Motherly Grudge Ch. 03

Story Info
The two sisters clash over their love for Cole.
11.2k words
4.74
19.5k
72

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm making my official comeback!

*****

"Mom... I'm busy... Can you please just wait a bit?" The flickering of gunshots and explosions on his monitor could hardly hold Cole's attention anymore, nor could the voices of his friends over Discord. The wet, squishy feeling on his cheek was all he could think about at the moment.

"Come on, just a quickie?" his mother said, one hand wrapped around her cock as she smeared her son's face with precum.

"Yo, Cole, you AFK or what?" one of his friends said after Cole was picked off by a single, easy shot from a Counter-Terrorist.

Cole unmuted his microphone, leaning away from Christina's "affection", only for her to thrust her hips out after him. "Sorry, my mom wants help with... something..."

"Ooh, don't worry, man," another friend said."I'll come over to help her any day of the week!" Of course, this was immediately followed by all of the horny 18 year olds breaking out into laughter.

"You guys think he gets rewarded for helping her? Maybe she lets him feel up those tits a bit?"

Cole sighed as the laughing continued. "Fuck you guys," he muttered and tossed his headset onto the desk before exiting both the game and the voice comms. In the past, his friends' comments about him and his mother always evoked a feeling of disgust that bordered on rage. Casual jokes about incest weren't something he took lightly, as none should, at least not on such a personal level. But this time around there was no disgust. Only shame. After all, he had done a lot more with his mother than just feel up her tits by now...

Only four days had passed since Cole had slept with her, and since then, Christina had become a complete nymphomaniac. They would probably be having sex at least five times a day if it were completely up to her, but it was obvious that she was often holding back when Cole showed reluctance. He would notice her turning away from him just as he was about to catch her ogling him. He would see her trying to use any object at hand to shield her crotch, only to bring even more attention to the big swelling in her pants. He would detect the faint smell of cum in rooms that she had entered alone.

But while the two had quite the disparity in libido, Cole still desired his mother; he just didn't have to do anything noteworthy to give Christina the green light. Just giving her an extra little squeeze when she hugged him was enough for her to understand that it was go-time. Any time that happened it would only take her a split second to be all over him, touching his ass, cock, thighs and chest while practically shoving her tongue down his throat.

With a sigh, Cole spun his gaming chair towards Christina, her eager cock ending up perched on his lips. "A quickie then," he said, getting a taste of precum. He looked up to see the expression on his mother's beautiful, round face light up, an almost childish smile splitting her face apart.

"Yes! I love you, Cole!"

He forced a smirk, before looking down across the throbbing shaft in front of him, going cross-eyed as he once again found himself in awe of its size. With a soft touch, he eased his fingers around as much girth as he could, its warmth spreading to his palms. Two hands were always required for the job, seeing as how, despite having stacked them against each other as close to the base as possible, a good third of it still stuck out.

Getting more and more used to handling her without hesitation, he began showering the pink, meaty tip in kisses and licks, his hands slowly moving up and down the skin of her shaft. All the excess precum, which had been leaking out for a good five minutes of her rubbing against his face, was slurped up and swallowed by him, the taste making his already pounding heart pound even harder. Shame aside, he did enjoy the taste, no question about it. But not only the taste... He enjoyed everything about his mother's cock. The smooth, silky feeling of the head against his lips, the way it twitched with every flick of his tongue, and the fact that his fingers weren't even close to reaching all the way around it. It was all so erotic.

"Suck my balls as well, sweetheart."

"Yes, mommy..." Cole mumbled, diving underneath her and separating his lips as wide as he could, popping one of those fat nuts in between them.

Hearing him call her "mommy" had Christina's legs trembling and her cock throbbing even harder, even though it had lost contact with Cole's skillful lips and tongue. She could still hardly believe it, that her own son was pleasuring her... Her precious, handsome, submissive,perfect son... Whose cheeks were currently bulging with her entire ballsack, like that of a nut-hoarding squirrel.

"Mm, look at me, Cole," she moaned, her hand gently stroking the top of his head. To her surprise, the moment he obliged, his eyes glistening with tears and his cheeks squeezing her balls, she almost came on the spot. "Ooh, fuck... O-okay, sweetheart, I'm gonna need to borrow your throat..." With that, she shoved him back with the hand resting on his head, pulling her testicles free and making them swing like a pendulum between her legs. She gently gripped Cole's skull with both hands and guided his mouth to the tip of her cock.

"B-be careful..." Cole said. He opened his mouth and was immediately fed Christina's girthy cock, stretching apart his jaws and lips. Grabbing Christina's thighs for support, he closed his eyes and relaxed his throat, but let her do the moving. The pace with which he was pulled along by her strong grip was slow but steady, letting him ease into his task at hand. It was hardly something he was used to just yet. In fact, as the glans began prying the entrance to his throat open, his gagging came immediately. But he had just barely learned to endure it.

Christina let out a throaty gasp. Even now, as Cole's throat squeezed down on inch after inch of her shaft, a hint of bitterness still clouded her mind. He was as tight and inexperienced as she could ever hope at this point in their relationship, but she was not the first to experience it. That little slut Monica had stolen that privilege. And she had been way too rough about it. That said, it hadn't deterred Cole from doing it with Christina; he had actually been surprisingly quick to accept her request of being deepthroated a mere day after they had first made love in his bed. Perhaps she owed Monica some credit for that. Or perhaps sluttiness was simply something that ran in the family.

Before she knew it, Christina had her entire cock sheathed inside her son. From lips to esophagus, his insides convulsed around her as if made to bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible. She knew that it was actually a sign of his body struggling to keep the flow of air and blood going, but he wouldn't have to wait much more. Christina couldn't handle the stimulation any longer.

"Oh, god..." she moaned, her cock throbbing out of control within Cole's throat. "Here, sweetheart... Drink mommy's cum." Unaware of her own strength, Christina pushed her son's head against her crotch, his nose digging into her pubic mound and his chin wedged between her balls. Feeling a shudder going through her body, downright massive torrents of cum were deposited directly down Cole's throat. Christina could just barely hear his groaning amid her own howls of pleasure, but it was a huge turn-on all the same. In fact, her lust trumped her motherly instincts at that moment, and thus she failed to recognize that Cole's need for air was getting stronger with each second she spent dumping jet after jet of spunk into him. It continued for longer than even she had imagined, until her ever-throbbing cock merely trickled out the last bit of seed.

The strain of the sudden deepthroating became too much for Cole to handle. His head felt about to explode from internal pressure, and his face went numb and prickly, as if assaulted by thousands of tiny needles. Still, the fact that he was about to pass out didn't seem to occur to Christina at all. Only when Cole began clawing the soft flesh of her enormous ass did she snap out of what seemed like a trance.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she said, finally letting go of his head. With a wetschlurp, her deflating cock fell out of Cole's mouth as she took a step back, the entire thing swinging back and forth much like her balls a moment ago, dripping cum and spit. She worried that he was about to collapse, but thankfully he merely coughed a few times before going back to normal.

He shot her a half-angry, half-horny glance, slowly regaining his breath. "God, mom... Can you please be a little more careful with me?"

"Sorry, I just couldn't take it anymore," the big, curvy woman mumbled, twiddling her fingers. "You looked so cute sitting there, all sucked into the game."

"You always say I'm cute regardless of what I'm doing..."

Christina bent over and lifted Cole's face up towards hers with a finger under his chin. "That's because it's true. And that's why I can't control my urges around you." She closed the distance between their lips in a sudden kiss, one that thankfully ended up being reciprocated by Cole. Their tongues coiled around each other, the remaining cum that coated his mouth being reclaimed by Christina. Pulling back from him, she gave his forehead one last smooch and stood back up while savoring the taste of both her own seed and Cole's saliva.

"It's impossible to stay mad at you, you know that?" he said with a smirk.

"I know. And you bet I'm gonna take advantage of that." Giving him a playful wink, Christina turned around to head out of his room. "I'm gonna get dinner started. Could you give me some help?"

"Yeah, I'll be down in a few minutes," Cole replied, more than happy to assist his mother with her chores.

"Love you!" she exclaimed as she walked out the door.

"Love you too, mom." Cole leaned back in his chair, his lungs deflating with a deep sigh. Despite a sore throat and a body tender from sex, he felt good. His mother was so happy nowadays, and to Cole, that was definitely worth such minor discomforts.

But in an instant, his mood soured. There was a buzz on his phone, one that he had dreaded, seeing as how it sounded different from that of most notifications. It was longer and louder; no doubt an SMS message. And excluding his mother, there was only one person in Cole's life who didn't exclusively use third party messaging apps.

His heart rate spiked as he reached over to grab his phone. There was always the possibility that the message was some generic announcement from his service provider. Or from some old relative that had decided to get a phone. Or a nuclear missile warning. But sure enough, the name that appeared on the screen as Cole unlocked it belonged to the one person who could jeopardize his happy, but arguably twisted relationship with his mother...

Aunt Monica.

"Hey, babe. Hope you're doing good. I was hoping that you could rate my new lingerie on a scale of 1-10..."

When Cole finished reading, he had already received another message, this time in the form of an image. And by god, what an image it was... Monica, standing in front of her bedroom mirror with her phone in her hand, dressed in see-through, black lace lingerie, the bra of which was clearly insufficient in containing the massive chest that she possessed. The cups weren't even small, and yet so much of Monica's tits spilled out underneath and on the sides that they looked close to falling out of the bra completely. Not to mention that cleavage of hers... It could easily gobble up Cole's entire head and leave no trace of it.

Her face looked as beautiful as ever, like a slightly slimmer version of Christina with makeup added, but what caught Cole's attention the most was in the other direction. Panties made with such thin fabric could never give any sort of worthwhile cover to male genitalia, but in Monica's case there wasn't even an attempt at covering it. She was wearing a crotchless pair, letting her meaty cock and balls hang free between her legs, allowing Cole to confirm that she was ridiculously hung even while flaccid.

"Wow..." he typed back. Not very creative, but it was all he could manage at the time.

"Is that a 10?"

"Yeah... You look beautiful." He cursed himself the moment he hit send. Why was he leading her on? He would only dig his hole deeper. Of course, anything else might make her suspicious, but perhaps his best course of action was simply to tell her about him and Christina.

"Thank you, babe. Maybe I'll wear it for our date on Saturday... God, I can't wait."

Their date... Cole had forgotten about it completely. Repressed, more like. He still hadn't canceled it like he told his mother he would. Whether he was simply taking his time trying to come up with the best possible excuse to bail on Monica, or if some part of him still lusted for even more forbidden love with her on the side, remained unclear even to him. Then again, that type of greed could spell the end of his relationship with both women, and at this point it was doubtful if he could go back to his old life after the pleasure he had experienced.

He sighed, hesitating for a bit before he began typing up his reply, knowing that Monica's reaction would bring about problems one way or another."Listen, Aunt Monica... I may have to cancel our plans. Some stuff has come up."

Monica's response came almost instantly."Huh??? What stuff??"

"Just some things that I need to do. I had forgotten about them."

"Cole, you promised me! Are you really getting cold feet now?"

"I'm not! It's about mom, she needs my help. I can't bring myself to say no to her." The seconds after he hit "send" were pure agony. He sat there, staring at the display, desperately waiting for a reply, but this time it almost seemed as if he was going to be left on read. After what felt like a minute, the three dots indicating that Monica was writing back to him appeared.

"You're fucking her, aren't you?"

Cole was completely floored by the reply. Was he that easy to read? Or was Monica simply that sharp? Even if she was, what exactly had made her suspicious? It's not like she had any way of knowing about him and Christina, and to assume that they were having sex only based off him cancelling their date was quite the reach.

"Your silence says it all, Cole."

"I'm sorry... She knew about us..."

Once again there was a short pause before Monica replied."Alright, I'm coming over. I think we should talk in person."

Reading those words was like getting slapped in the face."What?? No! You can't!" Now he was panicking for real. Sweat began coating every inch of his skin as he waited for another message from her, his phone almost falling out of his shaking hands.

What in god's name was she thinking? There was no way for her to get to Cole without Christina getting in the way, and if that were to happen, it would not be unreasonable to think that the two sisters would get physical with each other. And with them being so much bigger than him, he could never hope to stop them without getting crushed.

Frantically, he sent another message."Aunt Monica? Are you there??" ... But no answer came. He waited and waited, but for all he knew Monica might very well have hopped into her car already. She lived less than ten minutes away, so the situation was very much a dire one.

Cole bolted out of his chair and into the hallway, then headed downstairs as he tried to conjure up something to say to his mother. He could hear the living room TV and the hum of both the kitchen fan and Christina. She sounded like she was in a good mood... but was there any way for Cole to make it last? Could he perhaps quickly drag her along to a restaurant, despite it being a regular Thursday evening? No, that would only anger Monica once she arrived...

With slow, nervous steps, he made his way into the kitchen, finding Christina standing there, chopping onions, her enormous ass on display within a tight pair of jeans. "Hey, mom...?" Cole said, without a single idea of how to approach the situation at hand.

She turned around, flinging her long, flared out ponytail aside. "Hey, sweetie! Took you long enough."

"Yeah, I..." Cole began, pausing to swallow hard. "... Sorry. What do you need me to do?"

"I was thinking you could get some rice going. Just give it a rinse first."

"Got it." And just like that, he had left the issue to his future self. At least this way he would grant his mother a few more minutes of peace before the shitshow that would be Monica's arrival.

Christina glanced at her son as he went to open the pantry, noticing the strange aura he exuded. "Something wrong?"

"N-no! I just have a bit of a... headache." He only realized after he said it that it was actually true. Probably from having all that dick down his throat.

"Aww, poor thing," Christina said. She leaned over to give him a kiss on the top of his head. "Mama will fix you right up after dinner, okay?"

Cole flashed her a forced grin. Exhausted as he may have been, Christina's implication sounded awfully inviting at this point. Little did she know that her mood would most likely plummet within a couple of minutes, as would her lust.

Unable to take his eyes off the front door, Cole tried to perform his cooking task at the same time. He brought the big box of rice and saucepan over to the counter, clumsily banging them against damn near every surface in the kitchen. He measured up half a cup of rice. Then a full cup. Was that too much? Well, maybe Monica would want some food as well. A second cup went in. Wait... What was he thinking?

Then, at last, came the sound of the doorbell. A shiver went through Cole's spine, and as his mother headed over to open the door, he was close to simply bolting out of there, out through the back and continuing on until he could no longer see his house. But the responsible part of him wouldn't allow it, nor would his frozen body.

Christina swung the door open without a second thought, hardly expecting anything out of the ordinary. But once her brain realized just who was standing in front of her, the peaceful evening that she was going to spend with her son was instantly spoiled. And something was definitely amiss. She never dressed up like that on normal weekdays, with the same red tube dress from last Saturday, and the glimmering jewelry and makeup that must have taken over an over to apply.

The older sister's face twisted into a scowl. "Monica? What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Damn, Chris, you're as cold as ever," Monica said, cracking a little smirk. "I came to pick up my date."

"Yourwhat?"

Monica's smugness only increased as she took in Christina's expression. "Oh, you didn't know? Me and Cole are going on a date today."

In the kitchen directly opposed to the front door, Cole stood in complete silence, his face red as a tomato. The anxiety he had felt knowing that Monica was on her way was nothing compared to what he was experiencing now, with both women staring at him. While his aunt was still smiling, Christina had a look of complete disbelief on her face.

"You didn't cancel it, Cole?!" she virtually shouted at him.

"I did, like ten minutes ago!" he said. "And she said the date was on Saturday!"

"Why would you wait that long?!"

"Oh, come on, don't you get it?" Monica chimed in, rolling her eyes. "He didn't want to cancel. He wants me, and I want him."

Christina went quiet, her disappointment no doubt visible on her face. "Is that true, Cole?"

Cole's mind was a clutter of words to form some explanation with, but he simply couldn't seem to string them together. He stood there like an idiot, his mouth gaping open and his throat going dry, feeling as if his mother's tall frame was looming over him like a menacing giant despite her standing many feet away from him. It was baffling to think how quickly everything had turned to shit, and salvaging the situation seemed impossible at this point. How Monica could possibly think that this would lead to a good outcome for anyone involved was beyond him.