Motherly Grudge

Story Info
Cole and his mother get a visit from his handsy aunt.
9.4k words
4.64
107.8k
307

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Do I have to be here?" Cole asked anxiously. His mother was turned away from him, busy with taking out several trays of lasagna out of the oven. "I can stay at a friend's house or something..."

Christina, as his mother was named, sighed heavily. "It's only for one night, Cole. I know what she's like, but you can't just avoid her." After setting the last tray down on a cooling rack, she took her oven mitts off and turned to her son. "Just try to... I don't know, keep your distance a bit?"

"She's gonna try to close that distance real fast..." Cole scoffed, staring off into the distance. His mother went quiet, and in the corner of his eyes he could see the worrying look she had on her face.

"It'll be fine, I promise. If she gets too grabby, I'll tell her to stop, alright?"

Now it was Cole's turn to sigh. "Whatever. When is she coming, anyway?"

"Oh shoot, she'll be here any minute now!" Christina exclaimed, looking at the clock on the wall. "Help me set the table, would you?" She frantically started opening almost every cabinet in the entire kitchen and virtually threw out plates, drinking glasses and utensils onto the counter next to her. "The lasagna hasn't even had the time to cool yet! Shit!"

Cole watched her go at it for a moment, waiting until she clumsily made her way to the table with a tray of lasagna before he calmly picked up the plates that she had set down on the counter and brought them to the table as well. He had learned that it was essential to stay out of his mother's way when she was stressed, in part because of her somewhat irritable personality, but also due to her large body that could easily knock him over.

Christina stood at an impressive six foot two, and her weight was more than proportional. Although she would have denied it herself, she was quite a heavy woman. But she wasn't fat by any means. Sure, there was a slight bit of chub around her midsection and arms, but that wasn't anything unusual for a mother at her age. The main source of her weight, however, was located elsewhere.

She had a chest that other women would simultaneously envy and feel bad for, the former because of their sheer size and fullness, the latter because of the huge strain those things would put on a woman's back. But Christina wasn't bothered by it. She carried herself with ease, with a body and mind that had been hardened over the years of being a working single mother.

Her hips were as wide as her frame could possibly allow, and her womanly curves were beautifully filled in with thick layers of fat. Judging from their round, healthy look and general lack of sagging, there might have been a decent amount of muscle in those legs of hers too. Also, it should go without saying that her ass was absolutelytitanic. All in all, her body was like that of a thick milf straight out of a hentai manga.

"Why are you so stressed?" Cole asked, as his mother almost bumped into him while running back to the kitchen. "I really don't think she'll care about dinner being ready or not." He casually set the three plates down on the table, making sure to leave plenty of space between them as a preventative measure for what to expect from their guest.

Christina let out an audible grumble from the kitchen. "She's gonna take every opportunity to make snide remarks about me. I need everything to be perfect."

Cole rolled his eyes. His mother was usually above such pettiness, but when it came to her sister she always seemed to walk on eggshells. Not that he could really blame her. Most people, himself included, had great problems handling his aunt, and in his own case it was blatantly clear why. Though he wasn't entirely sure about the specifics of why his usually headstrong mother had such trouble dealing with her, other than the constant teasing, but he couldn't help thinking that it was slightly odd for his mother to let it bother her so much.

Just as she came around the corner into the living room with a bottle of water and a bowl of salad, the doorbell rang. "I'll finish up here," said Christina. "Get the door, will you?"

"Please don't make me let her in..." Cole pleaded in a defeated tone, knowing that his mother would not relent, as she was busy fixing the table to perfection.

"Just do it, Cole!"

"Fucking hell..." he muttered, dragging his feet to the front door, and as if ripping off a band-aid to get it over with, he swung the door open with a quick tug.

Although it felt wrong, Cole couldn't possibly deny that the sight in front of him was beautiful. A tall, voluptuous woman dressed in a red pencil dress, clutching an expensive looking large, black purse. She had a wide grin on her bright-red lips, and her glaring eyes were beautifully accompanied with purple eyeshadow.

"There's my favorite nephew!" the woman beamed, almost tackling him as she came in for a tight hug.

"Hey, aunt Monica..." Cole mumbled with his face buried in his aunt's massive cleavage. He pondered whether or not he had the strength to push her away, but he wasn't about to risk making the ordeal any more awkward than it already was. Suddenly he could both feel and hear Monica sniffing his hair, freezing him in place, wishing that she would let him go already.

"Mm, fresh out of the shower just for me?" she purred in her trademark sensual, melodic tone, releasing her grip slightly, allowing him to look her in the eyes but with most of his face still between her tits.

"Yeah, sure. Just for you." Despite his obvious attempt at sarcasm, he couldn't prevent himself from blushing. His aunt may have been a bit of a creep, but she was definitely easy on the eyes.

"Are you gonna come in or what?" Christina said from the end of the hallway, finally done with setting the table. She knew that her sister would take every opportunity to cling to Cole, and as such she would do everything she could to make her stop, hopefully without having to outright tell her to.

"Aw, Chris! Is that any way of greeting your beloved sister?" After patting his head lightly, she let go of Cole to greet her sister in a clearly excited manner, although noticeably less so compared to how she had greeted him.

Cole remained at the front door, watching his mother's and aunt's erotic bodies collide in a hug, squishing their massive breasts together. It was a sight that would have had other men drooling, and truth be told even Cole appreciated it to an extent, despite the blood relation he had with them.

The two sisters were almost identically built, aside from the ever so slightly thinner waist on the one year younger Monica. In terms of their faces they were evenly matched beauties, with gentle, rounded features and plump lips, although Christina preferred a more natural look compared to her sister. Other than that, their most differentiating features were their hairs. Monica had straight, armpit length, almost pitch black hair, most of it hanging loose across her back and some of it over her chest. Christina's hair was wavy and light brown, usually tied up in a wide ponytail reaching all the way down to her waist.

"I missed you, sis..." Monica murmured, with her arms still tightly locked around her older sister.

"I missed you too," she replied with a smile on her face. Monica may have been a handful, but Christina still loved her with all her heart and always enjoyed when she came to visit. "We'll catch up over some nice dinner, alright?"

----------

"So, Cole..." Monica said, pausing to munch on some lasagna. "I bet you're real popular with the ladies, no? Got a girlfriend yet?"

Cole replied with an uncomfortable moment of silence. They hadn't even been sat for five minutes yet, and his aunt was already getting on his nerves. "Uh... no. I don't." He tried not to hold any more eye contact than necessary as he spoke, as merely seeing Monica's face was enough to make him uneasy.

"Aw, why not? You're such a handsome young man!"

She was right. Cole was a handsome young man. Not overly masculine, more on the boyish side, but that type of look was getting more and more popular among girls nowadays. He had smooth, graceful facial features, a jawline that was slightly pronounced but not too big, and striking hazel eyes that could make women melt. He always made sure to shave any facial hair, and most of his body hair for that matter. Not that there was much to begin with, but he was very much against the idea of looking like a gruff, burly guy, so it was for the best.

His slender body was covered in a light layer of toned muscle, far from making him look buff, and far from even giving him any significant strength, but just enough to give him a nice, healthy shape. In essence, Cole looked like a member of a boy band, fit to be on the cover of magazines directed to young girls. And it was a look he was happy with. The only thing he didn't like about himself was his height.

"Thanks, but... girls usually go for taller guys," he responded dryly. He didn't think much of his aunt's compliment, seeing it more as playful teasing than anything else. However, a quick glance at her pouting face made it clear that she felt sorry for him, making him wish that he had just thanked her and said nothing else.

"Fuck that!" she shouted loud enough to elicit a slight muttering from her older sister, who had been enjoying the somewhat peaceful conversation she had with Monica just a minute ago. "Nothing wrong with a short guy! In fact, I prefer it!"

Cole laughed nervously, hoping that his aunt's words were just words of consolation and not hinting at something weirder. "Thanks, aunt Monica... most girls don't feel that way though."

"Most girls are idiots! You're not even that short are you?"

Cole shrugged. "Dunno, I'm like five foot six."

"Really? That's the ideal height, if you ask me," Monica said, smirking and winking at Cole.

"That's enough, Monica," his mother interrupted. "Let's talk about something else."

"Ugh, fine. I was just being nice."

Cole cast a glance towards his mother and gave her an appreciative smile, just subtle enough for Monica not to notice as she quickly moved on to the next topic, something rather mundane about her job. Christina was always the one who kept her little sister from going to far, and Cole would never dare to be in his aunt's presence without his mother. He was almost positive that Monica didn't actually have an interest in him, but he wasn't eager to give her a chance to prove whether or not that was the case.

Cole loved his mother dearly. While she could sometimes be gloomy and quick to anger, she had a kind heart and always looked out for her beloved son. He was well aware of the sacrifices she had made for him, raising him from a young age and putting him before everything else. It could be hard for him to show his appreciation at times. He wasn't the type of guy to talk a lot, or even show much emotion for that matter. But he did try to help her in every way he could, whether that be by doing chores or simply comforting her in times of stress.

His friends would sometimes talk about his mother in a quite lecherous way, and while he didn't let it show, it bothered him greatly. They would mention her "huge tits" or "fat booty", making childish hand gestures as if they were squeezing a pair of breasts. It hurt him to see her reduced to a mere object in his friends' eyes, but at the same time he knew that they meant no harm and that it was just their crude way of complimenting her looks.

But Cole knew something about his mother that his friends did not. And that was the fact that she was technically speaking not his mother, but his father.

As far back as he could remember, Christina had always had a penis. For a good part of his childhood he thought everyone was like that, and of course had no idea how babies were made. He never did meet his real mother, who had apparently left as soon as Cole was born, which made it all the more understandable that he didn't know about female genitalia.

He still wasn't sure what his mother really was, as he had never had the guts to ask her, and Christina herself had never felt the need to talk about it. Had she been born a man? Was she suffering from some rare condition? Whatever it could have been, it didn't matter to Cole. All that mattered was that she was a great mother, and that he loved and accepted her regardless of what she was.

"Hey, I brought something for tonight!" his aunt bubbled suddenly, having finished her uninteresting yapping that Cole hadn't been paying attention to. She reached down to her purse on the floor and pulled out a bottle of expensive-looking red wine, before practically slamming it down on the table. Her eyes were beaming and she had a smile from ear to ear, watching her sister and nephew reading the label. "It's a special occasion, after all!"

"... What's the occasion?" Christina asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Cole is 18 now, duh! Bet he hasn't had his first legal drink yet."

Cole glanced at his mother as she covered her face with her hand, and Cole knew that they were thinking the same thing. "You need to be 21 for that, aunt Monica..."

Monica blinked. "Eh, details," she said with a shrug, causing her big, full breasts to jiggle slightly. "So, you want some, Cole?"

"No!" his mother protested. "He's not getting any wine!"

Monica threw her hands up to signal her defeat. "Fine, whatever! What about you, sis? You wouldn't say no to a nice glass of red, right?"

Christina ogled the bottle in silence, as if her answer wasn't already clear. Cole recognized this scenario all too well. He was quickly finishing up his meal, knowing that both his mother and aunt were about to get wasted, and he wanted nothing to do with it.

"Guess I could go for a dr-"

"May I be excused?" Cole interrupted with a mouth full of food. He had his hands pressed against the table, as if bracing himself to bolt out of there as quickly as possible.

"Already?" his aunt whined, disappointed. "We haven't even had the chance to catch up yet..."

"I have... uh, homework." No, he didn't.

Christina couldn't help but chuckle softly. "It's alright, Cole. And Monica will still be here in the morning, I'm sure you'll have the chance to talk." She cast a loving smile at her son, who responded likewise.

It was a bit comical to her how well Cole knew just how weak she was when it came to wine, and how he so dramatically wanted to steer clear. She couldn't blame him though. Despite saying every time that she was going to take it easy, she would always end up blacking out, although perhaps her company was more to blame rather than the actual booze.

Without another word, Cole rose from the table, bringing as many things as possible with him from the table back to the kitchen, in a final effort to help his mother clean up a bit. The two women wasted no time initiating their night of drinking, uncorking and sharing a toast almost immediately after Cole left the room. He just shook his head. He estimated that in no more than an hour, the entire house would be shaking from their boisterous cheering and laughing, and the only way to escape it would be with a pair of headphones blasting death metal at max volume. Not that he liked that type of music, but truthfully, he was almost more willing to submit himself to just that rather than listening to his drunken mother and aunt all night.

He went back to his room, sat down in front of his computer and began casually browsing the web, looking for something to distract him from the inevitable disturbance. Whether it be by watching a TV-series, a movie, playing a game or just listening to music. As long as it was loud, anything was fine.

He settled on streaming a movie, a two-hour action flick about a group of soldiers trapped behind enemy lines in some fictional war. It wasn't exactly his cup of tea, but it fit the criteria of what he needed at the moment. He turned his 32 inch monitor towards his bed and brought his wireless headphones with him, sitting down on the soft mattress with his back against the wall and a pillow behind his lower back before pressing play. Making sure his volume was maxed out, he relaxed and tried to block out the outside world, allowing himself drift away into the story.

After half an hour of watching, he was still trying his hardest to invest himself in the movie, but it was difficult with all the noises already coming from the living room. Perhaps the movie wasn't action-heavy enough to drown it out, or perhaps they were just being more loud than usual. But while annoying, it wasn't all that bad. He occasionally heard his mother bursting out in roars of laughter, which was a sound Cole enjoyed hearing very much. It was rare to hear her laugh at all, let alone at such a volume, and in these types of moments he was truly glad that Monica was a part of their lives. His mother had few friends, and often stuck to spending time alone at home, doing chores and occasionally knitting and sewing as a hobby. Monica was, as far as Cole knew, the only person that Christina ever drank with. And when drunk, the two sisters got along pretty damn well.

Another half hour passed, at which point he could hear the distinct sound of a wine glass shattering across the floor, followed by an audible "oops" from Monica. While it normally would have at the very least made Christina grumble in annoyance, this time she just laughed it off, maybe even louder than before.God, how much fun could just two people have, really?

As time went on, more and more cackling could be heard from the living room, as Cole struggled to keep up with the story. But then, about three fourths into the movie, all the noise abruptly ceased, and Cole took notice to it immediately. Had something happened? Maybe he should go check on them? Or should he instead just be happy about a bit of peace and quiet?

Well, any thought of peace and quiet quickly died out, when after only a couple of minutes of silence, his door slowly opened. Startled, Cole looked over to see his aunt standing there, looking at him with a bottle of red wine in her hand. He took off his headphones, as it seemed that she was speaking to him.

"Huh?" he said with the headphones around his neck, leaning forward to pause the movie.

"I asked if you wanna chat a bit," Monica slurred, her voice playful and innocent, and her lips smiling warmly. Whether by accident or on purpose, her large chest was definitely spilling out of her dress more than before.

Cole eyed her for a bit, blinking a couple of times in confusion. "Uh... where's mom?"

"Blacked out, like usual," she sighed. "You know how she is."

"Yeah... A hopeless drunk."

Monica chuckled. "Yup, something like that. So, you already finished your homework, huh?"

Cole stared at his aunt's cocky smile. Despite her obvious inebriation, those sarcastic remarks she liked to dish out seemed to be something that always stuck around. It was well within reason that he had already finished his homework, had he actually had any, so who was she to suggest otherwise?

"Yeah," he replied coldly. "I did." He had to be careful not to add a"bitch" to the end of the sentence.

"Hmm." The smile on her face had somehow managed to grow even more smug, as she brought the bottle up to her lips and took a large swig, her sparkling, purple-lined eyes glued to Cole the entire time. "What are you watchin'?" On wobbly feet that had rid themselves of the high heels from before, she merrily strutted over to Cole sitting in the bed, too giddy to notice the irritation in his eyes.

"Dunno. Some mediocre action flick."

The dark haired beauty came to stand next to the bed, watching the screen at an awkward angle. "Oh, I've seen this one! They all die at the end!"

Cole looked at her, unamused, but also unaffected by the spoiler. It's not like he really cared about the plot. Although, mistaking it for a face of anger, Monica clearly took great joy in his expression, her cheeks filling up with air as she tried to hold back laughter, until they deflated with a loud"pff"-sound, followed by an obnoxious giggle.