Mother, Sister, Brother Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were fingering your cock, Tony," said Vinnie with a sneer. "I saw you."

"I had an itch. I can't scratch an itch? You scratched your itch by having sex with your--"

"Don't even say it."

"Say what? You don't want me to say what you just told me, that you had sex with your mother?"

"As if I don't feel bad enough, it's more despicable when you say it," said Vinnie suddenly looking emotionally drained and physically exhausted.

Not looking at one another, the two men fell silent, until Tony spoke again, while looking at Vinnie with pleading and hopeful eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," said Vinnie in a whisper.

"If you talk about it, Vinnie, you'll feel better," said Tony.

"No," said Vinnie louder this time.

Vinnie looked away from his friend. Again the two men didn't speak, until Tony broke the silence.

"Just answer me this one question and I won't ask you anything else about it. Okay?"

"What?"

"Was it real slammin', bangin' sex or was it just a little teasin' with some touchy feely groping, embarrassed looks, and remorseful apologies after you did the dirty deed?"

"See, that's what I mean, Tony. Instead of being a real friend, instead of just listening, instead of shutting the fuck up, you're being a perverted asshole by making disparaging comments in the way you worded your question."

"C'mon, Vinnie, if you want me to help you, you need to tell me all that happened. Was it real slammin', bangin' sex or was it just a little teasin' with touchy feely groping, embarrassed looks, and remorseful apologies after you did the dirty deed?"

"Real sex," said Vinnie nodding his head with a frown. "Yeah, it was real, orgy like, animal fucking, orgasm screaming sex. What makes what happened worse is--," said Vinnie looking off out his bedroom window, while replaying in his mind all that happened.

"What, Vinnie? What makes what happened worse? Finish your thought. You just leave me hanging. What makes what happened worse?"

"What makes what happened worse is having sex with my mother was the best sex I had in my life."

"Jesus," exhaled Anthony.

"Fucking my mother was the kind of incestuous sex that all we guys dream about having with our mothers, but never have the guts to admit that's what we want to do, when we finally have the opportunity to cross that imaginary incestuous line to do it. Oh, yeah, I really fucked my Mom. I made my mother scream Oh, God, Oh, God, Oh, God. I gave her the fucking of her life. We fucked, as if we were on our Honeymoon. We had sex in the way I imagined my father having had sex with my mother. I gave her orgasm after orgasm."

"Wow," said Tony leaning forward with his hands on his knees and looking at his friend, as if about to burst at the seams, while watching his number being called in the lottery. "Unless you want to tell me all the details, I can only imagine," said Tony looking at his friend with hopefully expectant eyes.

"I had sex with my sister, too," said Vinnie in the same soft voice he said, when he told Anthony that he had sex with his mother.

"Pardon? Don't get mad and forgive me for thinking this, but did you say you had sex with your sister, too?"

"I did say that. Yes. I had sex with Angela, too."

Tony looked as if he was going to faint. Looking as if he were in shock, unable to speak for a moment, he just stared at his friend.

"Fuck me. Get the fuck outta here," said Tony pushing hard against Vinnie's unmovable shoulder. "You had sex with Angela, too? Now I know you're lying. Fuck you, Vinnie. I almost believed you having sex with Connie, but Angela would never fuck you, her own brother. No way! That would never happened. She's a good woman. She'd never--"

"She did, I did, and we did," said Vinnie with sadness. "I'm not proud of it, but I had as much incestuous sex with my sister as I did with my mother."

As if thinking about what he was going to say first, before just blurting it out in the way he always does, Anthony looked at his friend without talking.

"Did you make Angela scream out, Oh, God, Oh, God, Oh, God, too?"

"I did."

"Just tell me this and don't lie. As you did with your mother, did you give Angela the fucking of her life, too?"

"I did."

"Did you give your sister orgasms after orgasms, as if you were on your Honeymoon?"

"I did."

"Oh, my fucking God! Tell me from the beginning and don't leave anything out," said Tony looking as if he was about to collapse from sexual excitement. "How did it happen?"

Vinnie looked at his friend with a face full of shame, before a flash of excitement took hold of his emotions.

"I don't know how it all happened, it just did," said Vinnie. "Truth be told, the sex was wonderful but now that I'm home, now that I'm no longer at the cabin, I feel guilty as all Hell."

Anthony ran a hand across his dry lips, as if he was a man dying of thirst in the desert.

"Tell me, and I apologize in advance for any unintended disrespect, but who was better in bed your mother or your sister," said Tony involuntarily reaching down to finger his cock with a look of delirium, no doubt, from Vinnie's anticipated answer.

"Fuck you, Tony. I knew I never should have told you. I knew this is the kind of deranged support I'd receive from you."

"What? What did I say? You're the one who said that having sex with your mother was the best sex you ever had and I was wondering if Angela was even better."

Unable to keep it a secret, Vinnie was just as excited to tell his friend about all that happened, as his friend was excited to hear about all that happened.

"Each was better in a different way, if you know what I mean. What made one more exciting over the other was the connotation that I was having sex with my mother or my sister."

"Oh, my fucking God," said Tony leaning back and looking incredulously at his friend, before making the sign of the cross again. "Fuck me. I don't fucking believe you had sex with not only your mother but also with your sister. You lucky fucking bastard," said Anthony with his mouth gaping open, as if he had just witnessed two women stripping one another naked in a catfight.

"Yeah, well, that's the difference between us. I don't feel good about what happened and, as if what I tell you is a sideshow, a peepshow, you do. If you want to know the truth, I feel sick to my stomach with guilt, Tony."

"You don't feel good about what happened? Are you crazy? How could you not feel good about what happened? Are you kidding me? I'd be ecstatic," said Anthony looking at his friend with disbelief.

"I'm a bad son and a bad brother to have taken advantage of my mother and my sister in the way that I did," said Vinnie leaning forward in his chair and resting his elbows on his knees. Filled with as much suffering sadness as he was with sexual excitement, he looked as if he was about to cry.

"You're not a bad son or a bad brother. You were tempted by fate. In God's grand plan, all of what happened was meant to happen."

"It's wrong to mention God's name with incest. If I was tempted by anyone's grand plan, I was tempted by the Devil."

"Listen, Vinnie, living life on the dark side of sex, if only in our wildest sexual fantasies with our hand tightly stroking our cocks, you experienced something all men wished they could experience but seldom do, having sex with their mothers and sisters. If only sexually experiencing your mother and sister vicariously by all that you confess to me, maybe we both can make it through this unbelievably exciting, I mean, horrible heartbreak together," said Tony rubbing Vinnie's back.

"Thank you, Tony. You're a real friend."

"Please continue, Vinnie."

"I should have been the strong one. I should not have given into my incestuous lust for sake of the matronly morality of my mother and against the seductive sexuality of my sister. We never should have crossed that incestuous line. Now, we'll never have that loving mother and son and sister and brother relationship again," said Vinnie with a face full of sorrow.

"Are you kidding me? Loving mother and son and sister and brother relationship, who the fuck cares? Transgressing all of that, as if you're a sexual Guru sitting on a mountaintop, you've reached a level higher, a spiritual pinnacle and sexual plateau than any loving mother and son and sister and brother relationship you could have had just by experiencing the dark side and having sex with your mother and your sister. Can't you understand that, Vinnie? Free from all the wondering what they look like naked, never again imaging what it feels like to touch their tits and feel their asses, while they fondle your cock and while making love to them, now that you had sex with your mother and your sister, your relationship with them will be way better," said Tony, as if he was a perverted psychologist and a twisted sexual therapist inspired by what his patient confessed.

"Better? It's much worse. I can't even look them in the eye, Tony. I'm so embarrassed," said Vinnie with sadness. "I'm so very ashamed."

"If it makes you feel any better, Vinnie, ever since we young adults, I always wanted to bend Angela over, pull up her short skirt and pull down her bikini panties, and bang your sister doggie style while fondling her big tits and fingering her nipples." As if with the mere mention of the words Angela and doggie style in the same sentence, Anthony appeared as excited as if he was really having doggie style sex with Angela.

"Be careful, Tony. I've already warned you about disrespecting my mother and sister," said Vinnie pointing a stiff index finger at his friend.

"No disrespect intended Vinnie, as you made your incestuous confession to me, take this as my honest sexual confession to you of my wanton desire for you sister and mother. With that said, ever since we were young adults, with a hand to the back of her pretty head, as I humped her mouth and fucked her face, I fantasized about your Mom on her knees sucking my cock, while I played with her big tits and fingered her nipples, before cumming in her sweat mouth and her swallowing all that I had to give her."

With a face reddened with rage, as if he were a volcano erupting with steam coming out of his ears and hot lava pouring out of his mouth, Vinnie jumped up from his chair.

"Shut the fuck up! Just shut the fuck up! What's wrong with you? How dare you say that to me! You're such a fucking asshole, Tony."

"What? What did I say? Is this confession only about you? Am I not allowed to share how I feel about your mother and sister, too? Just because I'm perverted, doesn't mean that I don't have feelings, too." With a face full of confusion, before a sudden realization took hold of him, Anthony briefly remained silent before continuing. "Who's the pervert now? Huh? You did all that I was thinking, wishing, and confessing what I'd love to do. Maybe that's why you're so angry, Vinnie, because now you discovered that you're no better, worse even, than me."

Vinnie stared at Anthony waiting for him to flinch, but as if staring in a mirror, unflustered, Anthony returned his stare. Lusting over the same two women, both men admittedly were the same in their sexual desires. Only, Anthony was right. Vinnie was worse than he could ever be. He had sex with his mother and his sister. Still, as a way to voice his anger and hide his disappointment in himself, taking out his outrage on his friend, he persevered in his verbal assault.

"I can't believe you're talking to my face about my fucking my sister and my Mom blowing you. I'm not some stranger in the street. I'm your friend, your best friend, and that's my family, you're disrespecting. If you dare say that to my face, God knows what you say about them behind my back."

"I'm sorry, Vinnie. I meant no disrespect. I was just so shocked that you were banging both your mother and sister," he said looking at his friend with apologetic eyes, along with a growing erection that tented his pants. Again, the two men fell silent, until Tony spoke again. "So, tell me what happened?"

"No."

"C'mon, Vinnie, don't be like that. Obviously, you want and need to unburden yourself, otherwise, you wouldn't have told me any of this in the first place," said Tony with some patient insight and relevant understanding.

"I'll tell you but you have to promise you won't tell anyone," said Vinnie with rage still seething and pointing a stiff index finger at Anthony's face.

"Okay."

"And you have to promise you won't act like the degenerate that you are by making lewd, rude, and crude comments that are disrespectful to me and to my family."

"Okay."

"I mean it, Tony. You can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you and you can't be disrespecting my family, while I'm confessing to you and confiding in you all that happened."

"Okay, okay."

"Promise me."

"I promise you."

"Swear on your dead grandmother."

"I swear on Nonna's soul," said Tony raising his right hand, as if he was taking an oath of office.

The two men looked at one another in silence. Finally, Vinnie spoke.

"I don't know, but maybe it was the hot sun, the sounds of the surf, and the salty sea air. Maybe there was something in the water. Maybe because we were alone in paradise and confined together in a small, secluded cabin on a private beach, they both acted as if they weren't related to me or to one another," said Vinnie with a look, as if he was back at the cabin. "It was if we all had a sexual fever, a cabin fever being cooped up for two weeks together."

"What do you mean?" With eyes bulging out, Anthony looked at his friend, as if he was a druggie needing a fix, after being without a hit for a while.

"My Mom acted as if I wasn't her son and my sister acted as if I wasn't her brother. They acted as if they weren't mother and daughter. They acted as if I was some cabana boy hired to satisfy whatever their sexual whimsy. They acted as if we were abandoned on a desert island," said Vinnie with a distant look in his eyes, as if he was on the beach.

"Wow. I wish I were there. I wish you had invited me, Vinnie."

"Yeah, that's it," said Vinnie with a face full of sudden insightfulness. "Now that I think about it, they acted as if we were making that movie, Swept Away where the rich bitch is stranded with the deck hand."

"The one that Guy Ritchie made with Madonna? That movie sucked big time," said Tony.

"No, the original one, with Giancarlo Giannini and Mariangela Melato," said Vinnie.

"Oh, yeah, that was a hot movie. She was such a sexy bitch. I love that movie. I wish I was stranded on a desert island with her. Definitely, I would have banged her, if I could," said Tony looking excitedly uncomfortable, while reaching down to finger his cock, again. "So, let me get this straight for me to imagine the image. You played Swept Away with your hot sister and your MILF of a mother."

"I did."

"Holy shit," said Tony under his breath. "Whatever I can do to help you in this troubled time, Vinnie, please give me the pleasure, I mean, the trust to unburden your guilty conscience in complete confidence."

"Fuck you, Tony. See, that's just the reaction that I figured I'd get from you. You can't help yourself from being perverted fuck that you are."

A long time coming, Vinnie looked at his friend with the realization that now he was no better than Tony, worse even. Tony's crime was lusting over Vinnie's mother and sister but, in Vinnie's eyes, his own crime was much worse. He had incestuous sex with blood relatives, his own mother and sister.

"Sorry, but the only way that I can give you my opinion to understand enough of what happened and to help you through this trying time is by you telling me everything from the beginning and not leaving anything out," said Tony making himself comfortable on the edge of Vinnie's bed. "So, go ahead, Vinnie. Tell me. Tell me everything and don't leave anything out. How did it all start?"

"How did it all start? That's a good question. I don't know how it started. All jumbled in my mind, it all happened so fast that it's a big, sexual blur. My mind is filled with images of my mother's and my sister's tits, asses, and pussies."

"Images that I'd love to have and may have had, had you invited me on vacation with you," said Tony under his breath.

"What was that, Tony?"

"I can only imagine how you must be suffering, Vinnie, from your vacation experiences," said Tony leaning forward to pat his friend's shoulder.

"Thank you, Tony. I appreciate your understanding during this troubled time."

"Please continue, Vinnie. You'll feel better getting all of this off your chest."

"Yeah, maybe you're right," said Vinnie taking a breath and relenting to what happened and submitting to the truth, as if he was making a full confession, while being interrogated at a police station for a crime he did. "Filled with random bits and pieces and images of their naked bodies, my mind is so confused," said Vinnie holding his head, as if he had a headache. "I continually go from remorseful guilt to incestuous excitement. Oh, my God, Tony, I'm so tortured because I so enjoyed everything that happened."

"Okay, this is a good start, but think, Vinnie, think. You must remember how it all started," said Tony impatiently and looking as if he was getting sexually frustrated by Vinnie not coming forth with all the details. "Think of me as a doctor, Doctor Tony, a psychiatrist or psychologist, here to help you. It would do you good to unburden yourself to me. Being the pervert that I am, I can help you to make sense of it all."

"Maybe you're right," said Vinnie, eying his friend to see if he was being sincerely, before continuing. "Well, I guess it started as soon as we got to the cabin, unpacked, and started to relax. Yeah, that was the first hint that there was something amiss."

"Amiss? What do you mean amiss?"

"Something wasn't right. Yeah, as soon as we were alone in the cabin was the first sign that there was something wrong. As if we were hexed, yeah, as if we were cursed and there was a spell cast over the cabin, it felt as if we were all living together on Big Brother."

"I love Big Brother," said Tony. "I subscribe to the 24/7 feed and they show those busty broads on that show topless and naked even, all the time."

"Yeah, well, anyway, something they never did at home, my Mom and sister didn't bother closing their bedroom doors, when changing their clothes at the cabin. Constantly and continually undressing and dressing in front of me, it was if they were teasing me. At first I tried not to look, but watching them strip to their bras and panties several times in the course of a day got me so aroused."

"Holy shit," said Tony.

"Yeah, they got dressed and undressed, pretty much, out in the open all the time and I'd stand in their bedroom door watching them dress and undress, while talking to them about all the vacation activities that we did today and what we were going to do tomorrow. When they weren't walking around in their bikinis, they were walking around in their sexy bras and bikini panties."

"That's so hot, Vinnie. That's so hot. Just wondering, just so that I can get the full image, do you have any photos of your mother and Angela in their--"

"No," said Vinnie, shooting his friend a vile look.

"Sorry, Vinnie. Please continue."

"To be honest, I'm as embarrassed as I am excited to say that, most times, both my sister and mother were walking around practically naked and, even though I knew it was wrong, I looked, I stared, and I leered.

"Wow, I don't believe it," said Tony. "That would have been so hot to see your Mom and sister changing their clothes right in front of me. I can't believe they were walking around practically naked. I wish I had been there. God, I wish I had been there."

"Even though I knew it was wrong, unable to control the urge, acting upon my inappropriate thoughts that were motivated by my horniness and by the longtime never acted upon incestuous lust that I harbored for them, exposing my cock to them, I ended up walking around naked, too."