Mother Queen

Story Info
Grandson dominates his grandmother.
1.4k words
3.12
235.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What has happened to me recently is both disturbing and exhilarating. My name is Joan. I am sixty five years old and live with my daughter in law and her son Kenny. I have been loving with them for a year. My husband and son were killed 4 years ago in a car accident. My daughter in law let me move in with her because I needed treatment for skin cancer. She had only one condition. I had to stop drinking . After my treatment was finished I started drinking again. I had hide it from her and Kenny until recently. I am alcoholic but I really do not care. I am an old woman and could care less about Mary's religious beliefs. As long as I wasn't caught there would be no trouble.

My trouble started when I thought I had the house to myself and went to my secret stash and began to drink. I was in my bedroom when Kenny came in my room unannounced. He saw the bottle of absolute vodka on my night stand.

" Look what we have here. Grandma you know Mom does not want you drinking in her house."

" So what Kenny I am not hurting anyone . Let's keep this between us. Okay."

I saw a look on his face that he was open to the idea but I figured he would want something. I was ready for this so I made an offer.

" Kenny, I will give you a hundred bucks." I said hoping he would agree. That is when he dropped the bomb on me.

" Joan I don't want money. I want something sweeter."

He then came close to me and started rubbing my leg . I could see his dick was fully erect in his jeans. He then slide his hand up my leg. I jumped away and stood up.

" Kenny that is sick . I am your grandmother. For God's sake I am sixty five years old. "

" I know, that is exactly why I want you. I love old women . You know Ms. Clark the librarian. I've been fucking her up until she died last year. I love old girls. God help me. The smell ,sagging tits, bellies, and the cunts. The hairy, old pussy is the thing I am addicted to . I want yours and now I will have it. "

As he said it he licked his lips and looked as if he was on a natural high. He then made it clear what he wanted by unzipping his jeans and pulling out his cock.

" Either suck my cock dry or my mother will kick you out on your ass."

I was beside myself . Tears were flowing and I pleaded with him to no effect.

" Joan I will count to five. and then I leave and you are out of here. One two, three, four.. There you go I knew you would come around."

I got on my knees and took his cock in my hands. It was about seven inches long but thick like a pipe. I looked up at him one last time before he forced my head to his cock. He forced it deep into my throat and took my blond hair like the rains of a horse. His cock was so warm I could feel the heat pulsate through out my mouth. As he forced himself down my throat I gagged and his cock popped out of my mouth.

" Joan ,breath through your nose and use tongue dam it!!"

And with that he forced his cock back in my mouth. I did as I was told. I must say I have not sucked much cock in my life. He forced my mouth up and down his cock with such force his balls slapped against my chin. He began breathing extremely fast as he neared climax.

" Suck it bitch . Suck it Ohhhhh...!!", he yelled. And then he erupted in my mouth with an explosion of come. Ii dripped out of my mouth like hot wax. I collapsed on the bed and wiped my mouth. I was in shock when he looked at me and announced his plans.

" Joan , not bad . You'll get better. Let's say tomorrow same time."

" No way . This is it I will not..."

" You will not what? Of course you will!!" And with that he left and I could only wait for tomorrow.

He did exactly as he said and so it became a routine for us the next two weeks. Every night at about 11 he would come to my room and I would suck his cock. On the second night he made two requests which of course I had no choice but to obey. First he made me strip for him I would suck his cock. The second request was a little strange. He told me not to shave my pubic hair at all .

" But Kenny my hair goes fast and it will spread practically to my belly button in no time." This did not have the desired affect I was hoping.

" God I hope so. I want you to have a rats nest down there. I hope to need a map to find your cunt in that bush."

" Oh no . I am never going to let you fuck me."

" Who said anything about let me. I will fuck you when you are ready. But not now . So let's begin."

I had become quite good at sucking his cock. I work at a fever pitch because this would make him come quickly. I would let him take me by the back of the head and let him almost rip my hair out forcing my mouth up and down his cock. This went on for about three weeks until one day my pussy was so hairy I trimmed it.

When he came in for his nightly blow job I had no idea what I was in for. After I stripped he noticed instantly what I had done.

"Joan you have been a bad girl now come receive your punishment."

He did raise his voice and as I walked toward him he undid his pants. He told to get on my knees and open my mouth. He then announced my punishment.

"You disobeyed me and now I must treat you like a toilet. I am going to pee into your mouth . You will swallow every drop. If you do not I will then take a shit and you will eat it understood."

"Please , Kenny."

" UNDERSTOOD BITCH. OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

I did as I was told and he pissed right down my throat. It took all my power not to spit it out. After he peed for about 10 seconds he stopped and told me to swallow .I did and then I threw up. He then grabbed me by the hair and shook his head in disapproval.

" Please Kenny don't make eat your shit ,please."

He just smiled and pushed my head down and pissed in my hair. After he finished he announced what I had been fearing .

" Two days from now I am going fuck your sorry old cunt. I think you are ready." He then walked out the door.

That night when I went to sleep my dreams shocked me.

" Please Kenny give it to me. I want it." Our sweaty bodies were entangled and I was getting fucked by my grandson . I thought this is not happening . I don't want him to fuck me . He disgusts me I keep telling myself. But my pussy is throbbing I can feel my orgasm building.His nutshack slapping against me are the only sounds I hear in this strange dream until the words that come out of my mouth snap me from my perverted nightmare.

"What do you want Joan.Say it and you will have it.", he moaned.

"I want to eat your shit."

No it can't be. I sat up in my bed soaked in sweet . I don't want to fuck him I am not enjoying this. I don't want to eat his shit. That's sick. I tossed and turned all night . The more I denied it the more my cunt ached. What is happening to me?

The End.