Mothers and Daughters Ch. 15

Story Info
Jed Baxter.
13.1k words
4.78
16.7k
4
0

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameraman left Blue Room #3, leaving Pamela, Vera and Jed relaxing on the bed enjoying their afterglow. Pamela actually fell asleep for a short nap. Vera and Jed snuggled together and commenced doing some "shop-talk". Vera giggled at the absurdity of talking about sophisticated business matters while naked in the midst of a sex orgy. However as the conversation was getting exciting, albeit it was strictly business excitement that only the two of them would find intriguing, still Vera noticed Jed was getting a hard-on and this produced more giggling from Vera.

As his erection had reached an awesome stage, Vera sensed there was no help for it; it could no longer be ignored. So she scrambled onto her knees and impaled herself facing him. To balance herself she leaned forward with her palms resting on his chest as she was riding him. Their coitus was not disturbed by Pamela's snoring nor was their enjoyment deterred by her sleeping presence. Vera experienced a delicious orgasm as Jed supplied her vagina with a generous supply of his sperm.

Soon it was time for the scheduled blow job contest which had been eagerly anticipated by all the orgy participants. After Pamela had awakened from her nap the three of them went to the main ballroom of the first building where all the orgy participants were gathering.

There were comfortable love seats and sofas arranged around two raised platform-stages each about 36 square feet in surface area. The raised surface of the platform-stage was about two feet off the floor and constituted the action area for the contest. On each of the platform-stage was a small cardboard like table about three feet high. On the table was a machine that looked like a coffee maker minus the pot.

Off to the side was a regular TLR table like the ones used to contain buffet of food. On it were forty-six old fashioned plastic 8 oz tumblers. Underneath were twenty-four comfortable pillows. Also in view were two hige portable blackboards complete with chalk and brush/erasers. As every orgy participant, male and female, had arrived and seated themselves, Kristina Vargas got on one of the platform-stage to address the crowd:

"Welcome everyone to a new unique Texas Love Ranch contest for this weekend orgy. Actually it should be labeled a tournament really since the ultimate champion will have to win at least four contests. This event will be called: 'Quench Your Thirst'!"

As everyone knew that the proposed contest would consist of some type of a fellatio competition there was some very audible tittering at the mention of the title. Kristina continued undeterred:

"Tonight the Texas Love Ranch will enter into the technological age of the 21st century. Tonight's event will take advantage of one of the latest scientific breakthrough inventions to determine the winner. As some of you may know Jed Baxter, CEO of Baxter & Sons companies, is a charter member of our club, and his businesses have been one of the suppliers for TLR to enhance your enjoyment while here."

Everyone applauded at the mention of Jed's name since he was well liked by all the members especially the ladies who happened to have enjoyed his cock. Vera and Pamela led in the applause. Kristina held up her hand to quiet the crowd and continued:

"Now ladies and gentlemen you will notice two machines on the tables on each platform-stage that look like coffee makers but I can assure you that they are not. For one thing they lack a coffee pot."

Everyone giggled at Kristina's droll sense of humor, as she continued.

"They are actually computer generated analyzers designed to measure and determine compositions of liquids. They were developed by Baxter & Sons for scientific and medical laboratory research and other related tasks. Needless to say that what we will be using these devices for tonight will be for purposes not envisioned by the inventor."

Everyone truly laughed at this juncture and Kristina continued after the laughter died down:

"These machines have a built in computer which can measure and analyze every liquid known to man....(a deliberate pause) including semen."

The crowd let out a knowing collective: "Ah!" as Kristina continued in her explanations:

"Now I had these machines programmed by the scientists at Baxter & Sons to use for our tournament tonight. Before I demonstrate how these machines will work during the contest let me explain the philosophy of our contest.

Some of you ladies are quite adept at inducing very quick ejaculations from your oral sex partners. However too quick an ejaculation by definition can't bring that much pleasure to the male partner as evidenced by the small amount of semen produced and ejaculated as a result.

Thus this event tonight is designed to recognize those ladies who can inspire lots of cum in a hurry."

The crowd was now intrigued and silent as Kristina held up a tumbler she picked up from the accompanying table and said:

"So our commissioned machines are specially programmed to recognize the presence and volume of semen. Now for each analysis you must push this button at the base of the machine to commence an analysis and cancel the result of the previous test. You will see a white light emitting from the lid. As you hear the whirring sound the machine is computing anything that is placed in the ray of its white light.

Now here's how it works. I first place this empty tumbler onto the raised circular bottom of the analyzer. Just like you would put a coffee pot on it, if this machine actually were a coffee maker. The ring of this bottom has been adjusted to match the diameter of the tumbler to ensure an accurate reading. When I push the button on the base you will see a circular white light also equal in diameter to the tumbler come on."

As Kristina suited her action to her words, instantly the white light came on and a whirring noise was audible indicating that the machine was computing. The white light stayed on but the machine's noise quickly stopped, and a window display on the top of the machine showed the number 0.0.

Kristina explained:

"As you might have deduced the machine has analyzed the presence of semen in the tumbler and as you see the number 0.0 in the window display indicates there was no semen. By the way you must push the button after you have placed the tumbler is in the machine's hold otherwise the machine will register 0.0 and it takes ten seconds for the machine to recalibrate itself to do the next analysis. So you will lose potentially precious time if you inadvertently push the button for analysis prematurely."

Then a staff member handed a tumbler containing some white fluid to Kristina who held it up for all to see and said:

"Now this tumbler contains some semen graciously supplied by one of the male staff members under my supervised assistance."

Again the crowd tittered as they could imagine just what supervised assistance Kristina had provided. She continued:

"Now since more than 10 seconds have elapsed; watch as I place this tumbler on the hold and push the button to activate another analysis. You see the light turns from its initial white to blue; that indicates that machine detected some semen. You see the machine's window display in this case shows the number 3.45. That means there was 3.45 ML by volume of semen contained in the tumbler. You may be interested to know that according to scientific experiments and data the average ejaculation contains between 2 to 5 ML by volume of semen."

After Kristina removed the tumbler from the machine's blue light shut off. A staff member handed another tumbler containing some more semen to Kristina. Kristina poured the contents of the first tumbler to add to the contents of the new tumbler.

As she was doing so she explained:

"This new tumbler also contains semen graciously supplied by three male staff members also under my supervised assistance. For good measure, pun intended by the way, I am adding the contents of the 3.45 ML of semen onto this tumbler. Now as I place this tumbler with the extra semen for analysis and push the button see what happens."

The crowd groaned upon discerning Kristina's explicit pun. After she had pushed the button the light of the machine turned green. The machine registered the number 13.01. Kristina explained:

"The machine is programmed to emit a green light if the volume of semen exceeds 10 ML and you notice according to the machine I was able to coax more than 13 ML of cum from four of our staff. Now please pay attention to the next demonstration."

Kristina drew the tumbler to her mouth to drink and slurp the contents. When she stopped there was a visible film of semen still stuck in the tumbler, as she placed same for analysis. She pressed the button and the light turned blue and the number 1.25 was displayed. Kristina took the tumbler back to her mouth and with her tongue licked up and sucked in the remaining cum. Now having assured 10 seconds had elapsed when she placed the near empty tumbler and pressed the button the light turned red and window displayed the number 0.22.

Kristina explained:

"The machine will turn red when it recognizes less than 1 ML by volume of semen. These machines are so sensitive that they will detect the minutest presence of semen. Experience suggests that to lick up completely all the semen on a surface, no matter how diligent one may be, would take too long a time for our entertainment pleasure. Therefore for this contest we have set up the arbitrary standard of 1 ML or less of semen in the tumbler would be deemed as being the desired objective for a contestant to win her match.

So just to recap if the white light stays on in the analysis there is no semen in the tumbler; with a red light there is less than 1.0 ML of semen in the tumbler; with a blue light there is semen present more than 1.0 but less than 10.0 ML by volume; and a green light means there is present more than 10.0 ML of semen by volume."

Kristina set down her tumbler and continued:

"I imagine most of you by now have got a pretty good idea how tonight's event will proceed, but let me cross the 'tees' and dot the 'eyes' so there will be no misunderstanding. In essence this event is a tournament; strictly a knock out series of contests between two competitors. If you lose a contest you are out and if you win you move on to the next round to meet your next opponent. The last lady standing or shall I say kneeling will be our 'Blow Job' Queen and winner of the coveted TLR gold plated body chain belt.

I will be the judge of this event and my decisions are final; there will be no appeal. In each contest the lady contestant can pick a pillow for comfort or you can go without should you so choose. In any case the contests will consist of the competing ladies kneeling while giving a blow job to gentlemen participants who would be standing. Each lady will pick a fresh tumbler and we have enough for everyone for every contest to ensure absolute fairness in each contest.

When a contest is to start the scheduled lady competitors will mount their designated platform-stage with their tumbler and pillow. You can set the tumbler on the table next to the machine. You will have time to ready yourself in the most comfortable position for yourself. The first two gentlemen for each competitor will line up at the platform-stage and be ready when called upon.

Gentlemen I caution you that you must not touch your penis before or during the contest as your ejaculation must be derived solely from the competitor's action. When the two lady competitors indicate they are ready the gentlemen will get up on the respective platform-stage to stand before the lady competitor. We have appropriate music and sound effects to enhance everyone's enjoyment of this event and when I cause such music to begin, the contest will start.

Ladies it is up to you to perform the blow job as you see fit to produce the quickest and heaviest ejaculation from your male partners. You may provide a hand job in conjunction or in addition but you cannot jerk off your male partner's penis by hand directly into the tumbler or you will be disqualified. Only the semen in your mouth can you spit into your tumbler. By the way these machines can distinguish between saliva and semen. So ladies your volume total by the machine won't be affected by how much of your spittle you release in your tumbler.

Once your male partner starts ejaculating in your mouth, it is up to you ladies when to release his cock. Once you release his cock, he must leave your platform-stage to be replaced by the next gentleman. When you have released your male partner's cock you must empty the contents of your mouth into your tumbler. You have the option to have your tumbler analyzed for volume of semen. As I've advised the average ejaculation consists between 2 to 5 ML in volume so it is unlikely your first successful blow job will produce the required 10+ ML of semen you need to win the contest.

However after a second or third or fourth or even heaven's forbid a fifth blow job, when the light does turn green, then you drink, slurp and or suck your tumbler dry. Once you have produced a red light analysis you are done. The lady who gets the red light first wins the contest and as I said survives to the next round of contests. Any questions so far?"

At this break in the instructions, Kristina fielded a couple of insignificant questions. Then a staff member gave her two goldfish like bowls containing tickets either blue or pink in color. Then Kristina continued:

"Now to work out the schedule of this event you will notice I have next to these platforms two schoolroom like blackboards and I'll explain their purpose in a second. I also have two bowls, one containing 24 blue colored tickets and the other bowl containing 24 pink colored tickets. Since every participant male or female have indicated they would be interested in participating in tonight's event that is why we have 24 tickets in each bowl. Each ticket is marked with a separate number from 01 to 24. Surely not to your surprise but each man will draw a ticket from the bowl containing blue colored tickets and the women will draw from the bowl containing pink colored tickets. For you gentlemen all you have to remember is the number you have drawn but we will make even that easier. As you can see by the blackboard on my left you see the number 01 already chalked in on the left side of the board and the number 03 is below it. The numbers 02 and 04 are chalked in on the right side of the board.

The No. 01 on the board means that the gentleman drawing the ticket marked 01, would be on the platform stage to my left being administered to by the contestant who would be on that platform-stage at the time. While the gentleman holding ticket No. 02 would be on the other platform-stage. The gentleman holding ticket numbered 03 would be waiting for his turn and would spring into action so to speak when No. 01 had finished his turn; likewise gentleman No. 04 would replace gentleman No. 02.

A staff member will be continually revising this board to ensure that the gentlemen can be on alert for their turns. For example when No. 01 is finished and leaves the platform-stage, his number will be erased from the board and No. 03 will be replacing it on the board. Then No. 05 will replace where No. 03 was on the board. This of course will be the signal for the gentleman bearing No. 05 to leave the audience and come to the platform-stage on my left to be ready for his turn. The same sequence applies with the even numbers on the right side of the board and platform-stage.

Now gentlemen you must be alert so as to keep the competition fair. As I've indicated there will be at least two of you needed for a lady competitor to complete her contest. Actually in most cases three gentlemen will be required and certainly on quite a few occasions four gentlemen maybe even five will be required to decide a contest.

Now ladies you will see the second board is drawn up in a typical sports bracket fashion for knockout elimination with 24 competitors. As you can see all the numbers 01 to 24 are represented so as to designate the contests. As you can see No. 09 and No 10 will compete against each other in the first contest of the first round with the winner to meet No 01 in the second round; being the actual ninth contest of the event. Likewise No 11 and No 12 will face off in the second contest of the first round with the winner to meet No 02 in the second round. The rest of the numbers follow and of course winners of second round go on to the third round. The fifth round with only two competitors remaining will be the final round to declare the champion.

So ladies you will draw from the bowl to find out when you compete. Those of you ladies who draw numbers from 01 to 08 will have the bye for the first round. The obvious advantage is you only need to win four rounds for the championship, but you ladies who draw numbers from 09 to 24 don't despair. The extra round will give you experience in the 2nd round that your then opponent does not have; so it just might be the winning factor for you for that round.

Now ladies once you have drawn your number let us know so we can fill your name on the board and you really will not need to remember your number thereafter. Gentlemen you can tell us your numbers as well so we can list your name instead of your number for everyone to be aware at all times of the participants in the action. If you have any question now's the time to ask them, otherwise we will have everyone draw their ticket so we can start the 'Quench Your Thirst' competition."

There were virtually no questions; everyone grasped the mechanics of the competition as outlined by Kristina. Thus the drawing for positions commenced and the names were filled out on the board, accordingly. Vera drew the number 11 so that meant she was scheduled for the second contest in the first round. Charlotte Thornton, the Oscar winning actress, drew number 02, and so would be Vera's opponent in the second round assuming she got by the first round.

Pamela Rose had drawn the number 9 so to the joy of everyone she was one of the contestants of the very first contest. Pamela was naturally totally liked by every member; not just for her celebrity status but for her enthusiasm in her participation at the orgies. Every woman there had probably the feeling that if they were not going to win they wouldn't mind if Pamela was the champion.

Kristina acted as the judge and announcer for the contests. To add some flavor to the contest she introduced the participants as if it was a prize fight. So for the first contest she announced:

"Ladies and gentleman please be ready. Our first contest of the 'Quench Your Thirst' tournament is about to commence. In the platform to my right will be Pamela Rose, TLR's favorite singer with her auburn hair lightly streaked green to produce a most exotic effect. She is our very first possessor of the coveted TLR gold plated body chain belt. The twelve hearts adorning her belt list the twelve pairs of males she and her partner entertained in a memorable twelve hour sexual marathon.

Her opponent is Kimberley O'Neil. You local Dallas members of course are familiar with Kim by her day job as the call screener to a local talk radio show. Kim should be a worthy opponent as she has known to have entertained five men at once quite frequently at our weekend gatherings.

Pamela's gentlemen partners as drawn are first a gentleman who goes by the name of Jorge from Boston, known as one of the five gringos. Unfortunately the other four gringos are not present this weekend. The next gentleman scheduled for Pamela is Randy Hamilton, the entertainment lawyer from southern California but originally from right here in Dallas. Randy doesn't mind being identified here as the husband of the Minnesota Enchantress. Chloe Hamilton sure is dynamite and luckily for you ladies she is not here this weekend to offer truly formidable competition.