Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers

Explaining the tattoos to her husband wasn't easy and when he saw the pierced nipples, Dani thought he would explode. Once the initial shock wore off, he accepted her explanation that she got the piercing and tattoos on a whim and he actually complimented her on how sexy they looked. As with many marriages, their sex-life got much hotter and the intercourse resembled what it used to be when they got married.

Dani retained the demoralizing feelings of guilt for having sex with Sarah, Jeff and Julie and she was determined to keep the secret from her husband for as long as she lived. She came home from work on a Friday and was confronted by her daughter when she entered the front door. "Mother, Sarah is on her way over. She has setup a meeting with two students," Julie said to her stunned mother. "Don't worry, they're old enough and you won't get accused of robbing the cradle."

The big smirk on her daughter's face made her stomach churn with uncertainty. "No, please honey, please don't," Dani pleaded.

There was a devilish glint in her eyes and Julie relished having absolute control. "We've let your body heal... let the piercing and tattoos get all healed and now Sarah and I have lots of encounters planned for you."

"But... but it is... is dangerous. You know... without protection," Dani whispered. She wasn't sure how long she would be safe without taking any form of birth control, but she assumed that any intercourse was risky since it had been a while since Julie destroyed her pills.

"Yes, I know it will be risky, but that's what makes sex so exciting," Julie responded, as the grin on her face got wider.

Dani's stomach churned in great turmoil. "Oh honey, we can't... no, we can't."

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway had the opposite affect on each woman. Dani's heart stopped from great anxiety and Julie's pounded with vast expectation. Julie rushed to the door to greet her coach and they hugged each other in a tight loving embrace. When Sarah pulled back and looked straight at the timid mother who was shivering in fear, she was filled with confidence. "I have lots of affairs planned for you," she said.

"Please, Sarah, please don't make me do more... no more," Dani pleaded.

"You're going to have sex... more sex than you can imagine."

"Gawd, please, no. I can't. Oh gawd, I can't."

Sarah stood in the doorway of Dani's home and outlined what she had planned in the upcoming weeks. "We'll be going shopping to the mall, going to the movies, going to bars and going to where whores walk the streets so you can be a prostitute. Today, my love, we're going for a nice long drive."

"Sarah, please have mercy."

Sarah acted as if she didn't hear and continued. "We're going for a drive. Mistress wants to drive around town and watch her slave have sex in the backseat."

Sarah turned and walked outside to her car, as Julie rushed to get into the front seat. Sarah opened the back door and stood staring back at Dani who felt her temperature rise out of control. The serious scowl on the young woman's face forced Dani to comply and join Sarah. When she approached the car, Sarah motioned that she get into the backseat.

Dani desperately wanted to disobey, but she reluctantly slid into the car. The door slammed shut and then the car was moving down the street. It was deathly quiet and Dani's heartbeat increased with each passing mile they drove until the car came to an abrupt stop. Both back doors opened and before Dani knew what happened, two young men jumped into the backseat.

Sarah tried to control her rising emotions when she put the car in gear and slowly drove through the city. She adjusted the rearview mirror to the perfect position so she could watch what happened. "This is Danica... the woman I told you about," Sarah said to the two teenagers. "Dani is older than the girls you date in high school, but she definitely knows how to make a boy happy."

The insinuation sent shivers up and down Dani's backbone. She felt the two teenagers shuffle towards the middle of the seat and suddenly she had no room to move. An arm went around her neck and the worst part was that her arms were swiftly rotated and pinned behind the teens' backs. All she was able to move was her shoulders and she valiantly tried twisting out of the boys' grasp, but an escape was futile.

"Holy crap! Lady, you're right. She's sexy... sexier than hell," one teen said to the woman who arranged the unbelievable sexual encounter.

Dani noticed the teens' brazen stare so she glanced down and her heart virtually stopped. The flimsy white material may as well have been transparent, as her boobs were plainly visible and her nipples left plain impressions in the thin fabric. When a teen licked his lips, Dani wanted to die, as she tried to retain a measure of dignity.

"Are you sure... sure it's okay," the one teen asked his buddy.

Sarah noticed the teen's concern. "Don't worry. Julie and I are here just to make sure everything goes smoothly. We don't want our dear Dani hurt... just screwed real good," she said and laughed out loud. "Believe me... Dani is all yours."

Both boys gave a big sigh when their reservations were eliminated. One shoved his hand inside the baggy blouse and grabbed a handful of titty while his buddy was too stunned to do anything right away.

Sarah's blood started to boil, as she set the stage. "Go ahead. Don't worry... Dani loves to fight so people won't think she's easy," she informed the two crazed teenagers. "Dani loves to be overpowered... physically forced to have sex. It's a game to her. She loves getting raped."

"Holy shit... she's a knockout. Look at those boobs. They're fucking fantastic," one of the teens said.

"Wow, they're nice... fucking big."

"Lift her blouse... higher, so I can see her tits."

"No bra... no fucking bra. The slut isn't wearing a bra."

"Fuck, look at those beauties."

"The nipples!"

"Fuck man, you're going to... oh fuck, you're sucking!"

Dani twisted and turned, but her arms remained pinned behind the teens' backs. She looked down at her chest and watched her precious nipple disappear inside the teenager's mouth. "Stop... please stop," she begged.

"Huuummm... mmmmmm."

"Geez, you're teeth... fuck, you have her nipple between your teeth."

Suddenly there was some banging and a loud moan from the backseat. "Holy shit... what're you doing?"

"My first cunt. It's so wet... hot and wet."

Dani used all of her strength to free an arm and she grabbed for the teen's arm. She lifted her hips, but that was a big mistake as it gave the teenager more room. "Oh gawd, no, please no. Stop," she pleaded, as her arm was rotated behind her back.

"Let me... fuck, let me"

"Here... right here. Her cunt... touch her cunt."

"Christ... she's dripping."

"Yes, the lady said she was a slut. A horny married woman who craves sex... sex with a couple of horny studs," the teenager blurted out and they both laughed out loud.

"Fuckin' A... we're horny."

"Fuck, when she told us that, my fucking rod almost burst. My dick is throbbing right now... hard and throbbing!"

"Mine too, but let's take our time. I want to feel her up. Christ, feel these tits." Each teen groped a boob and there was nothing Dani could do to stop the severe fondling. Then each boy devoured a hard nipple and sucked on the bud until she thought they would actually rip them off.

One teen sat up straight and took charge. "Let's get these fucking clothes off. Get her naked so we can see everything," he stated and both acted fast and furious. In a scant few seconds, Dani was stripped and sat between two of the horniest teenagers she had ever encountered.

Sarah slowed the car to a crawl so she could safely watch the action. She noticed the clothes disappear and then both teens joined the striptease, as they removed all of their clothes. Three naked bodies in the backseat was too much for Sarah and she wisely pulled the car into a vacant parking lot. "I love watching your mother. She's so sexy and I love watching her get screwed," she whispered softly to Julie.

There was more banging and some giggling. "Watch this. I'll show you what happens when you touch her in the right spot," one teenager declared. "I read this in a magazine. See, I have her clit... the spot that is supposed to control a woman's desire."

Sarah noticed Dani trying hard to evade the molestation but there was little she could do, as there were more hands than she could sequester. One teen focused on her chest, as he readily fondled both boobs, and his buddy concentrated on Dani's lower illustrious zone. Sarah relished the raunchy sexual encounter and listened intently to what happened, as she held hands with Julie.

"Holy fuck, what a set of tits. The nipples are tremendous... so big and hard."

"God, I can't believe I'm licking her cunt... licking her ass."

"Go man... lick her and then we'll switch."

"What are you doing?"

"Taking pics. Using my phone to take her picture."

"Good! Here, let me spread her legs more... more so you can see her cunt."

"Holy shit, she's shaved and looks so sexy. Look at the fucking tattoo. It's touching her cunt."

"Here, get this," the one said as he rammed his long middle finger to the hilt. "Take a picture of me fingering her."

There was more furious action, as Dani put up the struggle of her life. "No... gawd no. You can't... please, use something. Oh gawd, put something on," she begged. "A condom... use a condom." She glanced down her heaving stomach at the overly thick penis aimed straight at her crotch. "Oh please, use a condom."

"Christ, the lady said we didn't have to... that you would beg. She said it was okay because you wanted rough sex," he told the distraught mother and glanced to the front seat for assurances he was not in trouble.

Sarah was in her glory. Nothing gave her more satisfaction than having control. "Dani has one fantasy that you boys can make come true," she informed the enthused teenagers. "She wants a spanking... a royal spanking before you boys have sex with her."

They were stunned. Dani squirmed and freed her arms enough to reach out and scratch one of the teens. Her furry brought them back to earth and each recaptured an arm. Dani quickly found herself turned onto her stomach and positioned on top of a waiting lap. When the first slap burned her bare bum, she cried. "Please, gawd don't, don't, it hurts. No, please stop."

Sarah watched the luscious cheeks turn a brilliant red, as the teenager spanked Dani harder than anticipated. She heard the woman cry but the sobbing merely made her more aroused and ecstatic. "Harder! Spank her harder. Don't be afraid... spank her," Sarah demanded. Her eyes opened wider when one of the teens spread Dani's thrashing legs and allowed his buddy to spank her crotch.

Her entire body was on fire and she felt helpless. The teenagers administered the spanking of a lifetime and then her body was shifted again. Dani was rolled onto her back and her legs were lewdly spread and pointed straight up at the roof of the car. The backseat was fairly cramped but somehow the teenager cleverly gained the advantage. "Dear gawd, no, please, use a condom... wear a condom," she moaned.

Sarah witnessed the exact moment of penetration. Her eyes bulged when the pecker disappeared and all of the air was forced out of Dani's chest. "Sweet mother of Jesus... she's fucking hot. I think my cock is going to explode," the teen yelled, as he embedded his entire ramrod to the hilt with one powerful thrust.

The other teen wasn't to be outdone. He crouched beside Dani's head and shoved his erection in her face. "Suck this, slut. Suck my rod and get it nice and hard... then I'm going to get my first piece of real ass."

Dani's arms were pinned at her sides and she was powerless. The cock-head was shoved into her mouth and she sucked while trying hard to keep the shaft out of her throat. She was fully aware of the other teenager being buried deep inside her womanhood and that his body shuddered wildly because of a violent orgasm. "Oh fuck, I have to... I have to cum. I can't wait. Oh shit, I'm cumming!"

Sarah was mesmerized by the teenager's raw desire. The one blew his vast load into Dani and tried to make the intercourse last as long as possible. Each time he pumped his powerful hips and speared Dani's delicate cervix, she uttered a little sob of defeat because of the immense danger. What he did at the very end was something Dani would never forget. The teen pulled his cock out of her steamy hole and then he wrapped his fist around the thick base. When the teen slowly milked his memorable cock shaft, he left the final drops of semen between her soaked labia.

The second teenager was more than ready for his turn. He gave his buddy a swift shove and manhandled Dani's exhausted body before she could evade the crude assault. The teen crouched between her splayed legs and deliberately sliced the head of his cock through the immense wetness. He marveled how the puffy pussy lips parted to expose the true womanly jewel. When he placed the tip of his cock directly on the small hole, he held his breath, as he inserted the entire shaft into the fiery pit.

The teenager grunted and groaned and quickly embedded his cock. Dani sobbed when his hips started thrusting crazily and she knew he was experiencing an orgasm that could very well prove to be her demise. The teen's climax was harsh and swift. He filled her inner being with the dangerous semen and mistakenly interpreted her sobs of anguish for desire.

The orgasm barely ended when a voice from the front seat sounded to immediately rejuvenate both teens. "Dani loves sucking cock... especially big teenager cock," Sarah whispered.

A semi-hard cock was shoved in her face and Dani grabbed the shaft so she had some control. It didn't take long before she felt tiny twitches that caused the cock to jerk in her hands and in a matter of seconds the meat felt like steel. Dani could smell the noticeable feminine aroma coming from the penis and she shivered knowing it was her very own juices that she smelt.

Suddenly the head was inside her hot mouth and the teen moaned out loud because of the obvious gratification. Dani didn't intend on stroking the rod but mysteriously her hand moved slowly up and down, which added to the teen's immense elation. When the first blast of thick cream hit the back of her throat, Dani swallowed as fast as she could so she wouldn't choke. The teen had an endless supply of cum and his loins jerked wildly during the entire orgasm.

Adding to her misery, the teenager pulled his cock out of her mouth and purposely wiped it all over her flushed cheeks. Dani prayed the blowjobs would satisfy the teenagers' ravenous desires, but she was sadly mistaken. The second teen hurriedly pushed his buddy aside and took his turn at filling her mouth with searing cum. The seedy blowjob rekindled the first teen's endless lust and his never-ending hardon jumped to attention.

The teenagers weren't afraid of anything, as they assumed complete control and forgot all about the two in the front seat. To make matters worse, the teens propped Dani on her knees and shoved her head into the cramped corner of the backseat. Strong hands grabbed her around the waist and jerked her hips to the perfect angle. The teen positioned himself directly behind Dani and adjusted his groin so that the head of his hardon pressed on the center of her universe.

Dani tried to shift away from the teen but the teenager was too strong. The head of his cock entered and then his body was a flurry of motion. He held her around the waist and pumped in and out like a madman, driving her head into the corner of the seat. Dani endured the vulgar assault and the only thing on her distraught mind was the dangers of unprotected sex.

Her body bounced back and forth, as the teenager fucked her fast and hard. When he finally blasted his load deep into her womanly chamber, Dani realized her ordeal wasn't over. After the teen's climax, he swiftly pulled his cock out and rolled off to one side. Dani tried to straighten out, but her efforts were quickly subdued when the second teen grabbed her ass. He slapped her butt a few times and then the teen ran his fingers up and down through the crack of her ass.

When his finger paused on her puckered asshole, Dani held her breath and begged. "Dear gawd, no, please don't... don't," she pleaded. Dani tried to shift backwards but both teenagers worked together to hold her captive. "Oh gawd, no, please no."

Her pleas added fuel to the fire. "Fuck, yes, fuck'er man, fuck her ass," the one teenager cried.

The teen coated his finger with leaking cum and then shoved the fingertip into the dark hole. He repeated the lubrication a few times and hastily inserted his entire finger into Dani's virgin ass. Through the years the thought of anal sex always disgusted Dani. Her husband suggested they try it several times but she steadfastly refused, thinking it was depraved sex.

Dani struggled and wound up sideways on the seat with her head pushed up against the car window. Her cheek pressed into the glass and she faced the front seat, as the teenager removed his finger. What made the situation worse was that she stared straight ahead and into the eyes of her daughter. Julie had a puzzled expression on her face and her mouth was agape in awe when the teenager kneeled behind Dani.

The teenager oiled his ramrod by swiping it up and down through Dani's pussy and then he placed the flared head directly on her asshole. The expression of shock on Dani's face quickly turned to sorrow when the teen slowly shoved his cock into her passageway. She looked at Julie and desperately wanted to apologize, but that wasn't possible, as the teenagers took over. "Do it... do it man. Fuck her in the ass."

"Oh fuck... she's tight, fucking tight."

"Go man... do it."

"Oh geez, geez, I'm in."

"Shit, you're fucking her... fucking her ass."

The teenager grunted out loud every time he thrust and buried his raging pecker. "Huuugh... huuugh... huuugh!"

"Christ, you're doing it... cumming in her ass."

"Huuuuuggggh... huuuuuggggh... huuuuuggggh."

When the teenager finished pumping his hot semen into the inferno, he simply pushed her away. Dani landed huddled in one corner of the backseat while the teens furiously gathered their clothes and got dressed in record time. So much had transpired during the raunchy affair and they were completely overwhelmed. Both boys couldn't wait to find some of their buddies so that they could brag about having sex with the sexiest older lady.

The back doors slammed shut when the teens departed and Dani welcomed the serene solitude. The car started and pulled out of the parking lot, as Dani searched for her clothes. She was totally exhausted and slowly donned her skirt and blouse. There were numerous stains and wrinkles in the expensive garments and Dani trembled knowing two teenage boys had ravaged her in the backseat of a car with her daughter watching everything that happened.

"That was wonderful... the best sex ever. You just made men out of those boys and they'll never forget you," Sarah said with a laugh. "I'm sorry, next time I'll make sure they use condoms."

Sarah's devious laugh sent a tremor through Dani, as she glared at the dominating young woman. Just the mention of a next time sent shivers of despair through Dani, as she tried to recompose herself. No more was said during the drive and the sight of her home was the most welcomed sight in the world. Luckily Sarah and Julie were more interested in their own intimate relationship and that left Dani alone to ponder what had transpired over the last few hours.

***Shower room with teenage girls

Every year the university offered a weekend training session to local high school cheerleading teams. Sarah didn't mind spending a couple of days on these sessions because they paid dividends, as some of the girls continued on to become members of the university's squad. No more than ten minutes into the first hour and Sarah recognized one of the high school cheerleaders was different. Not in a weird way, but along the same orientation as herself and Sarah formed an instant bond with the girl. What made the chance encounter even more unique was when the girl put her faith and trust in Sarah by explaining her most secret emotions.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers