Mother, Sister, Brother Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We had a three way."

"Oh, my God," said Tony holding his chest. "If I wasn't so young, I'd die of a heart attack."

"After my Mom gave Angela an orgasm, my Mom mounted me and sat backwards on my cock, while Angela sat forward on my face."

"Holy shit. You fucked your mother, while eating your sister? I can't believe you fucked your mother, while eating Angela at the same time. You're such a fucking, lucky bastard, such a fucking, lucky bastard."

"Actually, it was more my Mom fucking me, while Angela practically sat on my face."

"Wow."

"My sister's entire cunt was practically in my mouth and my whole face was covered with her pussy juice, she was so wet. There I was eating my sister's pussy and playing with her big tits, while fucking my mother or, more like it, my Mom was fucking me. Wilder than any fantasy that I ever had about my sister, my mother, or anyone, I couldn't believe that I was doing them both at the same time."

"Tell me, Vinnie. What was it like to fuck your mother and eat out your sister?"

"Let me tell you, I had my sister screaming and when my Mom heard my sister getting off, she started getting off, again, too. Now, I was pounding my mother's pussy, really humping her cunt and fucking her, while licking and finger fucking my sister's pussy. Then, after they both had an orgasm, they switched and I was eating my Mom's pussy, while fucking Angela. Never in my life have I had such incredible sex. Never in my life have I fucked anyone as deep and as hard, as I fucked my Mom, before fucking Angela. I still can't believe that I ate both their pussies."

"I can't believe you had a threesome with your Mom and your sister," said Tony. "That's just so fucking unbelievable. It's always been my sexual fantasy to have a threesome with your MILF of a mother and sexy sister, but it must have been so much more incestuously exciting for you to have a threesome with your hot Mom and sister," said Tony stroking his cock faster and getting ready to cum.

"That's not all, Tony. That's not all. We spent the entire two weeks fucking and sucking," said Vinnie with a smile that faded as quickly as it appeared. "Then, when we returned home, they both acted as if nothing ever happened."

"What? As if nothing ever happened? Seriously? That's too fucking bizarre. Too fucking bizarre, Vinnie. If I didn't know this was a true story, I'd never believe it," said Tony.

"True story? I never said this was a true story, Tony."

"What? What do you mean? Are you shitting me? This isn't a true story?"

"No, this is just a story that I'm writing for the Summer Lovin' contest for Literotica"

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're a fucking asshole, Vinnie. Oh, my God, you're such a fucking asshole. How could you tell me a fucking story like that about your own mother and sister, unless it was true? How could you malign your mother and sister by telling me you fucked them, ate them, and they fucked and sucked you? How could you allow me to sit here with my cock in my hand, while masturbating over all that--"

"Knock, knock," said my Mom coming in my room naked with my naked sister behind her.

Tony stopped stroking himself to stare at my naked Mom and naked sister in total disbelief.

"We're going for a swim and wanted to know if you two wanted to join us," said Angela.

"I see that you're way ahead of us, Tony," said my Mom with a laugh, while staring at Tony still holding his exposed, stiff prick in his hand. "I can give you some relief, if you'd like, Tony. I can help make you relax."

*

If you enjoyed this story and want me to write more like it, please vote. Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading and voting for my story.