Motherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed in harder, feeding her grasping cunt all my cock. I tried my best to show her much I loved her. She gazed into my eyes and I knew she felt it. Pure love from a son to his mother.

She beat hard onto the bed as I unleashed all the cum in my body into her. We then fell on top of one another, my cock still inside her as we kissed like sexually starved teens.

After 15 minutes, I exited her, Mom's pussy overflowing with my cum. We then lay facing each, kissing as our sensations died down. "That was great Kyle," she said as she rubbed my dick against her folds, "I've never seen so much cum at once in my life." I said, "I'm just glad I don't have to share you with dad."

She laughed and kissed me again, feeling all over me. "I'm all your's baby," my mother soothingly said as she parted her lips from mine, "Anytime. Anywhere. Whenever you want me, I'd be happy to have that cock slamming into me."

I kissed her back and we wrestled with our tongues. "I love being married to you Mom." I said into her ear.

"I love it too baby. I love you so much. And don't worry." Mom replied breathlessly, "With your foolish father, our secret is safe. As long as you promise to keep fucking me."

"I'd fuck you for all eternity if I could." I replied as Mom jerked my flaccid cock back to life. She smiled warmly and we kissed. I was still amazed seeing her red lip prints on my shaft,

She turned her ass to me and I ate her out while she sucked my cock. She sucked wonderfully but I managed to get her to cum just before I let my load go all over her face. I somewhat thought she would be angry but she wiped it off and sucked it carefully from her fingers.

I then feel asleep, well fucked out. An hour later, I felt her warm hand moving over my shaft. "Oh good you're awake again..." she said stroking it, "I'm just dying for a round 2." I answered her by plunging my fingers in her flooded womanhood. She tensed and kissed me passionately.

We looked at the clock which read 1:37, we had fucked for over 5 hours. We looked back at each other. "2 more hours." She said. We used every second before I blew another heavy scalding load just as my dad drove up.

She kissed me and got her clothes. "Wait mom!" I called after her, "Can we ever do this again?" But she rushed to greet my father.

- -

For the rest of the night, things seemed normal between us besides the occasional wink or lip lick. When she gave me my plate during dinner, she let her hand run over my cock. Otherwise, it was just a normal night.

Just as I was about to fall asleep that night, I felt a pair of soft lips begin sucking my shaft. I laughed and lifted the blanket where Mom lay smiling,

Mom gave me a stunning handjob with I holding onto her shaking boobs the whole time. She covered my mouth as I came blasting round after round on her tits. "I love you mom." I said as I regained my breath.

"I love you too honey." She replied as she wiped up my cum dripping from her rack into her mouth. "And we will definitely be doing this more. A whole lot more..."

12