katie and Jill and now needs to be punished. Do you think she needs a spanking," she asked her startled coach.

"Yea... yes, yes, she does," Sarah replied. The coach stared at the two naked bodies and noticed how similar they were in size and beauty. The one thing that really stood out as remarkable was the luscious boobs. Both mother and daughter had exceptional areolas and nipples. Dani's tits were slightly bigger and even though she was older, they hardly sagged and even looked sexier than Julie's firm ones.

The scene was overly dramatic, as Julie quickly walked over and plopped down in the vacant chair. She jerked the leash and forced her mother to follow and then she made Dani lie across her knees. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that a spanking was about to happen yet Sarah was surprised when the first blow struck.

Katie wasn't about to miss anything. She wanted to torment the slave and make sure Dani felt the fully effects of the humiliation. She crouched beside Dani and put her lips next to the woman's ear. "Get ready, my love. Your pretty ass is going to burn and then you're going to cum just like a slut," she whispered what sounded like a promise. "You're going to cry like a baby and cum like a slut."

The shivers shot through her body and Dani wondered how she ever wound up in her daughter's lap. Her heart almost stopped when the first hard slap sounded. Dani tried to breathe, but that was not possible, as she held her breath when the spanking intensified. Julie held nothing back and her hand came down again and again with all the might she could muster.

The ass-cheeks swiftly turned a dark crimson color and Katie could barely contain her excitement. "Go ahead, cry. You can cry, as I can only imagine how much it hurts," Katie whispered, as she grabbed Dani by the hair and held her face turned upwards. She forced Dani to arch her back and look her directly in the eyes. "Do you want Julie to stop?"

"Yes, gawd yes, please," Dani begged. "Please stop!"

"Oh, she will, but first... open your legs," Katie ordered. "Spread your legs for Mistress Julie."

Dani didn't even hesitate. Her ass was burning and her cheeks felt like they were on fire. She was determined to make the spanking stop but didn't realize there was a worse dilemma. Her thighs parted and then the first hard slap hit. Dani almost died and she tried to close her legs, but it was too late because Katie and Jill ensured they remained widely spread.

Her eyes filled with tears and it was hard to see the young woman's smiling face. "Get ready, my love. You're about to become a true slut," Katie whispered.

Dani sobbed when Julie administered a spanking to remember. The loud smacks echoed through the room and each hit directly on top of the defenseless slit. "Oh gawd, please stop... please stop," Dani pleaded.

Katie took charge, as she glared into the teary eyes. "I want to hear mommy," she whispered. "Tell Katie everything."

"Oh gawd, it hurts. The spanking... it hurts," Dani groaned.

Each time Julie's hand spanked her throbbing pussy, Dani's hips jerked and thrust madly into her daughter's lap. Then the most unpredictable thing happened. The spanking stopped, but Julie's fingers didn't. The girl reached into the soaked pussy lips and seized her mother's heart and soul. Julie pinched the clit, as hard as she could, and yanked the bud out of the wetness.

Sarah and Jill stared in disbelief at the throbbing morsel. They watched Julie spin the clit around vigorously between her fingertips and imagined the turmoil the woman was going through. Each time the girl pulled on the clit, the woman thrust her hips in a valiant attempt to escape. Katie was in her glory. "It's time, my love," she warned. "Time for the slut to cum."

"No, gawd no. Stop, please no," Dani moaned.

"Good girl... keep moving that pretty ass."

"No, I can't, just can't."

"Oh, you will."

"No, please stop."

"Oh my god, your cunt...?"

"What, gawd what?" Her clitoris was stretched completely out of her labia and the throbbing was unbearable.

"Holy shit, you're doing it. You're really cumming!"

"What, no, no!"

"OMG, you're creaming all over Julie's fingers."

Dani was mystified and she tried to stop her hips. Every muscle in her body tensed and that was her undoing. A strange finger thrust into her heated honey-hole and Julie's fingers squeezed her clit harder. Katie let go of her hair and grabbed her by the ears. The young woman kissed her hard on the lips and Dani couldn't prevent the woman's tongue thrusting deep into her mouth.

Sarah was utterly amazed at the animal lust. Dani's entire body was motionless and appeared suspended in midair when the first random spasm caused her body to shudder. Her hips thrust wildly into the waiting lap and bounced up to meet the daunting clitoris molestation. Sarah watched the fingers twirl the clit around and around and each circle caused the woman's hips to gyrate like crazy.

It was very obvious when the woman suffered a complete downfall, as her body went into relentless convulsions. The heated kiss never stopped and Katie forced her tongue into Dani's throat. Jill rammed her finger to the hilt and Julie continued the clitty assault. Sarah didn't think the woman would ever stop cumming, as her body thrashed and jerked through the throes of the everlasting climax.

The fourth orgasm was the most memorable. It was the very first time Dani experienced anal sex and Katie brazenly made it happen. At the time Dani never realized what was in store for her when she was ordered to sit on top of an outstretched Katie. The intimidating strapon was held straight up in the air and Dani assumed she was supposed to sit on top of the menacing cock to experience the final orgasm.

When she precariously sat above of the cock, Dani momentarily held the cock head directly touching her open slit. She faced away from the girl and was about to lower her torso and penetrate her opening with the cock when the two cheerleaders took over. They shifted her torso forward and Katie positioned the tip of the cock at the unspoiled backdoor. Dani tried to twist around and protest to the girl just as something fierce exploded in her head.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers