Mothers and Daughters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hah! They probably did not want to hurt your inhuman feelings. At work I would be grateful if you ignore me just as I will ignore you."

With that Vera stomped out of the restaurant and hailed a cab to take her home. There Vera broke down in tears as Ruth held her to comfort her.

As unsuccessful dates kept occurring, Vera recalled the success she had in just picking up dates at the bar at the Palmer House Hotel. Perhaps it was the spontaneity that guaranteed the success of the sex. She felt that it could not hurt to try again. Of course with her now affair with Richard, cruising the Palmer House was out of the question. Actually considering her ever increasing prominence in business circles, cruising high class establishments like the Palmer House was probably not a good idea. Instead she opted to try out rougher and more anonymous nondescript bars.

As Vera was intending to pick up her fuck buddies at a rough low class bar she decided to wear cheap but provocative clothes. She was thinking of a tee shirt emphasizing her ample bosom together with a mini skirt and fishnet stockings would be what was needed. However given the experience of her cruising at the Palmer House where she had been mistaken for a professional prostitute because of her readiness to accept sexual propositions, she believed she ought to think of a strategy to avoid being mistaken for a whore again.

She didn't think there would be any vice cops present in the places where she intended to prowl, but one can never be sure of such things. She sure would hate to be arrested and denied the pleasures she would be seeking. Appropriately she had recently purchased a tee-shirt with embossed wording that ought to serve her purposes nicely:

"REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS"

A bit cryptic perhaps, especially since the message clearly was aimed at alcoholism and illegal drug usage. Still Vera thought that message also should advertise that she was fuckable and looking for se; but that no remuneration is required.

So one Saturday night Vera was ready for action. She went to a somewhat rough part of Chicago but contained very visible police patrols. Thus, real trouble seldom occurred there and so she felt safe. She obtained a hotel room near the bar she was intending to visit; the hotel was cheap but clean and suitable for her purposes.

She then entered the bar which had a large dancing area. She was very popular with the patrons. Girls with appearances like her and dressed the way she was, were sure to be popular. She tossed back gin and tonics as between floor dances she lap danced some dirty old men and college students and men in between. She wanted to drink all night, dance all night and fuck all night.

Her skin itched and she could feel it catch on fire the more she drank and the more she danced. On the floor she was constantly wiggling her hips allowing her partners to paw and grope her body. She had worked herself to a fever pitch just ready for some cock to pleasure constantly.

She took her time choosing a fuck buddy. She ruled the old codgers out. Notwithstanding Richard's prowess, which she considered was against the norm, she was apprehensive of these old codgers at this bar. Considering her desires she thought it possible that an old guy would drop dead of a heart attack trying to keep up with her and fulfilling her needs.

So she chose a young college student; all hard muscle and raging testosterone. As they left for her hotel room, he was wearing a silly, I-can't-believe-she's-really-leaving-with-me grin. There was no conversation on the trip to the hotel. As soon as they entered the hotel room, he pushed her onto the bed and causing her to land flat on her back.

He then lowered his pants as he jumped on to the bed. He tugged at her skirt and got it pulled down to her knees. He separated her thong from her cunt and penetrated. After just a few pumping strokes he quickly ejaculated into her before she even seriously was able to get aroused and interested in him. He rolled off her and passed out sound asleep.

Damn she thought. What a waste. She could not believe the sex she had with her dates could be any worse. But this was worse. Damn again it was after that bar's closing time. She supposed she could try a bar nearby that was still open but she still could not use this room. Besides she was unnerved enough not to try and strike anew. She removed her thong and placed it on the college boy's nose as a souvenir for him and to give him a clue that he had had a woman which he probably would not remember.

Then she left for home resolved not to try anything like this again. So her extra sex remained unsatisfactory as she continued to strike out with her dates.

Thank God she had Richard Snyder to fuck quarterly.