Mother With Our Family Friend

Story Info
Indian mom is taken by a family friend.
1k words
3.89
124.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krish
Krish
7 Followers

Ever since my childhood I've been fascinated by big breasted mature women. As a part of my growing up I realised the object of my fascination was none other than my own mother.

Let me start by describing my mother. She is an attractive woman of 45 years old, although she looks like in her late 30s. She has a wheatish complexion and is 34C-29-36. She is got a round and firm ass and her melons are also luscious. She wears a low cut blouse without a bra most of the times at home and is also very careless with her pallu and quite often would bend here and there exposing her breasts. As a result I’m quite used to seeing her breasts from my childhood. And my neighbours, friends, my acquaintances also had the pleasure of watching my mother’s melons.

I remembered an incident very early in my life, when I was seven years old, an acquaintance of ours grabbed my mother in the absence of my dad and tried to fuck her. But my mother repulsed his advances and as result he could only manage to get his hands on her boobs and ass. However as I grew up I became aware of the sexual chemistry between my father and my mother. They would do it after we had slept and also sometimes take ajoint bath, where they would fuck.

My awareness about sex resulted in my lusting after women, my teachers, my neighbours, my relatives until I finally realised that my mom was my true fantasy woman. Hence I would often stare at her breasts and imagine how her ass might be etc. I finally schemed to see her naked which was one day accidentally fulfilled when I saw her opening the bathroom door to get the towel. She was completely naked and I could see her thick bush down her valley, which seemed to disappear into the gorge. I made some holes in the bathroom door one day when no one was in my house and waited patiently the next day for her to go for bath. As soon as she went in, I peeked through the door and I could see her removing her saree. Then she did away with her blouse after which her bra. Now I could see those breasts, which I suckled as a child and which was the object of ogling by so many people. Her nipples were thick and large. She did away with her petticoat and I could see her round and her firm ass. I could also see her thick bush. However try as much as I could but I could not see her choot as her thick bush covered it. This continued for several years during which I was once caught and admonished by her.

My father is 15 years older than my mother. So a few years later my father's sex drive diminished, but my mother continued to remain horny. One day I came from the college early and I saw the door locked from inside. I was about to knock when I heard some strange sound coming from inside. I peeked in through the window and I was surprised to find my mother in bed with our family friend. This guy used to work near by and often used to drop for lunch. Little did I know that along with lunch, he was also having my mother! I remain hooked on to the scene inside- My mother was in her bra and petticoat along with this guy and he was pressing her breasts with one hand while though other was roaming over my mom's ass. Then he got up and removed her bra and was sucking on one of her breasts while the other hand ventured into her petticoat. Her thighs were now exposed to me. He started alternating between her breasts and started fingering my mother's cunt.

My mother was moaning like crazy and was asking him to fuck her. She was telling him ' Main to tumhaari raand hoon, ab mujhe chodo. Mujhe jaldi tumhara land chahiye'. He then climbed on her and proceeded to give her a wild fuck. He fucked her in several positions - missionary, doggy style, he even got her on the top of him. Then after what seemed a quite a long time he pumped in his full load into my mother's womb- the very same place from where I was conceived and came out. I saw his white semen dripping down my mother's thighs. She got up wiped it clean wiped his also and then started taking his cock in her mouth. Slowly his cock was erect again and this time my mom sat on top of him and started humping him. Her boobs were jumping up and down and this guy also started giving it to her by raising his groin to meet her thrusts. They continued for what seemed eternity and finally she had a blast of orgasm during which she clasped him strongly and was mouthing obscenities which I never imagined I could hear from her mouth. He pumped in a second load of semen in her.

With this they got up and started dressing. Even during dressing this guy couldn't seem to lay off his hands on her. I was amazed and aroused by the whole development. I saw my own mother getting fucked before my eyes! I knocked the door after which this family friend opened the door and my mother was there in the bathroom. I went to my room took out my cock and started jacking off. I then rationalised that if my father was not giving cock to my mom as much as she needed it then she will get it from somewhere else. And if she is fucking our family friend discreetly without any one knowing about it then there is no reason to get angry.

As I watched the whole scene, I was not able to see her cunt clearly. Over a period of time I saw that also but then that is another story and my mother started(or continued) her affair with this guy and several things more, which I will tell in another part depending upon the response I get from the readers.

Any mom, aunty or a mom lover with a similar experience can mail to me.

Krish
Krish
7 Followers