Mother Takes Matters in Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hesitated for a few seconds and then nearly ripped his shirt and broke his zipper in his hurry to get naked. His thick cock sprung up against his belly as he tugged down his underpants and then she felt it hot and throbbing against her left buttock as he moved in behind her. She grasped it in one hand – Christ, she couldn’t even reach her fingers all the way around it – and fitted it between her damp labia. Eric didn’t need any urging to push forward and the air went out of Helen’s lungs as he drove it in to the hilt in one rapid shove.

He didn’t pause and immediately started fucking her at a furious pace. She was loving it, needing a heavy pounding fuck after all these years of abstinence, but was worried that he would cum too quickly. Sure enough, she felt his movements become erratic and his fingers grasp harder at her hips. Not waiting any longer, she moved suddenly forward and his cock pulled out of her cunt. ‘Eric,’ she said in her instructress voice, looking back at his flushed and sweaty face. ‘What you are doing is pleasurable for most women.’ She paused and gave him a searching look, making sure he was paying attention. ‘But like we were discussing before, you may become involved with a woman who is not fully stimulated by this kind of sex unless you are a little firmer.’

She saw a comprehensive spark in his eyes – yep, definitely his father’s son. ‘Such a woman may expect more once you’ve spent all that time kissing and appreciating her rear. She would want you to continue attending to her buttocks and anus even after you have begun having intercourse with her. It would be impossible for you to use your mouth, so you would have to use your hands.’ Eric smiled at her, stroking his slimy cock lightly. ‘Such a woman would expect you to smack her bottom, possibly quite hard, and finger her anus.’ She gave her most resigned look and turned away again.

12