Mother’s New Governess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harry," Lucy said in Harry's ear as he plowed vigorously up inside Edwina again and again, "do you know the pitfalls of spending oneself in the hairy pink poke-hole of a lady?"

"Well first," he said thoughtfully over the sound of his mother's fervent yelps of pleasure, "outside of marriage it IS a sin; then I suppose there is the problem of the babies,"

"Yes," said Auntie Lucy,

"and you and your sister are both shining testimonials to that very problem. You both are the result of a man spending in your mummy without the benefit of marriage, however, I can assure you that your mummy loves her little testimonials dearly!"

"OOOOH YEEESS! I DO! I DO!" Mummy sounded off as she couldn't help but interrupt the conversation. She knew precisely where this was all going and her heart leapt in giddy anticipation of it all. Lucy ignored her sister's interruption and continued.

"Yes," Lucy said, "no one can dispute that fact, and I can tell you that I love my little testimonial; your dear cousin."

"She is illegitimate?" said Harry a bit shocked.

"Oh yes," Auntie Lucy continued, "but I love her just the same. I only say this to you because you must be judicious in the years to come of what fields you choose to sew your seed, and at what time!"

Lucy could see Harry was most concerned now. He was up to his balls inside the quim of his very on mother, shagging furiously at the very orifice which he'd entered the world from just eighteen years previously. She could also tell by the look on his face, he knew he should probably cease such activities; except that it felt so BLOODY MARVELOUS he simply could not stop! Oh he was vexed and perplexed. Lucy assured him with,

"Oh I know...you just threw some seeds in your mummy's furrow and you are plowing her even now, but not to worry... those seeds shall not sprout. Neither will any seeds sprout in your Mummy nor myself for several days. It would seem the calendar is on your side; however, I wish to make you aware of other means for a gentleman of leisure to find satisfaction with a lady when he lies with her."

"Oth...other...means?" said Harry, most distracted by the wonderfully crashing twin globes of Mummy's fesses upon his kidney wiper.

"Yes," Lucy explained, "you will also recall how both your mummy and I took sustenance when we swallowed your wild oats for breakfast just this morning, yes?"

He nodded and blushed; looking rather sheepish as he recalled the wonderful wickedness of the act as it flashed though his memory. This was recollection already a sweet guilty pleasure for him. In the years to come his memory would be a rather crowded hotel of recollections that would fall into the 'guilty pleasure category,' but let's not get too terribly far ahead.

"Well," Lucy continued, "I can think of one more place where those oats can be sewn. Do you know where that naughty little place might be?"

The sheepish young Harry shook his head, shyly averting his eyes from her leering stare. Mummy Edwina now saw this as her cue and she reached for the tin of medicinal grease on the caddy next to the gin bottle, passing it up to her sister Lucinda.

"Right there, my dearest nephew. It is right there, see?" answered Lucy as she helpfully pointed to the pouting pucker of cratered flesh between Edwina's nether cheeks as Harry vigorously shagged the hole just below it. Harry realized what she was implying and his brow wrinkled slightly; his face etched with worry and concern.

"But won't it hurt mummy?" Harry asked, genuinely afraid that the simple problems of geometry when combined with friction could be a source of injury for his dear mother. He simply couldn't have THAT! Lucy giggled and ran a calming hand through his hair.

"Oh no my dearest, not at all," she said reassuring him whilst she held up the tin of grease before his eyes.

"With this," she said, "no one will feel pain or discomfort in the slightest!"

Harry read aloud the letters on the side of the tin.

"Doctor R.S. Reemer's Medicinal Ointment and Leather Preservative. For the ease of medical instruments, polishing of leather, and the lubricant of rusty hinges, squeaky carriage wheels, and bedsprings."

Harry's eyes met his Aunt's and flashed mortified disbelief as he cried,

"REALLY, DO YOU THINK THIS IS ADVISABLE? SQUEAKY CARRIAGE WHEELS? LEATHER POLISH? I mean ...REALLY AUNTIE ARE YOU SURE OF THIS?"

"You've noticed the fine condition of my black leather high buttoned shoes lying over there on the tile floor, yes?" Lucy chuckled, "So soft, supple and watertight, they are. And no, rest assured ..... its a perfectly safe enabler of access to other means between a man and woman, in a dark place with the shades drawn!"

Harry contemplated the pair of shoes in question as they lay upon the floor next to Aunty Lucy's heap of clothes as yet another question flashed through his mind.

"But Auntie," he said as he absent-mindedly bucked in and out of Edwina, "what about the nastiness of it? The foulness. I mean... it IS where she poo's!"

"Yes it most certainly is my observant little tadpole," Lucy acknowledged as she pinched his nose and smiled at him, "and you may recall; you searched around with your finger in that hole, yes?"

He nodded back.

"And," she continued, "did your finger bump into anything at all back there? Anything... foul or distressing?"

He shook his head, already understanding.

"Well," she concluded with the lecture, "then you can see why Mummy and Auntie Lucy executed a thorough cleansing before you ever arrived up above stairs this morning, yes? And the most important thing is; if you are to do this activity with a lady under these careful conditions using her greased anus instead of her sex... then your issue, and hers, shall never be an ISSUE!"

Both she and Edwina tittered at her joke as Harry let it all sink into his noggin. Edwina reached for the gin bottle and took a preparatory swallow to "calm the nerves" and "loosen things up a bit," before the grease was brought into play. This was a shining example of gin and grease working in harmony to produce a desired outcome.

Good ole' gin and grease dear readers; keeping things working smoothly together since the 17th Century and still going strong!

It was now that Auntie Lucy took charge of directing the practical exercise, using a "hands-on approach" for her student, (meaning quite plainly she unscrewed the lid off the tin and rested the container on Mummy Edwina's wide bum). She had Harry extract himself from Edwina and bid her sister to remain standing; bent at the waist with her arse cheeks pulled apart.

Lucy then she seized her nephew's hardened throbber with one wanking hand whilst dipping fingers in the grease tin with her other one. She applied a generous glob of grease to the ardent pego in question... slicking the organ up and down with a vigorous plunging action; a sensation that Harry found most agreeable. Lucy then applied yet another glob of grease to the intended porthole of her younger sister; easing in two fingers whilst she continued to wank upon her nephew's cock.

It might be noted that it was oft said that Lucy was also quite accomplished at playing the piano and singing as she wrote poetry, but there is no evidence of that in this story I'm afraid.

Harry was now greased-up and polished like a stacked artillery shell, and all that remained was for him to be "rammed into the breech." Auntie brought the mushroom-head of his throbber to Edwina's nether cheeks; pushing him against the pink rude crinkly little ring. As his knob pressed against Mummy's greased pucker, Auntie Lucy bid him to seize his mother's hips before urging him softly to,

"Push it in darling!"

"YESSSSS HARRY" said Mummy in a hissing whisper like tea poured upon a hot stovetop, "push it my sweetie! Push it! YESSSSS AHHHHH! UNNGGHH!"

As her voice leaked her words like so much gas escaping from a valve, Edwina wrinkled up her face into a straining prune, forcing the last contents of her lungs out through pouted lips. Harry felt the little fleshy pucker resist him and resist again as Edwina strained. There was a great strainy groany pause, as if Mummy's insides were wrestling with themselves.

There were grunts from Edwina, then curiously movement of her lovely pink anus against the persistence of the probing penis. Harry to his excitement, at last felt the crater give way; the forces of resistance, friction, and confined space being overcome by those of elasticity, lubrication, (and the slap of Lucy's palm upon his bum)! The ring yielded further still and then became an aperture.... then a greased opening....and then finally a snug warm passage as Harry's pego pushed on through the barrier; lodging itself halfway up Mummy's naughty nasty nether-hole!

"HHHHAAAARRRR! OHHH! OWWW! HOOOOHH!" cried Edwina as the greasy "sonny sausage" careened up her insides; stretching her internal workings as it proceeded.

She noted he was far bigger in that particular hole than she'd estimated, but she was far from a novice in such activities. She dropped her head for a moment and then relaxed her breathing into slow deep sips of air; knowing that calming herself would be key to her success. It was till difficult however; even with the grease ...he had a rather big one, even as big ones go!

She raised her head; biting her lip and wrinkling her nose. Again she drew air in and out through flaring nostrils. This would not at all be without effort for her, but she desired it so!

"You see," Auntie Lucy whispered to Harry, "you must not simply bolt through things like a ram at a gate, but instead ease in slowly...much like gradually turning screw into soft wood; a bit at a time ...and then a bit more."

Lucy paused and reached forward to rub Edwina's back and shoulders, allowing her sibling relax further still. When Mummy's breathing had finally calmed to that of a slow steady hiss, she nodded to Lucy.

"Alright Harry," Lucy said, "your mother is most ready; now slowly push a bit more."

Harry did as his aunt instructed and advanced slowly past the halfway-point of travel. He looked down and saw the veined shaft disappear into the "split peach" of Mummy's bum. It was exhilarating for him and somewhat scary. Edwina let forth a loud and painful,

"OHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHH! UNNNHHH!"

Lucy stopped Harry with a hand to his tummy, (advising caution and prudence with merely a glance to him). She was oh so knowledgeable in such things.

Edwina remained bent at the waist, the tin of grease open and sitting upon her bum. She still held her cheeks parted and with Harry's horrid handle splitting her in two. Again she focused on her breath and with only a few seconds her head had cleared; as had the path up her innermost passageway.

It was open road ahead for Harry's pego, albeit dirt road. She nodded her head again to Lucy, who then nodded to Harry, who pushed himself up the remaining distance in a slow deliberate motion.

Mummy made a perfect "O" shape with her lips and let out an involuntary HOOOOH! that made her go wide-eyed for a moment before her jaw twisted and her brow furrowed, (as if her face had become some bizarre contorted theatrical mask). She brought her hand to her hooded bean bud, and began to vex her sex to ease the strain and pain. Harry now found himself in up to the very root of his rude throbbing John Thomas, as far as it could possibly go!

"Well done Harry!" Beamed Aunt Lucy, "very well done! Now just sit there a moment and let mummy get adjusted to things once more,"

Harry was completely absorbed in the most exquisite sensation of warm squeezing pleasures that he'd ever experienced. From balls to cocktip he was locked in what felt like the sweet grip of blissful paradise to him. It was all he could do to keep from grabbing at Mummy's hourglass hips and plunging himself to and fro like some lusty-thrusty drive-shaft! Lucy sensed his rising impatience and calmed him with a hand upon his chest again explaining,

"As good as it would feel to gallop your charger inside a ladies' nether cheeks like your throbber is up inside her cunt; instead allow me to advise caution and then wait, (for the exquisite rewards of sensation will be all the more richer and luxurious for those who show restraint and delay pleasure). Just as in sexual congress, so are things in life, Harry!"

The Zen of her words bounced around in his gin soaked noggin and he stared off into infinity; for a moment suddenly comprehending both her meaning and her double meaning. He chuckled at her profound statement.

As Mummy finally became accustomed to the massive cock up her insides, Harry glanced down and noticed something amazing. He could clearly see the outline of her breasts; and all this despite the fact that she was facing away from him! He knew they were always immense upon this woman's hourglass shape but GREAT THUNDER what a captivating sight they were now before him!

He recalled hearing two stable boys mucking out horse stalls upon one occasion, and one rude dirty fellow had joked to the other that if he should ever find a woman with whom he could see the curve of her bosoms while facing the other way...then he should marry her there and then; love could come later! Harry had been quite young at the time and didn't understand the howls of laughter he heard that day, but now it was all readily apparent and he snorted at the joke!

Lucy thought it was a snort of lustful yearning, and she again raised her hand and bid him to deny himself just a few seconds longer. At last Edwina gave the nod to her sister. Having now adjusted and accommodated "gut to girth"; she tilted her head sideways, let her jaw hang open, and she frigged her hooded pink nub rotten! Lucy gave Harry a nod as well, and her nephew commenced to pull and push with slow steady movements, (his manly plow now set to the task of tilling the soil of Mummy's back acre)!

Lucy now stood beside Harry, coaching him and rubbing her hands over her sister's split fesses for moral support. Below, Harry's pego was a now a plunging flywheel shaft of vigorous kinetic energy, as Mummy's poo passage became wider and more elastic with each thrust! Auntie Lucy kissed her nephew; holding his chin in her hand as she gasped happily,

"Do you now see how all good things come to boys who wait? Oh... and as for interesting fun my dear sweet boy; this must beat your insect collection by a country mile! Why stick pins in the guts of bugs when you could be sticking that big greasy pin of yours in the guts of a randy lady?"

Harry nodded in agreement. The two shared a chuckle together. Wantonly wicked Auntie Lucy tweaked his nose and drove her point home asking him,

"I'm right, yes? ...WELL AM I?"

"You," Harry gasped between thrusts, "ARE... Auntie Lucy! Oh dear... yes, most assuredly!"

Lucy kissed him again saying,

"Ohhh... I know I am, you naughty little fellow! And now speaking of all things naughty; I've one more task to execute in order to make all this delightfully wicked naughtiness both fulfilling and... complete,"

Without so much as an explanation she left Harry at his post and squatted herself down in the warmth of the bath. Groping about beneath the water she located the soap. She washed her hand clean as a whistle before applying more white medicinal balm to her thumb and four fingers. At last she nodded to herself, ready for what came next.

She now positioned herself on both her knees behind Harry, (who stood with feet shoulder width apart; continuing to drill and rut at Edwina's hapless hindquarters). There was more than enough room for what Lucy intended to do.

Up Lucy brought her greasy hand; shaped not in a fist but not entirely in a "slightly rolled" flatness. To put it bluntly, Auntie Lucy's thumb and fingers were gradually rolled together in what would best be describe as a "greasy penetrative cone;" their target none other than Edwina's juicing quim!

Lucy had to reach, lean, and finally; feel around blindly for the target. To her advantage, both she and Edwina were not at all strange to one another's touches and both had attended to the other in a myriad of wondrous and wicked ways!

It was therefore not at all a shock to Edwina when she felt the slicked up battering-ram of her sister's fist come pushing up to her furry front garden gate, before proceeding to carefully penetrate and push on through. In fact, randy old mare that she was; Edwina relished the idea of being plugged at two ends!

It was a bit like old times for Edwina. Now she had the young man about whom she'd obsessed for weeks; impaling her entrails on one side of her fleshy pink partition, whilst on the other side... she'd the hand of the very woman who knew her intimate ticks and tocks better than any other living soul!

"DO IT HARRY!" Edwina shrieked, "OH THAT's IT! BUGGER MUMMY JUST LIKE THAT!"

For her it was a joyous feeling to be doubly stuffed such as this! She moaned and howled now out of unbridled lust; her pain having completely left her.

To Harry it sounded as if his mother had a toothache and a tummy ache at the very same time, yet her shrieks and howls only inspired him to drive harder still. He'd do as his mummy had requested; with all his might and youthful fury he would bugger her rotten!

What a sight it was in the steaming bath; the three participants now locked in a torrid carnal engagement! Beads of perspiration began to flow down Harry's brow as he fucked the wonderfully foul tightness of mummy! Mummy wriggled and howled in joyous agony; the tin of balm having long since fallen from her rump and now bobbing in the tub like a merry buoy. Lucy plunged and frigged with her talented greasy fist whilst her mouth became a raging torrent of lewd obscenity directed at both her nephew and sister in equal measure. Lustful madness and debauchery hung in the air like the steam from the bath as shrieks as passionate curses echoed off the tiles and traveled down the hall!

The three lost all track of time; completely absorbed in the moment. Mummy completely surrendered herself to being split, dominated, and ravaged. Harry now felt like a conquering Roman Centurion; dominant and supreme as he groped and grabbed at Edwina's massive udders to tweak her nipples. Lucy felt the "harmonious flow," as if she was the supreme puppet master; making all the pieces of this WONDERFULLY FORBIDDEN BLOODY THING come slamming together!

Lucy laughed now with a mix of heady euphoria and confidence; her mother's doubts be damned! She'd make this work. She could oh so see it ever so clearly now.

Lucy's hand had been down between her own legs, abusing herself for the last three minutes as she observed her rutting relations and frigged at her sister's sex. She'd been pacing herself, but she paced herself no more. She wanted this to happen HERE and NOW; having worked both herself and her sister to the absolute summit of wondeful agitation. Now with both hands, Lucy doubled her efforts as she lolled out her tongue and observed her nephew's furious fucks into the squeezing stink of his mother's arse!

A lightning bolt crashed outside illuminating the room for a second in brilliant white light and a crash of sound! Edwina's breathing became more heavy and labored and her moans became a shrill sobbing wail. Lucy's hand was a streak of frantic back n' forth motion on her own pink swollen bean as the wild primal cry clawed its way up from her lungs. Harry sensed a complete siesmic cataclysm building in his loins. The three were now at a point of no return and rushing towards their crescendo at full speed! Then it struck.