Mothers and Daughters Ch. 12

Story Info
Richard Snyder.
11.6k words
4.63
17k
4

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Vera Starikovich finished her education earning an MBA degree from the University of Chicago (in addition to her BA) she was twenty-four years of age, a certified accountant and more than ready to start having a "real" life. Her first decision though was not congruent to such desired goal. It was also puzzling considering her sound financial state.

Her academic success was sufficiently at a high level to have her achieve scholarships that covered most of her educational costs. She had lived very frugally and so was able to save a huge chunk of the very generous child support payments from Larry Grant, the biological father of her daughter, Natasha. Vera even during her college years supplemented her income by working periodic shifts at the restaurant she had worked full time, when in high school.

She invested her monies wisely by utilizing the wealth management department of the accounting firm of Watson and Woodhouse. Her portfolio had been managed for the past three years by Walter Snyder, a new member of the firm, who proved to be a wizard at investing despite not being a stock broker. Consequently, when she finally finished at the University of Chicago, she was a much wealthier woman than when she had started school and she was without debt.

Therefore, she had the substantial financial wherewithal to buy a substantial home for her daughter and herself. However she was reluctant to do so and move out of the Excalibur Street home she had lived the past thirteen years with the Williams sisters.

Originally when she was pregnant with Natasha, she moved in pursuant to the generous invitation and offer by Ruth Williams. She initially had to share living space with five Williams sisters. As everyone became older, three of the sisters Raven, Ebony and Sherilynn eventually moved out. This left sufficient room to allow for Natasha and Reggie, Alisha's son, each to have their own room.

Vera was cognizant that Natasha was especially pleased living at the Excalibur St home and would not want to move out. Natasha loved her room as it was adequate enough for her to practice her violin quite comfortably. Sometimes she locked her room so she could play the violin while naked. Playing naked provided for her a feeling of intimacy with her soul. This in turn induced her to play with ultimate passion and defined her individuality. This quirk of Natasha's made her more attached to the house.

Aside from Natasha's desires to remain where they were, there were two main reasons why Vera decided not to move out. One was the close friendship she had developed with Ruth and Alisha. She was closer to them than to her own sisters back in Mississippi. The other reason was that she wanted Natasha to go to the same excellent high school she attended which was in easy walking distance to the Excalibur Street home.

Having decided to retain her address the other most import decision Vera had to make was to obtain employment. As she had achieved a high grade point she had no trouble in gaining interviews from any accounting firm in Chicago that she applied to. Given her stunning good looks coupled with her undeniable spectacular academic results she exuded self assurance and self confidence. Her winning personality displayed on interviews was the plus that sealed the deal. She received on the spot offers from each interview she went to; including the two interviews that were conducted by women. So for a job applicant she had the rare luxury to legitimately request time to consider the offer after a successful interview.

Weighing all the pros and cons of the various offers Vera chose to accept Watson and Woodhouse the firm that was managing her personal finances. Since the firm was managing her monies so efficiently providing income in excess of her highest anticipated expectations she was not interested in switching. However if she were to accept a position with another firm she would have to switch to avoid conflicts of interest.

The firm was offering her a position to do forensic accounting a field which Vera was most interested in. The position was open because Walter Snyder, who was initially doing such work for the firm, was transferred permanently to the Wealth Management Department because of his success with Vera and other clients. Now to a lay person exciting accounting may seem to be an oxymoron but Vera did truly find intricate accounting exciting and forensic accounting was the ultimate in accounting excitement in her view.

Another attractive feature of the offer was that the possibility for advancement was real if one had the ability. Walter Snyder had only been with the firm three years and was already groomed to becoming a partner and she had more academic credentials than him. She also sensed there were no gender issues with the firm to prevent her from rising as far as she could on her own merits.

Better yet the firm did not require a non competitions clause so that if she left she could try and take her clients with her. The firm was so sure of their reputation that they actually did not fear the loss of clients to former employees. For the good employees they wanted to keep they offered enough incentives to dissuade them to leave. Basically Vera was of the mind if she could not advance sufficiently fast enough for her tastes then she would easily consider trying to work independently. Thus the ability to steal clients was definitely what sealed the deal for her.

Although not really a factor for her to accept the position, the fact that Walter Scott Snyder was going to be a co-worker, was definitely a major plus. When Vera was first introduced to Walter as the firm's advisor to her portfolio almost three years previously, she was most impressed by his handsome male physique. He was one of the most imposing men she had ever met and she had to be on the alert not to drool at his sight. Yes he sure was a real hunk that she could go for.

Unfortunately she was at that time gun shy in dealing with men. She was still suffering mentally from the tortures inflicted on her by the murderous Dr Frank Slaughter who had kidnapped her. She was incapable of having a normal relationship with a man. She went out on dates occasionally hoping for the best but they inevitably turned out to be disasters. Although sincerely wanting sex with a man, at crunch time when the time for sex would have been a natural progression she froze. She just could not will herself to participate. Consequently she knew she could not pursue Walter even though she could not conjure a better man.

Sometime before her final graduation at the University of Chicago, her tormentor was legally executed. That event freed her mind from the demons that had been plaguing her. She instinctively knew she would be capable of having sex with a man again for the first time in almost six years.

To celebrate she registered at the Palmer House, one of the premier hotels in Chicago, to have a room available to fuck men she could pick up at the bar. Her public enthusiasm for sex drew notice from the hotel security chief, Jack Stevens, who assumed she was a prostitute and to protect the hotel's reputation had her virtually ejected from the hotel.

Despite this ignoble setback she was not deterred from pursuing new sexual adventures. So as she accepted her first position after finishing her education, she was determined now to pursue Walter Snyder and get him to bed. However when she started working at Watson and Woodhouse, she was to learn that Walter was engaged and his wedding was to take place on the third Saturday in August. He had apparently met his bride to be for the first time the previous November. Vera cursed herself inwardly since she was aware she had met Walter almost two years previousl to that date.

Obviously a good man will not stay on the shelf for too long before some female will snap him up. Vera sighed at the loss of the opportunity of pursuing a stud, the most worthwhile man she had yet encountered. And of course she could attribute this to yet another misery consequence of the evil perpetrated on her by that ass hole Slaughter.

As it turned out Walter invited Vera along with some of the other workers to the wedding. The wedding was held in Grosse Pointe, Mi. and the reception was at the Marriott in the Renaissance Center (Rencen) in Detroit. Vera decided to go, without a date, as she was curious to check out Walter's bride. She admitted to herself that she wanted to check how they got along with each other and determine if she had a chance to pry Walter loose from his bride; if not soon than later.

As she was driving to Detroit she felt she should be ashamed of her adulterous thoughts. But she could not help herself. The past two months working with Walter was like heaven on earth. Not only was Walter handsome but to Vera's mind he possessed every male virtue a woman could desire. He was attentive, a good conversationalist, possessing no gender bias and the list goes on. As he had dated a couple of females of the office in the past, before he met his bride to be of course, the scuttlebutt was established amongst the female employees that Walter was super well endowed. Vera had no doubt on that score she had an uncanny intuition on such issues.

In other words Vera had desperately fallen in love with Walter. And so she eagerly was hoping to find that there was some weakness in his bride which she could exploit in her campaign to get him. Vera's moral code would not normally countenance stealing another girl's steady boyfriend never mind commit adultery. Besides given her stunning beauty she had no end of males wanting her that she need not resort to stealing other girls' squeezes.

However as Vera further reflected despite her undeniable superior beauty and despite a terrific personality, still at the age of twenty-four years she had yet to have any kind of a relationship with a man. Hell she had never had a boyfriend. Actually discounting the rapes Dr Slaughter inflicted on her she had had far more lesbian sexual experiences than heterosexual experiences. And this despite her being definitely straight in her sexual orientation.

Naturally there were circumstances, and some of them beyond her control, that brought on this paucity of romance in her life. Still Vera believed she had paid her dues. She had raised a child. To improve her lot in life she had completed a very demanding education at a quality university. Surely she was entitled to one torrid love affair. Walter Snyder was the man for her. He was perfect for her. Her pussy moistened just on her gazing upon him. Damn it, but she wanted that man!

Alas for Vera at the wedding and then at the reception it became crystal clear that it was not to be. The bride Linda (nee Porter) was gorgeous! If the factor for Walter's main preference in females was physical beauty then one cannot do much better than Linda. Vera was realistic about her own beauty; not conceited but not falsely modest either, and she felt she might excel Linda in beauty but the difference was too subtle to be a factor in successfully steal Walter. Aside from the question of pulchritude, it was evident to all at the wedding that the bridal couple were deeply and obviously in love with each other. They only had eyes for each other.

Vera had to concede that Walter and Linda made a handsome couple. She ruefully recalled that Walter during the past two months had ignored every one of her signals of her availability. When she managed to finagle a dance from him during the reception, all he did was wax poetically on the virtues of his brand new wife. Of well though Vera, 'I guess when I get back to Chicago it's back to the drawing board on getting a man. Walter is just unreachable'. So Vera imbibed some alcohol and set out to see if she could salvage some fun for herself.

The bridal couple made their departure from the reception relatively early to commence their honeymoon. Connie, Walter's sister and bridesmaid, already tipsy, good naturedly spread the news of the eagerness of the bride to consummate the marriage. According to Connie, her sister-in-law had confided to her, such confidence Connie apparently had no qualms to expose at this time.

Apparently Walter and Linda had agreed to refrain from sex since their engagement last April to ensure a special wedding night. Connie went on to say that her sister-in-law had assured that Walter would be pleased with their wedding night. Brenda Porter, the bride's sister and maid of honor, seconded that assurance. She could vouch for her sister and with great confidence predicted that Walter come morning will be a happy man but exhausted. All the guests laughed at the ribald humor of these girls except their pompous dates.

As a natural consequence of Vera's stunning beauty she did not lack dancing partners throughout the evening. Her most interesting and intriguing dancing partner proved to be Richard Snyder, Walter's father. He asked her for a dance when the music was softer and the couples held on to each other during the dance. In such slow dances conversation is easily managed and possible. Richard started with:

"I am Richard Snyder, the groom's father. As I do not recognize you, I am wondering are you a friend of my new daughter-in-law?"

"No my name is Vera Starikovich and I work with Walter at Watson and Woodhouse. He was kind enough to invite me to his wedding even though I have only worked there for only two months since my graduation from the University of Chicago. Mind you I have known Walter for almost three years since he has been managing my monies while I was at school."

"Managing your money while you're at school? My goodness are you an heiress?"

Vera chuckled and replied:

"Hardly no! I'm not an heiress. I happen to receive very generous child support from my daughter's father. So generous that after my day to day living expenses I have excess monies available to invest."

"You invest part of your child support? Wow, I would have thought that most women receiving child support need to utilize all of it for living expenses. That child support must be very generous indeed."

"Yes well, my daughter's father does earn a very substantial income. The child support payments are a mere drop in the bucket for him."

"The way you refer to your daughter's father, I take it that you never married your daughter's father?"

"Yes that's correct. I was really too young to get married but apparently not too young to give birth."

"How old were you then if you don't mind my asking?"

"I was fourteen when I gave birth to my daughter."

Richard gasped at the answer and observed:

"My goodness Vera you have truly shocked me and at my age I am not so easily shocked."

"Yeah well, I guess I am a girl full of surprises. But enough about me. What about you? What can you tell me about yourself?"

"Well I am old at least compared to you. I am fifty-four years of age and...."

Richard Snyder did not know what caused him to blurt out right away his age to her. But he was subsequently glad he did as she interrupted him in mid sentence:

"That's not such an old age. I've had men that were around that age and they have proved to be more than adequate to satisfy me. Especially compared to my daughter's father."

Richard realized that alcohol had loosened Vera's inhibitions but still he recognized her to be a player by such a bold statement. Considering her ravishing youthful beauty, he was inclined to take advantage. So he replied:

"Oh I did not mean to denigrate my sexual prowess because of my admittedly advanced age. It's just that I would be surprised that a fetching young thing like yourself would be interested in an old codger like me as opposed to all the studs of your age you could have."

"No doubt if I were in the mood for a twelve hour plus sexual marathon I would prefer a young stud so as to be assured that the required stamina would be there. But for a normal tryst I know age would make no difference. Or it is better to say age is not the factor that would determine whether I would enjoy the sex."

"But all things being equal you would prefer a young stud to an old codger, isn't that fair to say?"

"Maybe, but the determinative factor is really availability. It's like the cliché 'beggars can't be choosers'. It would be foolish of me if desirous of sex to reject an old codger who is available and willing on the oft chance that a young stud may become available."

"Dare I ask that you would be interested in me specifically assuming that you are desirous of sex and others are not available?"

"Of course. I would like to have some fun too while celebrating your son's wedding. But that's the point: this is your son's wedding and I understand that your wife is sitting at a prominent table. So obviously you are not available."

"But if I were available you would be interested? You think I would be able to please you? Better than your daughter's father."

"My daughter's father set the bar for sex very low, so low that I am hard put to imagine a lower standard. I only am aware that I actually had sex with him twice about five years apart. The sex with him was the quintessential of forgettable sex. As for you I can feel by the pressure on my thighs that you have the equipment that should satisfy me just fine. So all I can do is sigh at what could have been."

"It just so happens that when I introduced myself I did not use my title or otherwise you would be aware that I am a physician. Because of my position I am liable to receive medical emergency phone calls requiring my sudden departure; even at my son's wedding."

"Are you suggesting that your crystal ball shows that you are about to receive such an emergency call that requires your absence?"

"My crystal ball is even better than that. You see some of the emergency calls I do get are not really true medical emergencies. The patient could have been treated just as well with the available medical resources at hand and my presence truly was not needed. I hate such calls since it is a waste of my time which could have been better used to do more pleasant things. My crystal ball says that I am about to get such a call which I would normally be loathed to answer as I would prefer to utilize my time for enjoyment."

Vera giggled as she made an outrageous reply:

"Hmm I see the plot thickens. So if your crystal ball is correct, then voila you would be available to me for some fun after all. For convenience you might be interested to know I'm a registered guest at this hotel and have a room available. Actually I think I might be your authentic emergency call; I feel the need of your dick to doctor me. So who would be more appropriate for my needs than Dr Dick?"

The good Dr Richard Snider guffawed and replied:

"So it's Dr Dick to the rescue of the lovely Vera from the tedium of the reception. OK then, just let me know your room number and I shall meet you there after I've talked to my wife. My brother can take her to his place since we were planning to go there anyway, for continuing partying after the reception. I'll be able to join them after I am done with this emergency call my crystal ball says I am about to receive."

Vera was giddy in excitement and completely moist in her pussy. She had not had sex for more than six months, when she celebrated Dr Slaughter's execution and no straight sex for six years prior to that. She had wasted the past two months trying to get Walter to fuck her. 'Oh well,' she thought: 'if not the son than the father will have to do'.

After their dance Vera surreptitiously left and headed to her room. Richard went to the table where Melody, his wife was sitting. He had composed his phantom emergency call in his mind so well that when he articulated it, Melody was absolutely convinced. She sighed as she bid him goodbye and urged him to hurry as fast as possible to join her at his brother's residence.