Motherly Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Going further, the education.
2.9k words
4.53
119k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Amanda Williams (aka mandywilluk2000) in collaboration with James Edwards (aka jamesinlondon2001).

A series of accounts examining the taboo subject of mother and son sex.

All characters in these accounts are over the age of eighteen and are completely fictional having been created from the authors, imaginations.

Part 3 Going Further, The Education.

The next day passed uneventfully. Nothing was said. Not a word was mentioned. They acted as if nothing had happened as if nothing had changed between them. As if they hadn't crossed that boundary that is supposed to be uncross able. There was no sign or word that would indicate that this mother and son had become lovers.

That evening they ate out and drank a little too much. As they sat across from each other towards the end of the meal Grant quite innocently said.

"God I'm tired."

Kate replied equally innocently and without thinking. "Don't worry we'll soon be in bed."

As she said it their eyes met and the alternative meaning of those words struck both of them at the same time. They smiled

"Yes K we'll soon be in bed won't we?" he said quietly his hand reaching across the table and resting on hers. They held hands on the cab ride along the cliff top from Sorrento.

"You go on darling," Kate whispered when they were safely inside the house, "I'll be there soon."

It was a warm evening, the warmest since they'd been there so she had a quick shower before slipping into the tee shirt dress that today she hadn't needed to wash. She puffed up her long blonds hair and sprayed on some perfume. Smiling to herself at the way she was preparing for her lover she felt a pang of guilt about what they were doing. "Is it bad, is it wrong? Are we doing something we'll regret for the rest of our lives," she momentarily pondered?

The thought of the youthful naked body that was waiting for her next door and the excitement and that would soon be theirs drove any such worries from her mind as she walked towards Grant's room

As last night the door was open, the bedside light was on. Just as before Grant was in bed and as he had been yesterday he was sitting up his back nearly straight. But tonight there was a difference. This time something had changed. Tonight he didn't have the blanket around his waist. Tonight he wasn't covered up. No tonight her son was laying on the bed uncovered, naked and stunningly hard for her.

"Oh darling," she breathed her gaze flicking from his eyes to his erection and back again. They smiled at each other as Kate moved to the side of the bed. Holding his gaze she stood there for a moment not moving. Their eyes seemed to burn into the others. The intensity of their stare heightened the erotic feelings between them. There was such an intimacy as Kate's hands reached down and her fingers curled onto the hem of the dress. Not breaking her gaze from his for a moment she slowly pulled the hem upwards. She saw her son's eyes widen and a look of such desire come into them as the hem slid above her pubic area. She heard the sharp intake of breath from him as it became bunched around her waist. The look in his eyes was even more loving as she pulled the thin material over her full breasts revealing her hardened nipples to him.

"Oh God you are gorgeous mum," he breathed as she pulled it over her head and dropped it to the floor. Crossing the small distance between them Kate climbed onto the bed completely naked and curled herself up against his bare body.

She ran her fingertips over his chest as he cupped her breasts.

"Gentle love, remember be gentle with them," she breathed writhing her body against his as the lovely sensations swept through her body from having her breasts caressed and nipples pinched. He was a quick learner she smiled as he touched her there with just the right amount of pressure.

"Mmmmm that's lovely," she sighed pushing her tongue gently into his ear as her fingers found his erection. Although he jerked as the feeling erupted from his mother's finger running along his erection it was not as severe as on the previous nights.

"Yes and so's that K" he whispered pushing back against her hand.

They lay caressing each other for some time. There was less urgency now. Less panic and few worrying fumbles as on previous nights. Now they were becoming used to each other. They were, in their, way, becoming experienced lovers.

Kate wanted to do more for him. Wanted to teach him, take him further, venture into a different area with him.

Bending, she ran her tongue over his chest. Slithering her body a little she licked her way down to his waist. Her hair tumbling over him she covered his tummy with little kisses as she held his throbbing erection just inches from her face. Turning and kneeling she brought her face down and held his manhood up so that the tip of it was just an inch or so from her mouth. She felt his hand run up and down her back. She felt one set of fingers reach round her and cup her breast. She felt the other set slide around the cheeks of her bottom and along the wetness of her pussy. She wiggled her bottom and opened her legs a little. And then as she licked the tip of her son's cock she felt his fingers slide into his mother's cunt.

"Oh God K, oh my God." He moaned thrusting his fingers deeper into her wetness and gripping her breasts harder. "Jesus, yes, oh yes," he whined as her lips slid up and down his already pulsating cock.

Kate gave good head. She knew that and she prided herself on her skill and creativity with the use of her mouth on men's dicks. But with her son all that was wasted. It needed little skill and no creativity whatsoever for her to start his climax. Almost as soon as she'd shown her intention of going down on him and certainly immediately her mouth had touched him there Grant's excitement had reached a crescendo. No woman had ever done that to him before and the sensations were so extreme that as her lips encircled him and his fingers explored his mother's wetness so he simply exploded.

"Oh shit, oh fuck," he groaned his body bucking and squirming even more wildly than it had on the first night. The strength of his, almost, convulsion like bucking, surprised Kate and as he started to cum he jerked his cock out of her mouth. At the same time his hands were pawing pulling at her body. Still holding his cock she pressed it against herself. Her full, warm breasts swallowed it up as it continued spurting and streaming cum all over her tits and chest.

"Oh God, oh bugger," he whined averting his eyes from her.

Kate turned to him and stroked his forehead. "What's the matter darling?" She whispered.

"I came so quickly."

"That doesn't matter, you were excited," she replied using a tissue to wipe the remnants of his climax from her chest and boobs.

"I was but to cum like that pisses me off," he explained. "I'm sorry"

Looking at him as she lifted one breast up to wipe around it Kate said. "Sorry? What for?"

"I wanted to make you cum," he said softly, "and I climaxed too quickly so you didn't get your pleasure."

"Oh baby, Oh Grant," Kate sighed kissing his lips softly and running her hands over his chest. "I get so much pleasure seeing you enjoying it and getting your confidence." "Mum, er, K you're amazing," he said.

"Did you enjoy what I was doing then?"

"Yes it was fantastic."

Their eyes locked, her breasts brushing against his arm Kate smiled and whispered. "Then lay down darling."

She gently pushed him backwards until he was flat and knelt alongside him. His cock had gone down but as she took it in her hand she could feel some hardness there. That made her recall just what recovery powers young men had and she shivered with anticipation of soon enjoying what he could give to her. But tonight wasn't that. No tonight was her still giving and teaching. Tonight the mother was still educating her son

Again leaning forward and planting little kisses all over his tummy and thighs as her fingers stroked and caressed his balls and that little patch of skin between them and his anus she got him ready. It didn't take long. In fact Grant had already been hardening as he'd watched her wipe his cum from her breasts just a few moments ago.

Kate could feel the strength returning to it as she wrapped her lips around him and sucked his semi-erect penis into her mouth. The warmth and the wetness of that and the fantastic things his mother's fingers were doing to him made his erection blossom quickly and Kate had that gorgeous feeling of a man's cock returning its full hardness in her mouth.

His fingers once more explored her lower body and Kate positioned herself so they could gain easy access to her pussy and bottom of he wanted. The feeling for any man when he slides his fingers inside a woman is wonderful but for a son doing that to his mother takes on an extra special quality as well. As Grant heard his mother grunt and felt her body press back against his fingers and they slid into her warm wetness he moaned.

"Oh mum, mum, K, K is that good, is that what you want?"

Kate whispered back. "Yes my darling, that's it, yes just like that."

This time when she took him into her mouth he didn't buck and writhe but laid there savouring her mouth on him. As she licked, and kissed and sucked and nibbled all over the entire full length of his erection so he moaned and sighed but wasn't overtaken by the sensations. As she fellated him absolutely perfectly so his fingers slid in and out and all round her soaking pussy. She knew that would soon make her cum so she quickened the surges of her mouth on him until his loins found the rhythm and returned that to her until he was fucking her face.

During her marriage Kate had only let her husband cum in her mouth a few times and that was when nearly drunk. She'd only swallowed his sperm once and that was when he'd pleaded with her. Since the divorce no man had cum in her mouth at all. But with Grant there was absolutely no doubt whatsoever that he would cum in her mouth and that she would swallow every drop of it.

With his sliding, slithering and probing fingers doing such fantastic things to her and with her mouth doing even more fantastic things to him they took each other nearer to their climaxes.

And then Kate was cumming.

And then Grant was also cumming.

And then as the son gave the mother an orgasm with his fingers up her cunt so the mother felt hers son's cock explode in her mouth. Stream after stream of the hot, acrid tasting, sticky goo splattered into her mouth and the mother swallowed every drop of her son's cum.

"Oh darling, darling, " she sighed turning and laying on top of him her arms going round his firm body her mouth finding his.

"K that was amazing it was incredible," he responded as they kissed softly with him tasting himself on her tongue and lips.

They snuggled up in each others arms and were soon asleep. This time Kate didn't go back to her own bedroom but instead slept the night with her son.

Well she didn't sleep all the night. No, they were now so far into sexual experimenting with this taboo aspect that their naked closeness demanded they go further. It was just getting light when Kate woke to the delicious feelings of her breasts being stroked. She was lying on her back and turning her head her she saw that Grant was awake and was caressing her.

"Mmmm," she sighed stretching her arms above her head and smiling at her son. "What a lovely way to be woken up."

"Hi, did you sleep well?"

"Great and you darling?" Kate asked brightly as she felt his erection pressing into her hip.

As Grant said that he had she slid her hand down between them and held his penis. "And what do we have here?" she asked looking at him and smiling. "What a wonderful alarm clock."

It was obvious that they'd have more sex, but what Kate wondered? They'd made amazing strides and had come so far from that first night when her touch on his erections was so tentative. When neither of them was sure of what they were doing or were confident of how their relative would react, how they'd respond and what they would think of incest?

No, they now knew the answers to those questions but there was still one very big one hanging over them. Kate wondered if now was the time to confront that or should she continue teaching. Continue his sexual education and leave that as the act that was just a little too far, just outside the boundary, over the bridge that they couldn't and shouldn't cross.

As is often the case the conflict resolved itself.

Grant began kissing and deliciously sucking her breasts. "He's getting good at this," she thought as she ran her fingers through his hair and stroked his back. His hand was flitting up and down her thighs and across her tummy, Hers was straining to reach round to find his erection. Not purposefully but merely due to the pleasure his mouth was giving her from her breasts, she pushed his head a little. He kissed her naval and then licked the slight bulge on her tummy as his finger slid along her slit. That made her jump, so intense was the feelings. Her legs fell open and he pressed the side of his hand right against her pussy as he turned his head to look at that.

"Oh K that's so beautiful," he sighed his eyes staring at his mothers open cunt from no more than a foot away. He stroked it tenderly as Kate held his face and slowly opened her legs further and raised her knees.

"I've never really seen an er, um."

"Pussy?" she suggested holding his face more firmly.

"Yes K, pussy. You have a beautiful pussy K."

"Oh baby, oh Grant," she sighed as his fingers traced their way around, along and just inside her lips that felt as though they were pulsating with want and desire.

"It's lovely to look and fantastic to touch," he sighed finding her clitoris and making her body buck like a young colt. "K, can I er, um ,may I?"

"Shush darling," she whispered knowing immediately what he was having such difficulty asking. She ruffled his hair with one hand and stroked his penis with the other as she gently and slowly but very obviously and meaningfully pushed his head downwards towards the place they both so wanted it to be.

The first touch of her son's tongue on her sex was one of the most exciting things that had ever happened to Kate. It wasn't just the degree of physical sensations but more so the emotional stimulation of him doing such an erotically intimate thing to her.

"Oh God Grant, oh my darling," she moaned her fingers digging into his head probably far too deeply as he lapped at the opened, soaked lips of her pussy.

"Oh mum, oh K oh yes, you're amazing," he whined in a tone muffled by the skin of her vagina.

Kate was rubbing and pressing his body, stroking him around his cock and balls, on his belly, his thighs his buttocks and his chest. She just needed to touch and feel so much of his flesh. So much of the flesh that was once her flesh, that had come from that she had born.

As his, surprisingly able tongue built up the sensations in her so she pulled and pushed at his body. She wasn't sure what she wanted or what she was trying to do. But she knew that she wanted to give her son as much pleasure as he was giving to his mother.

"Like this darling, lay like this," she said taking control and pushing him onto his back.

Looking at him she smiled, turned her back and then in one fairly quick but extremely sensuous movement straddled his shoulders so that her sex was almost touching his face.

"Yes dear? Ok Grant?" she asked feeling slightly apprehensive that she may have gone too far.

"Oh my God yes K," he moaned as he grasped her buttocks in his hands and buried his mouth in her hot, soaked and so open cunt. She quickly grabbed his cock and after licking its length several times sucked it deep into her mouth.

And like that the mother and son made totally fulfilling oral love to each other in the early hours of the morning.