Motherly Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Marie's friend Brooke wants relief.
3.4k words
4.49
57.1k
75

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters, according to Literotica guidelines are 18 and over who are engaged in sexual activity.

Boobs are big yes. Don't bother me with it. My story. My fantasy.

- -

I awoke one morning, the sun shining on my face through the blinds Emily, Victoria and Mom boobs still had icing on them and the bed still had the aroma of beer and cheese.

Best party ever, I thought as I managed to slip my hand through the handcuff. The three still was passed out, having rode me the previous day for almost 14 consecutive hours.

I stretched and softly slapped Emily's ass. She giggled and rolled over groggily before kissing me passionately. "You enjoy your birthday baby?"

"Absolutely," I replied, "but I cant really tell who liked it more. Me or you three."

She laughed and kissed me again before she and Victoria went home. I then went to hop in the shower. Not long after I started, the curtain pulled open, showing Mom in all her naked glory.

"Breeding to do today baby?" she asked, getting in with me, rubbing her cunt against my shaft.

"No," I replied as I slowly slid inside her wet pussy, "I just want to fuck you senseless for the rest of the day."

"Mmm..." she moaned, "sounds good..."

"My hung baby was a real tiger last night." Mom said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck, "It seems like yesterday I was just bringing you from the hospital, now look at us."

"True," I replied with a chuckle, "just look."

I slammed my cock into her, making her cry out as I fucked her hard against the shower wall.

"That's it my hung man!" Mom shouted, "shove that hard cock in my pussy."

"Yeah," I taunted as I sucked on her ear and neck, "you like that?"

"Yes!" Mom screamed, "Make love to Mommy!!"

- -

The doorbell rung and I awoke with a start. Mom lay on my chest, her soft hand still on my semi-hard prick. Finding my shorts, I went to the door.

There stood a young brunette with some perfect and round 32H boobs in her bright yellow blouse and red and white skirt.

"Who is it Kyle?" Mom asked as she walked to the door, surprisingly having completely dressed and erased all signs of just having had 8 orgasms.

"Brooke!?" Mom asked as she saw her.

"Marie!!" Brooke cried as she rushed past me and they wrapped each other in a tight hug. A boy around 4 years old stood outside with a suitcase. He hopped from foot to foot obviously nervous.

"It's been so long!" Mom exclaimed, making me jump, "how have you been?"

I stood there as the two caught up before Mom finally remembered I was there.

"Oh I'm sorry Brooke," Mom said gesturing to me, "this is my son Kyle. And who's this?"

"This my son Charles," Brooke replied and the boy ran up to hug her leg. Mom rubbed his hair. "Such a handsome little man. Come on into the living room. We can catch up and maybe Kyle can keep Charles occupied.

As we went into the living room, the two continued talking. Brooke apparently had been an intern of Mom when she had been in high school. Now, she was a real estate agent.

Her husband, she found, was having an affair. She had left the house along with Charles and went to Mom to help her arrange a case. I wondered how someone could cheat on her. She was a perfectly beautiful woman, almost resembling Mom.

Since her husband was prominent businessman, Brooke needed someone she felt would work hard for her. It was difficult enough for her with Charles. He was often asking when they would see her husband again but she didn't have the heart to tell him the truth..

"Well Brooke," Mom said after she finished speaking, "I'd be happy to take your case. And I promise I'll do all I can so you do get what you deserve and keep your son."

"Thank you Marie," Brooke replied, wiping away tears, "I couldn't do this by myself."

They hugged again and Brooke stood, smoothing out her skirt. "Well, I'd better find a hotel for Charles and I."

"Absolutely not!" Mom resolutely said, "I wouldn't think to have my friend stay at a hotel when there is plenty of room here."

I helped prepare my sister's old room for Brooke and my brother's for Charles across the hall. Brooke attempted to turn down Mom's offer but she wouldn't have it. After we done, Charles went to play in the backyard as I sat in the kitchen with Mom and Brooke.

"Sometimes I miss Will," Brooke said as she swished her wine in her glass, "but then I can't get over the image of seeing him fucking that tramp in our own bed."

"I know the feeling." Mom replied, "Frank cheated on me as well. But..."

Mom looked at me without Brooke noticing. "... everything worked out."

- -

Later that day, as I went upstairs to play video games with Charles, Mom called me into her room.

"Yeah Mom?" I asked, desperate to fuck her again.

"I have a question for you," she said, "and I need you to be completely honest with me."

I nodded and she kissed me warmly. "Do you find Brooke attractive?"

"Sure Mom," I replied, still not knowing where she was going with this, "I think she's a beautiful woman."

"Good, because... I'm considering making this permanent."

"Huh?" I asked in shock.

"I was talking to her today. She doesn't care what Will gets. She just wants to keep Charles from him. I can see it in her eyes though Kyle. She is desperate need of getting fucked."

I didn't respond.

"I thought you'd be excited baby." Mom said with a hint of a frown.

If there was one thing I hated, it was seeing Mom disappointed. Especially with me. "I am excited Mom. I'm also somewhat nervous. I've never come on to a woman though. If she says no, then what could happen to you and me?"

Mom ran her hand up my chest and rubbed my print. "Seems like a fun challenge..."

I nodded. "I would love to fuck her though, Mom. Especially if it will make you happy."

"Oh it definitely will," Mom replied, "besides you're wearing your poor Mommy out. Not that I'm complaining."

I responded with a wide smile. Mom backed up. "No..."

In a flash, I picked her up and lay her on the bed, pulling down her pants. "Baby, Brooke is right downstairs."

I pressed my lips to hers and she stayed quiet and pulled out my cock. Seeing my full hardness slapping beneath my knee, she said, "Fuck it."

Thus we did. Again and again despite Brooke just feet away.

- -

A few days later, I walked to the kitchen but stopped once I remembered Mom's conversation with me from the night before.

From the angle she was standing, Mom could see me and she silently acknowledged I was there.

"So Brooke," Mom asked, "did you have fun on your date last night?"

"I thought I was," Brooke replied as she helped Mom make biscuits for breakfast, "but like always all they care about is the bedroom."

Mom nodded, more at me than Brooke.

"You know Brooke," Mom said as she put them into the oven, "I think I may have someone for you."

"Oh Marie," Brooke chuckled, "I couldn't have you do that. Especially with a total stranger."

"Oh he isn't a stranger. You know him so well, you could practically say you live under the same roof."

Brooke still seemed skeptical.

"Come on Brooke," Mom encouraged, "you need this. Your husband moved on. Now, it's your turn to push him fully from your life."

"You're right," Brooke finally said with a voice of determination, "I can't wait to have a thick hard cock pulsing inside me."

The conversation already had me rock hard. "Okay," Mom said, "you go check on things at your next showing and he'll be here when you get back. Buy yourself some nice lingerie. You'll want every inch, trust me. Don't worry, I'll keep Kyle occupied."

Brooke hurriedly gathered her things and I rushed to the end of the stairs.

"Kyle!" Brooke exclaimed, seeing me as she prepared to leave.

"Huh? Oh. Good morning Brooke," I said, maintaining my best impression that I had just woke up, "is breakfast ready?"

"Just about," she happily replied, "I'll see you later." She then practically flew out the door.

"Well someone's happy," I said as I walked up to Mom.

"She certainly is," Mom replied, "I know it hasn't been easy going without our sessions. It hasn't for me either. But I hope today will more than make up for it. And before I forget..."

She got to her knees. "We want this good and hard to win over Brooke."

"Do your best Mom," I replied. We fucked for hours on end, all in anticipation for the day's events.

- -

"Hello?" Brooke called as she returned at 11:30, "Marie?"

"In the bedroom," Mom answered and Brooke walked upstairs.

"What the...?" Brooke asked once she opened the door seeing Mom and I naked on her bed, "oh my..."

She definitely looked beautiful in her floral yellow lace matching bra and panty set, along with her gray and blue heels. Her long flowing red hair hung over her shoulders, like a curtain over her big soft boobs.

"Gigantic isn't it?" Mom asked as she continued to slowly stroke my prick, "How else do you think I endured all these years married to that noodle dicked husband of mine?"

"Does he take Viagara or something?" Brooke asked in awe.

"Nope," Mom replied as she kissed me, "it's completely natural. Why don't you get a closer view Brooke?"

Like a magnet, she walked over and grabbed me at the base, fondling my heavy balls. Her breath grew more rapid as she examined me. Her fingers traced my vein to my leaking knob.

"Isn't it the most beautiful cock you've seen in your entire life?" Mom asked Brooke as she wiped up a strand of my precum. She gave a long sordid lick to her finger and trembled at the taste.

Her eyes seemed to shine as she savored the flavor of my seed. "I think she's hooked baby." Mom said as she rubbed my chest, "Do you want to see her tits?"

"Oh yeah..." I answered truthfully and before Brooke could react, I easily removed her bra with one hand. I was taken aback by the huge soft milky white boobs with the round bumpy areolas surrounding the hard red tits.

I instantly went to work sucking and thumbing them. Brooke moaned. She seemed to still be nervous but was too turned on to get me to stop, still rubbing my shaft. I moved to her neck and kissed behind her ear, making her whimper.

I had found her spot.

I continued my actions and her moans increased in pitch before Mom moved to kiss her, their huge soft boobs on my chest and back. Mom kissed my shoulders as she reached to stroke me along with Brooke.

I resumed my stimulation of Brooke's tits, making her cry out as I plunged two fingers into her flooded pussy.

"Yes!" she begged, "Fuck me with those strong manly fingers."

I pushed her back and began to vigorously eat her out, my tongue lapping up her sweet cunt juice as I licked up and down her slit. She bucked her hips and began to run her fingers through my hair.

"You like how he holds up Brooke?" Mom asked for, beside me.

"It fucking feels fantastic," Brooke moaned, "his tongue feels as big as his cock."

"I think she's ready Kyle." Mom said as I pulled back from the panting Brooke. As I remained on my knees, Brooke leaned down to kiss my knob before taking me into her mouth.

Mom, meanwhile kissed me as she fondled my balls. Brooke grunted as my head hit the back of her throat but Mom held her face down until she adjusted and continued to suck me.

I began to moan into Mom's mouth and she asked, "You like the way Brooke sucks your big cock?"

"Yeah Mom," I replied as I began to suck Mom's tits, "but now that I think about it, I'd like to fuck both of you."

Brooke moaned around my prick. Mom then hugged me tightly. "That sounds great honey," she said, "you sure have it in you?"

"I can fuck for hours Mom," I replied, "especially when you are around."

Mom kissed me tenderly before getting Brooke to release me, they then each wrapped a hand around my shaft before they began to kiss above me. It took all I had at that point not to blast on the two beautiful pairs of boobs above me.

"Well Kyle," Brooke said as she rubbed my leg, "you have two horny women at your full control. What do you want to do?"

I gave a simultaneous hard slap to each of their asses. "I want to be balls deep in each of you." I lowered them until my cock was hotdogged between their asses.

"It's so hard..." Brooke said as she flexed on it.

"It still gets me after all these years." Mom said as she turned to suck it while Brooke sucked each of my balls down her throat. I grabbed Brooke's hair and pulled her up to kiss me while I forced Mom to swallow me to the base.

"He has a such a glorious cock Marie," Brooke said as she sucked gingerly on my head, "I wish I could have it everyday."

"Well that's actually what Kyle and I were talking about just the other day," Mom replied, "I want you to move in with us. It'd be nice to have another woman around the house. And Charles would have a good mentor in Kyle. To help him come out of his shell. So then you could have all of his glorious inches every day."

"I can't think of anything I'd like more..." Brooke said.

I held her hips securely and pushed into her to take my cock completely inside her and she cried out as half of my prick was inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Brooke screamed, "it's so huge!!" I began to fuck her in missionary, slowly at first, before she begged me to go faster. Her soft tits bounced wildly in my face and I began to suck them, watching my cock vanish into her warm moist cunt.

She cried louder and louder as she took my cock deeper and deeper. Mom rubbed her clit in slow circles as she watched me pound ruthlessly into her while nibbling on her hard tits.

"Oh yes..." Brooke groaned, "Fuck me Kyle! Fuck me like your dirty dirty whore." I began to slam into her tight pussy as we kissed, her tongue exploring my mouth. I withdrew to the head before fucking her harder.

Mom came after furiously fingering herself in pace with us. Brooke cried out as she groped my ass to pull me deeper.

"Oh god Kyle," Brooke moaned, "I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop!"

I went faster, pounding relentlessly. The sound of her moans blended with my grunts and my balls slapping against her pussy. Mom grabbed Brooke's hand as she was forced into a second quick orgasm, coating my cock in her warm cream.

Mom pulled me out and licked me clean, removing Brooke's fluids.

"Are you ready to fuck Mommy sweetie?" Mom asked before she kissed me again, sharing the last traces of Brooke's cum with me.

"I always am Mom." I replied and she spit on my prick, taking it down in seconds. I listened to her loud slurps and gags as she sucked me professionally before she pulled me out, fully rigid.

"A more beautiful cock has never existed," Mom said, "but now, I could with being eaten out."

I pushed her onto her back and buried my face in her warm cunt, lapping desperately. "Fuck!" Mom screamed as she wrapped her legs around my head and I watched as she moaned and groped her massive breasts as I sent her into a massive orgasm.

As it continued to move through her, I pushed my cock into her pussy making her cry out as I immediately began fucking her. "Yes baby!!" Mom cried as I fucked her harder and harder, buried completely inside her.

She was frantically fucking herself on my cock at the same rate I was going. I held fast onto her hips and she kissed me furiously as I hammered her cunt. "I'm cumming Kyle!!" Mom screamed, "I'm cumming!"

I pulled out just before her juices gushed onto the bed.

"I can't believe he's still so hard," Brooke exclaimed as she watched my glistening cock exit Mom.

"I... know." Mom said as she caught her breath, "It's wonderful."

Brooke gently stroked my cock before she kissed me again. As we kissed she jerked me off with the slickness from Mom's juices.

"Fuck me doggystyle," Brooke begged and I was happy to oblige. I pushed in as soon as she got into position and was fucking her without letup.

Her big soft tits bounced wildly as my hips slammed into her ass, making her cry in pain and pleasure. She pleaded for me to go faster as I reached to cup each heavenly orb, pounding so hard my teeth rattled.

"I'm cumming!!" Brooke screamed, "I'm already cumming again!!" I moved up further on the bed, continuing to roughly fuck her cunt. Our tongues battled as I groped and squeezed every inch of her juicy tits.

Mom began finger Brooke's ass and she moaned from the double penetration as we all took turns kissing one another. Brooke seemed nervous but from her moans and occasionally grope or kiss, we knew she enjoyed it.

Next, Mom bounced on my cock in reverse cowgirl as Brooke lovingly sucked on her nipples. She then leaned to suck my balls as they bounced under Mom's hard riding. She then rubbed Mom's clit frantically, making her scream as her ass came down harder on my base.

Mom rode me expertly as I fondled one huge breast, sometimes rolling her hips to bring me even more pleasure.

"Fuck!" Mom cried as her orgasm hit, "I love you Kyle!"

"I love you too Mom!" I replied, "so fucking much!!"

She began squirting all over Brooke's plunging fingers and my prick, slamming down with precision. Her boobs shook with each tremble from her unrelenting orgasm as she screamed her love for both I and Brooke.

In seconds the two had switched, Brooke furiously riding me while kissing me as Mom ate out her ass. The two wonderful females had me near the breaking point but I had to hold out.

"Fuck!!" Brooke screamed as Mom held her from her back, kissing and nibbling her neck as she rode my cock faster and faster. I could hear Brooke's shaky breathing as she looked into my eyes.

She loved me like Mom did. She moaned and moaned as she continued to ride, her ass slapping against my thighs.

"Oh shit..." Brooke groaned, "I'm going to cum!"

"Fuck!" I yelled, "I am too!!"

Her warm fluid sprayed on my stomach just before I exploded inside her cunt. She picked up speed as I gritted my teeth, blasting thick loads of my seed into her. We both yelled for one another as I shot indescribable amounts of my seed into her.

Brooke fell off me, my cock semi-flaccid with half of my load in her cunt. Mom smoothed my sweaty hair as she mounted me, wanting me to fill her up next.

"That was fantastic," Brooke panted.

"And he's yours everyday," Mom announced, which was more than fine with me.

"Such a good boy," Brooke cooed as she rubbed my cock, "he's already up for a Round 2..."

- -

A few days days later, Brooke signed the divorce papers, finalizing the process. She and Charles were allowed to stay together. Her ex-husband stayed silent the whole time, as if seeing something was off.

After the meeting, we headed home. As soon the door closed, I fished out my cocks. My two sluts obediently stripped naked and headed to their assigned room.

"Life's good." Mom said with a wide smile as she headed upstairs.

"I couldn't have said it better myself." Brooke replied.