Mother of a Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

When Julie walked across the parking lot, she felt Sarah's eyes following her every step. The silence in the car was deafening, as she opened the passenger door and leaned into the front seat. Julie noticed the stunned look on her mother's face and almost lost her nerve. "I... I can't go home now. I have to do some extra work with Coach Sarah," she said.

"Darling, she kissed you... kissed you on the lips!" Dani looked at her daughter and didn't know what else to say about what she witnessed.

The shock of what happened hit her. A shiver shot up and down her spine and Julie wasn't sure how to explain the obvious adulation from her coach. "Huugh... uuugh... uuugh." She either had to lie or simply remain silent so Julie chose the latter because it was the easiest.

Dani looked straight at her daughter. "But you kissed. Darling, she kissed you," she repeated in disbelief.

The words hung in the air like a ten-ton weight waiting to fall. Julie stared out of the windshield and whispered softly. "It was nothing... nothing really. I have to go. Coach Sarah is waiting."

Dani's mouth hung open, as her daughter stood up and departed without another word. She watched Julie walk quickly back to the school's entrance and then disappear to the staff parking lot with her coach. Dani vowed to say something to Sarah and set the record straight, but decided it was best to let the incident go for now. She drove away with her mind still confused and really didn't notice that Sarah had the biggest grin on her face.

'Your daughter is just a child. She doesn't understand a real woman... her desires... her longings,' Sarah whispered to herself, as she escorted Julie to her car. 'But you do, my lovely Danica!'

***

The drive home took forever and Sarah was overly worked up by the time they got into her living room. She didn't intend on starting the sexual encounter until much later, as she wanted to give Julie a chance to unwind and relax. Julie led the way across the room. Sarah stared intently at the girl's seductive butt and envied the sway of her hips, as she walked. When Julie reached the sofa, she turned and practically offered herself to the coach.

The girl's arms were outstretched inviting Sarah and her eyes sort of fluttered in a seductive fashion. Julie tilted her head to one side and her lips quivered. Temptation was not something Sarah resisted and she embraced the girl and kissed her hard. One kiss and both were huffing and puffing, as they were completely out of breath.

Sarah abruptly broke the frenzied kiss. "We have all night. I want this to be the best night of your life... a night to remember," she whispered.

Julie was smitten despite her belief that a love affair was not possible with another woman. She stared into the woman's intent eyes and all doubts and hesitation disappeared. "Yes, it will be. I trust you... want to be with you," she replied.

"Sit. You must be tense... your muscles all tight and needing a good massage to relax them," Sarah said.

Julie sat on the sofa and she welcomed the wonderful sensations when the woman's skilled hands started an expert massage on her neck and shoulders. Sarah felt the tightness vanish from the girl's body and then she decided to get bold. She was standing behind Julie and she reached around the girl and unfastened the top buttons of her blouse. Her eyes bulged and focused on the abundant cleavage, as her fingers slowly worked across the bare shoulders and arms.

Julie's head rolled backwards and rested on the back of the sofa. The front of her blouse draped open and the sexy bra was almost fully exposed to the preying eyes. Sarah noticed how the girl's chest moved in and out with each breath and the lacy material pushed outward to reveal a hint of pink nipple each time Julie exhaled. When her fingers massaged the upper portion of the girl's chest, Julie literally offered herself to her coach.

Sarah's surprise quickly turned to desire. She watched in awe when Julie unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and removed the garment. The bra was next and Sarah couldn't take her eyes off of the illustrious boobs. Julie lay back on the sofa and her breathing was ragged and her chest pounded. Her mouth hung half open and it was obvious she was aroused. Julie had one hand on top of her boob and the other pressing between her thighs, which were covered by the thick denim of her jeans.

Sarah noticed how Julie acted permissive and was willingly intimate with her. She decided the time was right. "Beautiful... everything about you is beautiful," Sarah whispered. "It's time, my love. Come with me."

Julie wondered if what she felt was love or something her mind made up because she wanted to be on the cheerleading team so badly. She stood up and allowed the coach to take her hand and suddenly all of her hesitation and reluctance was gone.

Sarah headed towards the master bedroom and the girl walked about a half step behind her, as if it was a display of control and power. When they entered the bedroom, Sarah left the lights off and guided the expectant cheerleader to the edge of the bed. Then she stood behind the girl and wrapped her arms around her in an intimate embrace.

The dim lighting gave the room a hypnotic feel and both women sensed the passionate allure. Julie rolled her head back and let Sarah rain kisses across the side her face. Then hot lips were on her ear. "I'm going to make love to you... make you my lover," Sarah whispered and caressed the ear with her tongue. "You can be my princess."

Sarah felt the girl suck in her stomach when she grabbed the waistband of her jeans. She deftly unfastened the clasp and then lowered the zipper. Soft whimpering filled the room and Sarah slowly rolled the denim off the flared hips and down to Julie's knees. Then she carefully rolled the flimsy panties down as well. Sarah quickly turned the girl around and kissed her on the lips.

The lingering kiss seemed to last forever, as the tongues swirled and battled each other. Suddenly arms and legs flailed and a furious striptease ensued. In a matter of seconds, the rest of Julie's clothes were removed and all of Sarah's. Naked and aroused, they hugged each other and acted like sex-starved animals.

She had to see. Sarah reached for the bedside lamp and turned it on so she could see Julie's rich delights. She ogled the slender girl and her eyes slowly roamed up and down Julie's body. The tits were succulent and more luscious now that she was fully aroused. Her gaze lowered across the flat tummy and her heart rate quickened. At first she thought Julie was completely shaven. There didn't appear to be any pussy hair, but then she noticed the extraordinary blonde fuzz that was neatly trimmed covering the raised pelvis.

Sarah couldn't help but flick out her tongue in anticipation when she imagined what the girl tasted like. She held out her hand in an inviting manner and then guided the girl onto the big bed. Julie spread out on her back and left her arms fully outstretched above her head, as if she was tied to the corners of the bed. When the hot searing mouth engulfed one of her erect nipples, it was the most profound moment of her young life.

Her mind clouded over and Julie lapsed into a vivacious daydream. Her nipples throbbed crazily and she encouraged Sarah to devour her other gem by rolling her chest from side to side. All of a sudden something so traumatic happened that her heart stopped. Her body flushed and then her delicate midsection was on fire. Imaginary ropes bound her arms and legs to the four corners of the bed and she couldn't evade the challenging hot mouth.

First her tummy was kissed and licked until her flushed skin felt cool because of the vast wetness of saliva. When the playful tongue toyed with the sparse pussy hair, Julie had trouble containing her rising excitement. Sarah caressed the whole pelvis and then ran her tongue across the entire labia until the girl's hips thrust madly in the air. She plunged the tip of her tongue into the wet slit and listened to the telltale pleas for more.

Sarah pinched the alluring pussy lips and spread them wide. She paused for a moment to admire the gorgeous clitoris and marveled at the glistening pink petals. Then she put her hot mouth around the clit and sucked. Sarah tasted the sweet girlie juices and she jabbed her stiffened tongue into the honeyhole. The hips gyrated wildly and she pumped her penis-tongue in and out of the leaking hole in a royal fucking fashion.

Julie liked the past oral sexual experiences with her boyfriend, but his crude oral stimulation didn't prepare her for Sarah's expert cunnilingus. Her body was out of control once the young woman devoured her womanly opening and then Sarah introduced her to finger-fucking. Julie had heard talk about a woman's G-spot; suddenly the most sensitive zone had a profound meaning. She had masturbated many times but never inserted more than the tip of her finger into her vagina.

All of a sudden two fingers were buried deep inside her heated cavity and Sarah knew exactly what would turn her young cheerleader into a lust-filled demon. Sarah held the clitty firmly between her teeth and nibbled. She didn't want to prolong the drama and used a nonstop molestation and finger-fucking to bring an end to Julie's stamina. The girl's sweat covered body jerked furiously in a pure random fashion and Julie experienced a mind-numbing orgasm.

Sarah nibbled a little harder on the swollen clit and listened to Julie's cries, as the climax took complete control of the girl's thrashing body. She rode the bouncing hips and her stomach churned with great anticipation because the time for her own sexual satisfaction was near.

***

Julie managed to regain a measure of control and her heartbeat slowly returned to normal. Following the incredibly orgasm, the coach crawled up the bed and cuddled tightly against the devoted cheerleader. Sarah didn't object when Julie sort of pushed her shoulders so that she was flat on her back. When the girl's fingers started a slow deliberate search, Sarah merely closed her eyes in anticipation.

Her dainty fingers caressed the flushed skin down the front of Sarah's torso, but Julie didn't linger on one spot or other. Something unfamiliar and strange seemed to attract her fingers and then she heard the low desperate moans of a distraught lover. She rolled towards the young woman and started kissing the velvety flesh until her mouth crossed the swell of one boob.

When her tongue lashed out and grazed an upstanding nipple, Julie couldn't resist the temptation to suck. She devoured the bud and listened to the revealing signs of desire coming from her coach. It only seemed natural to administer the same devotion to the other nipple and the caresses caused the young woman to moan louder. Sarah rolled her shoulders back and forth in frustration because she wanted the girl to hurry.

Julie sort of rolled on top of Sarah's chest and fondled the mouth-watering boobs. She glanced downward and noticed the young woman's shivering tummy and then she spotted the alluring bald pelvis. Julie had never satisfied another woman, but suddenly the temptation was too much to resist. Her fingertips brushed across the burning skin and left Sarah pleading for more, as her loud moans turned into a steady groan.

The long, muscular legs spread and Julie's heart thrust into her throat. There it was! Julie raised her head and stared at the tip of the soaked slit. Her fingertips walked down until she reached the wetness. The end of her finger slipped into the top of the puffy labia and a continuous cry came from the young woman who thrust her hips high in the air.

Julie inserted her finger between the swollen lips and pressed on the throbbing clitty. Giving her mature lover sexual satisfaction was the only thing on her mind and Julie wanted to give Sarah everything. She pinched the tiny clitoris between her fingers and rolled the clit around and around in what was a river of womanly juices. Hands grabbed the sides of her head and suddenly a passionate kiss ensued, as Julie lay on top of her demanding coach.

The young cheerleader tried to demonstrate her commitment to her eager coach. She pulled back and broke the kiss. "I love you. I love you," she whispered.

The orgasm was swift and over far quicker than Sarah wanted. She regretted displaying what some might call animal lust and a loss of control, but promised the next time would be different. When the final spasms rocked her body, Sarah wrapped her loving arms around Julie. She embraced the girl with all of the admiration and affection of a loving mother.

Julie's head filled with blurry images of being a little girl again. She worshipped the strong young woman who somehow captured her heart. Her eyes closed and she fell asleep in Sarah's protective arms.

***

It was the middle of the night and Julie came wide-awake in a flash. Her body was on fire and loving fingers caressed every imaginable sensitive area in an amorous fashion. She welcomed an intimate kiss and then there was soft whispering in her ear. "I have something special planned," Sarah said. "You can make me very happy."

"What," Julie replied and smiled at her coach.

Sarah got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She returned with a few items and knelt beside her dazed pupil, admiring the girl's remarkable nakedness. "I want to make my favorite girl look even prettier... gorgeous," she said. "You'll look absolutely adorable after we shave you and get rid of that ugly hair."

"But, but I'm not sure," Julie whispered, as she propped herself up and stared down at her midsection. The blankets were already off and she lay completely exposed and vulnerable. Before she said a word or protested in any way, her shivering pelvis was completely coated with shaving lotion.

Strangely Sarah remembered her vow from the other night when leaving Ken's. She stared at the young cheerleader and visualized her mother lying naked in the bed. Sarah renewed the promise and then her focus returned to Julie. She admired the cream covered pelvis and grabbed a razor. "You're so beautiful... sexy. I get absolutely turned on when I imagine you without hair... no pussy hair."

Julie watched the razor slowly and deliberately glide up and down, and then sideways to shave off all of the unwanted hair. She had the strangest feeling, as her heartbeat increased with every swipe, and soon her breathing was fast and extremely ragged as well. The skin appeared reddish and glistened from the recent wet lotion and she couldn't move a muscle or prevent the shaving.

The razor removed all of the hair and cream from her upraised pelvis and then Sarah urged her to spread her legs. All of the pussy hair was shaved off her crotch and then the most profound thing happened. Julie heard the young woman speak and she watched the skilled fingers move. "There! That looks much better. You have the sexiest body... absolutely alluring."

Julie's eyes glossed over when she ogled the scene. Her delicate clitoris was between Sarah's fingers and being stretched out from the secret hiding place. Julie stared at the clitty, as the bud was twirled around in a most dynamic fashion and then her body reacted a slit second later. The experienced fingers pinched and twisted the clit and Julie thought her guts exploded. Nothing so severe had ever happened to her and she didn't know how to stop the free flowing cream, which gushed out of her inner being.

The intimate shaving and witty seduction took a huge toll on her stamina and it resulted in the swiftest orgasm of her life. Julie rolled her eyes back into her head and she went blind, as the young woman pinned her on the bed. The fingers never hesitated or slowed. Sarah squeezed the tender clitoris and the girl's hips thrust wildly trying to keep up with the frenzied molestation. "Oh gawd... gawd, oh gawd," Julie moaned, as her body was consumed by the raging lust.

Suddenly strong challenging lips were on hers and a demanding kiss resulted. The coach's tongue thrust deep into her mouth and seemed to take control of her emotions. Julie had always assumed sex could be passionate and full of desire, but she never suspected there was also animal lust. Her body was on fire and the only way to put out the searing flames was a flood of vaginal cum. She was beyond caring.

Cream kept flowing out of her inferno and coating the skilled fingers. Her body was fully exhausted when the impulsive orgasm ended and she fell asleep with Sarah's arms wrapped around her in a loving embrace. The coach smiled and her heart skipped a beat when she realized how attached she was to her lovely student. Julie was innocent; she was a sweet innocent girl who willingly gave herself to someone she adored, yet it was the girl's mother who garnered Sarah's illustrious fantasy.

THE END

This is the end of chapter one, but as you can hopefully determine from the story, there will be more from Ken and Sarah. I do appreciate feedback so please send your comments to me.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers