Motherfuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for many more enjoyable moments. Then she pushed Konrad away. She sat up and pulled Robert on top of her. "You must fuck me now," she pleaded.

Robert smiled and plowed her. The oral sex had brought her to the brink of an orgasm, His big dick got her over the finish line. Her body spasmed. She cried out, "Oh. Yes! Oh. Oh. Oh."

He echoed her call, "Oh. Oh. Ohhh." And came too. He went rigid after he thrust inside her deeply and sprayed his seed.

They lay there as pleasure consumed them. Karola smiled and kissed his cheek. Robert too was moved. He kissed her on the lips and rolled his over-heated body off her.

They rested. Konrad's dick throbbed. That had been a beautiful sight to see.

"Mmmm," Karola moaned and stretched and smiled.

"Your turn, Konrad," she said pleasantly. She sat up and kissed him. The kissed lingered. When she broke it, she turned away from him and got on her hands and knees. She said, "You know what I want."

Konrad was thrilled by her new, welcoming manner. He knelt behind her and rubbed his dick along her slit. When he was wet, he placed it against her opening.

"Not there," she said playfully.

Konrad was confused. "You present yourself to me. Oh!" The light bulb in his head turned on. He placed the tip of his dick against her asshole.

"Yes. There."

She pushed back and he pushed forward. Her ass yielded and they become one flesh.

"Oh. Mmmm," she moaned.

"God Damn!" he cried out amazed.

As he had been all night, Konrad was gentle and attentive to her needs and desires. He was considerate and, when appropriate, he was forceful. He was dominating when the time was right.

When she was acclimated to his dick, she said, "Fuck my ass! Enough of this gentlemanly love making!"

He let it rip and fucked her with gusto. They sweated and panted and came like royalty. It was a glorious experience for both.

^^^

Day Nine

The sun shined brightly this day. Or maybe it just seemed so to Karola, Robert, *and Konrad after their wonderful night together. Time seemed to move at a snail's pace. They couldn't wait to be together again.

When Laszlo crossed the threshold, his wife met him at the door and said, "Husband, take this money and go be with your bar friends tonight. I will not be good company for you. Go."

"Are you well?"

"It has been an extraordinary week. Don't make me cook. Go out. I am headed straight to bed."

"Oh. Okay. If you're sure."

"Yes. Positive."

She kissed his cheek. He went to see his friends. Karola went into the kitchen. The boys were eating the takeout food she'd brought home. They ate. They drank and then, they rushed upstairs and fell into each other's arms.

It was another multiple orgasm night for Karola. Robert butt fucked her to a big climax and then Konrad's slowly and sensuously made love to her. She rode his cock to a delightful conclusion.

^^^

Day Ten

Karola came down for breakfast and was sad to see Konrad's bags by the door. She found him in the kitchen making coffee. He asked, "Would you like a cup?"

"Yes. Please," she answered.

"A cab is coming to take me to the airport," he said. He pointed to a bank pouch on the table. "There is another ten thousand euros. I hope that gets you through this rough path."

She smiled, genuinely grateful, and said, "Thank you."

A car horn beeped. He said, "That's my ride."

She rushed to him and hugged him tightly. She kissed his lips and then both cheeks and said, "Don't be a stranger. Visit us again. You have a family that loves you here."

He smiled. He'd long to hear those words his whole life. He took her in his arms and kissed her lips. They lingered in the kiss and the embrace. Finally, they parted. He grabbed his bags and left.

"See you soon," he said.

The End