Mother Used and Abused Me for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

She took my hand and I put my arm around her back. Then, she quickly moved my hand down to her ass, just as quickly as I moved it higher.

"Mom! What are you doing?"

"This is a swingers' party, Ryan. No one dances like that," she said putting my hand back on her ass. "People will be suspicious of us, if you treat me more as you would your mother, rather than your lover."

"Eww. Gross Mom," I said with my hand on my mother's ass and with the image of making love to my naked mother now forever pasted in my head.

As an endless array of images took control of my mind, my horniness, and my erection, I could feel my cock stiffening again with the remembered thoughts of her naked photos. I so wanted to squeeze, rub, and caress her firm, round ass but, for fear that she'd think that I wanted her, I just kept my hand there, afraid to move it.

"Either you can hang onto my tits or hold onto my ass."

"Tits? Really, Mom. I'll continue to hold onto your ass, if you don't mind," I said.

"What are you going to hold on to?" I was afraid to hear her answer.

"Don't worry, Ryan, I won't molest you much," she said with a laugh. "And stop calling me Mom. Call me Christine."

"Okay, Mom. Sorry, I mean, Christine."

As soon as I held my Mom, with her legs spread, she started dirty dancing with me and pressing and gyrating her pelvis against mine. Our dancing was more my Mom grinding her hot body into my cock and me trying to maintain an appropriate distance. Yet, every time I took a step back, my Mom put her hand on my ass and pulled me forward. After a while, with me taking a step back and she grabbing my ass to pull me forward, instead of dancing, I was actually dry humping my mother. I could feel my cock getting harder, as I was getting more excited. I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach because my Mom was making me so horny.

"Mom, I mean, Christine, if you dance any closer, I'm going to be inside you," I said noticing the excited look on her face. "I didn't mean that in the way it sounded. Sorry, Mom."

Suddenly, with an image of lying on top of my mother with my cock buried inside of her pussy, I could feel myself turning a bright red. Then, I imagined her rolling me over, sitting on top of me, and riding me. With the vision of her big tits bouncing up and down and side to side, while I made love to my mother, I imagined reaching up and feeling her big boobs and fingering her nipples. Fuck me, Mommy. Fuck me.

Oh, my God, I'm getting just as deranged as she is. With my imagined sexual thoughts of my mother, I could feel my cock hardening to the stiffest it's been with the overload of sexual thoughts I was having about my Mom. Maybe it was the alcohol, my eternal horniness, the excitement that I was at a swingers' dance with my mother, or the fact that I had my Mom's DNA boiling through my genes, yet whatever the reason, I was becoming just as lewd and lascivious in thought, as she was in her sexy and incestuous behavior.

Well, sure enough, we go downstairs and the first people we see are Ralph with Linda. My Mom introduced me to them, not as her son, but as her date. Great. Now, my Mom, I mean, Christine, has already had a couple of drinks and she sends me to the bar to get her another drink. When I return to the table, she's surrounded by her friends and she's introducing me as her new boy toy. Rather than ruin a good time for my mother, rather than embarrass her and me, I went along with her sexual but incestuous charade.

Then, after my Mom had two more drinks and we were on the dance floor, she was all over me. I was about to say something, when I realized that Ralph was watching us and she was dirty dancing with me for his benefit. With my hand glued to my mother's ass and my cock totally stiff, I was already aroused dancing so close to my mother that I could feel her nipples against my chest. Then, when she reached down and started feeling the length of my stiff prick and playing with the head of my cock with her fingertips, well, even though I'm her son, her flesh and blood, I'm still a man. I'm only human.

She was making me so horny that if she was anyone else, but my Mom, I'd be taking her up to the room and banging her. I so wanted to push her down to her knees and force her to blow me. Suck my cock, Mommy. Suck it. You know you want it. Blow me, Mommy. Blow me.

"Mom, sorry, I mean, Christine," I said whispering in her ear, "what the Hell are you doing?"

"Ralph is watching us," she said with a seductive laugh. "I need to give him a show. I'm sorry that I'm feeling your cock, Ryan. I hope you don't mind. Feel my tits. Go ahead. Pretend I'm not your mother, but your girlfriend."

"Yeah, well, you're going to make me cum in my pants, Christine, especially if I start feeling your big boobs, while you're rubbing my cock," I said feeling my Mom's hand rubbing my cock, as I felt her big tits through her dress.

"Oh, Ryan, have some control. Pretend you're acting in a movie. Don't think of me as your mother, but as a sexy bitch you just picked up at the swingers' dance."

Her dress and bra were so thin that I felt, as if I was feeling her naked boob. When I wasn't feeling her tits, I was dancing with her with my hand on her ass. This time, because she was on her way to being hammered, I started taking advantage of her by feeling more of her ass and fingering her nipples longer.

"Christine, if you were some sexy bitch that I had picked up at a swingers' dance, and you were rubbing my cock in the way that you are now, and I was feeling your tits and ass in the way that I am now, I'd be hoping you'd blow me, later."

"Do you want me to blow you, later?"

As is she was my girlfriend, instead of my sexy swinger of a mother, she looked at me, as if she was waiting for my answer. She stunned me with her question. My mother never ceased to shock me. With her asking me if I wanted her to blow me, I couldn't help but imagine my mother blowing me. Instantly, I had an even harder erection.

"Mom?"

"It's Christine, not Mom," she said reminding me, yet, again. "You don't have to answer my question, Ryan. I felt your answer," she said grabbing and squeezing my cock. Besides, I was only kidding about blowing you. I'd never blow my son."

We danced like that with each of us groping, touching, feeling, and caressing one another. By the time we sat down, I was totally aroused and my Mom wasn't even phased. She was off flitting around talking and laughing with her friends, people she already had sex with, no doubt.

"Maybe it's easier for you, Christine, but you touching me like that and allowing me to touch you in a sexual way means more than if you were a stranger than, you know, my mother," I said in a whisper, when she finally returned to our table. "The incest part of what we're doing makes it more forbidden and exciting."

"Well, get your mind out of the gutter," she said. "Maybe had you not seen and masturbated over my naked photos, you wouldn't be thinking of me in the lewd way that you are now," she said with a sexy laugh.

"Gees, Mom," I said whispering in her ear. "How am I lewd, when you're the one that's rubbing my cock and when you're the one that told me to keep my hand on your ass and to feel your tits?"

"Just relax, Ryan, and enjoy yourself."

I had more to drink in one night than I've had to drink in three months. Maybe it was the lights, the music, the alcohol, and my mother's hot body with her hand all over my cock and my hand all over her ass and tits, but when we were dancing cheek to cheek, I don't know if I kissed her or she kissed me or if we kissed at the same time, but we kissed, French kissed.

"Mom, I'm so sorry," I said, when we broke away.

"Christine, Ryan, call me Christine. That was a stroke of genius, you kissing me like that. You should have seen the look on Ralph's face," she said with a dirty laugh. "I've never seen him look so jealous. Thank you, honey, for making him jealous."

Confused and dazed, I had a sick but excited feeling in the pit of my stomach. With her rubbing my cock all night, after my Mom French kissed me like that, she really got to me. I was swooning. Oh, my God, the feel of my mother's tongue in my mouth was like nothing I've ever experienced. I've kissed plenty of women before, but nothing like that, never like that. Definitely, without doubt, because she was my mother and all the forbidden meaning behind a mother French kissing her son, never have I kissed a woman like that and I so wanted to kiss her again and again.

To be honest, even though other guys have fantasized about having sex with their mothers, I never did. Yeah, sure, I've masturbated over her a few times, even more so after I saw her nude photos, but I'd never go through with having sex with her, that is, until now. Now, I wanted her. I really wanted her. Now, I was more than attracted to her. I so was totally and completely aroused that if given the chance, I may have crossed the incestuous line. Only, as if she was radioactive, the fact that she was my mother stopped me from pursuing her.

Admittedly, I never knew, until I French kissed my mother, how much I was attracted to her and how much I wanted her. If I could have had sex with her right then and there on the dance floor, I would have. In hindsight, if I did have sex with her on the dance floor, no one would have noticed, as there were other couples practically having sex on the dance floor already. The dance floor was quickly becoming a prelude to what I imagined the orgy room to be. The only thing that stopped the swingers from doing more than what they were doing on the dance floor was that there was a cop at the door and hotel employees, who weren't swingers, in the hall with us.

Still, I couldn't believe I was making out with my Mom, while close dancing and fondling her ass and tits, all the while she was feeling, groping, and squeezing my cock. She was making me so hot and horny that I had to touch her again. I reached my hand over to her breast and felt her boob again. This time, when her nipple immediately made its presence known against my palm, I fingered her nipple. I was embarrassed when I did that and immediately, I pulled my hand away, but she put it right back on her tit.

When she did that, moved my hand back on her breast, it was as if she had given me permission to enter the playground. It was then that I was all over my Mom's big tits, while fingering her nipples. The material of her bra and dress were so thin that had I leaned my head down, I could have sucked her nipples through her garments. It was then that I realized that her nipples were one of her erogenous zones, because I could feel her getting excited.

"Kiss me again, Ryan," she said breathlessly and I couldn't believe it when I obeyed her. It was then that I realized I had gotten my mother as sexually aroused as I was. "Touch me," she said, when we broke off our French kiss.

"I am touching you, Christine," I said. "My hand is all over your ass and all over your tits."

"Ralph is staring at us," she said whispering in my ear. Her mouth was so close to my ear that her warm breath was making me excited. Then, she did it. She stuck her tongue in my ear. Oh, my God. "Put your hand under my dress and rub my pussy with your palm," she said.

"Mom," I whispered my protest. "No, I can't do that. That would be incest."

Even though I voiced my protest, it was lame. I wanted to touch her.

"Don't call me Mom. Someone may hear you. Call me Christine."

Christine wanted me to reach under her dress and touch and rub her pussy through her panty. I couldn't believe it.

"Christine, I can't rub your pussy. It's immoral. It's wrong. It's incest," I said low enough not to be overheard by anyone by her.

"Do it! Just do it, Ryan. Please, for me. Hurry. He's watching. Touch my pussy. Go up under my dress and touch me now."

Pretending that I was looking around the dance floor at the other couples, I saw Ralph staring over at us. There were other couples feeling one another, doing what I was just about to do with my Mom, while dancing. Maybe I wouldn't have done it had I not had a few drinks, maybe my mother wouldn't have asked me to touch her in that way had she not had a few drinks, but I couldn't believe it when I lifted the front of her dress up to her pussy and cupped her pussy though her panty, before slowly rubbing her between her legs. My Mom's panties were damp and she was practically humping my hand and begging me to finger her.

"Christine," I said breathlessly. "I'm so embarrassed." I lied. I was so excited. If she asked me to finger fuck her right then and there, I would have. I would have moved her panty to the side and stuck my fingers right up inside--

"Finger me, Ryan," she said sticking her tongue in my ear again and swirling it around, before French kissing me again.

Just as I couldn't believe it, when she asked me to finger her, I couldn't believe it when I did.

"Oh, my God," I said pushing her panty aside and touching my Mom's wet pussy with my index finger.

Even though it felt like Heaven now, I was surely going to Hell when I died. I was touching a mother where no son should ever touch his mother. It was a special place, a place where I was conceived and born and now my fingers were deep inside my mother feeling her, probing her, and fucking her.

How did it come to this, me finger fucking my mother, while she's stroking my cock through my pants? This was crazy. That was insane. That was the most sexually deprave and the most exciting thing I ever did in my life. If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was having a sexual fantasy, but I wasn't. I was practically having sex with my Mom right there on the dance floor.

"Okay, you can stop now," she said, turning me off, as if I was a light switch. "He's not watching us anymore."

So what? I was enjoying finger fucking you, I wanted to say. Put your hand back on my cock and French kiss me. Go ahead, stick your tongue in my ear, I wanted to say, but didn't. Now, feeling sexually frustrated, I just wanted to push her down on the floor and fuck her.

How's that, Mommy? Is Ralph watching now? Let's really give him a show, I imagined saying while unzipping myself, pulling out my cock, and sticking it in her mouth. Suck my cock. Suck it bitch. Hurry, Ralph is watching. She was making me so crazy.

I couldn't believe my mother wanted me to feel her ass and boobs, just as I couldn't believe I was feeling my Mom's ass and tits, while French kissing her. I couldn't believe my Mom was feeling my cock, while kissing me. If all that wasn't enough, the fact that she asked me to finger fuck her and I obeyed, my Mom made me want to rush to the men's room and masturbate. Hot and horny, I've never been so sexually excited and my cock has never been so hard. It took my mother, of all people, to make me feel so sexually excited.

Then, at the stroke of twelve, the dance ended and the announcer invited everyone upstairs to the suite of four rooms that they had made available for the orgy. I was so against going to the orgy rooms before, but now I couldn't wait to see all that goes on inside the swingers' den of debauchery. The rooms, at the end of the hall and across from one another, two connecting rooms on either side of the hall, were situated away from the other guests of the hotel. Still, even with four rooms, the rooms were so overcrowded that people mingled outside in the corridor.

Maybe my Mom is accustomed to seeing sex out in the open with plenty of public nudity, but I was shocked. I didn't know where to look first. I was on sexual overload and excitement hyper-drive. With two women on the bed going at one another, there were guys standing around the bed watching the show. Another woman was in the corner giving a guy a blowjob and in the next room, a woman was having sex with two men. There were so many people congregating in the rooms that I couldn't even walk in to get out.

There were tits, asses, pussies, and cocks everywhere I looked. Someone was either getting blown, eaten, and/or fucked by one on one, gangbangs, circle jerks, threesomes, and foursomes. If this is what goes on out in the open, I couldn't imagine what goes on behind the closed doors of swingers.

A bit of a reality check with my ringside seat, I must admit, though, after being witness to all that was going on, I had a transformation of thought. As if she was more my date than my mother, I more looked at my Mom as I would my girlfriend. Horny would not fully describe how I felt at that moment.

The rooms were dimly lit and when we were in the orgy rooms watching the sexual activity of the other couples, we kissed and we touched a lot, even when Ralph wasn't watching us. In that regard, we became part of the show with men and couples watching us. With her tongue buried in my mouth, she was feeling my cock through my pants and I was feeling her tits and her ass, and rubbing, cupping, and fingering her pussy beneath her dress.

Most times, I stood behind her with my back to the wall and my erection nearly parting her ass cheeks in her sheer dress, while my hands cupped and caressed her big tits and my fingers fingered her erect nipples through her dress and bra. My Mom's hands were behind her touching, feeling, and fondling my erection through my pants. At one point, I had one hand up my Mom's dress and was rubbing her trimmed pussy through her panty and finger fucking her, while my other hand was down her dress fingering her nipple. When we weren't touching one another, we were kissing one another.

Never did I expect any of this to happen. Figuring that I'd just be escorting her to the dance and that would be enough to make Ralph jealous, I figured I'd be in bed by 11pm, while my mother was doing whatever she does at a swingers' dance. I never figured on being part of the orgy room entertainment.

The magic of the moment was the fact that we were there in the orgy room touching and kissing one another, while other people watched us. Like flies at a picnic, at one point a couple of men came over where we were standing and started fondling my Mom through her dress, as she fondled their cocks through their pants, but I blocked them with my body and moved her out of harms away. I guess I was jealous that they were touching her and she was touching them. Not wanting to share my Mom, it was obvious by my sudden possessive behavior that I wanted her all for myself.

I wanted my Mom. I really wanted her and she really wanted me. A mother French kissing her son and a son returning his mother's passion, never is when I've been kissed in the way she kissed me. Between her, the alcohol, her perfume, our genetic makeup, and the way she was dressed, I was totally ready to make love to my Mom.

Never did I ever want to fuck anyone as bad as I wanted to fuck my mother. Out of my mind with incestuous lust, I was just as depraved as she was. She was so damn sexy and I completely put it out of my mind that she was my mother. She was my sexy girlfriend. She was Christine, my soon to be lover.

"Christine," I said giving her a look that told her, no doubt, why I wanted to go back to the room. Can we go back to the room?"

It was late, after 2am, and I was tired. I needed to take Christine to bed, before I passed out and missed my opportunity to be in bed naked with my mother. I needed know what would happen next and how far she'd allow me to go. Maybe, once we returned to the room, much like Peter Pan's pixie dust expiring, once past midnight, would my mother turn into a pumpkin from being Cinderella at the Swingers' masquerade ball? Would I turn into the rat that I am for wanting to have sex with my mother, instead of the prince that she, no doubt, imagined me to be? Pardon the mixed metaphors, but I feared our little sexual excursion would come to an abrupt end, once we returned to the room as mother and son, instead of as swingers at the Halloween dance.

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers