Mother of My Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of seduction by a mature lady continues.
2.6k words
4.16
100.3k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly woke up by the muted sound of the telephone ringing and wondered who could be calling so late in the night. I had dozed off, sitting on the carpet. My head was resting on the edge of sofa, between knees of Padma aunty. Anxiety swelled as mind fearfully speculated on uncle Pandey returning from his tour; putting an end to my pleasurable time.

I frantically tried Padma aunty to wake up, who was dozing on sofa peacefully with happy glaze on her face; legs still spread wide, right hand lying at her bushy cunt. A full moon was visible through tall window; curtains were flapping lightly in cool breeze. She slowly stirred scratching her cunt and thighs.

My half pants, shirts and under garments were strewn around on the carpeted floor. I hurriedly started to gather my cloths.

"Don't worry, my dear friend Rekha is calling... bring the phone here ..." Padma aunty sat up stretching her body, nipples rose, as she arched her torso up, tying up her hair in a loose bun.

With a growing strange feeling along with new erotic expectations, I picked up the black telephone from the side table and placed near her on sofa.

"I am sure that you will keep our secrets forever. If you dare to boast like a fool, you will lose a lot."

"Why should I tell others?"

"Well young boys like you love to boast, isn't it?" Aunty widened her thighs and touched her small dick like Dana.

"Yes, most do, but I don't like to share my secrets."

"Hmmm...good...what you have learned about others?"

"No aunty, I will not tell you that.."

"Wonderful...I like it..if you want a place to fuck girl of your age, you can do that in my house.."

"Oh thanks...that would be very nice and helpful.."

My lucky time has really arrived suddenly with so much new erotic possibilities opening up. For months my girlfriend Reema never agreed for full-fledged sex as we could not find any safe place to fuck. She angrily rejected my suggestion to use the old ruins near town.

"Always learn to keep such intimate secrets close to your heart...but I love to know about others secrets...being intimate...we have to give all possible pleasures to each other... sharing spicy tales, gossips and others secrets is hot thing to happen between intimate friends..."

"Sure aunty...but.." I hesitated but my whole body was getting charged with so far unknown heat waves.

"I and Rekha share everything including dicks... not that we fuck around at lot, it's hard to find a decent man in this small backward town...she will be reaching in half an hour... now you know about her too...tell me all you know and I will be sharing whatever I know..."

What Padma aunty said casually, was a shock for me; a boy of eighteen growing up in a small traditional north Indian town. Though we young boys habitually indulged in wild gossiping about real and imaginary extra marital affairs of people, tried to chase and fuck girls. But two lady friends sharing lovers or sex partners were still alien to me. But at that moment it held very exciting opportunity for me. I quickly realized that Dr, Rekha was expected after being informed about my presence.

I remembered visiting petite Dr. Rekha, who had left her husband in Delhi years back and was living alone in her house cum clinic down the road. Rekha kept her self-busy in her medical practice, avoided socializing and hardly attended any marriages or community functions.

My friend Ramu, used to share his unbelievable secretes about saintly, plane looking Dr. Rekha. He once, got a heavily bruised knee in a football match and his father took him to her clinic. After few visits, she advised her father to let him-come alone, be independent and she was there to take care of him as well.

But I never believed his story that Dr. Rekha could have sucked his long, thin and curved dick for months. The lady doctor was never discussed by boys, who would gather to gossip and joint masturbation sessions. She was hardly visible, wore baggy dresses and had no boobs and butt, worth fantasizing about.

I was about to share what Ramu told me with Padma aunty, but immediately decided to hold it, still she asks again and I instinctively knew she would.

Aunty dialed the number and waited, caressing her boobs.

"Kya ho raha hai....you are getting late now..." She whispered in the mouth piece.

The strange feeling was getting stronger with possibility of plane looking Dr. Rekha reaching in some time. My mind wondered about her thin body, her boobs, buttocks, cunt and her wildness matching Padma aunty or perhaps more. I could feel a string of juice escape my erect dick.

"Yeah...we did...hmm...,he tastes delicious...not yet....you come than we all have fun together,,,"

Her hair bun unlocked, spilling on her exquisite shoulders and firm round boobs. My mind was turning foggy with surety of unbelievable things happening in some time as aunty kept on tweaking her enlarging nipples. So in fact Ramu had not been fantasizing or boasting about Dr. Rekha sucking his dick at all. She must have done even more that just sucking. If that had really happened, then he did really score over me fucking a mature lady earlier. And that was enough to push my rating down in own eyes.

"Hmmm....yes...ab jaldi aoo... now rush in fast ...or you lose some action.." Padma aunty put the receiver down and looked at me, now tweaking her both nipples together. She hardly had any bulge on her tummy with deep naval hole, I had deep urge to fuck that too.

"Don't you feel good being naked?"

I remained silent and realized that it indeed felt very good and exciting to be naked in company of a gorgeous naked lady with no inhibitions and taboos. And it would be wonderful when Dr. Rekha joins us.

The cat jumped at the sofa, sat down, curled up and closed her eyes.

"Actually Rekha encouraged me to see possibilities of selecting and seducing a young boy. Then, one day I noticed and started to look at you differently."

I was listening with great interest with unexplainable mixed feelings of being taken as a mere sex object.

"When I told Rekha about you, she immediately approved."

A surge of pride shot through me and made my dick jerk wildly, a thick thread of juice emerged and started moving down fast.

"Good sex is a nourishing food for mind, body and soul...and we only have one life to enjoy it. Sadly I awoke to its wonders quite late....and now would love to enjoy as much as I can...life is short and I am over forty now...time is fast running out...but boy you are lucky...aren't you?"

She looked at my dick with a blob of pre cum oozing at the eye and signaled me to come near. The sparkling blob was lifted expertly and tasted with closed eyes. My balls were getting massaged lovingly. She squeezed my dick and more juice scooped out on her index finger. I closed my eyes and submitted to her erotic ministrations.

"Do you masturbate every day?" I heard her lust filled voice.

"Yes, aunty.." Her palm cupped my balls and squeezed hard.

"How many times Madarchod.."

Being called a mother fucker in raw Hindi by best friend of my mother sent wild waves of erotic spam through my spine...

"Once at least...or more if I see nude and sexy pictures..."

"Hmmm...good now you need not to jerk off as I would love to have your young juice in me and on my face....and there is Rekha as well, to make a nice team of three."

I felt lost in enjoying lusty talk and her long fingers caressing my dick and balls.

"Let's go to the massage room ...my cat, Pussy owns this sofa.." Padma aunty left my dick, patted my left thigh, and smiled extending her hand. I gently pulled her up.

She gracefully led the way up the wide winding staircase, her hairs lose and cascading down, touching her pear shaped butt. I followed, fascinated by the exotically carved mature feminine nudity in all glory. Her body was perfectly proportionate, glorious buttocks undulated gracefully as she climbed steps majestically, like a queen. Being naked seemed very natural and normal for her.

I was still happy and dazed from three ejaculations in series, yet my dick was up again and ready, but mind was still conflicted with so many moral questions.

She has been like sort of my second mother for so long. How would my mother react, if she comes to know about it? Now, involvement of Dr. Rekha, infused new excitement and possible dangers of exposure as well.

"Hmmm...this a perfect place for some hot fucking...when Rekha arrives we can have fun here.."

She turned to face me and smiled. Lost in thoughts I collided with her, my hard dick stuck her tummy and her nipple touched my clean chest. Padma aunty put her arms over my shoulders and hugged me close. And locked her luscious lips on mine. It was a long kiss, some thing I have not experienced before. Her tongue got in my mouth and got locked with my young, inexperienced tongue. The kiss was long and languid, as tongue probed my mouth expertly. We were at wide first floor landing of the staircase with a large door and wide window on both sides. The door led to lobby connected with two large bed rooms and a living room. She slowly broke off the heavenly kiss and spoke dreamily.

"Me and Rekha always wanted to fuck here but it was no fun without having a hard dick present...but now let us do it here.."

She unlocked her arms, turned, gathered her hairs on left side of neck and leaned on large window sill, spreading her legs wide. The light was dim, but I could see her glorious buttocks heaving in anticipation. I was quick to realize what I is to be done. She upped her ass, spread legs even further and the dark patch of her hairy cunt was faintly visible.

Instinctively, my palm went under and started to slowly rub lips of her large cunt, pushing thick pubic hairs on sides.

"Tell me what you naughty boys do together in those ruins?" Her voice was soaked in thick lust.

"We used to play hide and seek there before...now we gossip and see some sexy pictures.."

"Don't tell me you naughty boys only gossip...seeing sexy pictures?"

"Hmm...well we sometimes jerk off together...."

"Hmmm....Is my son Raman is there too..?

"No...he is not part of that group.."

"Chup sale...don't tell a lie...now push one finger in my Choot ....hmmm...that's good.."

I loved the way Padma aunty was trying to learn about what we boys used to do in ruins while getting my fingers work on her hot dripping cunt.

"Believe me aunty, he is not in that group.."

"But I wish he was, to learn something about sex..."

"Ramu tried but Raman said he was not interested, and you will be angry..if he moves with bad boys like Ramu.."

"He is stupid...I would have been happy...hmmm now rub your thumb on my Gand..ahhhh..."

A sophisticated Padma aunty using raw language and asking me to thumb her asshole hit my senses deep, as a new electric charge passed through my excited lusty body.

"Do you and Raman, ever masturbated together?"

For a moment, I could not believe that, she really asked such a question and kept silent. Padma aunty repeated the question loudly.

"No, we only study together and never talked about or experimented these things." I honestly told her.

"Hmmmm...I don't think he has fooled around with any girl or tried to fuck yet.." Her voice sounded strange to me and yet very lust filled, enjoying every spoken word.

"No aunty...I don't think so, he is too studious and serious type."

"Yes he is stupid like me when I was young and lost so much of fun...I can't let same thing happen to my dear child.."

I didn't know what to say and remained silent.

"Hmmm...feels good, little down and do it harder ...put more pressure on my Dana...now I want to cum fast...ahhhhh.."

Dana is Hindi world for clitoris and hers was like an erect tiny dick. My dick was rock hard and could feel string of juice falling down. I tried to manipulate her Dana harder as she moaned and mewed loudly, holding herself in position by one hand on the sill and other hand pinching and pulling her boobs and nipples.

"Ahhhhh....I am coming Rohan...now sit down and lick my Choot.." Her hand left boobs and slapped my hand away. Feeling her imminent orgasm, I turned, slipped under her, balanced myself on my hands and latched my mouth to her hot dripping cunt. Padma aunty was desperately fingering and massaging her Dana furiously. My tongue lapped and licked, my mouth was dripping with her juices. Instinctively balancing myself on one hand, my right hand fingers started to probe her demanding hole.

"Ohhhh.....good boy...hmmmm...now don't stop Madarchod.."

She happily left cunt fingering to me and concentrated on her aroused Dana. Padma aunty calling me mother fucker sent my body shuddering in new spasms of excitement. My fingers probed her liquid cunt deep, as she spread her legs wider. Her cunt juices squirted on my face and traveled down my chin and neck. The flow was continuous as I kissed and finger fucked her. After some time it was getting difficult for me to keep myself up on one hand. She sensed my discomfiture and straightened up after a loud pleasure cry. More juices gushed out, making me go mad sucking and licking like a hungry dog. Padma aunty helped me to get up and hugged me in a tight embrace. She felt my leaking dick rubbing on her thighs and grabbed it tightly. I closed my eyes and felt her sliding down on her knees. Her warm mouth immediately swallowed my dick and continued till balls too were also sucked in. She grabbed my buttocks and started to squeeze hard. I closed my eyes and got lost in her expert cock sucking, licking and massaging my balls. Her index finger delicately tapped and scratched, wrinkled ring of my anus. That was shockingly new experience for me, as waves of unknown pleasure started building in asshole and spread on my buttocks. She has sucked me few hours before, but I could sense the difference felt with ass scratching it was slow and deep. I didn't know how long she sucked but then she left my dick suddenly looked up at me and smiled.

"Close your eyes and enjoy...and I will tell when you can open..okay..."

Lost in deep sensual pleasure, I too did not want her to stop either. I never knew how long-my dick and balls were sucked, butt caressed lovingly and asshole scratched in such a sensual way. Aunty really had great stamina and energy to keep sitting on her haunches, giving me orals. With a deep sucking withdrawal, her hot mouth left my dick with an erotic sound.

"Hold on boy...lets go up and see some hot sex movie...you must have seen few... didn't you?"

Padma aunty stood up, her chin was smeared in saliva mixed with my juices. She turned and slowly moved up the staircase, holding the brass railing. I followed fascinated not knowing what lay ahead and what kind of sex movie; she was going to show me. But one thing I was sure about that it will be really exciting and hot along with added excitements of Dr, Rekha joining us soon.

We reached the third floor; she opened the door and waited me to go in first. I have never been in this room before.

...to be continued.