Mother, Sister, MIL, SIL & Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have plans what you're going to do with all of that money, buy a new car, a bigger house, take a vacation? What?"

"Well," he said using the opportunity of his thoughtful pause to stare at her giant knockers. "I thought I'd help all the people that I know and love with the money I won, which is the reason why I'm here," he said.

"Really? Oh, you dear, sweet man. Truly, John, you are such a special treasure," she said. "You are my angel of a son-in-law," she said stepping forward to squish her big tits against his chest again when she gave him a full body, pelvis to pelvis rub of a humping hug.

Especially encouraged after receiving that sort of sexually suggestive hug from his mother-in-law, testing the water, he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. He so wanted to reach his hands down to cup her sweet, full ass but not wanting to ruin things by feeling her prematurely, he didn't dare. Needing to bide his time and take baby steps, he didn't want to push his luck, not now, and not yet. He first needed to see how she'd react to him kissing her.

Not rejecting his kiss by recoiling, she stared at him wide-eyed, as if he had surprised her with his unexpected familiarity. Being that she wasn't his mother or his sister, even though their sexual union wouldn't be deemed incestuous but certainly inappropriate, she was still his mother-in-law after all. She may have suspected that he was a pervert, but she had no concrete reason to believe that he was, but she will before their visit is over. If only she knew how many times he masturbated over the imagined thoughts he had of her stripping naked. If only she knew how many sexual fantasies he had of having sex with her curvaceous body.

"So, with me as a lottery winner in mind, tell me and don't be cheap about it, what can I do for you, my favorite mother-in-law?"

He looked at her waiting for her to tell him what she needed so that he could tell her what he wanted.

"I'm your only mother-in-law," she said with a confused look on her face.

"I know, which is why you're my favorite mother-in-law," he said with a laugh.

"Seriously?" She said giving him an interested look as if she was a woman he was trying to pick up at a bar. "You'd like to give me some of your prize money?"

"Yes, of course," he said. "Nothing would make me happier," he said except for you kneeling before me topless with my cock buried in your mouth, he thought but didn't say.

He eyed her while watching her every reaction to him offering to give her money.

"Well, since you predicated me telling you what I need by not being cheap about it, I'd love to have a new kitchen. Since Ralph died, I've been unable to afford even a new appliance," she said looking from her old kitchen to him.

Jumping from small appliances and skipping by big appliances, his money grubbing mother-in-law went for the grand prize, the complete kitchen makeover, albeit even though he told her not to be cheap in her request. Did she know what a complete kitchen makeover would cost him? Moreover, was she aware what a complete kitchen makeover would cost her?

"I can do that for you but..." he said staring more conspicuously at her big breasts, "what will you do for me?"

He looked at her with lust in his heart and she looked at him with confusion in her eyes.

"What will I do for you?" Just as his mother and sister had, she looked at him with bewilderment before looking at him with shocked sexual excitement. "What do you mean?" She looked down at where he was staring and, just as his mother had done, folded her arms across her breasts. Only, unlike his mother but more like his sister, he could sense that she was already an eager participant in his forbidden sexual game. "What would you like me to do for you?"

When a glimmer of sexual excitement flashed across his mother-in-law's eyes, he knew right then and there that she was game for some forbidden sex between them in exchange for a kitchen makeover.

"I mean, being that it's only two days after Valentine's Day, the day of love, if you get my drift and if you get my meaning, I'd like to be sexually rewarded for my generosity," he said stepping forward to trace the outline of her bra through her housecoat.

She watched his finger have his wicked way with her breast. When she didn't slap his finger away, he knew that she was open to his sexual desire to bed her and continued tracing her bra with his horny index finger. He didn't stop probing her with his finger until he circled the impression her nipple made through her bra and as if hitting a bulls-eye with a Jack-in-the-box toy, her nipple emerge. Then going where no son-in-law should ever go with his wife's mother, his mother-in-law, and the grandmother of his children, he pulled out her already erect nipple further with his thumb and index finger. So big and so firm, she had wonderful tits.

Shocked and frozen in place, she watched her son-in-law's finger taking inappropriate liberty with her breast and nipple. When he pulled out her nipple more through her housecoat and bra, she looked up at him and gasped in a shocked look of sexual excitement before giving him a look of surprised sexual anticipation. Ripe for his sexual advances, if he figured his mother-in-law hadn't had sex in a few years, he'd be right.

"Do you mean sex? You want me to give you sex in exchange for a new kitchen?" She looked back down at his fingers to watch him finger her nipple before looking back up at him. "Is that it? You want me to have sex with me? You want me to give you sex?" She repeated herself as if saying it again would help her to understand his inappropriate and forbidden request.

"Yes," he said. "I've always wanted to know what it'd like to have sex with Carol's sexy mother," he said reaching out his hands to cup both of her big breasts through her housecoat and bra.

Taking up the entirety of his big hands, her breasts felt so big and so firm. Again, not swatting him away and not stepping back to stand out of his reach, she looked down at his hands to watch him feel and fondle her bra clad breasts through her housecoat and bra. Feeling, fondling, and caressing his mother-in-law's breasts, he was so excited with the sexual anticipation that his mother-in-law would agree to such a forbidden, sexual union for the sake of a kitchen makeover.

"Oh, John, why would you want an old broad like me?"

Biting her lip and looking as if she needed a drink and/or a cigarette, she looked at him with trepidation and sexual anticipation. She gave him a look that needed a bit more convincing before she'd agree to jump in bed with her naughty son-in-law.

"I've lusted over you since my wedding day when I accidentally walked in on you as you were putting on your dress and I saw you topless," he said. "You have wonderful tits Marianne," he said running his palms across her nipples through her housecoat and bra. "For fifteen, long, sexually frustrating years, I couldn't wait to see your tits again. I couldn't wait to finally feel them. I couldn't wait to finally suck them," he said feeling her breasts through her clothes with more purpose especially now that she wasn't rejecting his offer for sex.

"Yes, that was embarrassing for me too," she said, "for my new son-in-law to see my tits," she said staring down at his hand feeling her and watching his fingers fingering her.

"Well, it may have been embarrassing for you, Mom but it was exciting for me to see the breasts of my mother-in-law. I wish your daughter had your breasts," he said squeezing her breast through her housecoat and bra before giving her a long, wet kiss. Not pushing him away, this time she returned his kiss with as much passion.

"Oh John," she said. "You're confusing me. Even though I'd really love to have a new kitchen, I want to have sex with you but I don't want to hurt my daughter by having sex with her husband."

He had her out of the water. Now it was up to him to gently remove the hook from her mouth while being careful not to lose her.

"No one would ever know we had sex Marianne," he said. "I've been lusting over you for years. Stroking my cock over the naked thoughts of you, I can't tell you how many times I masturbated over the sight of your remembered big breasts," he said whispering in her ear. "Even now, fifteen years later, I still think of making love to you when I'm making love to..." he said pausing for to remember her name, "your daughter...Carol," he said sticking his tongue in Marianne's ear before blowing a bit of hot air.

Without waiting for her to respond, already knowing her answer by the sexual liberty she allowed him to already take with her body by feeling her big tits through her bra and housecoat, he began slowly unbuttoning her housecoat. With her looking at him and him looking to see what each unbutton button revealed before unbuttoning the next button, he was poised to have his wicked, sexual way with his mother-in-law. Marianne, as if in shock, looked down too, as her son-in-law undressed her to expose her lingerie clad body to his horny eyes.

Once her housecoat was unbuttoned, he removed it. Then, parting her lips with his tongue again, John kissed and kissed his mother-in-law while reaching behind her to feel her full, panty clad, round, firm ass before sticking a horny hand between her legs to feel her panty clad pussy. Unable to wait any longer to strip his mother-in-law naked, he reached around her to unhook and to remove her bra before removing her panty. While kissing and kissing her, his horny hands was all over his mother-in-law's sexy, naked body.

She was naked. Just as his mother and sister were naked too, he couldn't believe his mother-in-law was naked also. He couldn't believe his horny eyes. What's her names mother, Marianne, was standing before him naked. He took a step back to stare at her big tits. He couldn't wait to suck her nipples. He looked down at her dark brown bushy pussy. He couldn't wait to lick his mother-in-law's cunt. He couldn't wait for her to suck his cock and being that her didn't allow him to cum in her mouth and swallow, he wondered if his mother-in-law would.

"Oh, John, you make me feel so wanted and desired," she said returning his passion with hers by not breaking off his kiss. "I may be a bit rusty," she said breathlessly. "Other than the funeral director, I haven't been with a man since my husband passed," she said.

Wow, he thought. She had sex with the funeral director. He wondered if she received a discount. He wondered who else she had sex with. All this time thinking his mother-in-law was purely innocent, he had no idea she was a slut.

"Don't worry Mom. It's like riding a bike," he said pushing her down to her knees, unzipping himself, and pulling out his cock. "Suck me Mom. Suck me. Take my big prick in your mouth and blow me."

As if his mother-in-law was a dying woman or a contestant at a hotdog eating contest, she nearly swallowed his cock.

"Oh, John, it's been such a long time since I've had a cock in my mouth," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak while looking up at him with begging eyes. "After I suck you, would you lick my pussy before you fuck me. I love having my cunt licked and being that you're my son-in-law, I've been masturbating over you while thinking about having sex with you," she said.

"Of course, Marianne, I'd love to lick your pussy. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth," he said.

"I'm not embarrassed to tell you this but when you saw my tits on your wedding day, that was by no accident," she said looking up at him with a wicked smile before sucking him again. "I knew you were coming in that room to collect your things and I timed myself being topless for your arrival," she said with a naughty laugh.

With a gentle hand to the back of his mother-in-law's head he looked down at her sucking his cock while she stared up at him with her big, brown eyes. So exciting to see his cock buried in his mother-in-law's mouth, he fondled her big breast while fingering her nipple. Then, just in the way that he did with his mother and sister, he unloaded a huge volume of cum in her mouth. Only, unlike is wife, she allowed him to cum in her mouth and swallowed.

He followed his mother-in-law to her bedroom. She moved to her bed and fell upon it naked and with her legs spread, a belated Valentine's Day love tryst, she was ready for him to make love to her. A sexual fantasy come true, he stared at his naked mother-in-law before focusing his stare to her pussy. He fingered her while rubbing her clit and while playing with her tits and fingering her erect, brown nipples. Then with all the pent up sexual lust he had for his mother-in-law from years of lusting over her, he fell between her legs and sniffed her and fingered her before licking her. Licking and licking while fingering her, she grabbed his head by his hair and mashed his face in her wet cunt in the way that his mother did to him. Licking and licking while fingering her wet pussy, it didn't take Marianne very long to whisper her passion for her son-in-law with an orgasm.

"Oh John, oh John, oh john," she said in a quiet whimper as if she was embarrassed to scream her passion. "Eat me John. Lick me. Make me cum. Make mommy cum John," she said gushing her passion for him in his mouth.

"Oh mother, I love eating your pussy. You have a beautiful cunt Marianne," he said still licking and licking her while fingering her.

"Oh John. After this, I want you to eat my pussy every week. I'll suck your cock and allow you to cum in my mouth after every time you eat me. Unlike my cold daughter, I know how to sexually treat a man."

* * * * *

Three down and only one to go, after having sex with his mother, his sister, and his mother-in-law, confident that he could persuade his sexy sister-in-law to have sex with him too, he went to his sister-in-law's house, Samantha, the very next day, now three days after Valentine's Day. For the occasion of his belated love, he bought his sister-in-law a dozen roses. On sale after Valentine's Day, and always looking for a bargain, he paid half price for the flowers.

"John, such a nice surprise," said his sexy sister-in-law with a peck on the lips and a hug. "What brings you to my neighborhood? Come in. Sit," she said ushering him into the living room.

He sat across from her while she tried her best to sit like a lady in her short skirt. Yet, no matter how much like a lady she sat in that short, revealing skirt, she flashed him her pink panties with her every movement. Seeing the constant flash of her pink triangular piece of panty was like seeing a piece of a deer to a hunter or a piece of chum to a hungry shark. His eyes were locked on her panty clad pussy as if he were a Navy Seal Six team member and she was the enemy.

"I wanted to share my good news with you," he said.

"I'm always ready to hear good news after hearing so much bad news," she said with sadness.

"I won the Power Ball lottery," he said beaming.

"Oh, you lucky man. I wish I could win the lottery. Like everyone else, I'm having money problems too. Money is the only thing I need to have a better life. I'm deep in credit card debt and now my lender is threatening to repossess my car if I don't make three monthly car payments to catch up to current, she looking at him with hopeful expectation."

"Right time, right place," he said with a dirty laugh. "Don't worry, so long as you help me, I may be able to help you," he said staring at the triangular piece of panty that she was flashing him in an up skirt when she uncrossed her legs before allowing her knees to widen. She was flashing him her panties now, really flashing him her panties.

"Help you? How can I help you John?" She spread her knees a bit more, no doubt, for him to have a better view of her panty clad pussy.

"I have a few ideas how you can help me," he said shooting her a leering look.

"Anything. I'd do anything to help my brother-in-law, my sister's husband," she said giving him a sexy look, "for you to help me to get those bill collectors off my back," she said running a slow tongue across her lips.

"Anything?"

"Anything," she said standing in front of him. "I'd do anything for the man who helped me, even if it meant me giving that man sex." She looked at him and smiled. "Being that you've been married to my cold bitch of a sister, I bet you wished you married me instead of her. You married the wrong sister John. I never refuse a man from cumming in my mouth and swallowing him in the way that my sister is so adverse to sucking your cock," she said with a sexy smile.

Without him having to entice her or even ask her for sex, she began unbuttoning her blouse before unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt. Standing in front of him in her sexy C cup bra and pink, bikini panty, he couldn't believe his sexy sister-in-law just gave him a sexy striptease show, especially when they haven't even negotiated money yet. He wondered how much she needed. He wondered how much she wanted. He didn't care how much she needed and how much she wanted. Whatever she asked him to give her, he would. Maybe after he was with her mother, Marianne called her daughter to expect a visit from him.

A vision to behold and one he thought about numerous times while masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with his sexy sister-in-law, Samantha, he stared at her shapely body, a much better body than his wife's body. He never thought he'd see his sister-in-law in her bra and panty but there she was right in front of him. As if he was a dying man and his last dying wish was to have sex with his sister-in-law, he watched Samantha reach behind her to unhook her bra. He couldn't believe his luck. He couldn't believe his eyes. Her big tits were nearly right there for his horny hands to touch, feel, fondled, and caress while fingering her nipples before sucking them.

One slow, sexy bra strap at a time, he watched Samantha slither out of her bra before she removed her bra cups and presented him her big breasts as if he had won her as a prize instead of the money. A bit shapelier, her breasts were just as big as Marianne's breasts only they were raised a bit higher. He couldn't wait to touch them. He couldn't wait to feel them. He couldn't wait to caress them before sucking them. Then, without further ado, in one felled swoop, she removed her panty to expose her bald pussy. He couldn't wait to touch her, to feel her, and to stick his tongue inside her hairless snatch to lick her before fucking her. He couldn't wait to stick his big, hard cock in his sister-in-law's willing mouth for her to suck him.

In the way that he undressed for his mother, his sister, and his mother-in-law, as if his clothes were on fire, instantly, he was out of them and naked. He grabbed hold of his sister-in-law, turned her around, bent her over, inserted his cock in her pussy and started humping her before fucking her from behind like a dog while grabbing onto her big tits and fingering her nipples. As if she was his wife instead of his sister-in-law and as if he was making love to her on Valentine's Day instead of three days later, fucking and fucking her, the movement of their body was as if they were one.

Rocking, rolling, shaking, quaking, instead of humping and fucking, he suddenly felt as if he was aboard a ship lost at sea in a storm. He couldn't wait for her to blow him. He couldn't wait to feel his cock in her mouth. He couldn't wait to shoot a load of cum in his sexy sister-in-law, Samantha's mouth too in the way he had with his mother, his sister, and his mother-in-law.

"John, John, wake up. John! Wake up. Wake up. John," said Carol shaking him by his shoulder. "John! John!"

"Oh, God," he said rubbing the sleep from his eyes to stare at the little brown, beady eyes of his wife. Feeling that it was all so real, he couldn't believe it was just a dream. He could have sworn he had sex with his mother. He could have sworn his sister blew him. He could have sworn he ate his mother-in-law's pussy. He could have sworn he fucked his sister-in-law from behind.