Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers

The cock-head and shaft had been thoroughly greased and the lubrication made it quite easy for Katie to ram some of the cock into the mother's ass. Dani was still gasping and crying when Jill shamelessly grabbed her clit. The girls forced Dani to lean backwards a little, which enabled them to systematically molest her.

Katie had her strong fingers wrapped around Dani's slim waist and she yanked downward, as she thrust up with her powerful hips. Dani once thought it was impossible to achieve an orgasm with something buried in her ass. Suddenly she glared down the front of her sweaty torso and watched Jill manipulate her inflamed clitoris. The girl stretched the clit until the bud was fully exposed and then she rolled it around vigorously between her skilled fingertips.

Dani didn't think the cock could sink any deeper and thankfully Katie simply remained still, as her friend freely molested the one thing that would bring an end to Dani's struggle. Although she had experienced multiple orgasms before, Dani had never gone over the top four times in such a short period. She essentially welcomed the orgasm hoping the cheerleaders would keep their promise and let her go.

Her stomach heaved in and out at a frantic rate and it felt like her insides would never stop trembling, as the womanly cream leaked out of her internal being. When her body slowly stopped vibrating, Dani greeted the final emotional release knowing the ordeal was over. She didn't resist when Jill leaned up and kissed her hard on the lips, as Katie made sure the cock remained embedded.

***

Sarah relished the solitude, as she was alone with her slaves. The party ended on a high note and Katie and Jill gleefully went home to revel in their great accomplishment. They had dreamed of dominating the sexy mother and their esteemed coach had made it happen. Now Sarah was determined to make sure the mother and daughter understood their submissive roles.

Strangely being under the control of someone young and invigorating sort of made Dani feel more passive. She watched the coach wrap her loving arms around Julie and actually felt a twinge of jealousy. When Sarah ordered her to remain huddled at the bottom of the bed and observe what transpired, Dani obeyed.

What happened would remain vivid in her memory for a long time. Sarah not only dominated the girl, but she made Julie beg for sexual satisfaction. When Dani observed the dramatic orgasm and Julie's ultimate surrender to her coach, again Dani felt pangs of regret that it wasn't happening to her.

It wasn't until Julie achieved a second climax and Sarah had one herself when Sarah turned to the forgotten mother. "From now on, you'll be my little slave. Do everything and anything I demand," she said. "I won't tolerate disobedience or any form of defiance!"

When the young woman glared at her, Dani understood. "Yes, Mistress."

"I'm going to tell you what clothes to wear... where to go... when to be there... and how to act."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want to know about the next chapter in your life?"

Dani didn't want to know, but the tone of the woman's voice and expression on her face left no doubt how to answer the question. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. I won't have to punish you or expose what kind of frivolous slut you've been, as long as you obey. Your husband... no one else will find out if you follow my directions."

"Yea... Yes, Mistress."

"In the next weeks and months, I'm going to have tattoos put on your body... have your magnificent nipples pierced... have your luscious clit pierced... have many wonderful things done to you. I plan on taking you all around the city and showing you off."

"Huugh, yes, Mistress."

"I just know you're going to be the best slave... be the best submissive wife!"

THE END

I plan on posting at least one more chapter so if you have any comments or suggestions, please email me. As you may notice, Danica's life will change drastically in the next chapter.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers