Mother, Sister, MIL, SIL & Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good news John," she said with an excited smile.

"What? I was sleeping," he said not wanting to tell her that he was having an unbelievable dream of fucking her sister after having sex with his sister, her mother, and his mother. Instead, he said, "I had this unbelievable dream that I won the lottery."

He wished his dream was real. He wished he had all that money so that he could have sex with all the woman he's been lusting over for so very long. Then, remembering how his dream first started, he wished his wife had really sucked his cock, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed. After giving her a check for four-hundred-thousand dollars and after telling her that he won a million dollars in the lottery, instead of winning the ten-million dollars that he won, he wished her really did win all of that money. He didn't dare tell her that part of his dream was having sex with his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister. She'd divorce him if he ever told her that he's been inappropriately lusting over her mother and sister, especially if he told her that he was incestuously lusting over his mother and sister.

"First of all," she said with a big assed smile. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Oh, that, yeah. Happy Valentine's Day to you too," he said. "Your card, candy, flowers, and gift card to the Red Lobster are downstairs."

"Happy Valentine's Day," she said handing him a Valentine's Day card.

"What's this?" He looked up at his wife. "I bought you flowers, candy, and a gift card to Red Lobster and you only give me a Valentine's Day card. I was hoping you'd buy me that new ratchet wrench they've been advertising on TV, a nice bottle of single malted scotch that you bought me last year and the year before, or a new putter after I broke my old one when missing the putt." He looked at her with hurt when he wished he could look at her with the lust he felt when he looked at his mother, his sister, her mother, and/or her sister. "Has the love gone out of our marriage for you to only buy me a lousy Valentine's Day card on Valentine's Day?" He held the card in his hand as if it was covered in excrement before tossing it in the trash can beside his bed.

"Open it," she said retrieving the card and handing it to him.

Opening the envelop, pulling out the card, reading the card, and finding the check inside, he looked up at her.

"What's this?"

"It's a check for four-hundred-thousand dollars," she said looking down at him. "I won the Power Ball. I didn't win the jackpot, of course, just a million dollars," she said with a self-satisfied smile, the same smile that he gave her when he handed her a four-hundred-thousand dollar check in his dream.

"Power Ball?" He said looking from the check to look at her. "You actually won the Power Ball? A million bucks?"

"Yes, I won a million dollars in the Power Ball," she said.

"Where's the rest of the money? Surely, you won more than a lousy four-hundred-thousand dollars if you won the Power Ball."

"I did but I didn't win the jackpot. I won second prize, a million dollars. After taking the cash payout and paying taxes, that's what's left. Because you've been such a great husband," she said leaning down to him to give him a kiss and a hug, "I wanted you to have all of the lottery winnings."

Had he not had his dream, he wouldn't had known she was lying. He wouldn't had known that she won the jackpot, no doubt, the ten-million dollar first prize. It's too bad she didn't win the week before, when the prize was twenty times that, two-hundred million.

"Really?" He looked at her as if she was a used car dealer trying to sell him a car at a bargain price. He didn't believe her. He didn't trust her. "You're giving your entire prize money to me?" He looked at her as if he was still dreaming. "Why?"

"I'm giving you the entire prize money because you deserve it. You work hard," she said giving me a kiss. "Happy Valentine's Day John. I love you."

As soon as his wife left to go shopping, he called his younger brother Bob.

"Hi Bob."

"Hi John. What's up?"

"Listen, Carol is on her way there to offer you some money for Valentine's Day."

"She is? Why?"

"Long story short, she won the Power Ball lottery."

"She did? Wow! Lucky her. I wish I could win the lottery. I really need a new car," said Bob.

"Oh, don't worry. She's always been lusting over your hot ass. When she offers you money in exchange for sex...hold out for a Bentley," he said with a dirty laugh.

This is a Valentine's Day contest story. Please vote.

THE END