Mother of the Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PensRule
PensRule
18 Followers

As her first orgasm took her, she tried to throw her hands over her lover and hug it to her, but the thing was far to big for that, so she ended up just grabbing on to some of the tentacles waving in the air, and squeezing them as hard as she could. It took ten minutes of continuous sex to finally bring the creature around. By that time Kelly was a writhing mass of constant orgasm, not even realizing that the thing was coming inside of her.

It took another minute for the creature to expel its entire load into Kelly, and as soon as it was finished it pulled out of her and dove back into the ocean, out of the direct sunlight. Kelly was left, coated to all manner of fluids, on the deck of her boat. In time, she recovered enough of her senses to get up, and sail back to her mansion. Just before she reached the dock, she remembered to put her bikini back on, just in case someone was parked outside her house.

Kelly ran up into her house as fast as she could, not stopping until she found her bathroom and turned on the shower. She crouched down into a fetal position and let the water cascade over her, washing away the filth that had collected on her. She stayed in the shower long after the water turned cold, too frightened to move. In the end, she eventually got out of her bathroom and went back to bed.

*

I wrote this a long time ago, I had originally intended to finish it, but I find myself unable to adequately continue with the story. I therefore leave it up to you, the reader, to finish it. If you so choose, you may submit your conclusions under your own penname.

PensRule
PensRule
18 Followers
12