Mother Starts Dating Ch. 03

Story Info
Son overhears an interesting conversation.
1k words
3.81
34.3k
29
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the previous two stories first. This one is sort of an aside and doesn't feature any actual sex. It ties into the overall fantasy of the story though. Cheers!

---

My phone buzzed at around 10am the next day. It was Mum.

"Now I have two dates! ;-)"

"What happened?"

"Dave texted this morning. Apologised for being too busy and asked me out again. So I've got a date on Friday and now Saturday too!"

"That's excellent news! Well done! Let me know if you need anything"

"I will, thanks!"

This was amazing! My Mum was really into it now; meeting men and, with any luck, fucking them. And with even more luck I'd be able to watch it all happen.

I was still pretty happy after work and decided to stop in at a bar for a beer before heading home. I picked one near my office that I don't usually go to. It was full of suits; drunk obnoxious young professionals all being fairly rowdy for a Monday. I found a spot at the end of the bar and ordered a beer.

There was a loud table with four of these young businessmen to my left, I drowned them out as I enjoyed my beer and savoured the news that I had recieved from my mother. I began to plan how I could sneak in and regain my vantage point, and hopefully see my mother getting worked over like a cheap pornstar.

The bartender asked if I wanted another beer, just as the guys behind me burst into laughter. I ordered my next beer and listened in lazily. Seems they were talking about their girlfriends and what they could get them to do. It sounded to me like dialogue from Wolf of Wall Street, if that movie had been written by a hack.

"Man, my girl keeps her cunt hairless," this was a thin blond guy with glasses, who looked to be in his twenties. "I make her get on the bed face down and ass up, showing off that sweet little pussy...and then I fuck her in the ass. Bitch cums like crazy."

The guys all laughed, but this was clearly a game of one-upsmanship.

"Wow, Karen sounds like a total slut" said a tubby guy who looked the oldest of the group. "I'm fucking this bitch called Natalie, loves to ride me with my dick in her ass and a dildo inside her pussy. And last weekend I tied her up fucked her raw and blew my load in her face!"

This was met with more laughter and drinking of beer. These guys were clearly assholes, and more than likely embelishing, but at least they were having fun.

"What about you Davey? Got any sweet bit going at the moment?" This was directed to the guy with his back to me.

"Yeah actually," he started, "and you sick fucks will love this." All of the guys at the table looked confused and leaned in. The man continued.

"I found the best place to pick up desperate bitches who will do anything a good whore should but without the cost... and I found me a great one!"

"Where do you go to get them?" asked the tubby guy.

"I'm not gonna tell you bastards, but I will share one thing..." he paused making sure he had their attention, "I'm pretty sure I can get this bitch to fuck all of us." All the guys looked suitably impressed, so he continued. "It get's better guys, she's a MILF, in fact better than that, she's practically a GILF!"

"How old is this chick?"

"She's 60, but she fucks like a pro." I was already following this conversation but when he said that my ears pricked up. "She needs a bit of training but I'm pretty sure I can get her to pull a train on us."

"Oh so now you're pretty sure? C'mon man!"

"Ok let's make it interesting. I bet $100 against each of you, that I can get the old bitch to fuck us."

"Hey it's win/win right?" said the only guy who hadn't spoken to this point, he looked like he could've been the tubby guy's younger brother. "We either get to gangbang this old bitch or we get $100!"

The men all clinked their bottles together.

"So what does this 60 year old cumbag look like?" the blonde guy asked.

"Here," said the guy with his back to me, as he pulled out his phone, "I took some pictures while she thought I was texting."

I had a weird feeling in my stomach because I knew that "Davey" was Dave and that the "cumbag" they were talking about was my mother. From my position I could see their table and I could see over Dave's shoulder as he flicked through his photos. Then there it was, a series of photos of my mother, naked and freshly fucked. He handed his phone over the pack of perverts who all began looking at my mother's naked body.

"Fuck look at the titties on the bitch!"

"Looks like you gave that cunt a good working over!"

"Dave, you're a goddamn genius! I can't wait to get my dick in this old slut!"

"And I'm going to be deep dicking the slut again this weekend" Dave added smugly.

My head was swimming and my stomach churned nervously. I had just wanted to get my Mum laid and now she was the target of a group of perverts. One had already fucked her and now he was lining her up to fuck all his buddies. What was worse, I was turned on! The idea of seeing my mother gangbanged and degraded by these guys was filling my head.

At that point the bartender came over and asked if I needed another. It shook me back to reality, I turned down a third beer, realising I needed to drive home. I got up from my stool, slightly unsteady. As I collected myself and prepared to leave I heard Dave boasting.

"You should see her fat ass shake when you fuck her from behind, not to mention seeing those big udders bounce!" Followed by more laughing.

I felt light headed and tried to hide my hard on as I made my way to my car. This weekend was going to be amazing.