Mother: Virginity Admission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers

She was moaning deeply, as I continued to pleasure her as best as I knew how. I licked as deeply as I could and tried to taste and lick every inch of the inside of her delicious pussy. I felt her hand resting gently on the back of my head, as she began to run her fingers through my damp hair. I moaned when I felt her scraping her fingernails over my scalp and tried to shove my tongue even deeper into her pussy. I felt my face growing wet from her juices, as my mouth was wedged firmly against her pussy. Remembering her actions to me, I then moved my mouth up to her clit and began sucking like she had. As I sucked I flicked my tongue across her swollen clit, causing her to moan loudly and her hips to buck upwards into my face.

I then brought my finger to run up and down her pussy lips, as she had done to me. I then used two wet fingers to begin finger fucking her wet pussy, as I continued to suck and lick her clit. Her moans were loud and her hand gripped my head to hold me in place, as I felt her pussy tighten and quiver around my fingers. She cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm hit her. Recognizing what had just happened to her and wanting to taste more of her juices, I dropped my face back to her pussy and withdrew my wet fingers. I shoved my tongue deep inside her just as a flood of her warm juices flowed over my tongue, into my mouth, and across my face. I lapped and drank all of her juices that I could, but I still felt some dripping down my face and off of my chin.

She collapsed back into her chair, as I continued to lick deep inside her. Her hand began to gently pet my head, as I looked up at her face to see her gazing down at my face with a very satisfied smile. I leaned back and then placed a tender kiss to both her pussy and her clit, before sitting back on my heels and smiling up at her sweetly. She moaned and pulled me up to her face for another passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss, as our hands wrapped around each other's bodies. We continued to kiss and stroke each other, until she finally drew back and whispered to me, "Sweetie, that was wonderful. But we should get going, your mother is probably worried about you by now."

I gasped and reached for my phone, seeing that I had two missed calls, two voice messages, and four texts from my mom wondering where I was and if I was ok. I quickly sent her a text message, saying that I was sorry and that I had lost track of time at school. I said that I was about to leave and come home. She immediately texted back that she was relieved and just worried about me, because of the storm. But she wasn't mad, and for me to just come home and to drive safe. I smiled back at Coach Stephanie and said, "You were right, my mom was worried."

She nodded in understanding and we both stood up and got dressed. She then led me out of the school and walked me to my car, before placing a tender kiss to my lips. Without another word she stroked my cheek tenderly, before turning around and walking to her own car. I sighed as I watch her go. I then got into my car and drove home. Coach Stephanie transferred to a college with a big female athletics program the next day. I never saw her again. Apparently this did not happen on a whim, and apparently everyone at the school knew about this but me.

I also found out that the power going out was a scheduled event, due to electrical work being done on the local grid and had nothing to do with the storm. My coach also asked me about that night. Apparently Coach Stephanie said that she would inform me of the scheduled loss of power to the school. I wondered if she had planned all of that night: unexpectedly meeting me in the girl's shower, making sure I saw her erotically washing herself, positioning herself in the dark so that I would feel her breast and ass, and then her "accidental" touching of my breast in the dark. After I got home, I noticed a little blood in the inside of my panties. I later found out it was from my broken hymen. Apparently the slight sting I felt when I was at the climax of my orgasm, had been her finger breaking my virgin barrier. Some people might have been offended for what she did without my knowledge, but I was grateful to lose my virginity with such passion and without any real pain or discomfort. I always looked back on that night without regret.

Mom lay there next to me in her bed, listening to my tell her the whole story without interrupting once. Now that I was finished, she said "I remember that night. I knew I smelled and tasted pussy on your lips when I kissed you when you got home. If I had known you were losing your 'V card' I wouldn't have bothered you. Damn that woman was hot. I wish I had tried harder to get her into my bed. But maybe she only likes younger girls."

I shrugged as I continued to look up at her to gauge her reaction. I was not completely surprised when she suddenly narrowed her eyes at me again, as a stern look came over her face. I was surprised when she asked, to my complete mortification "Have you had sex with any other older women?'

I went wide eyed, as I realized that she had me down cold. I answered noncommittally, "Maybe."

She continued to look at me sternly, until I answered "Yes, mom. Jamie was the only girl my age I have been with."

I stopped there, hoping that she wouldn't press the issue. But I might as well hope for the moon, because she continued to stare down at me as she raised an eye brow and waited for me to continue. I sighed as I admitted, "There were three other women after Coach Stephanie, but before Jamie. I haven't been sleeping around since Jamie and I have been together, honest."

Her face again lit up in surprise at my admission of having sex with three other women that she didn't know about. Her face once again turned to a stern expression as she waited for me to answer. I sighed again, knowing that she wouldn't let this go. So I finally answered, "Elizabeth Sanchez's mom Racquel, Brenda the health food store owner, and Amanda Whitney my school's vice principal. But that's all of them, honest. Although I did have a threesome with vice principal Whitney and Racquel Sanchez in the vice principal's office during the parent teacher conference last year, while you were talking to my teachers. But seriously that's everyone."

Mom was again staring at me wide eyed and with her mouth frozen open in surprise. I tried to offer some explanation by adding, "Seriously mom, have you seen any of those women? They are almost as hot as you. Not as hot, but almost."

She was still agonizingly silent, as she stared down at me dumbfounded. I bit my lower lip in nervousness, as I decided to add for her benefit "I promise not to sleep with anyone else, but you now mom."

That seemed to get through to her, as she narrowed her eyes at me and said "Damn right you won't, young lady! I am taking up full ownership of your whole body and all of your holes. And Mommy doesn't share her little girl with anyone else. Do you understand me, baby girl?''

I quickly answered, "Yes, mom. I understand. No one but you from now one. I promise."

She hugged me closer, as she huffed sullenly. I was still a bit nervous, but that was squashed as she admitted "Well, I guess I'm not surprised about any of those three women you mentioned. God knows, I have fucked the life out of all of them on multiple occasions. And I do recall them commenting on how beautiful you were growing up to be, from time to time. Hmm...I guess you really are as much like me as people say. I may have you tell me about those encounters sometime."

I gasped, both at her admission of bedding all three of those women and her desire to make me tell her about it. My focus was soon brought back to my mother, as she suddenly exclaimed "Ok, enough sex talk. You already have me dripping wet. And I believe you know what to do when mommy's pussy gets hot and wet, don't you baby girl?"

I smiled as innocently as I could and said "Yes, mommy. I'll kiss your wet pussy until you feel better, like a good little girl."

Mom actually moaned out a very deep moan that sounded like a growl, as I dipped my head submissively, let her rubber cock slide out of me, and began to crawl between her legs. I slowly removed her strap-on harness from her, to allow me access to her wet pussy. I smiled and moaned as I smelled her wonderful musky scent. I finally settled myself between mother's legs and buried my face in her delicious pussy, right where I belonged and loved to be.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers
12