Mothers and Daughters Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim's first two male partners are Dale Winston from right here in Dallas as well who finally became a full member by attrition this year and this is his first orgy as a regular member. Kim's second male partner is William Shakespeare from Stratford....(Kristina deliberately paused).. Connecticut. William has had to go throughout his life assuring everyone he comes into contact with, that his name is genuine and he has his driver's license always handy for proof. Our Will does not profess to rival the literary skills of his namesake; but the ladies of our cub do attest that our Will certainly is an excellent poet of love making."

The audience appreciated Kristina's humorous introductions and so laughed and cheered. A cry of "Pamela ...Pamela ...Pamela" spontaneously erupted chiefly amongst the males to encourage her. Although Pamela was very popular, Kim had her share of friends as well, and they started chanting: "Kimberley... Kimberley..." in retaliation. Everyone was obviously well into the contest and giddy in anticipation. Pamela and Kimberley waived to the ground as they gathered a pillow and a tumbler and mounted their designated platform-stage.

When both Pamela and Kim indicated they were ready Jorge and Dale mounted the respective platform-stages to begin the contest. For the event Kristina had prepared a recording of up tempo techno music interspersed with unmistakable sounds of drinking, slurping and gurgling. As both Pamela and Kimberley started their blow jobs, the audience was laughing at the derisory music/sound effects, but they were also cheering Pamela and Kimberley on.

Pamela could sense Jorge had discharged a heavy load when he ejaculated and Randy Hamilton probably expelled even more. So after only two blow jobs Pamela confidently placed her tumbler for analysis. Sure enough the green light came on with the machine registering 10.13 ML. Kimberley conceded as she swallowed the load of cum in her mouth not bothering to spit it in her tumbler. Pamela emptied her tumbler in her mouth and achieved the red light victory designation. Everyone cheered Pamela's victory and the excitement ramped up as one full blown (pun intended) contest was completed.

Now it was Vera's turn, and Kristina introduced her as follows:

"To my left please welcome Vera Starikovich from Chicago, on her very first visit to the Texas Love Ranch. Obviously Vera is an unknown quantity. Vera is an accountant in her day job and I'm told that Baxter & Sons switched their accounting needs from the services of Price Waterhouse to her new firm. That makes me suggest that if she is as proficient in amatory skills as she apparently is in professional skills we might as well award tonight's body chain belt to her now as this contest is a mere formality."

The female audience groaned at these words and some indignantly shouted: 'Oh no! The belt is mine.' And there was delightful laughter from the men as they contemplated on receiving some very great blow jobs. Kristina continued introducing Vera's opponent:

"Now to my right and having something to say about denying Vera the body chain belt is Emma Slutskaya better known here as Mistress Dianna. Mistress Dianna is not in costume as her services were not scheduled this time. So she is attending this weekend as a regular member hoping to add a gold plate body chain belt to go with her costume. You might be interested in knowing that Mistress Dianna's day job is teaching Russian Language and Russian History at the University of Minnesota. I also understand that Vera is fluent in Russian, so that I'm billing this contest as the battle of the Russian Amazons."

Emma Slutskaya was the Dominatrix of BDSM activities at the Texas Love Ranch. Along with Black Jack, the Master of the Dungeon, the two of them were available by request and appointment to serve the needs of those members who desired BDSM activities. Since there was only a tiny minority of members who desired such type of sexual activity, BDSM sex was only available about once every three months and Emma and Black Jack alternated in running the BDSM room.

There was no BDSM sex scheduled at this orgy, so Emma was present as a regular member. That did not stop Pamela Rose, though, from taking advantage of Emma's presence by indulging in an impromptu morning session. When she was acting as the Dominatrix, Emma was dressed in a very provocative black leather costume that made her appearance absolutely alluring and exotically sexy. However, when she was absolutely naked, like now, she was not remarkable in her appearance. In the presence of twenty plus other naked females she was basically not noticeable.

Thus by Emma's appearance Vera was not particularly impressed. When Emma said "Udachi Bepa" (oo duh chee), meaning "Good Luck Vera" to her, Vera snorted and replied in Russian "You'll need it more than me."

The ensuing contest between the two was very spirited and close. They both finished their second blow jobs almost simultaneously and each elected to analyze their total semen collected. They each had an under 8ML reading and Vera was chastising herself for wasting time for the analysis while suspecting she was not there yet. In retrospect though this analysis gave her a good idea of what 10ML of semen would consist which might come in handy in subsequent contests.

During the third blow jobs it was impossible for the spectators to determine which woman had the upper hand. Each gentleman seemed to be equally excited from the stimulations they were receiving. Each was projecting signals of immanent ejaculations.

Suddenly Emma was done in by her singular propensity for involuntary urination when extremely sexually excited. She started to urinate and the way she was positioned she peed on her male partner's feet. The unexpected action caused that gentleman to jump away, thereby extracting his cock from Emma's mouth and allowing Vera to proceed to victory.

The contest proceeded and the start of the second round resulted in another victory for Pamela as she again was able to get the green light after only two blow jobs. Vera's second opponent was Charlotte Thornton who was introduced by Kristina as follows:

"For the second contest in this round to my right will be Charlotte Thornton. Last year Charlotte won an Oscar for her electrifying performance as a female serial killer, but even Charlotte will agree that she achieved a much more worthwhile prize by winning here the Messalina's Challenge contest. The prize was to accompany the newlyweds Randy and Chloe Hamilton on their honeymoon. The bride gave birth to a daughter right here at TLR nine months later exactly to the date of the wedding of this contest. So obviously fun was had by all at this honeymoon."

Kristina continued by introducing Vera but as she had already been introduced in the first round the description was brief. This contest was fast and furious as Charlotte was very skillful in her blow jobs invariably inducing quick ejaculations. That is how she won the Messalina's contest after all. However Charlotte's men contributed sparse amount of cum so that after three blow jobs she did not get green light as the analysis showed she had collected only 9.45ML. Vera's third load easily put her over the 10ML mark so she had an easy win.

Vera's third round opponent was Pamela Rose. Having in reality become friends they smiled at each other and wished each other luck as they readied themselves for the contest. Vera strategized that up to now Pamela had won her two rounds after only two blow jobs per each contest. Obviously Pamela's fellatio techniques produced the most sperm per blow job. Vera decided to take the chance that Pamela would not this time get the green light after just two blow jobs so she would not herself submit to analysis her second blow to get a jump on Pamela for the third blow job.

Vera was slightly ahead of Pamela in completing each blow job. Out of the corner of her eye Pamela noticed that Vera neglected to analyze her tumbler after the second completed blow job but proceeded to suck on her third male cock. Pamela smiled inwardly and thought that was a mistake.

However, when she placed her tumbler for analysis after the completion of her second blow job, the light remained blue as the registration was only 9.55. By this time Vera was so far ahead, and although Pamela gamely continued, Vera achieved her red light as Pamela's third gentleman started to erupt in her mouth.

Everyone cheered Vera's victory but lots came up to Pamela to express their condolences. Pamela graciously opined that the better woman had prevailed but next time she might suck less but suck more.

Vera's semi final opponent was Sally Browning. Sally had justifiably the reputation at TLR of being the finest at giving head. Every male member who had his cock sucked by Sally would always recall the moment fondly. However Sally's reputation was also based on her own genuine pleasure in fellatio. Within the confines of the contest, for the first three rounds, Sally was able to discipline herself to provide workman like service and was able to eke out the victories.

Unfortunately Sally's prospect for winning against Vera was doomed as her second male partner was, Charles Bingley. Sally, throughout the years had a particularly fond history of giving great head to him which resulted in mutually off the chart pleasures. Contest or no contest, Sally could not resist performing a tantalizing, slow moving, erotic blow job on Bingley's cock. Vera had already achieved her red light after her standard third blow job, before Bingley finally erupted in a euphoric cum filled explosion in Sally's mouth. Sally sighed as she believed she received a truly worthwhile compensation for not besting Vera.

The tournament had started about 7:00 PM and it was around 2:30, when the final contest for the championship occurred. Vera's opponent was Scarlett O'Hara, her riding companion to the ranch. Scarlett with steeled determination was able to utilize all her sexual skills to prevail in her previous three rounds, after having had a first round bye. Now the prize was in sight with only Vera to beat. This final contest was close. After two completed blow jobs, both Vera and Scarlett were virtually tied. The registration analysis showed each to have over 8ML of semen accumulated, so that the third blow job would be decisive.

Scarlett's male partner for this third blow job was Jed Baxter, and that doomed her. Scarlett had a strong partiality for Jed. To her mind he had to be one of the most if not the most desirable sex partner amongst the TLR membership. She had had sex with Jed three times previously and each time she was thoroughly satisfied. With his cock in her mouth vying for the title of "Blow Job Queen" of the TLR, Scarlett was in a high state of sexual euphoria. Unfortunately for Scarlett she was prone to breaking wind when she was completely aroused in ultimate sexual passion. Thus she farted and startled Jed enough to cause his cock to wilt, paving the way for an easy victory for Vera.

As soon as Vera achieved the red light signifying ultimate victory, she raised her hands high in the air like a winner of a prizefight. Coinciding with Vera's victory gesture, Kristina caused the recorded Rocky Theme music to be played. As Vera pranced around her stage in jubilation, Scarlett was sobbing, disappointed at her result; so close and yet no cigar.

Kristina handed over the prize; the gold plated body chain belt inscribed "Queen of Blow Jobs: Texas Love Ranch" with the date underneath. Vera promptly donned the belt as she looked forward to fucking with it on. Vera subsequently had the extraneous stars of the belt engraved with the names of her opponents and the men whose cocks she sucked to gain the victory. Kristina reminded Vera to see her before she left to return to Chicago . Pamela came up to Vera and informed:

"Wilbur Kuiper was my second blow job partner in my contest against you. He just has come up to me to apologize for not producing enough cum for me to get the green light. To make up for it he has promised that he would be able to provide the FUCK OF MY LIFE.

I said talk is cheap and promises like that are easy to make but to deliver on it is another story. He then replied that as he knew I was a devotee to BDSM that he would offer to spank my bottom anew in addition to providing the FUCK OF MY LIFE. He went on to say that knowing I was a woman of integrity who would not cheat, he was quite prepared to accept BDSM punishment, if he failed to provide me with the FUCK OF MY LIFE. So I was intrigued and accepted his challenge."

Vera gasped:

"My goodness Pamela, judging by your still very red bottom, you had better hope he can't deliver on his boast."

Pamela snorted a reply:

"Pish posh! My ass no longer hurts and surely can tolerate a new spanking; especially as it means I'll be treated to the FUCK OF MY LIFE. Anyway Wilbur has gone to fetch an appropriate spanking paddle. I'm afraid I'm going to have to renege on further group sex with you. Somehow I don't think you will be too disappointed as you'll have Jed all to yourself."

Vera laughed as she agreed:

"Yes Jed alone with me will certainly float my boat. I sure hope he won't be disappointed in just having me to fuck, and I sure as hell hope he's not interested in fucking some other bitch at this orgy."

Pamela smirked at Vera's insincerity in her apprehension, but playing along replied:

"Hell Vera look around you! Apart from possibly Charlotte and I, there is no other woman here, that can hold a candle to your beauty and your victory of the chain belt is empirical evidence of your sexual prowess. If you exclusively want Jed your only problem will be to ward off attentions from the other men. Anyway I see Wilbur beckoning me so Ciao for now."

As Pamela left, Jed Baxter quickly appeared. He was in a lighthearted mood to congratulate Vera's success. So in a playful manner he elected to talk to her in a formal artificial manner:

"Well Ms Starikovich, before this weekend I was aware that you were a stellar accountant. This contest I just witnessed and participated in displayed other heretofore unknown skills which you seem to possess."

Vera laughed as she recognized Jed's quirky sense of humor and decided to... well humor him. So she replied:

"To state the obvious, or at least it should be obvious; the opportunity for me to exhibit such unknown skills or talents is necessarily somewhat limited in scope."

Jed chuckled and continued:

"Just so Ms Starikovich! I've had ample opportunity to adjudge your accounting skills accurately. However I've had little experience to assess your amatory skills fully."

Vera pretending to pout, and answered:

"So this afternoon's activity together with my newly acquired victory of the 'Quench Your Thirst' competition have not been spectacular enough for you to develop a favorable impression of these skills. I think I'm going to cry."

"Now don't despair Ms Starikovich. I think you've put the wrong emphasis on my remarks. Perhaps by analogy I can explain better where I'm coming from. If you are an NFL fan you might have been aware of the Bears opening day victory of 42-7 against the Minnesota Vikings. As convincing as that victory was it does not guarantee a winning season. It's only after some several games into the season when one can discern whether the Bears are truly a good team or not this year."

Vera was not an avid football fan, but ever since she found out about Larry Grant's success she naturally acquired more interest in following the NFL.

So she understood Jed's analogy and replied in kind:

"So Mr Baxter, you're saying you need more evidence to determine conclusively if I'm good in bed."

"Exactly so Ms Starikovich! One of the factors for my successes is that I do not rush to judgment and arrive at hasty conclusions. Mind you this afternoon's activity and your victory in this contest bode well for a favorable lasting impression."

"Well now my dear Mr Baxter, I sure would not want there to be any doubts as to my abilities in the lovemaking department. Therefore I'm prepared to submit myself to further testing. In this regard I would advise we've lost the companionship of Pamela Rose. She apparently accepted an offer she could not refuse."

Jed beamed as he answered:

"Delightful as Ms Rose is, it is your charms that I'm most interested in. At first blush I have to admit you appear to be the sexiest woman I've ever bedded. However, definitely more evidence is necessary to reinforce this observation."

Vera wondered about that last statement and the admission he unguardedly offered. It implied that Jed considered her to be better in bed than his wife. Vera knew that the gossip in Chicago was that Jed and Felicia had the perfect marriage. Certainly the party at Walter's house reinforced such belief in Vera's mind. This statement not only cast doubt about the perfection of his marriage, but also implied that he had had or does indeed still have several mistresses. Thus, there was a strong inference that Jed might be interested in an affair with her.

An affair with Jed would be Vera's current fondest dream and wish. She had assumed upon first spotting Jed here that he had come for relief from the tensions in his life. Undoubtedly given Jed's status and position, he was faced with constant pressures in his businesses. Thus sex at the Texas Love Ranch would be a way for him to let off some steam.

From Vera's viewpoint she initially thought that the sex with Jed this weekend at this orgy would in essence be a one night stand; and of course she intended to make the most of it. However, now with the apparent possibility of starting an affair she was not going to let such opportunity slip by.

She now felt that he had adopted this artificially jocular conversation perhaps to hide his true desires from even himself. So to secure her ultimate desire she knew she should continue to mirror and match him.

So she replied:

"Well then from what you say, it would appear that with just a little careful effort on my part, I might be a shoo-in to win the Jed Baxter's 'Best in Bed' sweepstakes. FYI as far as my "Best in Bed" category there have only been two gentlemen and they are now both dead. So based on this afternoon's activity I can assure you that you are definitely the best in my books".

Jed was caught a little off guard by that statement that he became more familiar with her. He said:

"You've only had two men in your life Vera? I guess this weekend has increased that total substantially considering the amount of cocks you sucked in winning this competition."

Vera blushed at his mistaken assumption of her previous observation. She corrected him:

"I guess I did not make myself clear. To be sure I've had lots of other men in my life, but there have only been two that have been worth my memory. With this afternoon's activity I can count you as my third Lothario and with the previous two now being dead you have a clear path to secure my heart."

Jed continued to keep the matter light so he observed:

"Hmm you've only had two serious lovers and I'm to be your third, but the other two are dead. Should I be worried? Are you cursed do you think?"

Vera giggled, happy in the thought that his words indicated that he was definitely contemplating an affair with her. She replied:

"I do believe you are safe. My first lover died under circumstances that were too unusual for me to worry about repetition. Now my second lover did die of a heart attack. However, I'm sure he was at least fifteen or maybe twenty years older than you, and needed to utilize Viagra to keep up with me. I've learned my lesson in that regard. If ever you need to resort to Viagra or its equivalent please let me know beforehand and I promise I'll tamp down my libido."