Mother Was A Bit Scatter-Brained

Story Info
Mom and son story.
5.3k words
4.5
153.4k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers

Hillary awoke with Carl trying to get between her legs. She glanced at the clock and saw there was 10 minutes before the alarm would go off. 10 minutes before her husband would be rushing to shower, dress and eat a modest breakfast before kissing her goodbye. Certainly not enough time for a proper fuck, she thought, as she reached for his cock and guided it to her.

Of late, it seemed to be the norm. She grunted sharply with a short sigh to imply, "really"! as he shoved into her dry pussy. She knew the prospect was for a "wham bam, thank you ma'am - take care of you later" fuck. She closed her eyes and accepted her fate. Having a rich and powerful husband who ruled his domain like a king, was the downside to being cared for and wallowing in luxury. Letting him fuck his lovely 38-year-old wife on a moments notice was the least she could do, moaning at the appropriate times. She could and would masturbate later.

As her husband moaned and grunted into her ear, Hillary remembered that her 19-year-old son was still in the house, readying himself for his freshman year at Southern Cal. He would be expecting breakfast shortly after she fed her husband and saw him off. Carl, at 58, golfed, played racquetball and swam with his son, keeping him fit and trim and able to shoot off in a timely nine minutes. She received a light kiss on her nose and a "thank you" as her husband moved off her and the alarm went off.

In their separate bathrooms, Hillary showered and dried off quickly, grabbing a lightweight, dark blue, silk house grown out of her closet. She gave no thought that the garment, though falling mid-leg, was cut to show off much her amply breast cleavage. She left her natural red, Cleopatra style haircut mostly damp as she left the bedroom for the kitchen. Her nakedness under the grown was on purpose as her husband would no doubt feel her up at every opportunity. She tolerated his groping, even in front of their son, as it piqued his interest and his mind centered on what he had at home. Normally, she would have changed before preparing breakfast for her son, but time had gone unnoticed.

"Morning mom!" Scott said, surprising his mother as she was bent over retrieving fruit from the large refrigerator. He popped her smartly on the ass as he passed.

"I've told you about that, young man!" She criticized. "You're picking up your dad's bad habits."

"Sorry, mom." Scott apologize adding, "I couldn't resist that bright red target."

"Where do you see red!" Hillary retorted, looking around at her posterior. Her son was early and she realized she had not changed her sexy grown yet. The thought was dismissed as quickly as it had came.

Scott chuckled. His mother was a beautiful woman but she was scatterbrained. He often thought she should have been a blonde due to her gullibility. She had been guarded most of her life by family and husband and was naive to the ways of the world. Scott was constantly playing jokes on her.

When she approached the table to set the fruit in front of him he was instantly aware of the amount of breast his mother was showing with the sexy garment. When she turned to get his coffee his hand went to his crotch for a brief few moments. He had showered and was wearing only cotton shorts and a T-shirt.

The pancakes came next and as usual she took a seat across front of him to have her own cup of coffee. His eyes studied her intently as he ate the pancakes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She queried. "What are you looking at?"

"Your breasts are absolutely gorgeous, mom." Scott brazenly said.

Hillary frowned, looked down at the extent of her nudity, and pulled the fabric closer together. Being cut as it was, it was a useless attempt to cover herself.

"I forgot to change. I dressed like this for your father." She offered. "I usually change before you get up, but, still, you should not be looking at my breasts. I'm your mother!"

"You may be my mother, but you are a beautiful woman and I'm a guy. And, I happen to prefer the older woman." Scott offered back. He had dropped his left hand to his crotch. "A nipple is showing." He said teasingly, smiling and pointing at her exposed nipple with his fork.

"What are you doing with your hand?" Hillary queried, toying with her earring with her right hand, as she, without concern, covered her nipple, pulling the grown with her left hand.

"I'm rubbing a hard-on." Scott returned pushing the envelope. "Your breasts and seeing that nipple, are very erotic and arousing."

"You're hard! Oh my God! If I am bothering you that much, I will go right now and change into something else. Something more modest and motherly perhaps."

"I'm just playing with you mom." Scott said, somewhat alarmed at his mother's attempt to rise. "I'll behave. Finish your coffee." He removed his hand from his crotch.

"You're going to behave yourself, right?" She challenged. "Looking at my tits! I'm your mother for crying out loud! I like other men thinking I'm sexy. But not you! Scott, what has gotten into you! I should be able to walk around nude and you should not pay any attention to me."

Scott smiled and shook his head at his mother being that naïve. He thought it a sin for a woman to be so beautiful, but so simple minded. He felt lucky she was his mother and he could look at any time her wanted, within reason, of course. But, he had not masturbated this morning as he often did and he was feeling especially horny and adventuresome.

"What are you smiling at?" She challenged.

"The thought of seeing you naked." He returned with a laugh.

"What is wrong with you, young man!" Hillary charged, shooting her face forward, her eyebrows lifted. "Do you understand that I am your mother and you should not be thinking about me that way! Seeing me naked! You have girlfriends. I know you have bedded one or more of them. You're too much like your dad. One woman is just like the other. They have the same parts."

Scott rose from his chair and Hillary immediately saw the bulge in his thin cotton shorts.

Scott walked around the table and stood in front of his mother, rubbing his crotch with his left hand once more.

"I've have my share. Women are women but they are endowed quite differently. Do you think all cocks are the same, mom?" He quizzed.

"Scott! You are acting crazy. Stop that! Goddd! You're rubbing your cock in front of your mother. You're embarrassing me! Maybe you should go to your bed room and take care of that."

"Do you think all cocks are the same?" Scott repeated his question. "Answer the question, mom."

"Of course not. Some are longer than others. Some are thicker. Except for magazines, I've only seen one real cock. That's your father's." She lied.

"Trust me, mom. There are pretty women and there are ugly woman. I think their pussy's reflect their prettiness. You're unbelievably pretty, so you must have a beautiful pussy."

"Why are you talking like that to me, Scott!" She exclaimed shaking her head. "I'm your mother! You should not be talking to me like that. You are getting me... Upset!"

"Upset, mad, or, upset, aroused?" Scott queried.

"That's not fair. You don't understand!" She fretted, cutting herself off.

"What don't I understand, mom?"

"Your father did it to me this morning and I didn't have an orgasm. He is always in such a hurry, he does that to me constantly. Oh my! I shouldn't be telling you this. I'm your mother!"

"You want to see my cock, mom?" Scott asked, but did not wait for an answer as he lowered the top of his cotton shorts, letting his 7 1/2 inch, thick cock spring forward. He stroked it slowly with his left hand.

"Oh my! Oh my goodness!" Hillary nervously exclaimed, her breathing increasing, showing her concern, she, trying mightily to look away from the ample cock in front of her. Much too close to her face.

"Do you think I have a nice cock?" He asked then offered. "Why don't you touch it?"

"It is a very nice cock." Hillary answered. "But I'm not going to touch that thing. You're my son. Why are you asking me to do such a thing?"

"Come on, mom. You know you want to. And my hand is getting tired. Why don't you give me a rest?"

Hillary sat staring for long, long moments. The temptation was strong. Finally, she folded and slowly reached with fingers outstretched, hesitated, drawing her hand back, putting her fingers to her lips, reaching again, retracting her hand again, but finally putting her fingers on her son's cock, toying with it timidly.

Scott removed his hand and his mother timidly wrapped her hand around his shaft and began stroking it slowly.

"How does it compare to dad's?" Scott queried.

"Much better." Hillary replied, then continued with her voice turning to a devilish tone. "If this was your dad's or, right this second, another man's cock I'd take this thing in my mouth and suck it until my mouth was filled with cum. I'd suck every drop out of it! But you're my son." She finished, her voice returning to normal.

"How about just taking a little taste?" Scott coached. "See it leaking."

Hillary looked up at her son with disdain in her gaze. "Then, will you be satisfied?"

"Of course, mom." Scott lied.

Hillary hesitantly moved her head forward to lick the oozing cum and then took the domed head of her son's cock into her mouth. Hillary was a good cock sucker, actually enjoyed it. She had been coached by her mother and older sister, with the use of a dildo, telling her it was a way to hook the rich man she was desiring to marry. If anyone needed every advantage to obtain a luxurious lifestyle, it was Hillary.

She had learned real time with two boyfriends, keeping them happy and her pure. Carl was delighted with her oral ability and wanted her cherry, but she had denied him that treasure until he presented a ring.

She enjoyed sucking cock! Enough, that she now had half of her son's length in her mouth as she rotated and pumped her hand around his shaft. He was moaning contently when she finally gained her senses.

"I've got to pee, Scott!" She explained in a frenzied tone, releasing his cock. "Really bad! You stay here! I'll be right back and we will talk."

She rushed away. Scott casually followed her, undressing as he went, to her bathroom, allowing her time to pee if she really had to. He doubted it, determined to push the envelope until she became mad enough to push or slap him. He doubted she would do so as she had sucked his cock, opening the door and left the door wide open, literally Her bedroom door that is.

Scott found his mother indeed just rising from the toilet as he entered the bathroom.

Hillary stared in disbelief at her son's nude body, his cock sticking out prominently. She had to admit he was a handsome, well endowed and muscular 6'1".

"Scott, I told you to stay in the kitchen." She scolded. "We need to talk."

"You talk and I will listen as you show me your pussy." Scott announced boldly.

"I'm not going to do any such thing!" Hillary protested, as her son easily lifted her 5'9" frame onto the large dressing counter, her arms hugging his neck out of desperation. She fought his effort to gather up her grown. She fought valiantly but lost. "Scott! You can't be doing this, taking advantage of your mother like this.

"That's right, mom." Scott retorted. "If that's what it takes for you to show me your pussy, I'll take the blame. Now, what did you want to talk about." He said, as he pushed her legs wide, baring her pussy. He reached to spread her, shaved bare, puffy labia with his fingers. He noted a small patch of red pubic hair on her mound as he raked his middle finger over her clit, hearing the appropriate moan. He preferred a thicker bush, but the neatly sculptured red patch, seen together with her Cleopatra hair cut, fit her scatter-brained demeanor perfectly.

Seeing that she did indeed have a lovely pussy, the desire hit instantly that he wanted her totally naked so he could see the full extent of her loveliness. Bringing her forward off the wall mirror, he pulled the top of the silk grown off her shoulders, dropping it down around her waist, with her protesting his effort. He yanked at it, while lifting her ass, and it was soon off. He went back to examining her pussy, stroking her clit occasionally.

"This is what we need to be discussing, young man!" She said in a seething tone. "We are talking incest here! I am your mother! You are looking at my pussy! That treasure, young man, is forbidden to you! OH GODddd!" She exclaimed loudly as his middle finger entered her. "I'm your mother, Scott!

Hilary succumbed to the quick paced finger-fucking her son was performing on her. It went on for a long couple of minutes as she ineptly protested by pushing at his torso without conviction for a short minute.

Scott ceased and positioned himself between his mother's legs, kissing her passionately, squeezing her breasts, thumbing the nipples. She resisted returning the passionate kiss, but kissed him backl halfheartedly. She was keenly aware of his cock on her belly, knowing it was much too close for comfort. She, finally breaking the kiss;

"I won't allow you to stick it in me." She vowed in a tired tone. "You are my son. I am your mother. Your dad would be furious. Especially with me for letting you take such liberties with his property."

"That's the problem, mom." Scott retorted, now, ravishing her neck and shoulders. "Dad treats you badly. He doesn't own you. Does he ever fuck you good, really good, anymore?" He added before moving down to her breasts, ravishing them, sucking on each nipple.

There were ramifications to the word "anymore" and the tone with which it was delivered that Hillary completely missed. Scott's dad, on the golf course, had recently admitted to having a number of affairs of late. When Scott asked why his father, with such a beautiful woman at home, would fool around, his father had only said, "when you get older you'll understand." A great admirer of his father, Scott accepted his father's words as gospel. Scott was very much like his father in his view of the fairer sex.

"No. He hasn't fucked me good for a long time." She answered in a whiny tone. "Not in 6 or 8 months. And look what made me say!"

"Say, fuck, mom!" Scott coached. "Say, fuck me!"

"I'm never going to say that!" Hillary rallied. "Not to my son! Never!"

Scott reached to put his middle finger back into her pussy. Her breath caught, but she resisted little. Her mind was trying to figure a way out of the present situation. She was losing her will to resist. Her mind screamed, "how did I get into this situation!"

"Let me suck your cock again, baby!" She whispered seductively, figuring it was her best chance to put some distance between his cock in her pussy. "I want to suck it. I need to taste it."

Scott ceased his attack, putting his finger out of her... questioning, "Where?"

Hillary maneuvered off of the counter, reached to pull one of the towels off the rack, placed it on the toilet seat and sat down, holding her arms out to to induce her son to come closer. She took his cock into her mouth.

Hillary really enjoyed sucking cock and she lost herself in the effort, figuring to deplete her son's desire to fuck her. She was use to the taste of cum in her mouth, had come to enjoy it even. She lifted her eyes up to look at her son who was moaning almost continuously now, his eyes closed, his hands lightly behind her neck.

12 minutes later, use to her husband's small amount of cum, she was not expecting the large flow of semen as her son's cock jerked once, twice, three times. Had she not swallowed a good amount, she would have surely choked.

Spider strings of cum and saliva stretched from her mouth to the head of her son's cock as she released it and reacquired it repeatedly, licking the shaft occasionally.

"Yummy! That was quite a mouthful, young man." Hillary said lustfully. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did?"

"Thank you, mom." Scott replied in a minor exhausted tone. "You are one hell-of-a-woman.""

Hillary pushed him back tenderly and rose to move to the sink. She rinsed her mouth out and was just rinsing the mouthwash when Scott placed his hands to her ample hips and pushed his still firm erection into the crack of her ass. She was instantly alarmed and concerned that she had neglected to take into account his youth and ability to rejuvenate quickly. Not to despair, she would just suck him off once more.

"I haven't had enough of that cock yet, Scott." She said looking at him and herself in the mirror, wiping her lips with a nonchalant attitude. "Let me sit back down."

Scott was now slapping his cock against the top of her ass and rubbing it up and down her crack. He pressed harder against her, humping her ass.

Hillary relaxed a bit.

He tried to put it between her thighs.

"No, young man!" She exclaimed, now looking behind her with renewed concern. "You can't do that! You're my son. I'm not going to let your cock touch my pussy."

"Just let me rub it there, mom!" Scott pleaded. "Spread her legs and just let me rub my cock against your pussy for a moment."

"Just a moment?" Hillary quizzed. "And then you'll stop your craziness?"

"Yes! Just a moment."

Hillary spread her stance to allow more than ample room for Scott's cock to go between her thighs and against her pussy. She exhaled deeply not expecting the pleasurable feeling between her legs. He slapped his cock, up and down, against her pussy which only enhanced the pleasure. She lifted on her toes, in effect lifting her ass, which unintentionally allowed the head of his cock to to push slightly between her pussy lips, poking her treasure hole.

"That feels good doesn't it, mom!" Scott seductively queried. "Let me put it in!"

"Yes! Dear God yes! It's good!" Hillary exclaimed seemingly historical. "But you can't! You can't stick that hard cock into me. It's incest, Scott!"

Scott backed away from his mother, seemingly to come to his senses. He continued to stroke his cock. He moved close again, slapping at her pussy again. He backed away jerking his cock determinedly.

"Your ass is beautiful! I appreciate you letting me do this, mom. Your pussy! Your pussy...AAaagggggggggggggg!" Scott moaned, positioning his cock close to the top of his mother's ass crack, shooting a good bit of cum onto her back.

Hillary reached behind her, to feel, to run her fingers through her son's semen. It was almost as much as before. Looking around behind her, she was amazed to see her son slowly stroking an erection only slightly depleted.

"Lets go lay down on the bed, mom, so I can return the favor properly. Let me please you orally. Let me kiss it. You have been so good to me and I want to do something for you."

The suggestion sounded genuine and she was very desirous of an orgasm. She led the way to her bedroom.

The bed was still unmade, the covers pushed to the bottom of the bed from the earlier intercourse with her husband.

She fluffed up two pillows and entered the bed, placing herself on her back, propped up. She watched her son entered the bed from the foot. Aware that her son would be looking at her pussy again, she hesitated a moment or two before spreading her thighs. Her eyes closed as he began to please her orally. After a few long, long moments, she opened her eyes and studied the action between her legs, acknowledging that Scott was very good at giving oral.

"You like Mama's pussy?" She asked seductively, not expecting an answer. Your dad only does this occasionally, certainly not enough. I love to have my pussy eat. Lift my ass and stick your tongue into that incestuous treasure hole."

Scott did as directed and was fascinated with the effect it had on his mother as her ass humped his face, moaning and groaning as he shoved his tongue deep. He pondered his mother's decision-making, willing to accept his tongue into her but not his cock. It only hardened his determination to fuck the beautiful woman that was his mother. He had gotten too far not to consummate their sexual play.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers
12