Mothers and Daughters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secure of her family's love, Vera promised she would endeavor to visit Crystal Springs once a year for a two weeks' vacation. Besides she mused in her own mind that considering how financially lucrative these two visits were, at this pace she should become the richest woman in the world by the time Natasha would be entering high school!

Once back in Chicago, Vera was relieved to discover that the public interest in her had died down considerably, so that she was able to lead a normal life. Periodically a reporter would contact her for a request of an interview; a well known author offered to ghost write her story. Vera referred them to Saul Silverstein who politely declined their requests. Full fledge public interest did not revive again until Dr Frank Slaughter went on trial. By that time Vera had recovered sufficiently that she was able to handle the press badgering of her.

To outward appearances Vera seemed cheerful and quite capable of functioning in day to day activities, inwardly she was extremely depressed. She routinely suffered nightmares in her sleep. Her work at the restaurant kept her sane as she had no time to delve in her inner demons. Her responsibilities in raising Natasha kept her from falling into despair. Although Vera seemed to be making progress with her therapy sessions she knew she was nowhere there yet.

Vera did go out on dates occasionally. With Vera's stunning good looks she was constantly besieged with guys hitting on her. She would usually refuse to go out but every now and then she would accept a date on a whim with the hope that this might be the guy to get her out of the funk she was in. Invariably these dates were disasters.

Despite having the intention of trying to make the date succeed, Vera in her mind would recall her date with Rodney and would find the current date lacking. She would become standoffish and unmistakably disdainful, giving off constant negative signals. All her dates took the hint and abandoned their hopes of getting into her pants. Given that when she had accepted the date she had signaled that she was a player, a few of her dates were so disappointed in her that they left her company forcing her to fend for herself in getting back home.

The Williams sisters were most alarmed at Vera's melancholy and tried everything to get her to snap out of it. Ebony was the most determined. Having been partly instrumental in hooking her up with Rodney Parker, and thereby leading her to her misfortunes, she felt responsible for Vera's current state of mind. Recalling their September threesome Ebony wondered if a reprise might be just the tonic for Vera but she had mixed emotions towards this course of action.

Ebony Williams loved sex as much as anyone. She was not averse to a "FFM" tryst especially if the other female is as beautiful as Vera. On the other hand, during the past several months she had come to fall deeply in love with Michael Tucker and desired to advance to next level with him: shared living quarters and I'll an exclusive sexual relationship.

He had a great job, with good pay and prospects of unlimited possibilities. His college degree majoring in political science had resulted in working for the Democratic Party as a fund raiser and organizer for the various elections in Chicago and in the whole state of Illinois. She had met him as she was working at a telemarketing call center which Michael had employed on behalf of the Party.

Ebony sensed that Michael was falling in love with her as well, and the future looked bright and rosy. She knew it would be foolish to jeopardize what looked like a perfect relationship. However, weighing the pros and cons, she almost felt paradoxically like it is her Christian (yes she believed Christian) duty to share Michael with Vera.

Ebony saw that Vera was so unhappy. She perceived that Vera wanted a sex life, but Dr Slaughter's crime against her had warped Vera's mind in a way that made her unable to function and seek out her desires. So Ebony concluded. it was up to her to make the sacrifice.

As soon as she could arrange their schedules, Ebony set up a three-way date. There was dinner and dancing prior to ending the night in Michael's apartment. Vera drove in her own car, expecting that Ebony would remain in Michael's apartment longer. Vera was in a good mood during this date and eagerly looked forward her first sex since escaping from the clutches of the evil Dr Slaughter. She had high hopes that this time it would be different than her other recent dates; after all, she had fucked Michael before and had thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

The evening was very pleasant. As they knew that sex was inevitable that night., the usual angst of whether or not sex is a possibility was absent during this date.

When the trio arrived at Michael's apartment, the girls quickly shed their outer garments, embraced and kissed; at first perfunctorily. However, their lip lock soon gave way to a passionate fun loving kiss. At this point Ebony was wearing a sexy white bra, white panties, white garter belt holding up sexy looking white stockings. The net effect of her white underwear contrasting with her dark black skin was startingly, provocative but totally alluring.

Vera in turn, was clothed in a sleek black bra, black panties, black garter belt holding up sheer but dark stockings. Her black underwear against her pale fair skin exuded raw sexual emotions to an observer; right now Michael was the observer. As he watched Vera and Ebony kissing, he became fully erect inspired by the heat the girls were exuding.

He ordered them to only remove their panties but retain the rest of their lingerie. The girls complied, and also thoughtfully freed their breasts from the confinement of their bras. They believed quite rightly, that Michael would delight in viewing their very ample tits. No doubt, easier touching access to their nipples would be an added plus to Michael's enjoyment not to mention their own pleasure.

As soon as Michael got totally naked, and the girls had shed their panties, they migrated to the bedroom. Michael got onto the bed and lay on his back. Ebony scrambled onto the bed before Vera. Focusing on comfort she advantageously positioned herself beside him to conveniently perform fellatio. Fairly confident that Michael was man enough for both of them and anticipating a prolonged orgy, Ebony was content to bring this blow job to ultimate conclusion. She considered this to be an ideal way to commence the sex for the evening.

Vera got on the bed and straddled herself over Michael's head. She then gingerly lowered her abdomen to his face. To help him along she spread the folds of her labia to provide easy access for his tongue. Michael duly stuck out his tongue and started to lick her vigorously.

Vera underwent what to her was a truly the strangest experience ever. She sensed her body was physically reacting appropriately to the delightful cunnilingus. She felt that her vagina was drenched in her female juices. She could see her nipples were swollen and rock hard to the touch. Her mind, however, was not there.

Her mind was totally blank, numb to the sexual activity that she was participating in. There was no hint of the pleasure sensations she would have expected to have overcome her in conjunction with the totally physical pleasure she was experiencing. She was definitely in uncharted waters. Even the unsatisfactory sex with Larry in the previous year had some excitement that she had enjoyed. Even during the numerous rapes by Dr Slaughter her mind was engaged. Certainly there was no enjoyment or pleasure as she was being terrorized by the vile Slaughter. However her mind fueled her hatred of Slaughter and to what he was doing to her.

From the moment Ebony had invited her to participate in the three-way, Vera had anticipated this sex would be gratifying and pleasurable. She was shocked that her mind was feeling nothing. It was frustrating as she had hoped that some good fucking would get her out of the funk she had been in ever since she returned to Chicago from her Christmas holiday with her family.

In an effort to feel something, she opted to vary the oral stimulation she was receiving from Michael. She raised herself, turned herself around and lowered her backside to Michael's face and directly to his mouth. She reached back and spread her ass-cheeks so that Michael could lick and tongue her asshole only. Michael had no aversion to this change and in fact reveled in licking her asshole. He got off on her more noticeable female odor such position afforded.

Vera was hoping this change of the oral sex might just be the ticket to make her mind come alive. She craved for the unfettered sexual joy she knew was possible. Unfortunately, it was all to no avail. Although her body was reacting favorably to the sex, her mind remained numb.

Ebony was vigorously sucking on Michael's cock as well as manually stroking that part which was not in her mouth. Her tempo in the fellatio picked up as she did everything varying from sucking his cockhead, deep-throating and licking his balls. Determined to make him cum in her mouth she moaned and grunted earnestly. Her enthusiasm was duly rewarded as Michael soon pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth. His explosion was so forceful that Ebony could not contain all of his expelled sperm in her mouth. As she lifted her head, her face was a gooey mess with cum all over mouth and dripping from her chin.

Seeing Ebony's cum covered face, Vera's brain reacted by reminding her of the daily ejaculations that the vile Dr Slaughter had inflicted on her face. The recalled depravity instantly made Vera nauseous. She scrambled out of the bed, ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. She reddened in embarrassment as she collected her clothes. Mumbling her apologies, she fled the apartment and hopped into her car to return home.

After the debacle with Ebony and Michael, Vera refused to go out on any more dates. She did not mope around the house, but instead affected a sunny disposition. The Williams sisters were not fooled, but of course were encouraged that Vera seemed to be less gloomy. At least she still attended the monthly Williams sisters' dinner.

She had no sexual activity to report but she was available to amuse them with stories of some spectacular masturbations. As she still spoke in good humor there was genuine optimism that Vera would eventually heal, lose her melancholy and become a woman totally capable of enjoying sex as she surely was destined.

Vera's mood finally changed for the better when September rolled around and she started attending the University of Chicago. Since Natasha was old enough to be enrolled in kindergarten, arrangements to look after her were so much easier. Because of the monies she was receiving from Larry Grant together with the huge lump sum payment from Lamar Grant, Vera quit her job at the restaurant and thus had lots more time to devote to her daughter.

Vera had sufficient amount of time to apply herself seriously to her studies. And the academic work suited her needs perfectly, and the atmosphere of the collegiate life was a tonic. Her classes challenged and totally engrossed her mind. She always believed in herself that she was not a loser. She was ashamed that she was so young when she had her child and felt humiliated that she was a victim of a grotesque sexual and potentially murderous crime.

Intellectually she knew that it was not her fault for the latter event but still she could not shake the notion that only losers suffer such depravities. Now, though, in her capacity as a scholarship student at a respectable university she felt validated as a serious and worthwhile person.

The discovery that the University of Chicago had a woman's rugby team made Vera very happy. She joined the team and found that playing rugby was the perfect remedy for all that ailed her. Her main reaction to the tortures she had endured under the hands of Dr Slaughter was anger. Almost every time she recalled those indignities, she became so angry that she wanted to smash something or hit someone. That there was no such outlet to vent her anger continually frustrated her and made her more miserable.

Therefore, the inherent violence and aggression of rugby playing provided the relief she sought from the memory of her horrors. During the games she happily elbowed, punched and otherwise pummeling her opponents every chance she could get without incurring penalties. Her unbridled joy in dishing out punishment and successfully reacting to retaliation by the opponents made her the best reliable player on the team. In addition to her skills in the game, her pleasant personality made her a favorite amongst her teammates.

Vera's popularity amongst her teammates went beyond mere friendliness. It soon became evident to her that the vast majority of rugby players were lesbians. In fact, of her team's roster of 28 players, only one other player besides herself was straight. Vera began to sense there was more interest in her than just sports companionship amongst her teammates.

Although clutching and grabbing fellow teammates to form a scrum was part and parcel of a rugby match, it seemed to Vera that her teammates seemed to hold onto her ass and body more intimately than what was strictly necessary. Not that she minded or objected as she just simply viewed it as a novel experience.

It was routine for the team and for that matter for the opposing team as well to congregate at a convenient bar after a game to socialize. The bars they went to appreciated their patronage, so they never carded anyone, even those who were very obviously younger than the legal age for drinking.

In late September, on a Saturday afternoon after the second game in the fall season, Vera shared a beer with Ingrid Scheelhaase, the team captain. She took the occasion to ask Ingrid about the prevalence of lesbians in rugby, as it was obviously far more than the proportion among the general population.

Ingrid replied, "Well Vera you have to admit rugby is a very rough sport. It's not what you would call a feminine sport such as say figure skating. I'm guessing that straight girls whose main ambition is to attract a guy stay clear of rugby for fear of losing their femininity and losing their ability to secure a guy."

Vera snorted, "Are you saying we straight girls then have an aversion to rough sports?"

"Well no. Straight girls do play field hockey, which definitely is a rough sport, especially when you get whacked by a stick. But have you noticed the cute little skirts that are de rigueur for the female players. It makes them seem so dainty and feminine; it's as if society has given its stamp of approval for girls to play field hockey."

Vera laughed at what she considered an outrageous sexist observation. She retorted, "What about ice hockey, then? It sure is as rough a sport as they come, and the uniforms sure are not feminine."

"Yes, but ice hockey is now an Olympic sport so it is acceptable for straight girls to participate in it."

"Well I suppose that is a reasonable explanation why few straight girls play rugby. I imagine the clutching and grabbing that goes on in scrums might deter straight girls but I don't mind it even as I'm as straight as they come."

"That then begs the question Vera, why are you playing rugby? You got to be the most gorgeous, good looking girl I have ever seen play rugby. Hell, you are still so hot playing aggressively even when you're all sweaty and messy."

"I find playing rugby fulfills a deep psychological need which I seem to require in order to retain my sanity."

"Oh that sure sounds intriguing, Vera. Would you care to elaborate? I know it's none of my business, but you sure have peaked my curiosity."

"You may have already heard of me. Last year at this time, I was kidnapped by a madman. He murdered my date when he captured me. He kept me captive for six weeks. He tortured and raped me daily during my captivity."

"Oh my God yes! I do remember reading something about this in the papers but I don't remember the details. I did not recognize your name as the victim."

"That's probably because I was able to avoid giving any interviews to the media, and the story soon died down. The brutality I suffered, however has left me with mental issues. Although I truly love sex, hell I even had a FFM threesome which was truly enjoyable, I find myself now unable to participate in sex. I am of course hoping and believing that this is a temporary problem and I believe rugby playing has been therapeutic for me. Playing rugby has allowed me to vent my anger from the horrors I've suffered. When I have played a truly aggressive game like today, I am so content afterwards. I revel in the soothing emotions that overflow me and I am hoping I can become normal again soon."

"Wow. I am truly horrified by the crime you suffered from that asshole. May he rot in hell."

"Thanks Ingrid. Anyway, going to school and playing rugby has made me escape my melancholy. I feel myself getting better every day."

"Hey, did you say you were in a three-way sex with another woman and a man?"

"That's right, Ebony, one of the sisters I used to live with, but who has since moved out to live with her boyfriend, Michael, was good enough to share Michael with me to cheer me up."

"To cheer you up?"

"Yes, once I escaped from that shithead Slaughter I was truly in a catatonic state. As I told you I found myself unable to have sex even though I did date quite a few guys who all seemed to be decent.

"Nevertheless, I could not psyche myself up even to kiss them, never mind fuck them. So, Ebony offered to share her boyfriend, Michael, in the hopes that that would shake me out of my doldrums."

"Mighty unselfish of this Ebony. But if you weren't in the mood for sex what made her think that offering Michael in an FFM tryst would do the trick so to speak?"

"Well because before I was captured by the evil asshole, we had already done a three-way. I first met Michael when Ebony brought him to the house and introduced him to me. She could see or sense how attracted I was to him. Before the crime I had had very little sex and I was not involved with anyone. So since I wasn't getting any, she kindly offered to share him with me that night. I must say the sex was awesome. I was definitely a happy camper then."

"This Ebony sure sounds like a great friend almost saint-like, though probably not of the Mother Teresa variety! But Vera you are one of the most beautiful- no you are the most beautiful woman I've ever encountered. Didn't this Ebony have any fear that Michael would take a shine to you and she would lose him to you?"

"Thank you for your kind words. I suppose I'm a pretty enough woman, but Ebony is spectacular in her own right. Michael is certainly smitten and content with her. Besides they set me up with Rodney Parker, Michael's cousin, and Rodney sure was man enough for me."

"So why was this Rodney not around to comfort you after you escaped from your tormentor?"

"Because he was the one that shithead Slaughter murdered. He shot Rodney dead while Rodney was fucking me doggy style. Before I could react, the shithead covered my face with a cloth laced with chloroform to subdue me. That was how he captured me and tortured me for six weeks until I was able to make my escape."

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Oh my gosh! No wonder you were a basket case. So did the three-way sex work? Are you able to function now?"

"Unfortunately no! This time, I was just numb when Michael was licking me. I did not feel a thing. Then when I saw Ebony's face all gooey with Michael's cum after she finished her blow-job, I freaked out. I ran to the bathroom and hurled. I could not continue."

"What a bummer! So you have had no sex since your ordeal? Do you think you'll ever have sex anytime soon or again at all?"